Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Why does your life rule at the moment...

awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Why does your life rule at the moment... Empty Why does your life rule at the moment...

Post by awesome_nipples Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:41 am

OMG it was time for this topic !!

And I did not only made it so I could share with the world that I passed my driving exam and am now an official danger to every cyclist and pedestrian in Europe ^^
    Onion XD

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Why does your life rule at the moment... Empty Re: Why does your life rule at the moment...

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Congrats!

But..uh...we have a Stoke of the Day thread that was intended on being the positive counterpart. >.>

also contrary to what my dad says, hitting pedestrians does NOT earn you ten points so watch out. XD
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Why does your life rule at the moment... Empty Re: Why does your life rule at the moment...

Post by awesome_nipples Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:01 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:Congrats!

But..uh...we have a Stoke of the Day thread that was intended on being the positive counterpart. >.>

also contrary to what my dad says, hitting pedestrians does NOT earn you ten points so watch out. XD

O_O When did we have a stoke of the day thread?? OMG I'm having black-outs... NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Onion Icy Breeze

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am