Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Tacoko
Thepinkbookworm
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Isidarnipples
9 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Thank god my grandparents don't make me do chores- that's what the maids are for Onion Thumbs Up But when I go back to Hawaii, my parents sometimes make me throw away the garbage, vacumn, fix the rooms, cook meals and wash dishes. They do this so they know that they didn't raise a completely useless daughter.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:14 pm

I am the 'housekeeper' in my home. My dad works on his computer and my mom sews for a living, so I am the one who is left to cook and clean. My parents didn't raise a lazy girl Laughing I don't really mind, I consider it practice for when I have my own home. Plus, I enjoy cooking. And cleaning...well, I'll do it. And then if I get bored I'll sometimes grab and rag and randomly wipe things down Rolling Eyes

And Lychee, I also like cous cous, falafel, etc. Those two things are on our menu quite frequently. I tend to like certain spicy foods, but more in the Mexican realm. Like hot sauce on things. Plus, I remember watching that video where Top was doing that on stage and thinking 'wow, just, wow'. I thought it was hilarious Razz Thanks for sharing those fun gifs!

Taco! Don't feel out of the loop. The loop is loopy enough to include enough loops to loop around all the loopy people here :3 Nodding Sorry, I just wanted to randomly do that. But if you can follow it, I think it makes perfect sense. In its own way.

Has anyone ever made/had a peanut butter cake with peanut butter frosting? I made one today and I was quite pleased with it. My stomach protests, but oh well. It was worth eating so much of it cheers
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Hahahaha, at my house we all have set chores we have to do. I'm in charge of the kitchen, my side of the room and my own laundry. My brother takes out the trash, cleans the bathroom and his room, and mom is her room and the living room. We split the work load so it's fair~

And lolol Pretzel I was confused at first... but I got it! XD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Yay! Someone understands me! Wait, I don't know if that's good or not... Wink
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:45 pm

... I dunno.

I think I understand way too much craziness. xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:47 pm

1096. Mango, you have maids? wow. >w<

Everyone in my family splits up the chores. I mostly do vacuuming and emptying the dishwasher, though, because I have a stupidly sensitive nose and most cleaning products, if I actually am using them, smell too strong and I end up nearly throwing up.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Yeah, I have help around the house. They're mostly for my grandparents- they're old and need assistance to do chores. My grandmother doesn't want me to do it cause she wants me to focus on my studies (My parents aren't happy about this so whenever I go to Hawaii, they force me to do chores). I have 2 maids and a driver. If I'm ever in need, I can also get the tenants to help (My family owns apartments and houses) and I sometimes can let the construction workers to do stuff for me. Heh...

I remember when my teacher had my class clean the cafeteria for a project. I told her I couldn't because I was allergic. She asked me if I was allergic to dust. And I said, no- I'm allergic to hard labor. I ended up having to clean the ceiling as well that day XP

I might sound stupid for asking this....but Pretzel, what's a 'falafel'? Weird name...
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 pm

1098. wow mango you are pimping!!! lol... and pretzel falafel is basically deep fried chickpeas made into patties.... and it's with pita bread! IT"S FANTASTIC!! there is "baked" falafel for health purposes! IT"S PRETTY GOOD!!

just look at it!!!

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 Tumblr_m1sfms700Y1qdnxl9o1_500

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:00 am

That looks pretty yummy. o3o

GUYYYYS I'm so bored! Entertain Taco! D:
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:29 am

OH MY TAMAKI!!! My post magically became powerful and split this thread into 2!!!! monkey <----This doesn't look like a monkey btw...

Now that the craziness is over....Wow...Lychee, that looks great! I want one right now!!! (Though I still think it's a weird name).

Anyhoo...I'm 1 post away from my 1000th post! Wooby Onion Eyes I'm not sure what I should post for that. I feel like, "Wow...I've been on this forum for a long time now" and "My god, I can't shut up, can I?" Goshness....
    Also, I snagged the 1100th post!!!!!!! Triumphant Tamaki Just saying.....

For now, here's a food with a weird name that I liked: Schwarma

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 Beef-shawarma-sandwich-l
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:36 am

MANGOOOOO

MAKE THAT 1000th POST COUNT YES

I like how the meat looks in that dish lololol what kind of meat is it? o3o
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Here it is...my 1000th post!!!!!!!!! Onion Skipping WARNING: This post will be super long!!!
    Gosh...this is a huge milestone for me....wow, 1000 posts. Heh, my next goal is 5000 now.... Onion Hypnotised ughhh....maybe 2000 is good.

In celebration for my 1000th post, I've decided to cross the first thing off my summer list- staying awake for a full 24 hours!!! I took a long afternoon nap and started staying awake at 10pm. It's now 11:03pm- 1 hour down, 23 more hours to go. This would be very hard for me cause I tend to sleep anywhere and anytime- I have to concentrate to stay awake. During the night, I have to turn everything off cause then my grandparents will scold me for being awake. So I downloaded lots of yaoi manga and bishies pics onto my iphone to entertain me for 6 hours (I don't sleep long at night, anyway). And lying down is a no no- I'll definitely fall asleep that way. Wish me luck!

Taco...it's good meat! They raost it on this metal stick and the meat (could use beef, pork or chicken) gets all tender and the taste is AWESOME!

Also, tommorrow is Good Friday. Apparently I'm not allowed to eat meat all day tommorrow. My gosh....no meat?! Haiii...I can live off tofu and veggies for a day (and it makes my 24-hours awake challenge more difficult since my energy sources will be low tommorrow).

My scanlation group, Mori No Kuma Scanlations, been really busy lately. We've been working on our website and making manga chapters. Do you know how hard it is to make a website??? It's so headache-inducing...ugh, I don't like thinking about it. I kept getting dumb moments when I watched the 'helping video' which was useless!!! And guess what? There was this rude person who commented that our Junjou Romantica scans were bad and wished the old scanlators would do it....HMPH! I sent a very "not-so-nice" comment back and threatened that if she didn't like it, then we can just dropped JR and continue on with our other mangas (yes, we do other mangas now)! My boss is nice but she scolded me and told me not to do that- I should take it as a learning critique. I said ok and went back to the forum to apologize. I really DO need to learn to shut my mouth- I'm so ashamed. Corner of Woe
    The thought of me staying awake for 24 hours is intimidating. I think I'm getting loopy and I still have 23 hours to go!!! Gyaaa..... How will I survive?

Do you know yaoi??? I love yaoi.......whether it's in manga, anime or drama form...I love it Cool
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 2euplpsFook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 2433642_oFook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 4be79311

I'm looking in a mirror now and I realized that I'm having a good hair day...too bad it's night time and no one can see it. I'm so frustrated case it looks so perfect...so effortless....it's a complete waste.*sigh*

On the top of my head....the 3 things that I want right now is:
    A Chimichanga plate (all the fixings), yaoi bishies and a toilet.
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 250px-Chimichanga2Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 YaoiFook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 A5EA90484705E2DEDA30959D2762FB88_faa21040.detail

Okkaaayyyy...I'm gonna go now- no matter how much rest I get, I always get a little 'whoo-hoo' at night....It's now 12:14am (I get distracted alot so I was very slow to write this post) so about 22 hours to go! I'm off to play games on my iphone!!!! And I hope you enjoyed the loopiness of Mango's mind at night! Ja ne~~~
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:27 pm

1103. so i just came out of my class ALL FREAKING DEPRESSED!! WHY! CUZ THE PROFESSOR DECIDES TO PUT A VID ABOUT SEX TRAFFICKING! AND I'M LIKE THIS....... Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 Tumblr_m1wjehvEeN1qjdv5m and like this Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 Tumblr_m1s9b7jyUi1r3kmpl

so now i'm sad, so i watched a kpop vid which i'll post on the kpop vid thread.. it's SUPER SEXY!! GAH!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:31 pm

omg Mango. xDDD You have fun reading your yaoi! Don't disturb the G-Parents! xD

I have stayed up like, 36 hours before. We were on the way back to the states from Puerto Rico. We were chilling in the San Juan airport because the planes were delayed and we had to wait for a few hours. Then we get on the plane and we land on Florida, where we had to wait another few hours because of delays. When we finally get to Jersey, it's been more than freaking 24 hours and ghjdgshja I was upset because I like my sleep! I was a grouch the entire time. xDD

LYCHEEEEE.

That's so depressing. It's said because sex trafficking is such a world wide thing. They take women and children from foreign places, promising new lives full of luxuries and then they are turned into slaves. I seen a movie about it on Lifetime once and dghjsgkhja so sad ;A;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm

1105. god i know it's really sad!! the vid in class focused on eastern europe cuz that is the biggest trafficking! **SIGH** Oh i have an idea... let's all post some eye candy to cheer us up! here's my japanese eye candy!! tori matsuzaka!! Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

Spoiler:

Onion Blush Onion Nosebleed Onion Skipping
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Unf.

That is another sexy man. xDD

I need a sexy Asian boyfriend preferably GD xDD -is shot-

...I realized that without instructions, I would be totally clueless in setting up ANYTHING. -was trying to set up a fan for fifteen minutes before reading the instructions-

lololol I must have been a man in a past life. xD
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:26 pm

AM I THE ONLY ONE

WHO SEES THAT THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL FOOK YA THREAD?

WHAT IS HAPPENING.

omg wat?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Taco, I think that when threads hit a certain number of posts, they switch into a new thread. You can still access the old thread, but it is now two threads instead of one. You can see the same thing happened for the Twins Appreciation thread.

As for Mango, you go girl! Staying up for that long, I wish you luck. I could probably do that if I had enough fan fiction, youtube videos and Fishing pictures to stare at Very Happy Also, congrats on your 1000th post! I remember by 100th post...actually, I think it was on the person below me or this or that threads. Not a big celebration in honor of it Rolling Eyes

And, a question, did anyone else know that Chiba Yudai was a Geki Ranger(Power Ranger)? Mango told me about it. Am I the only one who did not know this totally odd bit of information?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:48 pm

I was confused for a second. xDDD I was like "Waaaat?"

LOLOLOL I didn't know that. xD

omg Power Rangersssss. I used to watch Mighty Morphin when I was a kid. fhsf ha

Memoriiiiiies~
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:57 pm

I always thought that Power Rangers looked dumb, even as a kid. And once you watch an episode..........yeah. The big monster v robot v whatever fights were definitely 'high tech'. Onion Laugh But, watching Manpei and Shinpei as Geki Rangers (or, technically the same Ranger) was well worth having to put up with the dialogue, costumes, etc. Onion Starry Eyes
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:03 pm

I fell asleep Wall ... Onion .......I'm such a LOSER!!! I don't know what happened! I was totally fine during the night- just sitting on my bed, reading yaoi on my iphone. Then around 3am (the haunting hour) I started to feel dizzy. So I laid down- something I didn't want to do since that'll make me fall asleep quicker. So I listen to loud jpop music on my phone and turn it on so loud that it's screaming in my ears- making it impossible to sleep. Then I decided to keep myself busy by playing plants vs. zombies. That's the last thing I remember. I then find myself waking up in the morning (6am) GYYAAA!!! I fell asleep for 3 hours!!!!! Onion Anger I'll never get those 3 hours back!!!!I'm so disappointed! Oh well, I won't give up!!! I'll try again later- maybe today or next week.

Lychee!!!! Feel better! And Taco- Apparently, the threads can only last up to 68 pages. After that, it splits into 2.

And Pretzel, I personally liked Chiba as a geki ranger. I originally watched it cause Kyousuke Hamao (my future husband) was playing the black ranger. Imagine my surprise when I recognized the red ranger as well. And I used to love the power rangers when I was young- I was innocent and naive back then Wink

And guys....I just read my first YAOI Fishing (Cinnamon!!! April fools day is over!!! Change the O-words back now!!!) fanfic......It was AWESOME! I can now say that I'm a total shipper for:

KyoXKao
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 5 Kyouya____by_SweetSasa
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Awwwh, Mango that sucks! D: I was rooting for you! ;A;

Well, next time just try harder, and you can do it! <3 Onion Thumbs Up

Yaoi is always fun to read lmao But I don't read it too often, since someone is always around me all the time lolol
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Dang Mango, I'm sorry you fell asleep. But now that you know what to expect, you will probably rock it next time :3 Nodding Feel free to spam this forum like crazy if it will keep you awake!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:44 pm

I would love to, but I have to turn all lights out in my room (my grandmother sneaks in during the night- I know she does- to make sure that I'm sleeping. She has a key that I'm still trying to figure out where she hides it so I can throw it away). That's why during the night, I'm pretty bored without my iphone. Gyaaa...I'll do it again- I won't give up!!! Onion Study
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm

YEAH THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

FIGHTING! <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:01 am