Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Tacoko
Thepinkbookworm
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Isidarnipples
9 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 6 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:55 pm

1116. HAHAHA MANGO
    THE FILTER TOTALLY DIDN'T KICK IN ON APRIL FOOLS
    SO I WAS PATIENTLY WAITING FOR IT TO KICK IN AT SOME RANDOM TIME. XDDD
    but yes I have had my fun and I shall change it back. >w<

And ahaha, YOU CAN DO IT MANGO! I might try something like this over the summer, when I have loads of free time to die. XD I am not good with coping with sleep loss. I think the closest I've ever gotten to a full 24 hours was maybe 19 hours.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:09 pm

1117. MANGO FIGHTING! aww mango!! Hug it's ok. the latest i stayed up was 2:30 am but that was because of work! i didn't finish work till 3 am didn't get home till about 3:30 and went to bed around 4ish... so yea! NOT FUN!!! and thank mango, I feel better now.. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY SEE THE VID I POSTED ON THE KPOP THREAD OF THE SONG THAT CHEERED ME UP!! it's very UNF!! lol and how about some pics of your husband to cheer you up!!

Spoiler:

i must say your husband is pretty cute!! Cunnin Onion Idea
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 6 Id-squealing Lychheeee...Do you have any idea how scared my grandma got when she heard my scream? She slammed open my door and when she saw me looking at Kyousuke Hamao on my screen, screaming, she just rolled her eyes and left. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This is definitely the best way to cheer me up- Onion Love Eyes better than any youtube video out there...
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Lmao did you really scream?

...well, I should be talking because I scream at everything xDDDD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:08 pm

1120. I usually find things that really excite me late at night (LIKE FINDING OUT YUSUKE WAS PLAYING TAMAKI), so if I scream I wake my parents. XD A lot of my excited screaming is really stifled.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:19 pm

I usually just band fist because my mom is usually in the room and she would look at me like I was crazy xD

And I don't appreciate my computer bugging out on me. I really need a laptop. -sobs-
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:25 pm

1122. HHAHAHA MANGO!! Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 6 Tumblr_loyc41lr0u1qa4uc1o1_500 I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SCREAMED LIKE THAT!!! omg!! that's too funny! i usually don't scream but i know if i watch something funny i have to hold my laugh so if i'm watching something in the living room i smile and air comes out of my mouth but no sound.. so it's like a silent laugh! LOL!! AND MANGO I'M SOOO GALD I DID THAT! AND I'M GLAD IT CHEERED YOU UP!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:38 pm

lolololol

Isn't fangirling fun? xD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:00 am

Fangirling's the best. I didn't scream...it was more like a REALLY LOUD squeal of joy. And to let you all know, yes, I did save those pics of my husband onto my computer. I'm thinking of changing my wallpaper now- but I don't like it when someone is staring back at me Sad I get creeped out. So I usually choose a pic where they are looking away or something.

I have a question...I just finished eating lunch and we had fish and veggies in coconut sauce over rice. Today's Good Friday so I'm not allowed to eat meat today. But isn't fish meat? My grandma said that beef, pork, chicken etc. is meat, but fish isn't. But isn't fish an animal too? Then she said that it's aquatic so it doesn't count. Then I said just because it can't breathe air, your bullying it and refusing to acknowledge fish as a meat? She said meat is a mammal. Then I said what about chicken? Is that a mammal? Then she gave me a look and told me to be quiet.

So, is fish a meat? And are chickens mammals?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:13 am

I...wut? xD

Chickens aren't mammals xD Mammals are creatures that have fur, can give live birth and produce milk. Since chickens, and birds in general lay eggs, they wouldn't be considered mammals. xD

I guess the same go for fish, because don't fish lay eggs too? o3o
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:25 am

1126. FANGIRLING IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THE WORD UNTIL RECENTLY SO YEAH!! I REGRET NOTHING

and mango to answer your question, fish is kinda considered to be meat because the idea of meat is flesh of an animal. so fish does have flesh but i guess with other types of meat are considered "red meat" and flesh of a fish is white, and plus red meat contains alot of blood while fish does not have. so maybe they mean "red meat"
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:16 am

1127. Fangirling is like my entire life. XD

Beef and pork come from cows and pigs and those animals are mammals.
    Chickens are birds, not mammals.
    Fish are fish.
    I never got why fish weren't considered a meat, to be honest. XD I guess the red meat thing could make sense, but really, either way you look at it, it's the muscles of an animal that you're eating. I don't really celebrate Easter that much (I was just like, "WOOHOO FOUR DAY WEEKEND, TIME TO WORK ON COSPLAYS!" and that's it for me XD), so I just eat meat anyway. >w<
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:27 am

LOLOLOL I already fucked up and ate bacon this morning. xDD

YOLO!

-is shot- xDDD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Mango: the tradition of eating fish when you are forbidden to eat other meat is just that, a tradition. Doesn't have to make sense Rolling Eyes So, best not to try to debate it since there is no real logical answer to it.

Okay, everyone!!! I want to share something I made. I was on Facebook and saw one of those 'What my friends think' meme pictures. Suddenly, it hit me "What if I made one about Ouran Live Action?!?!?!" So I proceeded to find a template and started looking through my pictures(at 9:00pm, mind you) to make one. Then, I saw the Tamaki-Fried-Chicken picture and sudden inspiration hit me again "What if I made one for the Ouran Live Action FORUM??????" And thus, I spent the next hour having WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much fun making it.

So, for your lovely Forum Administrators and Fangirls alike, enjoy (the picture is huge so you can see the detail, so it is under spoiler):

Spoiler:

I wanted to use pictures/images that are special to this forum(like special smilies, pictures, etc.), now let me explain my thinking for each picture:

'What my friends think' is actually highly accurate. I showed my best friend that text picture I made and we both laughed for 5 minutes. So yes, I believe this is what she thinks of us Very Happy

'What my mom thinks' is what my mom would think of this forum if she ever saw that picture(goodness help me if she did. She would totally chuck my computer out the window). I'm not really 'naked bum' type of girl, but I HAD to use this photo since, well, it is part of our Temple :3 Nodding

'What society thinks' is what I think, well, society would see this forum as: a bunch of hyper, overly emotional fan girls, that are symbolized by our absolutely fantastic Onion Smilies Onion Thumbs Up

'What my boss thinks' is what I think bosses in general would think if they ever saw this forum, because yes, it is 'not right' in normal people's minds Razz Plus, I wanted to be able to use an Ouran Smilie.

'What I think' is what I think of this forum: the only place you can find an Ultimate Gay-off Competition thread. I laughed so hard reading that thread, so I thought it summed up the fangirling insanity of this place.

'What it really is' is what I think it is: The Tamaki-Fried-Chicken of the Forums. We are so random, insane, fun, cool, and amazing that no one can truly understand us until they check out the forum I love you Plus, I really wanted to use that picture Big Laugh

Soooooo, what do you girls think? Corner of Woe Am I totally insane(wait, don't answer that) or did I actually do some good work here? Please let me know Wooby Onion Eyes
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:08 pm

PRETZEEELLLLL

OMG!

That is GLORIOUS!

I laughed SO DAMN HARD!!!

Omg that is just perfection incarnate right there!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:19 pm

THANK YOU!!!

I am so glad you liked it. I had way too much fun with it. Kind of scares how accurate it is, and what that says about the type of places I hang out at Shocked Razz
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:24 pm

It is very accurate, yes yes.

BUT AT LEAST WE'RE NOT BORING

CRAZINESS=FUN

ALWAYS XD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:46 pm

1133. PRETZEL
    CAN I SUBMIT THAT TO THE TUMBLR

BECAUSE HOLY CRAP THAT'S PERFECT.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Yes, Cinnamon, you can. I feel all famous because I have two pictures out in the world of Tumblr Onion Daydreaming I like to have fun and make people laugh. Especially laugh, because I laugh myself when I see the picture (well done, self, well done). Plus, I wanted to do something in honor of this fantastic forum that has provided hours of entertainment for me! Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Awwwh, Pretzel~ <333

I'm no where near famous on the interwebs lololololol

cause I'm a loser lul -rolls around-
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:27 pm

1136. XD I have no clue how I managed to get over 60 followers on Tumblr, I think Ouran played a huge role but aside from that, no clue. >w< I wouldn't really consider that very famous, but it's kind of? XD I know Cindy, who runs the Ouranliveaction tumblr, has something like 5000 followers or something ridiculous like that.

Also, picture is submitted!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:29 pm

I have like, 51 followers...

and I only talk to like, five of them.

Cause we were friends before I got a Tumblr loolololololol
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Taco, you are not a loser! You a winner cheers In what competition, I don't know, but that is not important. Because you totally rock the world with that signature gif that drives me crazy! (Why does he pull up a box like a skirt? And why can I not stop watching it Suspect )

Yay, thank you Cinnamon! I especially thank you for those wonderful photoshop edits that inspired me. Love live the Mayan Temple Bum, Tamaki-Fried-Chicken and TamaLlama! Surprised
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:50 pm

I dunno WHAT goes through G-Dragon's mind when he does things, man. I sometimes find myself just staring at the gif for a minute or too because it's too freaking hilarious, I cannot even.

Just look at that dorky smile on his face.

He is so cute. -sighs dreamily-
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Whoa! That's G-Dragon? Now I kind of see it. The blonde hair threw me off. Yeah, it is kind of hypnotizing Onion Hypnotised

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 pm