Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Cinnamonipples
setolove
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
hitachiin-fangirl
Gemini Rose
Babyface21
Ryu Rena
lusza
13 posters

Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:51 am

Due to boredom, lack of idea and time -but good thing I remembered to edit this before this month ended- I present to you senpais... The Manpei edit for the month of May! Please excuse the brightness of it all, it's 1am and I have to wake up at 6...

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Happy_12

I decided to go on his phone, since that's the center of the picture. Now, if you would excuse me, I shall now pass out on my bed...

Onion Sleepy Time 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri May 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi! Sorry for being missing for a while. My schedule has been crazy  Shocked  But I finally get to check in!

Shinpei does look like he had too much coffee at some point. Those big eyes and big grin=hyper  bounce 

The toys look cute to me, they are so squished and tiny. I wonder why he had them? Fan gift? Is it like an anniversary of the show and he wanted to commemorate it? I still find it so weird to think that he was on a show like Gekiranger, yet managed to grow a very good and adult acting career after it. Sometimes people who star in those type of shows never get past the stigma and end up having lackluster careers. So way to go Manpei! (and Shinpei to a certain degree. No one wants to be known as just the 'evil' twin LOL).

I like seeing the two of them together with friends. They look so happy and it seems like they like to enjoy spending time with others, and not just work all the time. I like to get a glimpse of their private life outside of acting.

And I don't mind the brightness, Rena, and completely understand the sleep deprived inspiration  Razz  I love the blue and his face seems to match the hue. I also like how you incorporated May, very clever  Cunnin Onion Idea 
    aoitenshi
    Commoner

Post by aoitenshi Thu May 15, 2014 3:16 am

Sorry...this is off-topic but, what exactly happened to the ouranliveaction tumblr page?
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu May 15, 2014 6:23 am

Everyone got busy, even the twins and nobody's here to help translate their blogs, so we only come on when we're free. Basically, it's empty..
    aoitenshi
    Commoner

Post by aoitenshi Thu May 15, 2014 9:54 am

I meant why the ouranliveaction.tumblr doesn't exist anymore... >< ...Sorry if my question was confusing.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu May 15, 2014 11:14 am

Oh the tumblr page, no one here knows, sorry. We don't really go to the tumblr page, we just come straight here to the forum, and occasionally the twins tumblr page.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu May 15, 2014 11:53 am

I just checked and yeah, the Tumblr page is gone  Sad  Which stinks because that blog had a ton of fun stuff to enjoy. I believe the original admin who started that blog and this forum no longer participates on here, so control of the forum fell to CinnamonNipples. I will ask on her Tumblr page why the Ouran Tumblr is gone.
    aoitenshi
    Commoner

Post by aoitenshi Thu May 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Thank you~

Yeah, I was confused when I could not access it anymore...same with commonfolkcoffee's tumblr... D';
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri May 16, 2014 9:47 am

Oh, I also liked commonfolkcoffee  Sad  But I talked with the Forum's admin and this is what she said:

"So I asked Melody[I believe of commonfolkcoffee] about the live action blog! Turns out Cindy had given Melody[original creator of blog and forum, I believe] full command of it, but Melody didn't realise Cindy wasn't an admin on it anymore. Melody recently changed accounts and deleted her old entire account, still not realising she was the only one who was an admin for the Ouran blog. The Ouran blog went with everything else whe she deleted it, unfortunately. It's sad but it was an honest mistake and she feels really really bad about it, so I don't blame her or anything! "

So, a sorry accident, but at least we still have a lot of fun stuff on the Forum.
    aoitenshi
    Commoner

Post by aoitenshi Fri May 16, 2014 3:05 pm

...oh that's terrible... D';

Thank you for informing me, otherwise I'd be confused the entire time. c:
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri May 16, 2014 3:25 pm

You are welcome. Glad that I could be of help  :3 Nodding 
    Purple23
    Purple23
    Commoner

Post by Purple23 Sat May 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Sorry for the intervening

Hello everyone!  cheers 
    Nice to meet you, I'm Lily
    I am from Mexico and I love the takagi twins  Heart 
    my English is a little bad and very basic. since my native language is Spanish.
    forgive me for my bad English  Embarassed 
    I hope to be better soon.

I've been watching this forum since last year but I've just created an account.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat May 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Welcome Purple23! It is wonderful to see another Takagi Twin lover  Hug 

Your English is good, and I know a tiny amount of Spanish.

So tell us about yourself: do you like Shinpei or Manpei, or both, better? How did you first learn about the Twins? Have you watched Ouran High School Host Club? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just so excited to learn about a new Forum member  Triumphant Tamaki 
    thewavesandclouds
    thewavesandclouds
    Commoner

Post by thewavesandclouds Sun May 18, 2014 8:08 am

Ah, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything as well =X I'm also new but I've been watching this forum for about half a year, too. I was just too shy to say hello  Embarassed But I figured that, when another person decides to come forward, I could do that as well Smile
    It's been a wee bit silent here these past few months, right? So it's good that there are more members here now, eh? Smile I hope so because I really like it (and the Takagi Twins as well, of course!)

My name is Hannah, I'm 22 years old and I'm from Germany, by the way :3 So even though my English isn't that bad, I'll surely make some mistakes and I hope that won't bother you all that much =X (I'm also sad that the tumblr blog doesn't exist anymore, tho)

But I'm glad to finally be here now and let's be friends~  Triumphant Tamaki
    Purple23
    Purple23
    Commoner

Post by Purple23 Sun May 18, 2014 9:54 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Welcome Purple23!  It is wonderful to see another Takagi Twin lover  Hug 

Your English is good, and I know a tiny amount of Spanish. 

Oh, it's great to know a little Spanish!  Very Happy 

Thepinkbookworm wrote:So tell us about yourself: do you like Shinpei or Manpei, or both, better?  How did you first learn about the Twins?  Have you watched Ouran High School Host Club?  Sorry for all the questions, I'm just so excited to learn about a new Forum member  Triumphant Tamaki 

I love them both equally, but sometimes I see a lot Manpei.  Laughing 
    The first discovery in ouran live action and was in episode 2 (during the examination)
    Twins appreciation - Page 11 2uf7mfd1
    my heart stopped beating.
    That's when my madness started and I began to want to know more about them.
    so I found this forum  :3 Nodding
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun May 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Welcome thewavesandclouds!   Hug  I love to see that Takagi Twin fans are around and thank you for joining in on the madness fun  Smile  Your English is great so far, so no need to worry.  And yes, let's be friends.  We all need someone who understands our weird interests  cheers   So how did you learn about the Takagi Twins or Ouran High School Host Club?

Purple23, ah yes, that episode.  One of the more...interesting ones  Wink   I am glad that the episode brought you here.  I love to meet new people  Very Happy 

I love how we have two new members from such different countries as Mexico and Germany.  It is so great how many international fans the Takagi Twins have.

Have either of you see any episodes of the show Indigo No Yoru?  If you have looked through this Forum you have probably seen images of the Twins from that show.  Also, here is the website where they have created English subtitles for the show if you are interested (it looks like a great show!): Website
    thewavesandclouds
    thewavesandclouds
    Commoner

Post by thewavesandclouds Mon May 19, 2014 9:26 am

Waaaah, thank you ^//^ Yeah, it's really great that it's so international here. You don't find Takagi-Fans in Germany so easily and it's awesome how we all come together like this, isn't it? :3 I believe they are still much too underrated ... or rather not as famous or appreciated as they should be :3 They are great actors!
    I learned about the twins when I watched Ouran, of course :3 So still a bit late. Ouran was and still is my favourite manga and I was so sad when it was finished Sad But then I heard about the dorama and I think I freaked out a little ^-^
    Yessss, I did watch Indigo No Yoru and wait for every new (translated) episode!! The show is okay, it's obviously not the best but still fun and the twins are amazing as well <3 Thank you for the link, tho Smile
    By the way, did you hear anything about the new film/dorama Shinpei starred in? Toshiue No Hito? Are there any streams/is it translated yet? I would kill for it o.o

I'm also excited to meet all of you <33
    Purple23
    Purple23
    Commoner

Post by Purple23 Thu May 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi  cheers 
    anyone else think it Manpei becomes more handsome?  Heart 

Twins appreciation - Page 11 T0220011

My heart beats very fast!

Sorry for my very basic English  Embarassed
    thewavesandclouds
    thewavesandclouds
    Commoner

Post by thewavesandclouds Fri May 23, 2014 11:53 am

No, it's alright ^-^ I can understand you pretty well Very Happy

I've seen this picture today as well! I like it, even though I think it's a bit sad that he edits them so much. I love his black hair, though! It suits him so well :3 But I have to say that, even if I liked Manpei more back then, I now prefer Shinpei o.o
    He's a sweetheart, though  Heart 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri May 23, 2014 7:41 pm

thewavesandclouds, I have not heard anything more about Shinpei's movie. It may be a while before it gets translated, but if it is a popular movie then it should be translated very soon  cheers 

Mapei's hair looks really...weird  Suspect  I wonder what he is doing that he decided to change his hair. A new play? Ooooh, maybe a tv show or movie??? That would be amazing!
    thewavesandclouds
    thewavesandclouds
    Commoner

Post by thewavesandclouds Wed May 28, 2014 7:29 am

I really hope it's a popular movie ... and if it's not, that'll just mean that we'll have to wait, right? I mean it took a while but in the end there were people who translated Indigo No Yoru and that's far more work :3

Doesn't his hair look slightly curly, though? Having his hair black again reminds me of the time they were both black haired back then; they look a whole lot more mature! But Manpei always looks so cute on his pics while Shinpei is always smiling brightly :3 Aw! These different personalities ...

I think he wrote that he'll have auditions or something on Facebook? Something like this but apparently something new :3 I love when they do plays ... but I'll probably never be able to go see them, so I wish they'd do more dramas in the future =X
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 28, 2014 10:46 am

That is true about Indigo No Yoru. We had all stopped believing that they would ever be given subtitles, but it happened! I really appreciate the group that decided to do that  Onion Bows  They deserve a BIG thank you from us Takagi fans.

Hmmm...perhaps we should pull something together as a thank you to them? Like a letter or a picture. To show our appreciation.

I do not mind if they do plays, as long as we get to see promotional pictures of them and see clips of their plays on Youtube  :3 Nodding  Hopefully that will happen this time  Twisted Evil 
    thewavesandclouds
    thewavesandclouds
    Commoner

Post by thewavesandclouds Thu May 29, 2014 6:41 am

Yees! We could do that Smile I mean, it's so much work! And they released the last episodes in such a short time! I'm so grateful Smile

Yeah, you're right! I love the pictures they post whenever they have rehearsals or something! But I do miss them being more together  Sad Tamaki 

But maybe that'll happen in the future again :3
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu May 29, 2014 10:37 am

I love the picture when the two are together. They look so cute and at times really funny  Razz 

So, if we were to send a thank you to the subbing place (I believe they are called Renai Fan Subs)? I know Rena is artistic, but she is probably busy with school and tests. Does anyone else have artistic/photo editing skills? Or we could just write up a little thank you note to send to them.
    thewavesandclouds
    thewavesandclouds
    Commoner

Post by thewavesandclouds Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:29 am

Ah yes, I've seen her beautiful edits! Smile She's really talented! School can be such a pain in the ass, I know that first hand. Hope that she'll have more time in the future!
    I can make basic edits but I'm not that good =/ But I'm sure they'll be glad to receive anything, even if it's "only" a thank you note from us Very Happy

Look what I've made, though! It's been quite a while since I last played The Sims 3 ... and I've tried to make the twins  Embarassed I'm not sure whether it looks remotely like them D: I like Shinpei better in this one, though. I'm not sure about Manpei Very Happy

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Shinpe10

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Manpei10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:51 am