Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Jenavieve
awesome_nipples
Isidarnipples
Tacoko
Hotaru Gunso
Lala
JennyJukes
enggrrl
Otaku-Nipples
jade
Nipples Admin
Fujioka Haruhi
Beelzenef
Keshia
MangaMistrezz
edlws-x
Tamakisnipples
Cinnamonipples
22 posters

Why does your life suck at the moment?

Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 14 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Tamakisnipples Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:40 am

Uhhh sure. xD
    WARNING: Its dixieland music
    http://www.myspace.com/bellaburst
    But there are two songs up that I had recorded in high school with my band, I'm on vocals and trombone. Enjoy-ish. Its odd stuff haha
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 14 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Tacoko Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:44 pm

I WILL LISTEN TO THAT LATER. 8D

BUT BUT

So you know (all who actually cares) that my bro has been having high blood pressure problems, and had a bit of damage on his heart?

Well, he went to see a cardiologist yesterday annnnnnnnd

Ugh.

Okay, there was a time when my bro was in gym at school, and he felt like he was gonna pass out.

And another time, where for a few days, he couldn’t lift his arm up a bit.

SO HOW ABOUT

Those are what the cardiologist said were MINI STROKES.

STROKES.

MY BROTHER IS FUCKING 18

AND HE’S HAVING MINI STROKES

STROKES

And fucking, we ALL KNOW that that is WAY TOO YOUNG of an age for my bro to have high BP, fucking heart damage and fucking mini strokes.

His dad, who is in his thirties, he has high blood pressure too, and even HE is too young to be having high blood pressure. SO IMAGINE MY BROTHER

Now he has to be on medication forever >.>

He has to stop smoking, we have to eat better now and

dhfdbhsadas

I’m buggin’ the fuck out guys.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:07 pm

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!! well just don't take it out on yourself... there is nothing you can do, if he can't help himself then there is nothing you can do. but if he wants the change then you can be his support. We will all pray for your bro so he can change his life around completely and become an awesome and healthy person like he deserves to be! it's not goin to be easy, it will definitely be a bumpy road, but if he wants this, IT WILL BE TOTALLY WORTH IT IN THE END!! GOOD LUCK TO YOUR BRO AND FOR YOU!! WE GOT YOUR BACK GIRLIE!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Tamakisnipples wrote:Uhhh sure. xD
    WARNING: Its dixieland music
    http://www.myspace.com/bellaburst
    But there are two songs up that I had recorded in high school with my band, I'm on vocals and trombone. Enjoy-ish. Its odd stuff haha

OMGSH I LOVE THIS! i love that "vaa voom" vibe when i hear this.. i started to day dream when i heard the music,, something like an old retro jazz club and the band and the singer wearing a gorgeous dress **sigh** I LOVE THAT KIND OF STUFF!! ME LIKEY! Onion Thumbs Up
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Wow I really hope he can fix this... I mean my little brother has muscular dystrophy and there is not much he can do about it and it sucks.
    Sad
    Also thank you, that was like six years ago so haha I am a way better singer now, wonder what I can do about that. Well, I am best at singing musical style, like Broadway music but I am pretty versatile. Smile I sound a lot like Julie Andrews if you can imagine that. Actually, I'm gonna be Marie from the Sound Of Music for a sing-a-long performance thing for fun. Very Happy
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:15 pm

THAT'S SOO FREAKING AWESOME!! good luck!!
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Yeah! I will let you guys know how it goes, maybe have pictures lol. I know I'm gonna be in the paper for it sometime next week.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:16 pm

aughdjasdjdask

thanks, bloaty tummy, I really enjoy feeling so sick that I can't go to school even though I've been missing a lot of school lately and I'm not going to be there on Thursday anyway. And thanks, head, for deciding it's a good idea to join in with a headache!

and thanks, drama teacher, for first telling me I have until the week of the musical (week of December 9) to make this prop, and then telling my friend yesterday (since I've been having trouble getting to after-school helping out with the set, because of homework and being unable to find a ride) that you want it way sooner. fuuuuu. looks like I know what I'm working on when I'm home sick today.

augh I really hate my life right now, it's making the post-con depression even worse and I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep until the next con in February, because cons seem to be the best place for me to just forget my problems and be happy. fuck.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:44 pm

CINNAMONIPPLES! take care of yourself! don't worry you will make it through!! Hug
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:55 pm

thanks. <3
    I chugged ridiculous amounts of water to help with the bloating and the headache and I watched The Princess Diaries while I was home alone (I fucking love that movie), so I'm feeling a bit better now.
    I also took a long nap this morning, which helped general exhaustion.
    but yeah I still gotta deal with that prop and I hope he's not really mad at me because he's kind of scary when he's angry and I never know what will piss him off, although he's a really cool teacher otherwise.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Glad you're feeling bettttterrrr! 8DDD

Bah, I has a headache. D:
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:56 pm

and now surprise I need to organize another anime club event for next Friday but I'm not at school tomorrow and I need to get it set up before Monday.

FUCK EVERYTHING, I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS BREAK.

man November and October are always insanely busy for me and I hate it.
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:52 am

I was really excited about joining this funk band (ya know, to do something different than I normally do) but the FIRST FUCKING REHEARSAL I GO TO the drummer threatens to quit if they don't get rid of the singer. Who shows up two hours late btw and tells the rest of the band members who asked her to come on time to "suck my dick".

FUCK. I am NOT joining this band I guess.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:16 pm

WARNING. This shit is looooooong.

THURSDAY

Boss ass day. Talked to Syngreen for pretty much ever on Thursday. XD Had a good dinner with my family at my granny’s. I had a pretty good time eating good food, having a cute celebration for my baby cousin’s birthday. (She turned 3 today. <3) I just had a good time.

Then I left my grandma’s house to go to my uncle Hank’s house with my brother and his girlfriend. We hung out with our dad <3 and I haven’t seen my uncle in a while so I was happy to be there and just relax and gorge myself in cheesecake. <3 Bangin’ cheesecake. My uncle has two pitbulls, so naturally I’m dying because I’m allergic to them, even though I love them ;A;. So we left early. Theeeeeeen, that’s when shit goes down hill.

We get home. Now, my brother was driving the car because I didn’t have my license with me, and my grandpa said it was okay for him to drive it that day. (ever since my bro crashed the other car, he’s not allowed to drive this one I have now.) We get home and AS SOON AS WE PARKED AND I’M READY TO GO TO FUCK TO BED BECAUSE I WAS BASICALLY DYING. My brother is like “Can you take us to blahblah” I say no because I was tired, I had taken some Benedril for the allergies, so I wasn’t gonna drive. He wanted to take the car himself then, but he couldn’t, because he was only able to use it to go to my grandma’s and uncle house, and that was it.

So this big thing happened like…wtf. Mommy was tired and wasn’t feeling good, so she said that she didn’t want anyone (meaning my brother’s girlfriend) in the house. So naturally, brother threw a bitch fit. >.> Soooo, he decided he wanted them to chill in the basement. Mom said “NO.” because that can get us evicted. He wanted to chill on the lawn. “NO.” because that can also get us evicted. Then he wanted to go lay down and chill in the park.

………wut? Saying shit that if she couldn’t come in, that they would go somewhere else. Like, are you serious? So him and mom are arguing and he’s yelling at her and talking to her like she ain’t shit. THAT’S YOUR FUCKING MOM, ASSHOLE. She doesn’t feel well, you know that her health is not up to par, AND NEITHER IS YOURS. And you wanna bitch and moan and fight because you can’t have your way and you wanted to chill with your girl.

LET HER GO HOME. She is ALWAYS at the house and she doesn’t go home unless to sleep. She eats at our house and she basically lives here. Of course, my mom doesn’t like that. And she has a habit of getting into family business and telling her unwanted opinion. Mom doesn’t like that either. Soooo, after all that, mom decides that she doesn’t like her. o3o Plus, she’s a pathological liar (according to her mom) sooooooo yeah. That was Thursday night.

FRIDAY (YESTERDAY)

I was irritated because I couldn’t buy anything because I owed mom money and I’m still upset because I wanted to buy Skyward Sword and I dunno when I’ll be able to fucking get it because I HAVE TO GIVE MONEY TO EVERYONE ON BLACK FRIDAY BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY DONT WANNA FUCKING BUY ANYTHING OF COURSE NOT. /whine whine/

But yeah, I spent the whole day with mommy. <3 We went and got me a suit for job interviews and stuff, which I needed. She got herself some clothes and such and we got a few things for the house. We talked about what happened the night before. Mom couldn’t even sleep because she was so upset, and she looked like freaking hell, and so did I apparently. >.> Anyway. Then we went to eat at Red Lobster. <3 I saw my friend Judy there cause she’s a hostess, so that was nice too. I was dead tired by then ‘cause we were on the road for the entire day so I was really beat.

Then we picked up my brother from home (who had his girlfriend over when she is not even allowed over anymore because of reasons listed above >.>) and we went to the Jackson Outlet, a shopping center. Mom got clothes and my brother got food and I got a milkshake <3. Then we went to grandma’s house cause mom needed to pick up something, and we ended up going to Walmart. xD Got a few things, upset that I couldn’t but Skyward Sword. >.>

We ended up going to the liquor store cause mom wanted to buy some beer. xD I get out the car, and I guessed that I was so beat from the day that I got dizzy! Like, everything was spinning, felt like the ground was moving dgfhkdsa I was trippin’ balls, man. XD So we get beer after I calmed down cause I was buggin’ out. We all go home, and once again, AFTER WE PARKED AND WERE SETTLED INSIDE.

“Can you take me to so and so house.”

dgfvdjksa HE ALWAYS DOES THIS WHEN WE ARE FINALLY HOME. And me and mom are the type of people that when we get home, we’re staying home. We were tired, and I didn’t want to drive after that dizzy spell I had. I was going straight to bed. Sooooo, of course he starts bitching again. >.>

Then I’m getting ready to go to bed and I hear him talking to his girlfriend, basically talking shit and he knew that I can hear him. I’m just sitting here like “….”

“Apparently she’s buggin’ cause she got dizzy blah blah.” SORRY I DONT WANNA CRASH. ”She tired but she’s texting.” I CAN TEXT MY OWN FUCKING MOTHER. “When I get a car and they ask for shit I ain’t doing it blah blah”

fhhfkldha YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE FUCKER. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING SICK, OR WHATEVER THE FUCK, DOESNT MEAN WE HAVE TO FUCKING CATER TO YOU. I DONT LIVE TO PLEASE YOU. WHILE YOU’RE OUT FUCKING YOUR LIFE UP BY NOT GOING TO SCHOOL AND BEING A LITTLE BITCH, I AM GETTING UP EARLY, GOING TO WORK, GOING TO SCHOOL, PAYING MY BILLS AND HELPING MOM PAY HER BILLS. I BUY SHIT FOR YOU, I TAKE YOU PLACES. I LET YOU USE THE FUCKING CAR BEHIND EVERYONE’S BACK. I STICK UP FOR YOU AND LOOK OUT FOR YOU BECAUSE I AM YOUR FUCKING OLDER SISTER AND THAT IS WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO.

Fucking lazy family my ass. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? YOU’RE MAKING MOM STRESS THE FUCK OUT OVER YOU, YOUR HEALTH, YOUR SCHOOL. SHE’S GONNA END UP IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH, UNGRATEFUL BEHIND. SHE DIDN’T BUST HER ASS FOR NOTHING, YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE TWAT.

SO FUCK YOU.

YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR FUCKING FATHER.

And that man is a father to me, and I loved him to death, but I can still see that they are so alike.

SELFISH

LITTLE

FUCKERS.

You don’t talk to your mother like she’s one of your friends? Yes, she admits that she can be wrong sometime, but you don’t fucking yell at her. OKAY, so I do it too. But unlike my brother, I can CONTROL myself, and I usually apologize afterwards. My mom and I joke around a lot, but I know not to take it so far. My brother is just fucking fhuhduaafkjoadma. Of course my mom will always love him, and I love my brother too but…

He really needs to get a clue.

Before my mom hits him with a bat.

And she will, cause she’s crazy like that.

So now I sit here, typing this. I’m tired, I’m stressing out, I’m sore from yesterday. >.> I am so irritated and tired and dugghgfdhla

I need a beer. >.>

Okay, rant over. Go home now.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Hug don't stress yourself out about these things! let's just hope that your brother realize and appreciates what he has been given b4 it's too late! how about some cute/funny vids to cheer you up!

how about two korean singers acting in "love"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msCxAszEpGQ

or how about a cute baby being a conductor!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pssFRSi8dIQ

snd i will end it with yusuke giving you a kiss!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnzgmrMHGEI&feature=channel_video_title
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Hahaha, thanks Laila, that really brought a smile on my face. >3<

But sorry if my mood is dampering anything. D:

Today is just not one of those days for me.

People actin’ funny, family sucking right about now.

AND THE INFINITE LONELINESS THAT I FEEL.

I either need to hang out with someone, which will never happen.

Or get laid, which will also never happen.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:07 pm

don't feel lonely. we are all in a way "alone" but don't let it get to you like this! and hanging out with ppl will come with time, ppl are either busy with school or work so if they are truly your friends, they will contact you if they want to hang out with you! as for getting "laid" as much as the idea sounds nice, in a sense it will NEVER satisfy you enough. these sort of things are temporary satisfaction to "numb" the problem but not get rid of it. it's up to you how you want to handle stuff like this! just don't let your head down! Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:25 pm

;A; Laila, you're the bessssst. <3 I love you so much. ;A;

But yeah, I'm usually the one contacting them, and it's never the other way around. >.>

And lolololol, I will never have sex ever nooooooooo nothings going in there. xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Tacooooooo. <3

I hope everything can be resolved soooon.
    I think you're an awesome person! *all the internet hugs*

What cheers you up? We can load you up with excellent videos or something. >w<
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:32 am

LOVE YOU TOO TACO!! Hug and yes yes, what cheers u up!! Hey we should ask this for everyone in the forum! OURAN FAMILY, WHAT CHEERS YOU UP? SO IF ANYONE IS IN A BAD MOOD WE WILL CHEER U UP AND PLUS WE WILL TRY TO POST A VID OR SOMETHING THAT CAN CHEER U UP MORE!! as for me what cheers me up is... ice cream, good looking men, dancing, cute babies, cute animals, etc.. what about you guys?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:39 am

Hahahahaha. That sounds niiiice.

All I know is that Natsu and Gray from Fairy Tail cheer me up IMMENSELY. <3 Sexy boys they arrrre. xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:00 pm

GO WATCH IT OR READ IT THEN. Very Happy

I think I'll make a thread for what cheers people up. You can add things like favourite celebrities, but also little random things that cheer you up and makes you happy. >w<
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:23 pm

I fucked up like half a year ago, and my friend just found out about it, and now I feel like the worst person ever.
    It was really complicated, my friend and I liked the same guy, but she was with him for two years, and they 'broke up' even though they were never really together, and she moved to Florida, so I got with him. I felt like crap afterwards, but we did it a few times and he was great.
    and then she found out about it, and I was going to let it cool down before I said anything. At least it came from me slipping, but still I didn't want to say anything because it probably ruined her week and I didn't mean to do it. I don't know how to make it better, because I was an idiot but he pressured me into doing it and I felt horrible after it happened.
    I feel like the worst friend ever, I've never done anything like this before. Sad
    I don't know what to do!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:28 pm

I think you should tell her what you told us, that you regret it and stuff. Point out that he pressured you, but don't put all the blame on him cuz that doesn't look very good (especially if she still likes him).
    That's about all the advice I have to give, sorry. >.<
    I really hope everything turns out alright for you. *hugs*
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Double post because

FORGOT ABOUT A HISTORY TEST TOMORROW, HAVEN'T STUDIED. SON OF A MOTHER.
    looks like I'm spending my spare studying like a boss. ;-;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:58 pm