Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Share

    Poll

    How do you like this episode?

    [ 87 ]
    91% [91%] 
    [ 4 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 1 ]
    1% [1%] 
    [ 2 ]
    2% [2%] 

    Total Votes: 96
    avatar
    yanie
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 354
    Location : Indonesia

    Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by yanie on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:00 pm

    OMG! OMG! OMG!!! AWESOME!!!!! Onion XD

    TAMAKIxHARUHI AWESOMENESS!!! Onion Starry Eyes
    KYOYAAAA~~~~!!! Unexpected NEW SCENES (wasn't in the manga nor anime)!!!! Onion Daydreaming
    Next week's preview!!! Kyaaaa!!!! Onion Skipping

    Spoiler:
    My only complain is that the pace of the story was too fast. But other than that, this episode is full of awesomeness, and full of my SQUEAAALL!

    Kyoya's half-naked view Onion Love Eyes Oh, my! The KyoHaru scene was so impactful!

    Apparently in this live-action, Kyoya was so panicked abt Haruhi too, and went jump into the sea right next to Tamaki, and he broke his glasses during this time. This was shown in flashback, so it worked so well for the drama/angst part!*v*
    (this makes me wonder if they're trying to push TamakixHaruhixKyoya love triangle instead of Tamaki-Haruhi-Hikaru... but it doesn't matter, whichever is fine for me now ^v^)

    Tamaki X Haruhi hug!! TWICE hugging!!! Onion Daydreaming Their scene was sooo sweeeetttt!!! Onion Starry Eyes I love that Tamaki was squating here in front of Haruhi, before she hugs him *v*

    Loved all the twins' synchronized lines!!^v^ There were so many of them, almost remind me of the anime's twin! My fav line "Good job! Haruhi-chichi!" was there!! Ureshiii~~

    I laughed hardest when Tamaki was sobbing in Nekozawa's mansion (before Haruhi in the girl dress came out), LOL! Regretting himself scolding Haruhi, haha~ And the nosebleed twist was pretty good ^v^

    Next week's preview!!! KYAAAA~~~!!! Hikaru's blonde!^v^
    And, RENGEEEEEE~ comes back!!!!!!


    Admins, pls feel free to edit my poll. I really can't think of any fancy words now Onion Wipes Sweat, h


    Last edited by yanie on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
    avatar
    Akira14
    Commoner

    Posts : 9
    Location : Italy

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by Akira14 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:03 pm

    I missed like half of the episode because I got a call right in the middle of it... But from what I've seen, it was awesome ;D !
    avatar
    demonslayermiu
    Ouran Student

    Posts : 91
    Location : Ohio

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by demonslayermiu on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:08 pm

    It was so amazing! My favorite so far!
    (Hey, how come they can do the KyoHaru beach scene but not the Twin cookie scene? lol. Oh well, not gonna complain.)
    avatar
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

    Posts : 138
    Location : Belgium and pancakes

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by awesome_nipples on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:11 pm

    I missed it!!! OOMMGGG I MISSED IT !!! excuse while I go tamaki-style sobbing Rain on My Parade
    avatar
    axelanipples
    Commoner

    Posts : 4

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by axelanipples on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:11 pm

    My mind has been blown from this episode
    the remains of my ovaries cease to exist
    avatar
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

    Posts : 1514
    Location : Canada

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by Cinnamonipples on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:12 pm

    This episode gave me a million ladyboners.

    Spoiler:
    TWO TAMAHARU HUGS. I WAS EXPECTING ONE.


    _________________
    I AM CINNAMON, AND
    avatar
    ChaoticNipples
    Twincest Fangirl

    Posts : 48
    Location : Nippleland

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by ChaoticNipples on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:16 pm

    I like how they added some new stuff to it.

    The Twipples should have been touching though!! D8
    avatar
    Jenavieve
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 65
    Location : Alabama

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by Jenavieve on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:19 pm

    awesome_nipples wrote:I missed it!!! OOMMGGG I MISSED IT !!! excuse while I go tamaki-style sobbing Rain on My Parade

    S'okay, I missed it too! I'LL COME CRY IN TAMAKI'S CORNER OF WOE WITH YOUUUUU! Onion Runs Away

    I was already anticipating the KyoHaru scene the most out of anything in this episode, but after reading yanie's impressions... I WANT RAWS NAO!!!

    (and this is coming from someone who usually waits for subs to watch the episode...) Razz
    avatar
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

    Posts : 138
    Location : Belgium and pancakes

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by awesome_nipples on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 pm

    Jenavieve wrote:
    awesome_nipples wrote:I missed it!!! OOMMGGG I MISSED IT !!! excuse while I go tamaki-style sobbing Rain on My Parade

    S'okay, I missed it too! I'LL COME CRY IN TAMAKI'S CORNER OF WOE WITH YOUUUUU! Onion Runs Away

    I was already anticipating the KyoHaru scene the most out of anything in this episode, but after reading yanie's impressions... I WANT RAWS NAO!!!

    welcome to the corner of fangirling despair !! Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    I agree THE ONE WHO PUTS THE RAW ON SHALL HAVE THE HONOUR OF BEING MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER (includes my power of the awesome)

    I can only imagina the KyouHaru scene and evne in my imagination it's... Onion Breeze Onion Daydreaming
    avatar
    JennyJukes
    Commoner

    Posts : 26
    Location : Scotland

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by JennyJukes on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:32 pm

    best ep ever tbh
    Spoiler:
    i cringed at the tamaki x haruhi hug scenes lol but the kyoya x haruhi was AMAZING so much better than expected (til i remembered she was 16 lolol) the glasses and.......... omg. i've shipped tamaki and haruhi in both the anime and manga but I HAVE BEEN CONVERTED TO HARUHI AND KYOYA WTF



    NEKOBRELLA
    avatar
    nessayavi
    Commoner

    Posts : 22

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by nessayavi on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:34 pm

    T_T I missed it because of a job.
    I suffer Rain on My Parade Onion T_T Don\'t Go

    At least for what I read was good =)
    avatar
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

    Posts : 138
    Location : Belgium and pancakes

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by awesome_nipples on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 pm

    OMG I JUST SAW GIF'S OF THE KYOUHARU SCENE AND IT WAS hhhhhhhhhhooooooooootneeeessss
    avatar
    yanie
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 354
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by yanie on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:45 pm

    I can't help it! I know this is not the right thread, I'm sorry, but Ep6 preview!! This looks more AWESOME than the anime!!*v*

    Spoiler:

    Haruhi: What do you think people are!?
    Twin: Toys!


    Twin: GET OUTTA MY WAY!!!
    *poor Tamaki*



    Hahaha~ COOL BATTLE!!!!!!!!


    Renge-chan's love square chart *LMAO*

    Shinpei look so hot in blonde Onion XD

    I can't waiiittttt!!!!
    avatar
    Jenavieve
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 65
    Location : Alabama

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by Jenavieve on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 pm

    awesome_nipples wrote:OMG I JUST SAW GIF'S OF THE KYOUHARU SCENE AND IT WAS hhhhhhhhhhooooooooootneeeessss

    hoh shi- WHERE?!

    ...On second thought, maybe not... Not sure my ovaries can take it just yet. Onion Nosebleed
    avatar
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

    Posts : 138
    Location : Belgium and pancakes

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by awesome_nipples on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:52 pm

    Jenavieve wrote:
    awesome_nipples wrote:OMG I JUST SAW GIF'S OF THE KYOUHARU SCENE AND IT WAS hhhhhhhhhhooooooooootneeeessss

    hoh shi- WHERE?!

    ...On second thought, maybe not... Not sure my ovaries can take it just yet. Onion Nosebleed

    on tumblr by this wonderfull person !!! http://dreamhighforever.tumblr.com/post/9126398648/imbanana-cookiesmon-ouran-high-school-host
    I'm getting a blood transfusion now *to much noise bleedings*
    avatar
    Jenavieve
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 65
    Location : Alabama

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by Jenavieve on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 pm

    HOLY ...Yep, I do believe that killed 'em. Dead Onion

    Dayum, Daito, WHY SO HAWT?? Onion Daydreaming
    avatar
    yanie
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 354
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by yanie on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:10 pm

    Oh no... no one will ship TamaXHaru now Headesk Sweatdrop LOL! Why must you be so HOT here, Kyoyaaa~??

    I guess this really distinguishes 2D and 3D... not much fans picks the KyoHaru scene in the manga/anime as their fav scene right? XD But a real flesh like this... oh my~

    *I'm a TamaHaru shipper, I'm a TamaHaru shipper, I'm a TamaHaru shipper*

    I need to set a frequent reminder Onion XD
    avatar
    Jenavieve
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 65
    Location : Alabama

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by Jenavieve on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:19 pm

    LOL, I'm totally a TamaHaru shipper, but anything involving Kyouya or Daito just kinda takes over my little warped fangirl mind. XDD
    avatar
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 467
    Location : England

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by Otaku-Nipples on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:10 pm

    awesome_nipples wrote:
    Jenavieve wrote:
    awesome_nipples wrote:I missed it!!! OOMMGGG I MISSED IT !!! excuse while I go tamaki-style sobbing Rain on My Parade

    S'okay, I missed it too! I'LL COME CRY IN TAMAKI'S CORNER OF WOE WITH YOUUUUU! Onion Runs Away

    I was already anticipating the KyoHaru scene the most out of anything in this episode, but after reading yanie's impressions... I WANT RAWS NAO!!!

    welcome to the corner of fangirling despair !! Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    I agree THE ONE WHO PUTS THE RAW ON SHALL HAVE THE HONOUR OF BEING MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER (includes my power of the awesome)

    I can only imagina the KyouHaru scene and evne in my imagination it's... Onion Breeze Onion Daydreaming


    WAHHHHH!! I MISSED IT TOO!

    Corner of Woe
    avatar
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 54
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by diasleepy on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:16 pm

    I seriously cried..after watching this episode..i dunno..blame my age (24) for being emotional..lol..but it was the most epic ouran live action episode!!! (^_^)

    What I Love abt it (in no particular order):

    1.The lighting when Tamaki was scolding Haruhi
    2. Kyoharu moment!!! (yes been waiting forever)
    3. The Twist they added to intensify my love 4 Kyoharu!
    4. Tamaki's epic crying scene...LOL IT WAS SOO FUNNY!! XD
    5. Tamaharu hugs!!
    6. Mori's lines..^^
    7. Nekozawa's umbrella
    8. Nosebleed
    9. The Twins' n Honey's cuteness Smile
    10. Haruhi's machoness

    avatar
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

    Posts : 867
    Location : Manpei and Shinpei's apartment in Japan

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 pm

    yanie wrote:I can't help it! I know this is not the right thread, I'm sorry, but Ep6 preview!! This looks more AWESOME than the anime!!*v*

    Spoiler:

    Haruhi: What do you think people are!?
    Twin: Toys!


    Twin: GET OUTTA MY WAY!!!
    *poor Tamaki*



    Hahaha~ COOL BATTLE!!!!!!!!


    Renge-chan's love square chart *LMAO*

    Shinpei look so hot in blonde Onion XD

    I can't waiiittttt!!!!

    Thanks a bunch for posting screencaps for the next episode!!

    In addition to the beach episode, the one where the twins fight is the one I've been anticipating the most.

    Well, actually. . .more than anything, I'm anticipating to see how they'll make up at the end of the episode. . . Twisted Evil

    I'm long overdue for some "forbidden brotherly love" scenes, I'm tellin ya. . . Razz


    _________________
    avatar
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 54
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by diasleepy on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:22 pm

    I seriously cried..after watching this episode..i dunno..blame my age (24) for being emotional..lol..but it was the most epic ouran live action episode!!! (^_^)

    What I Love abt it (in no particular order):

    1.The lighting when Tamaki was scolding Haruhi
    2. Kyoharu moment!!! (yes been waiting forever)
    3. The Twist they added to intensify my love 4 Kyoharu!
    4. Tamaki's epic crying scene...LOL IT WAS SOO FUNNY!! XD
    5. Tamaharu hugs!!
    6. Mori's lines..^^
    7. Nekozawa's umbrella
    8. Nosebleed
    9. The Twins' n Honey's cuteness Smile
    10. Haruhi's machoness

    avatar
    jade
    Takagicest

    Posts : 473
    Location : Dreamland

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by jade on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 pm

    Otaku-Nipples wrote:
    awesome_nipples wrote:
    Jenavieve wrote:
    awesome_nipples wrote:I missed it!!! OOMMGGG I MISSED IT !!! excuse while I go tamaki-style sobbing Rain on My Parade

    S'okay, I missed it too! I'LL COME CRY IN TAMAKI'S CORNER OF WOE WITH YOUUUUU! Onion Runs Away

    I was already anticipating the KyoHaru scene the most out of anything in this episode, but after reading yanie's impressions... I WANT RAWS NAO!!!

    welcome to the corner of fangirling despair !! Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    I agree THE ONE WHO PUTS THE RAW ON SHALL HAVE THE HONOUR OF BEING MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER (includes my power of the awesome)

    I can only imagina the KyouHaru scene and evne in my imagination it's... Onion Breeze Onion Daydreaming


    WAHHHHH!! I MISSED IT TOO!

    Corner of Woe

    Me, too Onion Tantrum
    Stupid 6 hour flight delay Onion To Kill


    _________________
    Brotherly Love
    avatar
    Emmy
    Commoner

    Posts : 4
    Location : Cincinnati, Ohio

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by Emmy on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:35 pm

    This episode was pretty awesome. The only thing I was disappointed by was they didn't have the scene from the manga when Nekozawa runs downstairs and they get to see what he really looks like the for first time. That's the moment I was most looking foreword to and I was disappointed that it wasn't included.
    avatar
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

    Posts : 867
    Location : Manpei and Shinpei's apartment in Japan

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:43 pm

    Wow. . .there's SO many points I wanna bring up about this episode, I don't even know where to start.. .

    Well for one thing, of COURSE I went absolutely hysterical over the KyoHaru scene in the bedroom (for that entire scene, I literally had to put my fist in my mouth and bite my hand to keep myself calm, no lie.)

    I was actually suprised that they kept that scene in. Like someone else mentioned, it seemed kind of odd that they would keep THAT scene in, but omit the scene from episode 4 when one of the twins (Kaoru/Mannpei, was it?) licks the crumbs off of Haruhi's face?

    (Is showing a guy licking a girls face with the tip of his tongue any more shocking than showing a guy pinning a girl down to a bed, or showing twin brothers openly flirting with each other? Laughing )

    That's another thing that I was suprised to see: I haven't read the manga yet, but I know for the KyoHaru scene in the anime, Kyoya was on his hands and knees on the bed, (so he wasn't actually touching Haruhi) but in the live-action they showed him actually holding her arms down. . .I wasn't expecting that. . .

    Which brings me to my next point. . .
    DAAAAAYUM IS SHUNSUKE FINE!!! Twisted Evil
    I was totally jealous of Haruhi during their scene together

    Even though I adore all of the actors and their characters on this show, up until this point, most of my attention has been going towards the twins. But after watching episode 5, I think I may have to announce that I'm trading teams. . . Razz
    Manpei and Shinpei are still adorable/gorgeous, but Shunsuke. . .how should I put it. . .has more "meat on his bones". LOL
    So showing him with no glasses on AND no shirt?? (Perverted dreams about Kyoya tonight, here I come!!)

    I also liked that they added that extra scene, showing that Kyoya actually has feelings for Haruhi too. I'm not really into shipping fictional characters, so I'm really interested seeing how Hikaru, Tamaki and Kyoya will all deal with their feelings for Haruhi in upcoming episodes.

    Which brings me to my last point. . .
    Yusuke is the best thing to ever happen to Tamaki's character. He amazes me with his ability to make me laugh AND cry (figuratively) in the same episode. Tamaki's character can go from happy to crazy to angry to pouty to scared to serious, in just minutes and Yusuke really does an outstanding job when it comes to portarying Tamaki's wide range of (often irrational) emotions.

    So my rating for episode 5. . .

    Perfect 10 out of 10 cheers

    Sponsored content

    Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:44 am