Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Jenavieve
awesome_nipples
Isidarnipples
Tacoko
Hotaru Gunso
Lala
JennyJukes
enggrrl
Otaku-Nipples
jade
Nipples Admin
Fujioka Haruhi
Beelzenef
Keshia
MangaMistrezz
edlws-x
Tamakisnipples
Cinnamonipples
22 posters

Why does your life suck at the moment?

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 7 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:41 pm

LOL!! I was born in new york.. does that count! LOL!! and well i'd be all over him too but unless he puts a ring on the finger fIRST! HELL YEA!!!! WHAT WHAT!! LOL!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 7 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Tacoko Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Shiiiiit, I just wanna touch him inappropriately. XD

... You live in New York? D:

frhevpig;sfdz

COME HERE AND LET ME LOVE YOU.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:53 pm

LOL TACOKO!! I MOVED FROM NEW YORK WHEN I WAS 5!! I KNOW IT"S SAD!! GAH!! Onion T_T and i WOULD LOVE JUST TO TOUCH HIS HAIR! LOL! IT LOOKS REALLY SOFT!! HEHEHHEHE!! how would you lure him to you?? any ideas?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:55 pm

lololol seeing as I am fat as fuck and not all that attractive...

LOLNOPE. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. 8D
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:15 pm

WHAT!! GIRL PLZ!! you never know.. what if he is attractive to curvy girls!! be confident missy!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:18 am

My life sucks at the moment because I just cut off the top of my thumb.

I was cutting my nails, and somehow I missed the nail and snip off the top of the skin. If I wasn't a nursing student and already used to seeing bloody injuries, I would have already passed out. And when I say I cut off the top, I mean I chopped off a CHUNK of skin (I could actually see some of my bone from the injury). Thank goodness that it wasn't cut off completely. Since I hate going to the hospital (when I'm the patient) I put the chunk of skin back in place, went to the bathroom to clean off the blood, used antiseptics to prevent infections and wrapped it in a band-aid (that's all I had in the house).

This is the end result:
    Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 7 05310

Now I'm just waiting for the chunk of skin to mend back together (it's possible since it wasn't chopped off completely). I should have taken a pic of it before I fixed it (in all it's bloody glory), but my thumb hurt too much so I had to treat it ASAP. I'm trying to hide my wound cause if my parents find out, they'll send me to a hospital! This sucks cause it's painful for me to type on the computer (I use my thumb for the spacebar). But I will suffer through the pain!

*If this ever happens to you- or if you get a serious injury like this- don't try to fix it yourself like I did. GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!! It's hypocritical for me to say that, but oh well.
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:52 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:My life sucks at the moment because I just cut off the top of my thumb.

I was cutting my nails, and somehow I missed the nail and snip off the top of the skin. If I wasn't a nursing student and already used to seeing bloody injuries, I would have already passed out. And when I say I cut off the top, I mean I chopped off a CHUNK of skin (I could actually see some of my bone from the injury). Thank goodness that it wasn't cut off completely. Since I hate going to the hospital (when I'm the patient) I put the chunk of skin back in place, went to the bathroom to clean off the blood, used antiseptics to prevent infections and wrapped it in a band-aid (that's all I had in the house).

This is the end result:
    Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 7 05310

Now I'm just waiting for the chunk of skin to mend back together (it's possible since it wasn't chopped off completely). I should have taken a pic of it before I fixed it (in all it's bloody glory), but my thumb hurt too much so I had to treat it ASAP. I'm trying to hide my wound cause if my parents find out, they'll send me to a hospital! This sucks cause it's painful for me to type on the computer (I use my thumb for the spacebar). But I will suffer through the pain!

*If this ever happens to you- or if you get a serious injury like this- don't try to fix it yourself like I did. GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!! It's hypocritical for me to say that, but oh well.

it's a good thing you didn't post the picture-before-the-fix... I'd faint and slam my head against the table in the progress of fainting ... so no bloody pictures!! Onion Red Card
    How's the Thumb feeling?? Onion Thumbs Up
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:51 pm

MangaMistrezz, i'm glad you r ok.. and OUCH!! and thanks for posting that cuz it'll make me aware when i cut my nails... i think you need one of the ouran boys to kiss it better.. wouldn't that be nice?? Onion Nosebleed
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:30 pm

so first I was like, "hmm okay cut top of thumb, ow." And then I was like, "eee, a chunk, that must've hurt bad." and then I kept reading and was like, "OH GOD YOU COULD SEE THE BONE?!" *shudders*
    If anything goes wrong at all, make sure you get it looked at. DON'T DIE ON US OKAY.

My problem right now is that I really wanna cuddle one of my dogs, but he rolled in pee or something and smells really bad and I don't know how to wash him (my dad always does that). XD
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:29 pm

DDD: Ouuuuuuch, that sounds bad! D: I hope that it gets better soon because fdrhceg vfgrksdhkfvsa

I am so used to cutting my fingers it's not even funny. XD

egwiofyea My day was actually pretty good today, so my life doesn't suck today...so far. xD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Awww.....thanks for all your concern! I feel so loved. My thumb is better now and the searing pain is gone. I checked the wound and although it looks a bit purplish, it is healing. I'm sure I don't need any amputations so I won't need to go to the hospital!

And don't worry, I won't die on you guys! *knock on wood*

I just woke up 15 minutes ago so I haven't been awake long enough to have my day suck yet Wink
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:21 pm

xDD

My day is almost overrrrrrrrr.

That means sleeep <3
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:42 pm

I am not a happy Taco.

Fucking.

I was gonna have my friend come over today and just hang out. THIS HAS BEEN PLANNED FOR A WEEK.

But she has no ride. Her dad is sleeping. She can walk here, but it's fucking raining outside.

I ask my mom if we can go pick her up.

But nope, it's like I fucking killed her damn cat or something. She doesn't want to go anywhere, so I asked if my brother can pick my friend up. STILL NO.

BECAUSE HAVING FRIENDS IS TOTALLY NOT EVEN WORTH IT IF YOU CAN'T HANG OUT WITH THEM.

/whining

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:32 pm

i know that feeling pretty well too, i think in a sense ppl don't want to be responsible for some one else in these type of situations.. at least you can have your friends over, i can't and it sucks. and i can't go to ppl's houses b/c my parents are worried and don't want anything bad to happen to me.. so it's understandable in a sense.. BUT IT STILL SUCKS!! Onion To Kill
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Laila007 wrote:i know that feeling pretty well too, i think in a sense ppl don't want to be responsible for some one else in these type of situations.. at least you can have your friends over, i can't and it sucks. and i can't go to ppl's houses b/c my parents are worried and don't want anything bad to happen to me.. so it's understandable in a sense.. BUT IT STILL SUCKS!! Onion To Kill

My parents were the exact same way when I was younger (in high school)- but WORSE! They never let me go to my friend's house even if they lived in the same building as me. Also, when I went over my cousin's house (they live in the same apartment as me and right below my house) I fell asleep during a movie and ended up sleeping over. When I went home, (I live in room 603 and my cousins live in room 503) my parents scolded me and raised up my curfew. Thank goodness that nowadays I'm allowed to go where I like, just as long as I bring my cellphone with me and call them if I go anywhere.
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:10 am

there is this asshole of a dude in my village who finds it necesssary to shoot pigeons at 5 in the morning...I NEED MY SLEEP OWKAY
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:47 am

I could have sworn I posted this earlier, but the meds might be messing me up.

I'm sick! Sore throat, (productive) cough, head ache, sore joints, etc. Onion Attacked by Te Onion Cursed/Down Dead Onion
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:17 pm

D:

That freaking sucks. I hate being sick! D:

And awesome-nipples...I would have shot a bitch.

Anyway, I am irritated with my brother because he decides it be nice to fuck with his ex-girlfriend while I was hanging with her last night, calling her an ugly skank and all that when I ignored him.

Like, you know she isn't over you yet, so don't fucking throw salt on the fucking wound by acting like a lil' bitch.

B|
    Shensation
    Shensation
    Scholarship Student

Post by Shensation Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:27 pm

i'm a bit irritated because I don't think I'm a very good artist. Which is a big deal when you are in art school. And I haven't got time to practice because when I'm not in class, I have to go to work, or I can't pay for school. So I never have time to work on any of my own things. And the owner of the hotel I work at is in town and making things uncomfortable for everyone with his impossible demands and terrible attitude. I have no family in the entire state and I won't see my fiance until Christmas but I can't be pissy because I'm the one who went off to grad school in California. And I have a cold.
    ...SHIT I can't decide if this made me feel better or worse. I'm gonna drink some vodka and draw Nekozawa.
    *one screwdriver later*
    on the upside, there are worse problems to have. I'm in relatively good health, I have a job, I am engaged even if I can't see him, and I get DECENT grades. Plus, there is vodka in my freezer! Excellent! Thank you Nekozawa, your voodoo happiness magic spells have worked.
    now off of forums for homework.
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:01 am

first day of university, them idiots for uni completely changed the ISP system and made it unnecessarily difficult. I have no idea which courses I can follow this year so i'm just sitting here wasting my time, and getting sick of the stress.the new people at my dorm seem to ignore me like hell
    so I'm reverting back to my hermit state....

I dont wanna go to school anymore
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:08 pm

omg awesome_nipples.. trust me being in university will get better if not stable!! im in a university right now and THE FIRST DAY I ALMOST CRIED AND WAS ABOUT TO GO HOME! i couldn't find parking so i had to park ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL and i thought i was lost!! GAH!! so it will be better! u just have to deal with it day by day!! Cunnin Onion Idea

and as for me.. i got my first test back in stastics AND I DID BAD!! i was soo freaking confident that i did well, and i even looked back to check my answers AND WE WERE ALLOWED TO USE OUR NOTES and I MADE ONE SMALL ERROR AND I DIDN'T PASS!! Onion Tantrum GAAAAHHH!! AND I CRIED! Onion T_T SO YEA THAT WAS MY DAY!!! I THINK I NEED A DRINK (if i had the courage too) Onion OTL Dead Onion
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:43 am

Laila007 it's just the first few weeks that make the schoolyear suck. I know the feelin on the first day. last year (first year) I registered in the Japan departement but I became so stressed cus that was the first time I had to life by myself in a city I had never been too wihtout my mom with people I didnt know, so I became sick with stress againa nd made the biggest mistake in my life by changing departement. So now I fluncked my first year in the history departement and have to do it alll over again. the only Japan related subject is on the same hour as an obligated subject so I cant go!!.
    I just want to go home
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:35 am

Dudes.

I have to write a paper on SUICIDE for my school's Service Learning thing. I:

That is SO FUCKING DEPRESSING OMG. qrhfvoiudgsuhuibhdbadhuhfa

The last most depressing thing I have ever written was a paper about self mutilation. NOT FUN.

Ugh. This is going to be wonderful. >.>
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:52 pm

awesome_nipples i REALLY WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND I"M SENDING YOU AN INTERNET HUG!! Hug it must be hard living in a country where you don't know anyone but just think of it as this, it will make you stronger!! i'm sure you'll make friends..

tacoko, THAT TRULY IS DEPRESSING!! sometimes i don't understand why we must write papers! it's a strange world i tell ya!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Ah. yeah. It's for the service learning in school. >.> Freakingf edgvfhyvah;

the self mutilation paper was for my psychology class in high school.

That paperrrrr45 fedhvguaofa hit mad close to home. >.>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:02 am