Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by MangaMistrezz on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:54 pm

I was randomly searching things on google and then I remembered a conversation we had a long time ago. It was how someone wanted to see Yusuke crossdress as a girl (and not a drag queen like in Atashinchi no Danshi).
    Well.....ENJOY:
    Spoiler:
    HE LOOKS SO PRETTY! Onion Blush

And then I thought to myself~~~ Man, I wanna see a yaoi moment happen involving one of the hosts (Shinpei and Manpei don't count).
    Then I found this:
    Spoiler:
    Onion Nosebleed
    Thank you Yusuke, for making two of my wishes come true!!! Onion Bows
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:57 pm

dhgshdklja

-SHRILL SCREAMING-
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:00 am

1019. hahahah yea i have seen those!! there is a vid of yusuke kissing that guy... it's out on youtube.... and TACO IT"S FINISHED!! you want me to post it here or on the kpop thread

and cinnamon THANK YOU FOR THE KPOP THREAD! Onion Bows
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:01 am

hjksjhjhdjjhfjdhakl I DUNNO.

JUST POST IT ON HERE?

OR YOU CAN ALWAYS EMAIL IT TO ME I DUNNO DSGAJDSADA
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 am

1021. ok lemme try it on here first! MY FIRST ONE SHOT! hope you like it. plz excuse any grammar errors! i tried my best!! make sure to read this nice and slow so you can see a clear picture in this story!

Spoiler:
    It’s your first day on the job, all the hard work has finally paid off! You slowly open the door and are immersed in the crowd. Bright lights, people running, music blaring, it’s the ultimate access to what you have been wanting for. Your mind blanks but suddenly a lady with a clipboard hurriedly comes toward you.

“Hey you, are you from the hair and makeup department? Come with me we have no time, he’s waiting!
    “He? But wait I….”
    “We have no time, hurry!”
    She grabs your arm and you are squeezed through the madness and a brought to a white door. You look at the Korean sign by the door and you are left alone. You look around, your heart is beating fast, and sweat is coming done your face.

“What should I do? Should I knock? No, there isn’t time; I don’t want this person to keep waiting.”
    Without any second thought, you open the door. You peek in , and slowly close the door.
    “Um, hello?”
    He slowly looks up, your eyes meet in the reflection of the mirror. His skin was smooth and glistened in the light. His arms are slim and tender, his face is subtle as he looks at you.
    “You must be the makeup artist. I’m G-dragon. “ he slightly bows in his seat.
    “Yeah, um, well I guess I’ll get started.” You smile awkwardly as you approach him. Your hands starts to shake as you are applying his makeup.
    “God, I can’t believe that my first gig I’m working with GD” You said to yourself.
    “So, are you single?”
    “EH?” startled, you dropped your brush and GD tries to help. Your eyes meet and he smiles as he hands your brush.
    “Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. I just wanted to start a conversation. So do you like my music?”
    “Yes, I do. I love your new song Fantastic Baby. It really is fantastic!” you looked away embarrassed as you regret your joke. But you hear a chuckle, the chuckle gets louder! You turn around and his smile is wide and brightens the whole room. You hear a knock on the door, and Gd is about to go on. You apply the last minute touchups and he’s about to leave.
    “This looks great, you did a good job. Thanks. By the way, you never answered my question if you were single or not.”
    “Well, I…” GD winks at you and hurriedly leaves the room. You stand in the room frozen still. You close your eyes and your heart is about to come out of your chest. His smile, his eyes, his laugh is running on repeat. Trying to keep calm, you make your way backstage and watch GD perform. The screaming fans, the flashing lights, and loud music could not cloud the way GD performed that night. He glistened in the light with every move he made and he poise and sound moved the crowd. He takes a final bow and comes back stage, your eyes meet once again.
    “You did a great job GD! IT was so awesome!”
    “Thank you, I’m glad you like it. Oh wait, there is a makeup smudge on your face”
    “Huh, there is?” you try to wipe off the smudge but before you could, you feel his soft lips caressing your cheek. Your cheek tingled as he kissed your cheek and his lips felt warm. He leans toward you and whispers in your ear.
    “I’m glad you came today, it was fun. I hope I see you again. Next time I perform, it will be just for you!” He swiftly leaves with his guards and disappears in the crowd. The lady with clipboard comes to you again and says,
    “Hey make up girl, you did a great job today. GD suggested that you should be his make-up artist for upcoming shows. Congrats”

Usually the first day is the worst. But who would have thought that the white door would open the door of opportunity and maybe love. Who knows what could lie behind a simple white door.

THE END.

Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:09 am

Lychee.

I had to use my entire strength to stop myself from squealing so loud.

Like..... I have the biggest grin on my face right now.

Like.... THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT I AM FEELING.

-insert screaming here-

Ahhhh! I loved it! ;A; You caught my awkwardness quite well too, haha!

AND! Your writing is great! I love it! ghgfhkgsjka

Lychee thank you so much! This really has made me so happy! ;A;

Pleeease! Let me write something for you! sghsjklhsakjsajdsakjdhjkhdjhdja
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:14 am

MY POOR HEART CAN'T TAKE IT.

LYCHEE.

YOU JUST KILLED ME.
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 am

1024. DID I REALLY! THANKS!! LOL! IT WAS REALLY FUN!
    believe it or not, i had fun writing it. i liked the feeling of being under pressure and writing something that is less than 1000 words and still make it fun and meaning full. and if you want to write one you can write one about my sexy man zhou mi... here's a pic

Spoiler:

let's keep it clean and cute you know... surprise me!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:19 am

And I'm glad you had fun. I was hoping that you didn't feel forced or anything D: sjkhfjkshjka

Yes yes yes yes! I probably won't get into it today because it's late and, you practically just killed my brain.

Where is he from, anyway? Is he in a group or...? I dunno. gkshkjsa
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:07 am

1026. he's chinese and part of the super junior but he's technically in a sub group called super junior m. he's super dorky and silly. and he loves fashion... wow fan girl turning on! LOL! you should check out his solo's on youtube, his voice is BEAUTIFUL!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Lycheeeeeeeee~ I finished it! 8D

It's in the K-Pop thread! 8D
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:41 pm

1028. it's time for random talk of the day!!

OMG I WANT ICE CREAM SOO SOO BAD! it's april and it's like 80 degrees outside!! BLAH! i want something nice and cold!!!

that is all! hehehe... Onion Skipping
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:45 pm

I want to listen to music! Wait, I can do that. Never mind....Uhhhhhh, THINK RANDOM......Vegetarian Pasta Primavara is really good, but only if you know what part of the asparagus to toss out(I thought it was the top part. Apparently the bottom is what you toss. Embarassed Oh well, it was still good)
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 pm

I just want food.

I'm hungry. xD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:47 pm

1031. ya ya ya! i got GREEN TEA ICE CREAM!! cuz my mom is nice!! hehehee... have you guys tried it? it's really GOOD!!!
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Green tea ice cream? I like green tea, so I must try this! Too bad that if I ever do try it, it will be a long time Crying or Very sad Oh well, I get homemade french fries tonight! Made my your truly Very Happy
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:14 pm

1033. Oh god, Green tea icecream is amazing. Actually, Green tea anything is amazing. I have this bodywash that has green tea in it...and I found a shampoo and conditioner that does too! I'm going to smell like green tea. XD I don't know why I'm posting when I should be asleep. And also when I really won't be able to come back and say more cause I'm off on a trip. Way. Too. Busy. Recently. :S

Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:19 pm

I tried green tea once and I didn't like it that much. D:

I don't like any type of tea except for Iced.

with lemons~

lemons are fun~ -pervy grin-

-shot-
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:19 pm

I've never had green tea ice cream- but I always wanted to try it! I like pretty much any tea- hot or cold. Last night, I had burger and fries for dinner and now I'm having the leftovers for breakfast (I'm too lazy to cook anything XP)
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Anybody else on here like to cook? I like to make things homemade(that is why my parents say I can never leave).
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:44 pm

I LOVE TO COOK!

Though, I really love baking more~ <3 Baking cakes and cookies and fsgshdgadjkahdjhla

YES.
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:49 pm

1037. **drool** god i haven't had a burger and fries in FOREVER! you see, ever since i have been watching j-dramas and korean shows i can't help but admire on how good they look. their skin is nice and clean and overall it seems like that have a good diet in which they look healthy. soooo u know, i've been trying to eat healthy also and take care of my skin more! anywho, TEA IS AWESOME! sweet tea is AMAZING! green tea, black tea, milk tea, masala tea! YUMMY! and i did have a cleanser that was made from green tea and IT SMELLED GOOD!!!

p.s. I LOVE TO COOK TOO but i don't have time!! Sad
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Lychee, tea is fantastic! I make a special iced tea using half black tea, half green tea and sweetened with Stevia(a type of sweetener made from the Stevia plant). It is really yummy. My mom and I go through 2 gallons a day(I kid you not). It is the only thing I drink on a daily basis besides water.

We are actually having black bean millet patties instead of hamburger. Millet is a grain like cous cous or rice even. They are really good, especially with pepperjack cheese on top and my homemade buns.

Taco, I also love baking. Whenever my parents birthdays roll around I make cakes for them, and then I'll make random cookies for a treat occasionally. I think cooking is more my favorite just because I can do it more often.

Wow, I sound like a cooking channel. You know what! We should shares pictures of delicious food to drool over. I don't have any, but if anyone here has a special cooking/food picture folder to share, please do! (Hey, someone has to have one. I mean, girls have picture folders dedicated to Fishing/Hot Asian men/BigBang/yeah.......you get the picture Razz Dude, was that a pun? I did not mean that. Okay, I am getting to hyper/random....feel free to smack me! Since Taco has the 'shooting' covered)
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Hahaha! On the holidays and such, I am always asked to make a cheesecake by my family, since I make it homemade an dghjsagghjas

I'm a boss at cheesecakes, bro, haha! xD

The only pictures I have a collection of are the gifs that I use on Tumblr and that's about it xD
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:24 pm

I have never made cheesecake before. That totally rocks that you can! Lucky... Very Happy

Yeah, I just have totally random pictures of various shows/movies/etc that I like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 25, 2018 11:02 pm