Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Jenavieve
awesome_nipples
Isidarnipples
Tacoko
Hotaru Gunso
Lala
JennyJukes
enggrrl
Otaku-Nipples
jade
Nipples Admin
Fujioka Haruhi
Beelzenef
Keshia
MangaMistrezz
edlws-x
Tamakisnipples
Cinnamonipples
22 posters

Why does your life suck at the moment?

Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 5 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Beelzenef Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Why does that sound like Tamaki, though? Oh my God. I'm sorry, though.
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 5 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by awesome_nipples Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:55 am

It's my birthday today and I'm homalone .... Onion Breeze
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:57 am

Eee Very Happy Happy birthday!

I'm still internetless and am stuck using the crappy connection from the park. I also have bad cramps! ><
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:48 am

Keshia wrote:Eee Very Happy Happy birthday!

I'm still internetless and am stuck using the crappy connection from the park. I also have bad cramps! ><

thanks!! ... cramps--> the menstruation fairy is being a bitch again ??
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:26 am

awesome_nipples... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!! it's ok if u were alone on your b-day, it has happened to me 2 and it's ok. just find something that makes YOU happy. buy your own cake.. dance in the living room!! WISH YOU HAPPY WISHES!
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Laila007 wrote:awesome_nipples... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!! it's ok if u were alone on your b-day, it has happened to me 2 and it's ok. just find something that makes YOU happy. buy your own cake.. dance in the living room!! WISH YOU HAPPY WISHES!

I took a 3hours-bath while watching the tumbling stage drama and Love17 (without subs but I have a cool imagination)
    then took the dog to the vet cause she was temporarily blind -.-... we dont have a bakery where I live... not even a shop Onion OTL
    BUT I DID DANCE IN THE LIVING ROOM AND IT WAS GRAND before I slipped and fell on my face ... which hurt like hell
    Rain on My Parade
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:15 pm

omgsh! well baths are always nice!! and was the tumbling stage drama any good? ouch on that slip!! be careful missy!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:06 am

Happy birthday!! Smile I hope it gets better.
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:03 am

awesome_nipples wrote:
    Keshia wrote:Eee Very Happy Happy birthday!

thanks!! ... cramps--> the menstruation fairy is being a bitch again ??

Not sure because I only got it two weeks ago Surprised
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:51 am

I hate irregular periods!! I have them really bad so I will like skip two months then have two in one month >.< Its dumb.
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:47 am

Mine usually happens like that if I drink alcohol, which now thinking on it, I had Sex on the beach last weekend...
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:01 am

That is odd, I've never heard of alcohol affecting menstrual cycles, but everyone is different I guess. Sad I'm sorry hun!
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:11 am

I've never heard of it either, but it's happened with me for a while. If I don't drink alcohol, my cycle is only a week different to the previous cycle but if I drink, I'll get it either later than supposed to, or earlier. Weird.
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:03 am

Keshia wrote:I've never heard of it either, but it's happened with me for a while. If I don't drink alcohol, my cycle is only a week different to the previous cycle but if I drink, I'll get it either later than supposed to, or earlier. Weird.

I had a really irregular cycle the first years so I started on the pill when I was 16 to regulate it ... it was that OFF.
    Yeah alcohol can do that to your cycle that just means your brain is getting affected by it XDD WAY THE GO YOUR HORMONES!!
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 am

Today I had the worst day of my life.
    I got my grades from the exams I had the entire summer... I failed all of them so that means here in Belgium:
    either quit university and go a level down- quit history and choose a different major (which is not an option for my parents)-redo my first year- quit school.

Onion Laugh = indeed a fake laugh !!!
    Sometimes I feel like banging my head willingly against the wall instead of unconsciously
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Re: Ladytime
    I got mine regularly from the very beginning. XD Never had any weird issues with it. The only oddity is that my sister's and mine used to sync up, as well as my mom, but my mom's currently in late stages of menopause, and I think it's messing up my uterus because it's all, "lol your sister just had hers? HAVE FUN WAITING ANOTHER WEEK (at least) IN SUSPENSE." But it's consistent in its lateness, so I guess that's regular?

also that really sucks, I hope you can get your school issues sorted out. >.<
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:00 am

I think a client at my -sorta- new job gave me a cold -.-
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Copying and pasting from Tumblr 'cause I'm lazy. xD

Shit may get gross here, guys. xD

So, for those who actually care about my well being, you all know I had a double ear infection a few weeks ago. Well, I still got it. 8D Even after the medication I had to take. >.> My ears still feel clogged up, I can’t hear as good as I can before…

Well, which wasn’t that much, since I AM deaf in one ear. xD Buuuuuut, I digress. It sucks.

I know I still have it, cause when I was cleaning my ears today, the like…wax and fluid or whatever the fuck smelled bad. Like, there is an odor and it was…ew. So that is how I knew that I still have an infection. And I do, ‘cause I just looked shit up and read this is basically a chronic (meaning long lasting) middle ear infection associated with smelly discharge and hearing loss. WOO. THAT IS I.

orz

So I was looking up a procedure that I had done before, but I was just a little kid so I don’t remember… but apparently if I have to get it, they like, cut your ear drum and get the tube in… The tube is to like help the fluids drain and the infection to get out the ear and blahdi blah. Gets air in and yeah, fun stuff.

WELL THAT’S NICE.

And I go under anesthesia and everything for it. >.>

It’s been a long time since I had ear infections like this, and I used to get them a lot when I was younger because of my deafness in one ear, and the fact that kids get ear infections. It’s so irritating. >.>

I got to the Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor on Friday and he’ll check my shit out. It was the same practice that worked on me before, just a different doctor, idfk. Then, I may get that procedure done and I may have to get hearing aids and fygvuedhsaihsa

B|

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:44 pm

HOLY CRAP TACOKO that really blows! i'm sorry, i'll give you a internet hug!! Hug i hope everything goes well for you, it's best to let out your feelings instead of keeping them inside! just stay positive and hope for all the best!! GOOD LUCK!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:50 pm

That sucks! Corner of Woe

Hope you get better soon~!

I have a funny/relevant ear story for you guys to cheer you up...

I was about 9 and my lil brother was 5, he was playing with his "scalelectric" (for those of you who don't know it's like a mini track to race cars using electricity, so it looks like a mini racetrack with flags and barriers etc...)

SO

I was sitting on my couch and my brother comes up behind me, and says "Hey Sis..."

I turn... Onion Yawn

AND BAM Onion Outrage

He sticks one of the miniature flags down my EAR! Onion Hypnotised

I hear a pop in my ear and it hurts like mad! So I run to the bathroom Onion Runs Away

For years after that, I kept getting weepy ears with like blood/wax seeping out every now and again...DAMN CHILD

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:16 pm

so apparently ears and anything to do with damaging them makes me feel queasy. XD

(thanks guys.)
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:29 pm

xD Thanks, Laila! I am staying positive, it is just annoying as fuck. Shiiiit, I wasn't even scared when I was getting boob surgery (that is a totally different story.)

Should made a topic titled "Tacoko's Surgical Stories". Trust me, I got a lot. xD

And dude! He must have busted your eardrum super bad! But I thought the drum heals though...o3o But he basically like electrocuted you...

frhiefves that's scary. D:

And awwwh, sorry Cinnamon <3 Onion T_T Don\'t Go But ear problems really are a pain. D:
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Haha~! The flag was just a bit of plastic (but you attach them to the track for authenticity)

He did touch the ear drum, but the doctor kept giving me ear drops, but some days my ear (if in the cold too much) would pop and it's be killing me all over again, it took a while to heal that's what the weeping much of been, like it cleaning itself out...but I stopped having ear problems once I turned about 12 so It took a good 3 years to sort itself out haha~!

Ear infections suck, because it causes so many other problems like dizzyness, headaches, toothache (all in the effing region)
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:02 pm

>.> I already have a billion issues with my ear since I am deaf in one and then this? >.>

But I just can't get over how smelly the fluids was. It was sooooo gross and now sometimes I think I can still smell it. xD

I don't get any of that. I sometimes get a bit of a throbbing in my ears and that's it, thank God. >.>
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Ewww I can't imagine the smell but I've heard of it before...

I bet it was awful!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:33 pm