Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Jenavieve
awesome_nipples
Isidarnipples
Tacoko
Hotaru Gunso
Lala
JennyJukes
enggrrl
Otaku-Nipples
jade
Nipples Admin
Fujioka Haruhi
Beelzenef
Keshia
MangaMistrezz
edlws-x
Tamakisnipples
Cinnamonipples
22 posters

Why does your life suck at the moment?

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 13 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Tacoko Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Ahhh! I missed so much. D: I'm a terrible friend. ;A; Depressed Tamaki

EVERYONE: YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT. Onion Thumbs Up
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 13 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Good news!
    Griffin (mah dawg) made it out of surgery fine. He had NINE bladder stones!
    Currently he is dopey from anesthetic and miserable-looking in his cone of shame. >w<
    But he is okay.
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Oh god. Nine stones?!? Poor thing was probably way worse off before. Tamaki Seriously
    that is crazy though!! I am feeling a little bit better, but I just got a call from the military claiming I owe them 3,752 dollars.
    For a bonus I never got.
    Also they owe me five grand for a trip I never got reimbursed for.
    FUCK MY LIFE I HATE DEALING WITH THIS SHIT.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:08 am

Well, if they really want that money, tell them they owe you the 5 grand and if they really want their money, get 1248$ of the 5 grand back from them?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:09 am

I'm so pissed right now... Onion To Kill
    So I watched a video on youtube and it's about the cast of Hana Kimi Taiwan and Hana Kimi Japan 2007 praising each other. I love both adaptations and was excited to see a vid of them interacting. The only problem is that there's no subs and I really wanted to know what they are saying. So I went on yahooanswers and asked a question if someone could translate it for me. An hour later, this is the reply I got:

Means you stupid.
    Source: I don't know, idiot

Gleaming Onion Eyes Hahaha- I feel like MURDERING someone right now!!! Shit, I sent an email to the motherfu**** telling him he can screw himself and I even added a nice chain letter as thanks for his fu***** answer. What a jacka**. Don't worry, I didn't use my email address- I used a random one. Anyway, don't you hate it when you're trying to find help and all you get are rude answers instead??? I wish I could strangle that bas**** now.

Anyway, I don't know if it'll help but can any of you help me translate this? Like, word for word not just a summary? Since it's not Ouran-related, I'm not sure if yanie or jade will help me so I didn't ask it here. Here's the video:

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:22 pm

OMG what a a-hole!! i think some ppl who are bored just like to go on their and just type random crap cuz they have nothing better to do!! im sure there is someone out here who can translate it!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 pm

That... that doesn't even make any sense...

Also don't worry about swearing here, you don't have to censor it. XD None of us mods care, so unless someone else takes deep offense to it, it's fine.

(fuckity fuck fuck fuck)
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote: None of us mods care, so unless someone else takes deep offense to it, it's fine.

(fuckity fuck fuck fuck)

*looks at NSFW thread again* WELP that's true.
    I REGRET NOTHING
    Also I hate it when people pull dick moves for no reason, thinking it makes them cool or empowered.
    Seriously, fuck off and fix your life don't try to ruin other peoples'. I am pretty sure almost everyone has been harrassed online at some point or another. Its bullshit!
    Disapproving Twins
    Its not okay with me.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Thanks you guys...and no one but that d***head answered my question so I still don't know what the video is saying Sad And I know I don't have to censor my words, but I'm already used to doing it XP

I'll try to ask again and hopefully they'll be no jacka**** out there to piss me off again.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Can you downvote responses? If so, give us the link and we'll smash him to the ground. XD
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:15 am

LOL god Cinnamon what are we a gang?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:14 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:Can you downvote responses? If so, give us the link and we'll smash him to the ground. XD

Awww...that's so sweet. But let's just use our Ouran power for good, ok?? XD Anyway, I already reported the comment to the people in charge of the website so I'm all good now.
    Haha...we're like an Ouran mafia sometimes- I LOVE IT!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:07 am

hahaha I meant as in make his comment be voted really low but okay. XD
    YEAH WE DA TOUGHEST GANG AROUND
    DON'T FUCK AROUND WIT' US 'CUZ WE GONNA BEAT YOU UP

okay that was probably really offensive, I'm gonna stop saying words now. XD
    Tamaki \
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:13 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SHIIIIIIIT

WE 'BOUT TO THROW DOWN ON DEM BITCH ASS NIGGAS WHO BE MESSIN' WITH MAH GURL.

-shot-

xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:30 pm

lol I won't censor your words or anything and I know you were joking but words like "n*gger" and "f*ggot" make me uncomfortable. >w<

BUT YEAH NO ONE MESSES WIT OUR GIRL!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:17 pm

D:

CINNAMON I'M SORRRRY D:

I'm used to saying it because my brother is the only person that I call the n word, cause he's black. xD

SO I WONT SAY IT ANYMORE FORGIVE ME! ;A; Onion OTL Onion T_T Don\'t Go Onion T_T Onion Attacked by Te Depressed Tamaki
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:25 pm

haha it's fine, I'm not mad at you, I'm just not comfortable with words like that. X3

Man it's weird, on any other forum I'd just be like "yo can you not use that word it makes me uncomfortable" and hope they'd listen to me, but now I have to clarify that even though I could censor shit and edit posts and stuff, I won't. XD
    MAN POWER IS WEIRD. >w<
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Well, maybe you can just censor out the N word and the F word, because they ARE offensive. I know no one else on the forum will say it, but just in case.

Just leave the other words though. >.> FREEDOM OF SPEECH BRO.

Lmao I'm kidding. xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:00 pm

THE DEED IS DONE. XD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:15 am

Awww...I feel so happy that everyone here cares about each others feelings and accept their bit**ing. If I were to bit** on other forums, they'd probably tell me to f*** off or just ignore me.

Anyway, I just came home from school. My head is pounding, I'm having trouble walking and lifting things and I've been coughing like an old grandpa. So you know what that means....

Yes, I'm getting SICK. I'm not completely sick yet cause I can still move and be on the computer, but I'm close to getting there. Thank god I have no school this aftie and tommorrow- I'm gonna take it easy for now.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:38 am

Mango dear, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! drink lots of orange juice and green tea!!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:02 am

If your throat hurts, start taking spoonfuls of honey. It's a natural antibiotic, and it helps your throat feel smoother too. :3

Make sure you get lots of rest!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:07 pm

AND IF ALL THAT FAILS

THERE IS ALWAYS A DRUG HABIT TO PICK UP.

-shot-

Have no idea what that had to do with anything xD
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:47 am

I'm a singer, and the best thing for me is hot lemon water with honey. Really, it will clear it up quick. To soothe it tea and the like. :3
    We really should make a really funny unofficial gang for ourselves. xD
    Dun dun dun I should do this hahaa
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:24 pm

YOU'RE A SINGER?

You should totally let us hear you sing somethiiiiing c:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 pm