Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
lovelylaur75
jxblack
loverholic-x
ForeverPurity
trixi
Raitei
Babyface21
Nipples Admin
enggrrl
alyxsandria
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
KaoruHitachiin
KiraKiraNipples
Careline
Emmy
jade
Mrs.Takagi
diasleepy
Otaku-Nipples
nessayavi
JennyJukes
Jenavieve
ChaoticNipples
Cinnamonipples
axelanipples
awesome_nipples
demonslayermiu
Akira14
yanie
34 posters

Ouran Live Action Episode 5

Poll

How do you like this episode?

[ 87 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 3 Bar_left91%Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 3 Bar_right [91%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 3 Bar_left4%Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 3 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 3 Bar_left2%Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 3 Bar_left1%Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 3 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 3 Bar_left2%Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 

Total Votes: 96
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Ouran Live Action Episode 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 5

Post by Nipples Admin Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Babyface21 wrote:
    -In both the anime and the live-action versions, after Haruhi says "You're really a nice guy after all; you were just trying to prove what Tamaki said to me earlier," Kyouya both times neglected to respond to her comment: all we get is a view of his back/the back of his head, and he does some type of expression that isn't quite clear. No

Honestly, I don't really think he was going to rape her or force himself on her (well, no more than he already did). Like I said, I really can't figure out WHAT he was getting at, but in my experience, sometimes guys like to do/say things just to see what type of response they'll get.
    (Men, I swear. . . Rolling Eyes )

My interpretation of that scene was that he didn't respond or show his face to her because he was stunned by her words and the fact that she could see through his mask. I don't believe he would have ever raped her either, just acting again on his facade - after Haruhi's words, his mask slips a little, and the live action emphasizes that even more with the flashback of Kyouya's dive and how worried he was.
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:35 am

Hmm... something occurs to me... does this mean, it was Kyoya who saved Haruhi on the sea, and not Tamaki?
    Jenavieve
    Jenavieve
    Scholarship Student

Post by Jenavieve Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:58 am

Finally got around to watching the raw today... HOMG, BEST. EPISODE. EVER. Can't wait for subs!! Onion Thumbs Up

yanie wrote:Hmm... something occurs to me... does this mean, it was Kyoya who saved Haruhi on the sea, and not Tamaki?

They did kind of leave what exactly happened open to interpretation. After thinking on it a bit, my impression was that Tamaki got to Haruhi first, and Kyouya freaked out when he saw she was passed out. IIRC, Haruhi was laying on Tamaki's lap when Kyouya was shaking her.

Or, maybe they both pulled her out of the water...? Hard to say. I don't know much Japanese, so maybe Kyouya or someone else said something that might shed more light on this for me.
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:18 am

yanie wrote:Hmm... something occurs to me... does this mean, it was Kyoya who saved Haruhi on the sea, and not Tamaki?

In Kyouya's flashback it showed Tamaki jumping after Haruhi and then seconds later Kyouya jumps after. So I think that they had both saved her in the sea. (:
    Raitei
    Raitei
    Ouran Student

Post by Raitei Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:55 am

Episode 5 is so full of awesome! Very Happy

First off, I really can't take this off my mind. The part when Tamaki and Haruhi had a stare-off while eating crabs, I thought Haruhi looked like a yankee. It's like she's saying, "What? You want a piece of me, huh?" Her clothes look rather silly, too. Somehow, to me, it's something that conservative grandmas would wear. :/

I also loved the Mori pun. Idk, but in the manga, anime, and this live action, I find it sooo funny. They even got the explanation box on the scene, just like in the anime; I think it makes it funnier.

Kyouya and the twins are also awesome in this ep. I'm not really into the twins (although I do like the manga and anime versions), but all their synchronized lines are starting to win me over. And Kyouya, as you all mentioned, has become a thoughtful, sensitive character here. It gives his character a lot more depth, IMO.

I'm a little sad, though. I liked the part where Honey-senpai revealed where all those clams, urchins, and crabs came from and got him and Haruhi inside a big truck and sealed. It was funny. I guess there just isn't enough time to cover everything. I hope they make a season 2 or else... (I was about to put an onion emoticon here with the fist shaking, but then, I found there's none. I failed. Wall ... Onion )
    trixi
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:50 am

diasleepy wrote:I seriously cried..after watching this episode..i dunno..blame my age (24) for being emotional..lol..but it was the most epic ouran live action episode!!! (^_^)

What I Love abt it (in no particular order):

1.The lighting when Tamaki was scolding Haruhi
    2. Kyoharu moment!!! (yes been waiting forever)
    3. The Twist they added to intensify my love 4 Kyoharu!
    4. Tamaki's epic crying scene...LOL IT WAS SOO FUNNY!! XD
    5. Tamaharu hugs!!
    6. Mori's lines..^^
    7. Nekozawa's umbrella
    8. Nosebleed
    9. The Twins' n Honey's cuteness Smile
    10. Haruhi's machoness

ALL OF THIS!!
    but let me also add the SM toys scene, MY GOD! The twins are gonna kill me someday with their awesomeness Onion Nosebleed
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:11 am

Nipples Admin wrote:In Kyouya's flashback it showed Tamaki jumping after Haruhi and then seconds later Kyouya jumps after. So I think that they had both saved her in the sea. (:
    Ah, I see, yes, I guess that's what happened.

Raitei wrote:I'm a little sad, though. I liked the part where Honey-senpai revealed where all those clams, urchins, and crabs came from and got him and Haruhi inside a big truck and sealed. It was funny.
    That scene was anime-only, not in the manga^^ Since the drama is adapting the manga, we might not see some scenes we saw in the anime, ne.

So where's the HD quality video?????????
    Onion Tantrum Onion Anger Onion T_T

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms here!! I need the drug(HD vid) now! Onion Attacked by Te
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:42 am

I want a download link too!! I already have two music video ideas from this episode!

And this gif MUST be shared:

Spoiler:

HIS FACE.
    trixi
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 am

Nipples Admin wrote:I want a download link too!! I already have two music video ideas from this episode!

And this gif MUST be shared:

Spoiler:

HIS FACE.

OMG THAT IS THE CUTEST FACE EVER!! It almost makes me cry T___T
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Can i just say i can't get the piano piece bckground music for kyouya's flashback scene out of my head...
    It's too beautiful..n fits perfectly with the scene n emotions included.
    i cried..(okay i guess im being too emotional)
    i'm a diehard Kyoharu fan but Tamaharu is sweet too..been liking tamaki coz of yusuke..

But i LOVE KYOHARU too much!! (evn thou i know the ending)
    i love how the live action portrays him..
    plez i hope they put in more scenes of kyoharu in some places..

currently, waiting patiently for a good quality version..(^_^)v
    ForeverPurity
    ForeverPurity
    Commoner

Post by ForeverPurity Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:03 pm

The KyoHaru fangirl in my squeed and nosebled.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Raitei wrote:Episode 5 is so full of awesome! Very Happy

First off, I really can't take this off my mind. The part when Tamaki and Haruhi had a stare-off while eating crabs, I thought Haruhi looked like a yankee. It's like she's saying, "What? You want a piece of me, huh?" Her clothes look rather silly, too. Somehow, to me, it's something that conservative grandmas would wear. :/

Oh I nearly fell over from laughing so hard at the stare-down between Tamaki and Haruhi. And you're right, the "You wanna piece o' me?" look Haruhi gave Tamaki was just AWESOME! I love her "machoness" in this show, I envy her for having the opprotunity to spend so much of her time around guys. . .

(Can you imagine staying at a beach house with 6 gorgeous/cute men?? They'd have to drag me back home by my fingernails. . . Evil or Very Mad )

And yes, I noticed Haruhi's "grandma-ish" outfit too. LOL I'm like "It would look cute if she just got rid of that ugly sweater. . .the dress by itself would've been fine. . ." Rolling Eyes

And speaking of clothes. . .I liked seeing the rest of the male cast members in regular clothes as well. I wonder if they were allowed to pick out their own clothes for that episode themselves? I also noticed that Manpei, Shinpei and Yusuke were wearing earrings during the scenes at the beach house.

SO HOTT!! Very Happy

Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:35 pm

HAHAHA I think both Haruhi and Tamaki's clothes looked rather grandma-ish. BUT NOW I FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE ON FRIDAY I WAS WEARING GRANDMA CLOTHES TOO.

And I totally agree about seeing the host club in regular clothes, especially the twins because they look so trendy (twin zebras)! And Honey has lots of unique patterns that fit his cute image well.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Nipples Admin wrote:HAHAHA I think both Haruhi and Tamaki's clothes looked rather grandma-ish. BUT NOW I FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE ON FRIDAY I WAS WEARING GRANDMA CLOTHES TOO.

And I totally agree about seeing the host club in regular clothes, especially the twins because they look so trendy (twin zebras)! And Honey has lots of unique patterns that fit his cute image well.

You were dressed in "grandma clothes" too?

(I'm afraid to ask, but why. . . .? Shocked )

Manpei and Shinpei are possibly the best dressed Japanese men I've ever seen! When I saw the clothes they were wearing in episode 5, I was thinking "Wait a minutie, those outfits look awfully familiar. . ."

They DO dress very trendy though ^_^
    And when they add the accessories and the "bling" to the ensemble. . .well, as usually I envy them for being able to throw together an outfit better than many women their age. . . Rolling Eyes
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Nipples Admin wrote:HAHAHA I think both Haruhi and Tamaki's clothes looked rather grandma-ish. BUT NOW I FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE ON FRIDAY I WAS WEARING GRANDMA CLOTHES TOO.

This is possibly the best comment on the latest episode that I have ever read. I also believe it is an accurate representation of the general mood of our fanbase.

Onion Thumbs Up
    loverholic-x
    loverholic-x
    Commoner

Post by loverholic-x Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:52 am

omg. this episode was awesome. absolutely perfect, my favorite so far!
    Poor misunderstood Tamaki! lmao!
    And omg. I'm totally a TamaxHaru shipper but oh my god my poor heart with those Kyoya scenes!!! it was beautiful and I felt bad for him. sobs.
    jxblack
    jxblack
    Commoner

Post by jxblack Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:15 am

Haha erm was it just me, or did Daito Shunsuke look better in the black spectacles compared to his usual frameless ones? Too bad they got smashed when he jumped in after Haruhi...

But then again, it might just be my bias for anime Kyouya coming through.
    lovelylaur75
    lovelylaur75
    Commoner

Post by lovelylaur75 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:37 am

You know, Daito is extremely attractive...I seriously can't get over how perfect he is as Kyoya, which made episode 5 totally awesome. Personality, looks, body language, the smile, oh the smile! JUST PERFECT! Razz
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:04 am

lovelylaur75 wrote:You know, Daito is extremely attractive...I seriously can't get over how perfect he is as Kyoya, which made episode 5 totally awesome. Personality, looks, body language, the smile, oh the smile! JUST PERFECT! Razz

There's no possible way I could've said that better myself Razz

I think after the Takagi twins, he's my main crush on this show I love you
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:16 am

[quote="Mrs.ManpeiTakagi"]
    lovelylaur75 wrote:You know, Daito is extremely attractive...I seriously can't get over how perfect he is as Kyoya, which made episode 5 totally awesome. Personality, looks, body language, the smile, oh the smile! JUST PERFECT! Razz

Totally Agree!!!
    Heart Heart Heart
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:22 am

Nipples Admin wrote:
    Babyface21 wrote:
    -In both the anime and the live-action versions, after Haruhi says "You're really a nice guy after all; you were just trying to prove what Tamaki said to me earlier," Kyouya both times neglected to respond to her comment: all we get is a view of his back/the back of his head, and he does some type of expression that isn't quite clear. No

Honestly, I don't really think he was going to rape her or force himself on her (well, no more than he already did). Like I said, I really can't figure out WHAT he was getting at, but in my experience, sometimes guys like to do/say things just to see what type of response they'll get.
    (Men, I swear. . . Rolling Eyes )

My interpretation of that scene was that he didn't respond or show his face to her because he was stunned by her words and the fact that she could see through his mask. I don't believe he would have ever raped her either, just acting again on his facade - after Haruhi's words, his mask slips a little, and the live action emphasizes that even more with the flashback of Kyouya's dive and how worried he was.

Love this, totally agree with u!
    loverholic-x
    loverholic-x
    Commoner

Post by loverholic-x Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 pm

I nearly lost it at that part. Daito-kun is just perfect. To see the anxienty in his face and words to see if Haruhi was alright. I mean I watched the anime and read the manga a while ago but I dont remember seeing Kyouya let his guard down like this. sobs, my poor fangirl heart. and to think I'm totally Tamaki and TamaxHaru fan.
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:24 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:You were dressed in "grandma clothes" too?

(I'm afraid to ask, but why. . . .? Shocked )

For fun! I was wearing a floral dress, a ruffled grey cardigan and glasses with really huge frames. So I was like, a hipster grandma. *pretends to be cool*

loverholic-x wrote:I nearly lost it at that part. Daito-kun is just perfect. To see the anxienty in his face and words to see if Haruhi was alright. I mean I watched the anime and read the manga a while ago but I dont remember seeing Kyouya let his guard down like this. sobs, my poor fangirl heart. and to think I'm totally Tamaki and TamaxHaru fan.

Me too. I'm still 100% for TamaHaru but I really enjoyed Kyouya's scene, I didn't see it so much as romantic but more as character development for him.

EDIT: Just found out the rating for this episode was 3.1%! I'm glad that it jumped to 3 for this episode. YOU GO OURAN COCO.
    nessayavi
    nessayavi
    Commoner

Post by nessayavi Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Yesterday I could finally see the chapter subtitled, I loved it better than I expected!
    I can't believe that will be only 11 episodes T_T
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:23 pm

SUBTITLED?! WHERE???
    Onion Starry Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:08 am