Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
lovelylaur75
jxblack
loverholic-x
ForeverPurity
trixi
Raitei
Babyface21
Nipples Admin
enggrrl
alyxsandria
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
KaoruHitachiin
KiraKiraNipples
Careline
Emmy
jade
Mrs.Takagi
diasleepy
Otaku-Nipples
nessayavi
JennyJukes
Jenavieve
ChaoticNipples
Cinnamonipples
axelanipples
awesome_nipples
demonslayermiu
Akira14
yanie
34 posters

Ouran Live Action Episode 5

Poll

How do you like this episode?

[ 87 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 4 Bar_left91%Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 4 Bar_right [91%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 4 Bar_left4%Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 4 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 4 Bar_left2%Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 4 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 4 Bar_left1%Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 4 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 4 Bar_left2%Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 4 Bar_right [2%] 

Total Votes: 96
    nessayavi
    nessayavi
    Commoner

Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

Post by nessayavi Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:29 pm

They aren't in English, I translated into Spanish because because I couldn't wait Onion XD ,
    seeing the manga and the translation of darksmurfsub (which today is more advanced)

Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 am

It was my first time in nipplechat! Even though I had to leave for work after like... ten minutes. DAMNIT! But I got to see the craziness lol!
    nessayavi
    nessayavi
    Commoner

Post by nessayavi Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:41 am

Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:21 pm

yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:51 pm

OMG!!!!! BANZAIIIIII!!!! Onion XD Finallyyyy, the HQ RAW!!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!

Yatta, yatta~ Onion Skipping
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Does anyone know where I can direct download it? Torrents and I don't usually get along.
    I'll birth all your children or something if someone shows me where. (...swear to god I've promised my firstborn to like twenty people...and I plan to adopt...)
    nessayavi
    nessayavi
    Commoner

Post by nessayavi Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:Does anyone know where I can direct download it? Torrents and I don't usually get along.
    I'll birth all your children or something if someone shows me where. (...swear to god I've promised my firstborn to like twenty people...and I plan to adopt...)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AE7JC8FN =)
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:32 pm

nessayavi wrote:
    Cinnamonipples wrote:Does anyone know where I can direct download it? Torrents and I don't usually get along.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AE7JC8FN =)

THANK U SOOOO MUCH!!!!

U ROCK!! Onion Thumbs Up

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:37 pm

YESSS ALL MY CHILDRENS FOR YOU

except what, now I can't download the subs without having an account? THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT WANT ME TO SEE THIS SUBBED.
    Rejected Tamaki
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Just watched the episode with subs.

Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 4 Nothing+is+wrong+nothing+at+all
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 pm

FUCK THIS, TOMORROW I WATCH IT STREAMED. I'LL GET IT ON MY COMPUTER LATER.

(not tonight because I still feel like dying from this cold and I don't have the energy right now for the best thing ever)
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:42 am

I was watching the subbed version this am, and I noticed something that made me laugh. Check out Haruhi's feet during the Kyouya bed scene...they are totally "I'm not scared, I'm kinda bored".
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:16 am

enggrrl wrote:I was watching the subbed version this am, and I noticed something that made me laugh. Check out Haruhi's feet during the Kyouya bed scene...they are totally "I'm not scared, I'm kinda bored".

I TOTALLY NOTICED THAT TOO SHE WAS SO DAMN CALM LOL

She was all "Nope, you're not gonna do it. Because I say so. Yep."
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:25 am

enggrrl wrote:I was watching the subbed version this am, and I noticed something that made me laugh. Check out Haruhi's feet during the Kyouya bed scene...they are totally "I'm not scared, I'm kinda bored".

That's because Haruhi WASN'T scared at all! Laughing

I think in that situation, a lot of girls would panic (well, maybe not if it was Daito Shunsuke hovering above them Twisted Evil ) but because Haruhi is so badass and she's good at reading people, her whole expression during that scene was like "Is this guy serious. . .? Neutral "

And I hate to keep dragging this back up,but I'm still really on the fence about what Kyouya's intentions were during that scene. . .

-Was he really trying to prove Tamaki's earlier comment: that because Haruhi is a girl, she's supposed to behave a certain way?
    (Honestly, I don't think so. . .)

For me, it's that whole 3 second scene where after Haruhi says she's figured out Kyouya's true colors, there's this shot of the back of his head and he gives this strange expression that I can't exactly figure out confused But before he could explain himself, Tamaki walks in (well more like barged in, but. . .lol)

And then after he left the room and was standing outside the door sort of talking to himself. . .that part really made me think that Haruhi totally misunderstood the point that he was trying to make. . .

Dammit hidden messages in Asian dramas!! Evil or Very Mad

Fidei-Avi
    Fidei-Avi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Saving the world... Or under your bed, whichever makes you happier.

Post by Fidei-Avi Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:04 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

I think in that situation, a lot of girls would panic (well, maybe not if it was Daito Shunsuke hovering above them Twisted Evil ) but because Haruhi is so badass and she's good at reading people, her whole expression during that scene was like "Is this guy serious. . .? Neutral "

And I hate to keep dragging this back up,but I'm still really on the fence about what Kyouya's intentions were during that scene. . .

-Was he really trying to prove Tamaki's earlier comment: that because Haruhi is a girl, she's supposed to behave a certain way?

For me, it's that whole 3 second scene where after Haruhi says she's figured out Kyouya's true colors, there's this shot of the back of his head and he gives this strange expression that I can't exactly figure out confused But before he could explain himself, Tamaki walks in (well more like barged in, but. . .lol)

And then after he left the room and was standing outside the door sort of talking to himself. . .that part really made me think that Haruhi totally misunderstood the point that he was trying to make. . .

LOL, I had an entire post planned out and just as I was in the middle of typing it, I began re considering everything I was saying...

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi is now making me think about the true hidden intention. Frustrated teen male? XD Mmm All males will be frustrated.

I do think Kyouya was trying to prove a point, but not necessarily that phrase. (UGH I KEEP TRYING TO TYPE MORE BUT I FROWN AT WHATEVER I TYPE. XD)

I am also curious about that back of the head shot. Perhaps it will be explained in a later episode. (... Please make more than 11, I still have a lit flame of hope here!!)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Fidei-Avi wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

LOL, I had an entire post planned out and just as I was in the middle of typing it, I began re considering everything I was saying...

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi is now making me think about the true hidden intention. Frustrated teen male? XD Mmm All males will be frustrated.

I do think Kyouya was trying to prove a point, but not necessarily that phrase. (UGH I KEEP TRYING TO TYPE MORE BUT I FROWN AT WHATEVER I TYPE. XD)

I am also curious about that back of the head shot. Perhaps it will be explained in a later episode. (... Please make more than 11, I still have a lit flame of hope here!!)

"Frustrated teen male"?

I think you may be on to something there. . . Onion Thumbs Up

That's the only logical reason I can think of anyway. . .

Just now I was thinking of the moment after Kyouya climbed off of Haruhi, sat on the bed and then asked "Do you understand now?" and how if I were Haruhi my reply would've been "No Kyouya, I actually DON'T understand. . .can you please help a sister out and explain to me what all that was about just now? confused "

LOL

But I do seriously appreciate how the producers of the show have made a point to "humanize" Kyouya's character and to give his character more depth instead of being the "Shadow King" all the time. (Although I do enjoy that part of him as well ^_^)
    The first time we saw him lose his 'cool' was when we dove in the water after Haruhi, but there's ONE other thing I want to see Kyouya do to show that he's not as calm, cool, and collected as he thinks he is, and that thing is. . .

Tamaki driving Kyouya crazy!! Big Laugh (like maybe flashback scenes of when they first met).
    Oh, an episode that shows when 'Mommy' and 'Daddy' first met. . .wouldn't that be romantic awesome? I love you
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:09 pm

I agree with everybody! and i'm also glad that they are giving more depth for kyoya because personally, i wasn't really into kyoya in the manga and anime. as far as the scene goes with him and haruhi, I think he is trying to say that he admires her and wants her to be careful amongst the guys. Other than that, I"M NOT REALLY SURE! GAH! Onion Anger i hope they show more of kyoya and haruhi and of course I WANT TO SEE SOME TWIN LOVE WITH HARUHI!!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:32 pm

You know, as I was reading through the comments on this thread (for the thousandth time), I just thought of something funny. . .

(Well not "haha" funny, but funny as in ironic/interesting)

I was just taking into account how many of us were just SO looking forward to the notorious KyouyaxHaruhi scene in episode 5, and how most of us went absolutely NUTS when we saw that they kept the scene in, (and now we're all trying to come up with possible theories behind Kyouya's motive). . .

And then I suddenly remembered. . . .our sweet,lovely Shinpei Takagi (or at least I think it was Shinpei) was once in a scene that very closely resembled the bed scene between Haruhi and Kyouya. . .in his very first appearance in the drama Club Indigo.

Except in this situation, what Kyouya/Daito did with Haruhi was rated PG compared to what Shinpei's character in Club Indigo was doing. . . Shocked The scene only lasted about 30 seconds, but I was frozen those whole 30 seconds affraid

It was just so shocking I couldn't believe it. . .(until I watched the following episodes, then everything started to make sense)

I'm hoping that before the show ends, Kyouya's feelings/intentions with Haruhi will be made clear as well *crosses fingers* :3 Nodding

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:31 am