Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Cinnamonipples
setolove
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
hitachiin-fangirl
Gemini Rose
Babyface21
Ryu Rena
lusza
13 posters

Twins appreciation

Purple23
    Purple23
    Commoner

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Purple23 Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm

I liked very much like the twins made ​​with The Sims 3.

By the way, some of you have come to the crazy like me and has tried to find their facebook accounts or am I the only crazy I try?
    could go to prison for that!? D:
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Oooh, I like those Sims 3 edits! I think you did great in creating them, thewavesandclouds!  Onion Love 

Purple23, I'm not sure about legal issues, but it might be easier just to Like their Facebook pages and check what they post there. Just looking through past pictures on there makes me happy  Onion Skipping 

Also, I love the signature pictures and profile pictures you two are using! They look so cute  Onion Love Eyes 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:28 am

OH MY GOSH!! I'm so sorry for not being on for so long, wahhhh I'm really sorry bookworm-senpai~!! Onion T_T It was a short semester and even though I only have three classes, I was swamped with work and my lecturer isn't fair when distributing marks Evil or Very Mad but on the other hand, I managed to make nice animations now and once I get myself a tablet and stylus, I'm gonna make a short clip of the twins! Onion Thumbs Up Although it might still take some time...and lots of blood, sweat, and tears...

Rain on My Parade 

On the other hand, I'd like to welcome the ones who just came to our little fandom. Welcome, welcome, these pretty boys need all the love they can get AND snuggles we can give them Heart 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:47 am

Well because I forgot to add June's pictures, here it is! Along with July's pictures because if I don't do now, I will forget and bawl my eyes out later on;

Twins appreciation - Page 12 June_210

Twins appreciation - Page 12 July10

I prefer the June edition...for some reason the July one seems so...bright with their cute silly faces  Onion Laugh 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:23 am

Aah Shin-chan, enjoying some lunch with Manpei it seems Onion Daydreaming it still baffles me that they eat so much and yet they never gain weight! Shocked But then again..I have that very same high metabolism body Razz 

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Shinpe10
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:03 pm

Rena!!!  Hug  I am glad to see you again! Sorry about all your testing, but at least now it is all in the past. And that is so cool that you can do some animation! That sounds like a lot of fun and I am sure that we would all LOVE to see what you create, no matter the subject  :3 Nodding 

I like the June edit because the black and white really make is face pop (to me, at least). It looks simple and clean, I really like it  Very Happy 

The July one is hilarious  Razz  The faces... Rolling Eyes  But they still look adorable, so I will let it pass  I love you 

I like how those two wear hats. Men in my area do not seem to wear cool looking hats like that black one. But those two look really good in hats  Surprised 

So are you still doing school right now or are you on break? I find the subject that you are studying fascinating. I'm not very artistic, but I still like to study it to a certain point.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:23 am

No matter the subject eh...?

Cunnin Onion Idea  Cunning Onion 

Hahaha no need to be worried, just that the yaoi side of my mind is wandering into dangerous territories again. For now I'm on break, not for long though because I need to get back to my hostel this upcoming Sunday, then again my break started on June 18th so it was a fairly long break Razz And well...animation isn't a hard process actually, it just takes time, dedication, story line, and mostly patience because the software can be a pain in the backside. Mad 

There are also calligraphy studies, photography, 2D and 3D animation, some knowledge on IT like how computer works, how to repair one in case it broke down, the cables, the hard disk, the memory etc etc.. We also learn the history of arts and media, multimedia management, multimedia authoring, among plenty others throughout the next 2 years.
    I'm just about to enter my third semester though, so I don't know much yet for now. Embarassed So far the classes I had taken are;

Fundamental of Art 1 and 2
    Intro to IT
    Intro to Islamic Art (Islamic calligraphy and ancient architectural designs)
    Internet Application (we learn how to code and make websites, super cool and fun!)
    Multimedia Technology and Design (basic of animation)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Suspect  Oh Rena, of course your mind would go in that way LOL Laughing 

Wow, that sounds like a lot of things to learn and focus on, but it seems like a fascinating study. I hope that you continue to learn and enjoy your new knowledge  Very Happy 

I find it interesting that you have to learn about the mechanical aspects of computers along with your art studies. Seems a little random, so what is the purpose of knowing all that?
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:09 am

I feel so dirty now..Onion Blush Onion Laugh 

Well if you look at it, it's not that random to begin with Wink The diploma I'm taking is Multimedia and Animation, so basically I'm going to use a lot of the computer to finish my task i.e making short animation or a website for webpages. If I want to have a good and smoothly running computer, I need a large memory and a good operating system (OS). The memory so my computer can hold all the software needed such as photoshop, dreamweaver, flash, among others. And to be honest, they take a lot, and I mean a LOT of space.

For the OS, I need an up-to-date version because certain software needs a new version OS to perform, it's like trying to install google chrome using a Windows '95 OS, it will never work. Smile 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Interesting, thank you for explaining some of that to me. It sounds like you are enjoying your studies (minus the exams  Mad  ) and I am glad to hear that you are studying something you like!
    thewavesandclouds
    thewavesandclouds
    Commoner

Post by thewavesandclouds Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:03 am

Aaaah, gomena. It's been a while. But thank you, I'm really happy to be here! I'm glad you also like my Sims and my signature Smile
    I think your edits are awesome, Rena!!! But your studies seem to be rather complicated o.o But interesting as well! I hope you'll always have fun doing it! (I approve of your dirty mind, btw. Ehe)

Man, but you don't hear much about the twins lately, do you? What are they even doing at the moment? I miss them o^o
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:56 am

thewavesandclouds, hello again  cheers 

I checked the Twins Facebook page and no new updates. No mention of other cast members, so it does not seem like they are doing any plays. But, sadly, they do not update Facebook with big news very often  Sad 
    thewavesandclouds
    thewavesandclouds
    Commoner

Post by thewavesandclouds Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:18 am

Hellooooo!

But wouldn't it be awesome if they'd do a play or even a show together again? It seems so unrealistic but then the forum would be blooming again and we'd have sooo many new pictures and stuff of them <3 Guess we'll have to wait!  Surprised 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:26 pm

Yes, we will have to wait. But they seem to keep surprising us when we suddenly hear announcements about their new play or show. I am sure something new will be coming along soon  :3 Nodding  We just have to keep ourselves busy until then. Now how should we do that?  Cunnin Onion Idea 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:51 am

It seems there's some sort of festival going on in Japan, that if only my Japanese is stronger, I would've know and tell you guys but sadly my Japanese is near pathetic and sad T_T 

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Pictur10

Ehh my studies are more into art and whatever branches it goes through Razz that's why there's painting and photography, and even ancient arts from the 1600's. Now I wish I can either be a game designer or a photographer, it might give me a chance to go Japan and be the twins' photographer Cunning Onion 
    thewavesandclouds
    thewavesandclouds
    Commoner

Post by thewavesandclouds Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:47 am

Aaaaaaaaaaah, I know! It's Tanabata!

"Tanabata (七夕?, meaning "Evening of the seventh") is a Japanese star festival, originating from the Chinese Qixi Festival.[1] It celebrates the meeting of the deities Orihime and Hikoboshi (represented by the stars Vega and Altair respectively). According to legend, the Milky Way separates these lovers, and they are allowed to meet only once a year on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month of the lunisolar calendar. The date of Tanabata varies by region of the country, but the first festivities begin on July 7 of the Gregorian calendar. The celebration is held at various days between July and August."
    (Sorry, Wikipedia)

Anyway, on Tanabata, you write poetry or wishes on paper and hang them on bamboo! Sometimes you decorate it along with it. That's an aaaaaaawesome holiday! Don't you think?

I'd like to know what the twins wished for  Smile 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:54 am

Aaah now I know why it's so familiar, I love that little love story, sad but very loving. Hehehe now I'm just hoping the twins will never be separated and always be together with all their sweetness and craziness. Hopefully Shinpei gets cuter, and Manpei loves his brother more and more Onion Laugh 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:23 pm

I love how bright and colorful that picture is! Plus, the festival sounds very interesting. It would be interested to know what the Twins wished. There are so many possibilities, but at least that photo shows they are enjoying the festival  Smile 
    thewavesandclouds
    thewavesandclouds
    Commoner

Post by thewavesandclouds Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:39 am

Hmm, it is also stated that many people wish for their talents and skills to improve or to be able to do their best the following year. I think that also sounds like the twins, right? Smile But I also love that it's so colourful! Sometimes I really wish I'd live in Japan... with all these nice festivals around Smile
    thewavesandclouds
    thewavesandclouds
    Commoner

Post by thewavesandclouds Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:15 am

Hey, hey, look!

Twins appreciation - Page 12 10505510

Twins appreciation - Page 12 10306110

Finally new pics Smile But the last one... I mean it's cute! But wouldn't have it been even more cute if they'd took it together? Manpei was just a few meters away Sad But well. I must say, though, that their current hairstyles really suit them! It looks so good on both of them :3
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Oh! If I remember right, I believe that is the woman who created Hello Kitty (?). The Twins are somehow part of the Hello Kitty brand and they have posed with her in pictures before.

Also, we finally have a picture of them! Of some sort! And at least their faces are near each other in the picture, so we can 'say' that they took a picture together (finally!)  Laughing 

I wonder what event they were attending? It is nice to see their smiling faces again  Very Happy 
    Purple23
    Purple23
    Commoner

Post by Purple23 Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi everyone!!  Onion Blush 

How have you been?

Just enter the university. I'm in the 3rd year of the course.  Onion OTL 

The twins have been not very active in their blogs and on facebok Sad

This is the last picture of Manpei. I see and I imagine...  Fabulous Tamaki 

Twins appreciation - Page 12 T0220014

And this is the last of Shin.

Twins appreciation - Page 12 T0220015

are saying?
    you can see the pictures?

Last edited by Purple23 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Hello Purple23! I hope that your time at university is going well. If you ever need to talk about it, if you need encouragement, feel free to share on here! We love to support one another  Hug 

I cannot see the pictures you posted. Where did you get them?
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:20 am

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Beach10

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Shinch11

So these are the two images Shin-chan uploaded after all these times..seriously, what's up with these two? And it seems Manpei's gone MIA, we haven't heard from him or got any pictures for who knows how long!
    By the way, how is everyone? Doing well so far?
    Purple23
    Purple23
    Commoner

Post by Purple23 Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:24 pm

Hello everyone.
    Someone saw the movie starring the twins?
    I just found a link to view
    http://www.bigstar.tv/movie/yakuza-vs-ninja-2012#.VBHXNfl5Ob8

It has English subs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:33 pm