Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Tacoko on Wed May 23, 2012 4:39 pm

1988. (G-DRAGON'S BIRTH YEAR YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH -is shot-)

Okay um.

Yeah, I can't just WALK IN THROUGH THE DOOR YOU KNOW.

NOT WHEN LIFE IS SHOOTING ME AROUND LIKE IM SOME CANNONBALL OR SOMETHING

LOLOL

So yeah, surprised this place hasn't collapsed yet...

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed May 23, 2012 4:47 pm

1989. GOD!! i started to miss this forum and i was getting upset!! taco is today gd's b-day?

and omg guys, i talked about the kpop concert streamed from youtube! IT WAS AWESOME! and my internet didn't eff up!! IT WAS SOOO NICE!! anywho, how is everybody?
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed May 23, 2012 4:50 pm

1990. Seungri's Birthday year!!!!!! (Taco was talking about how the post counts are relating to BigBang's birthday years.

I think we should all move into a tent, with a ten foot concrete barrier surrounding us and Tamaki-Unicorns and Kyouya-Cats armed to protect us (with love -is shot- Razz )

Hi Lychee! I miss talking with you all. It has been WAY too silent on here. Who was all on the concert thing?

So, Taco, I hear that you are writing a 20+ page one shot still, what is it about?

(Oh, and someone better tell Cinnamon how close we are to hitting 2000 posts so she can steal the 2000th post Rolling Eyes )
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed May 23, 2012 4:56 pm

1991. MY BIRTH YEAR 8D

AND LOLOL That sounds like a good plan, Pretzel. That just might work, lmao xDD

AND LOLOL You're gonna have to wait until I post itttt. Because I'm too lazy to sit here and try to summarize it. It's almost done... xDDD
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed May 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Awwww, Tacoooooo. If it is a good story I would like to check it out once you are done.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed May 23, 2012 5:08 pm

1993 (MY BROTHER'S BIRTH YEAAAR XD)

LOLOL, okay~ c: I am hoping to be done with it by later tonight, it has some smutty parts to it... but you'll be fine. LOLOLOL

SO HOW IS EVERYONE?

I MISSED YOU GUYS.
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed May 23, 2012 5:15 pm

I've been good. I now have my best friend and her brother in love with BIGBANG Laughing They LOVE LOVE Fantastic Baby, so I need to show them all the various pictures/videos I have saved about the group. So, that has been fun (their younger sister just rolls her eyes at us, but, yeah, we get that reaction a lot from people in general Big Laugh )

And...I updated my Mentalist fan fiction story. After being too busy for 3 weeks. And after leaving at a semi-suspensful part.

And...I am currently trying to learn Spanish, Japanese, and Korean. All at the same time. Focusing on Spanish mostly, but I love to learn the other two. Does anyone on here speak semi-good Spanish? Because I would love to be able to have someone help me with it and to practice with. Or if someone is at the same level as me we could just figure it out together.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed May 23, 2012 5:19 pm

OHH YAY! Converting people is always a good this! xDDD

AHhh, I still have a fic to update, but with the five day weekend I have coming, I should be able too. 8D

LOLOL, did you know, I'm Puerto Rican...

But that doesn't help either because I don't speak a lot of Spanish, because I am a failure of a Puerto Rican xDDDD
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed May 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Really? That's cool. My dad thinks Puerto Rico is a cool country.

And don't feel bad: you're not a failure of a Puerto Rican. Not that the country would come and interrogate you over your lack of Spanish-skills. And if they did that would be totally freaky. LOL

LYCHEE! If you are out there still, do you speak Spanish? Or Japanese?
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed May 23, 2012 5:34 pm

o3o Puerto Rico isn't really a country. We're an island! xD And we're part of the US Territory. xD We're still out own state and stuff, we're just... US Territory. YEAH. xDDD
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed May 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Wait, I think I was thinking Costa Rica(I confuse myself with those two), but I think that 'island' is cool too. Cool I always thought the whole US Territory thing was weird.
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed May 23, 2012 6:01 pm

1999. HI! yea i'm here! i took honors spanish for 2 years so i know a few things on my sleeve! as for japanese yes i understand a little and i can read two out of the three alpahbets and korean i know how to say hello thank you and i love you BUT i found AN AWESOME site that teaches your korean! so yea i can help! Onion Thumbs Up
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed May 23, 2012 6:07 pm

2000. YAY! I finally got a landmark post count!

You know Spanish/Japanese, Lychee? That totally rocks! Now, I have no idea what I should ask help for. Hmmmmmm, any ideas? I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish and can read it okay-ish, but writing it out is one of my worst points.
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed May 23, 2012 6:10 pm

2001. i know spanish a little bit more, japanese is like meh right now.... writing is not bad it's not like japanese where the subject and the object is switched...

to answer your previous question, the concert was awesome and super junior, girls generation, mblaq, wonder girls, kara, BEAST, f(x), TVXQ, lol i think i got all of them,, big bang i believe was in japan so they didn't come BUT IT WAS SUCH A FUN CONCERT!
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed May 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Cool. That sounds like a cool concert.

I think my main problem with Spanish, or any language, is vocabulary. I know some words and can recognize others, but I do not think I know enough words to really do much.
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed May 23, 2012 6:18 pm

2003. well that also depends on how you expose yourself to that language. are you just using books? cuz that helps but it's not enough, it should be a mix of listening, speaking, and reading. so i would suggest finding a web site that provides all this.. Wink

-------

http://ouranliveaction.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=356

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:52 pm