Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Tacoko
Thepinkbookworm
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Isidarnipples
9 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Tacoko Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Cheesecake is super yummy and is not that hard to make, you just need the right ingredients and especially the correct pans for them. You need springform pans for them because the sides of the pan just slip right off and makes it easier for you to transfer and cut the cheesecake. ghjshjka

I made cheesecake ice cream before too o3o -has an ice cream maker-
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Man, I hope my dinner gets done soon. There is too much yummy talk going on!

We also have an icecream maker, but we haven't used it in years. My mom used to make vanilla or peach ice cream for get togethers with friends. I think I have the right pans for cheesecake, just never had the urge to make one. Actually, this weekend I am trying a new recipe making a peanut butter sheet cake with peanut butter frosting. My mom doesn't like peanut butter very much, so I was quite surprised that she was willing to try it Suspect
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 pm

1043. omg you guys
    food is like one of my favouritest things ever. I love to make food.
    (although I don't like green tea or anything flavoured with it XD)

As for baking, I love it! Very Happy I like to make cookies and pie, especially. Cake is usually a big-deal thing for me.
    But when I make cake, I try to make it very pretty. :3

Spoiler:
    I made this one last summer. The stripes inside are vertical! I did this by spiraling it around, like in the third picture (which was taken before icing).

Spoiler:
    I made this a few days ago. It's an apple-cinnamon bundt. :3 It was really tasty. It's got chunks of apple in it, and on top are slices of apple, bits of caramelized sugar (accidental, there was just supposed to be a brown sugar/cinnamon mixture on top but it caramelized while baking), and icing sugar for decoration. It was delicious.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Ahhh! Cinnamon they look delicious!'

I totally want some now!

omg I'm hungry xDDD

I need to start taking pictures of the stuff I make now so I can show you guys!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Cinnamon, your cakes look amazing! I normally just make sheet cakes and frost them with cute pictures. I made mt dad a carrot cake and it was so yummy. I used different colored carrots, so it had a slight color change to the batter. Then I sat there eating the frosting. It was a good day Onion Drinks Tea

Random question, does anyone here have a favorite vegetable? Like one that you enjoy snacking on or in recipes?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL I hate vegetables.

Unless you wanna count Plantains. xD It's a Spanish veggie and I like ittt xD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:01 pm

I don't think I have ever had a plantain. I like radishes. They are spicy and juicy Smile Oh man, I just thought that I should add "like how I like my men" but that doesn't really apply Wall ... Onion Why, my mind, why??
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Don't be ashamed, Pickle.

Embrace it.

EMBRACE IT.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:04 pm

But I'm scared to. Corner of Woe

Oh, what the heck Triumphant Tamaki That's why I'm here, right? Yusuke Wut
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:10 pm

I THINK WE MISCOUNTED. WUT.

1051 GOOO!

Anyway YES, Pickle!

YES. GOOD.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Yeah, that was random miscounting Neutral

But, yes, hopefully it is good. It better be for as much effort I am putting into staring at hot guy pictures. LOL
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:18 pm

1053. I eat whole cucumbers on a regular basis. At school. It's so wonderfully awkward. XD I just go to the bathroom and wash off this whole cucumber in the sink and then I walk down the hall and take a huge bite out of it while passing strangers.

aside from that, I am more of a fruit person. :3
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Lmaoooo. at my high school we werent even allowed to eat in the hallway, only in the cafeteria and shit

SO LAME
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:21 pm

I like to cook, but sometimes my creations turn out very WRONG. I once tried to make a grilled cheese, but it ended up soogy (and I don't know how since I didn't used any liquids scratch ). Then I once tried to make hot chocolate, but it ended up becoming cheese instead (still don't know how THat happened).

I'm a PRO at breakfast foods though! Pancakes, omelets, breakfast burritos- I'm your girl. And my signature dish is fried rice with breaded shrimp with a zesty dipping sauce (the first meal I will make for my future husband Wink )

Cinnamon! Your baking looks great! Even though I'm not much of a desserts person, I make awesome brownies and melt-in-your-mouth cookies!

I hate pickles, cucumbers and zucchini btw....at my school, as long as you sneak it, you eat eat during class.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 pm

1056. I LIKE VEGGIES!! and radishes are totally awesome and i like white turnips too! and carrots! omg you know what sounds SOO GOOD RIGHT NOW??

THIS!!

Spoiler:
    ICED CHOCOLATE! GAH!!!!!!!!! and cinnmaon your cakes look amazing!!

and random question, does anybody here know how to eat with chopsticks? i'm JUST learning right now! i know it's embarrassing Onion OTL !
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Wow, Lychee, that looks so good!

And I am in the same boat you are. I have only eaten with chopsticks like twice in my life. And I wasn't good at it Corner of Woe
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 pm

I know how to eat with chopsticks. LOLOL It's fun, though it hurts my hands lmaooo XD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:45 pm

No worries Lychee and Pretzel, Mango here is a PRO at chopsticks. I always use them whenever I go out to eat at chinese and japanese places. We even have special chopsticks at home where we eat ramen with them. I learned how to use chopsticks when I was young. I was watching a show and saw them using chopsticks so I wanted to do that also. I got 2 pencils and copied what they were doing. It took me 3 miuntes to learn- it was easy.

I feel like eating this now!

Spoiler:

Oh! On behalf of me and Pretzel, Who here knows how to make a gif? Can someone teach us?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Mango, that looks yummy. o3o

And awwwh, sorry I dunno how to make gifs. D:
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Darn, that's ok Taco. I'll google it XP

I'm thinking of getting my hair done again- maybe I'll get it rebonded. Rebonding means that'll straighten my hair, but it'll last for a whole year! The process is tiring though- the treatment take 7-8 hours....my poor butt Sad
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

1062. WOW mango what is that? that looks AMAZING!! and from what i know, you have to have photo shop in order to make a gif! there some online gif makers but they are not that good. and guys have you ever tried thai food?? i tried it not too long ago and OMG IT"S SOOO AMAZING! i recommend "pad thai" it's has noodles and chicken and veggies and the sauce that is made with it is amazing!

story of my life AGAIN! so i had the pad thai in a asian fusion resturant and the manager is this cute asian guy with glasses like the ray ban style glasses! SIGH! BUT he's married and has a nine month old baby boy!! UGH!!! in my head i'm like this Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 3 Tumblr_m0ptwuk39q1qloql8o1_500 but in reality i just smile! but HE"S SOOO FREAKING CUTE!! GAH! WHY! and plus he's super nice.... **cries in the corner** and i have heard of rebounding! does it hurt?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 pm

I always wanted to try Thai food- you know, let my tongue broaden its horizons. And that Lychee is my favorite Japanese dish- Katsudon. Basically it's a breaded pork chop on top of rice covered with a yummy sauce and an egg is broken on top of it garnished with onions.

Here's a video where a talking french poodle teaches you how to cook it (love the dishes these 2 make!):

And YES...rebonding hurts. I've done it twice before, but the results are worth it. It makes your hair so straight, light and shiny. Your hair will float gracefully in the wind. The process is a pain- you have to sit for hours, it's so boring and at they put this thing in your hair that makes your head burn for 15 minutes and when they wash it off, you get the worst brainfreeze EVER! Also it's not cheap- about $150-200. But the results are worth it.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:25 am

Mango, that almost sounds like what black people call a perm LOLOLOL. It keeps their hair nice and straight and silky and dhsgjklgas yeah xD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:11 am

Eh? I thought a perm was when you get your hair curly- like an afro? afro (See, Pretzel? I can use this smile in a normal conversation Smile )
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:31 am

Wikipedia wrote:A permanent wave, commonly called a perm, involves the use of chemicals to break and reform the bonds of the hair. The hair is washed and wrapped on a perm rod and waving lotion is applied with a base. This solution creates a chemical reaction that softens the inner structure of the hair by breaking some of the cross links within and between the protein chains of the hair. The hair swells, stretches and softens, then molds around the shape of the perm rod.

In addition, the term can also be used for the de-curling of hair, a process first developed by Renaud Whittington.

so I think it could be either?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:16 am