Twins appreciation

    Share
    avatar
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

    Posts : 186
    Location : Northern Ireland

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:07 am

    Lu-chan, I think you're dream was a sign!

    You see if you go to the home page and scroll to the bottom, there is an thing that says 'Who is online'. If you click on it, it brings up a map with placemarks for who is on the site at that time. If you click a placemark, it tells you if it's one of us or a guest. Mine says I'm in Scotland though.

    Yesterday I went out with my cousin. I was wearing t-shirt and shorts and it started raining really heavily - I mean it was bucketing down! There was thunder and lightening too. We went and bought an umbrella and walked home in it. Then we watched Haguregumi vs Ninja together! She's actually enjoying it! And she's starting to like the twins, especially Shinpei! So I can fangirl about them with her now and she's introducing me to the people she fangirls over!

    In case anyone was going to mention it, I'm not telling her about this site (sorry). Firstly, I have said a lot of embarrassing things on here Embarassed ; secondly, some of the fanfics will gross her out since she's quite innocent and clean-minded (and I don't want to put my innocent little cousin's brain in the gutter); and thirdly I vent about things that I haven't told her because I don't want to worry her (like all that stuff about the operation).

    She had to go home because it was very late but she's coming round next week to finish watching it! Not sure if I'll show her Ouran though because the brotherly love might be too strange for her. I showed her some posters of Ouran though with pictures of them hugging and she thought it was cute! On another positive note, I can see my floor! I finally tidied my room!
    avatar
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 42
    Location : Hungary

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by lusza on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:29 am

    Hita-chan, you're lucky to have such a wonderful cousin! :3 Nodding 
    Mine are awful from the father's side (just what 27 years old girl smashes her own head into her birthday cake?!). And from mother's side well it's just like.. well, I really don't want to badmouth my cousin sister, because once we were so close, but after several disappointments and realizing that she often behaves as a wh*re, well that was a Big Trauma in my life. Embarassed 

    Also thanks for the Honey senpai draws videos I just watched them today and I loved them! Onion Starry Eyes The twins were so cute and Shin-chan ♪ he is getting more and more cute in my eyes.

    I haven't watched through Babyface's tumblr, so I don't know if this picture is on the blog or not, but yesterday I found this:
    http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

    I tried that map, thanks for showin, at me it works precisely, even show the town I live. :3 Nodding

    Lastly I undersood today, the feeling that Shin-chan and Man-chan feel when they write "off with a smile".
    My luck seems to be working, I will be taking care of camping children from the 1st August. :)It's just one month, but I try to do my very best!

    (I made Acchi Kocchi inspirated Chocolate Mousse, it was delicious! Here is a photo about it.)
    avatar
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

    Posts : 186
    Location : Northern Ireland

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:29 pm

    I know, it's so cool that me and my cousin like the same sorts of things! I never told her because I thought she'd think it was weird and she kept it a secret for the same reason, then one day, she let something slip and we started gushing about everything! It was amazing!

    I'm glad though, most of my cousins are in their 40's so there's this kind of age barrier - they are more like uncles.
    I never liked whorish people. I hope you get over the trauma of it. Hug 

    I can't actually see the picture because I'm not on photobucket. Was it from one of their blogs?
    avatar
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 42
    Location : Hungary

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by lusza on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:48 pm

    This sound great! Just a little word can change whole things. Very Happy
    But she is around your age or less; I mean you said that she has this pure mind, so to me it seems like she is younger than you.
    I wanted to ask we are around the same age, right? You turn 20 this year too?
    When Mrs. Takagi and Gemini wrote their ages I was like, wow,  I felt that they are older than me, but younger, than their actual age. Senpais! Like a Star @ heaven :3 Nodding 

    I think I will be okay, the traumatic thing happened on the (!) 31st December around 22 o' clock. Well since then it's still a little painful, but I'm almost done with it. Thank you for the support! Hug 

    hitachiin-fangirl wrote:I can't actually see the picture because I'm not on photobucket. Was it from one of their blogs?

    It's an article, I have seen the cover many-many times. I made a tiny url, it must be working now! Smile http://oi44.tinypic.com/14tswgz.jpg
    avatar
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

    Posts : 186
    Location : Northern Ireland

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:02 pm

    I can see the picture now, thanks. I don't think it is on Babyface's tumblr but I'm sure I saw it somewhere on this forum before, on a different thread.

    Yes, I turn 20 this year, and my cousin will turn 19 around the same time. She's way taller than me though and actually looks her age. I'm tiny and look about 15! Are you coming 20 too? I assumed you were younger... sorry.
    avatar
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 42
    Location : Hungary

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by lusza on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:16 pm

    On a different thread... I'm still curious what does it say. Like a Star @ heaven 
    Oh yes, I collected a vocab somewhere around the net, and started to use your method too, to build up some vocabulary Very Happy

    hitachiin-fangirl wrote:Are you coming 20 too? I assumed you were younger... sorry.

    So I write as I was younger? That's cool, I turned 20 in March around the time when the Sakuras were in full bloom in Japan. Lucky! ♪

    Actually, my appearance doesn't match with my age. I'm tall, and people say that I look more than my age. Sometimes I got questions like, where do you work, how many kids(!) do you have, and such. Sounds funny after a while, but when I get these questions face to face, I just get embarrassed and try to explain, that they are wrong.
    avatar
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 42
    Location : Hungary

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by lusza on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:34 am

    I just thought that I span Some Shin-chan photos he recently uploaded on his blog and FB. Smile





     <--- my favorite from these ♪

    Well my reaction to these pictures is something like this Onion Love Eyes  and this Onion Nosebleed  and this Onion Daydreaming also Wooby Onion Eyes 
    Just too perfect. :3 Nodding
    avatar
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

    Posts : 572
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Ryu Rena on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:32 am

    So many things have gone past!

    Well, I wouldn't want the twins to see what we've posted either. I'd get a gun and shoot myself should they read the stuff we wrote about them, and the fanfiction too! I don't care if they can understand us or not, but hopefully they don't see our craziness. Onion Icy Breeze 
    And I'm so glad that you and your mum are getting along, Hita-san! I hope you two stay on good terms together for a long, long time. cheers 

    hitachiin-fangirl wrote:Ha ha! That's so funny that those perverts ended up in the newspaper! Serves them right for sneaking in the ladies compartment so that they can inappropriately touch women! But I had no idea train-groping was a problem in Malaysia

    It's quite serious but the government doesn't want to make a mountain out of a molehill for it. So the moment the molesting gets a little out of hand, they create compartments for women. Strangely though, some men protested about the compartments but they were silenced quickly enough.

    Mrs. Takagi wrote:But for your own sanity and my own, PLEEEEEASE don't look for any photos of me

    But you look so pretty when you gave me your picture when I wanted to make that collage. :3 Nodding  I won't do it if you don't want me to though, but right now I'm gonna explode from the curiosity! Razz Oh, and it was SO MUCH FUN chatting with you on fb senpai! We should do that again some other time! Very Happy 

    Mrs. Takagi wrote:Speaking of which. . .am I the only one who feels like it's been a thousand years since the twins posted a photo of themselves together? Lately it's just been them by themselves or with castmates. I miss the photos they used to take of them sitting next to each other on the train or sitting on the "Love Sofa" in their apartment or out on a romantic walk. . . .

    I know what you mean..I'm getting deprived of their lovey-dovey pictures and I might have to make a collage of the two being all romantic just so I'll feel better! The more pictures I do, the more I'm gonna feel much better~ And at least I can help Babyface-san with her tumblr, I actually don't like to edit the same pictures all over again but right now I don't have a choice! And I just need 1 more of the twins' alphabet picture to make a second collage. Mad 

    lusza wrote:Rena-chan I think, accidentally, I also found you on Deviantart. Oh and on FB I added you to my chatlist too!

    SMALL WORLD! Laughing Though I don't really go DevArt much nowadays, and I only go there to put pictures in my favorites. RenaDemon right? I don't even know what came over me when I did that account. Razz Ooh~ thanks Lu-chan! We should just let loose and chat one day, it might be fun! :3 Nodding 

    lusza wrote:Actually, my appearance doesn't match with my age. I'm tall, and people say that I look more than my age. Sometimes I got questions like, where do you work, how many kids(!) do you have, and such. Sounds funny after a while, but when I get these questions face to face, I just get embarrassed and try to explain, that they are wrong.

    I know that feeling... With my hair short right now, people mistook me for a 15-year-old, the youngest was 10! I can take that I'm a middle schooler put a grade schooler..that's just too much Rolling Eyes If my hair's long, people assume I'm 20 something, probably because I always go out with jeans and blouse and of course..heels. Even my mum, people thought we're sisters! Shocked My friend says it's because she looks young, she's 52 this year but people mistook her for early 30's..that means people also mistook me for early 30's... Onion OTL 

    And here are the two pictures I couldn't edit earlier~ Onion Drinks Tea I shall be back for more when my eyes are no longer burning, I've been sitting here for hours! Laughing



    avatar
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

    Posts : 572
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Ryu Rena on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:46 am



    Nyahahahahaha~ Onion Laugh Manpei posted the PERSON picture earlier and it's just what I needed. Looking good Prince Manpei!!
    avatar
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

    Posts : 1699
    Location : Hiding behind a book

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:14 pm

    Beautiful edits, Rena! The collage was very interesting, although the picture of them with white wigs is kind of creepy Suspect  Razz  Hopefully they will continue to post random and unusual pictures.
    avatar
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

    Posts : 186
    Location : Northern Ireland

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:37 pm

    Hey everyone! I just finished watching Haguregumi with my cousin and she really loved it. She was really fangirling over Shinpei's cute face every time he smiled.

    I showed her a bit of Ouran Live Action but she was covering her face when the twins got close so I put on episode 9 and she enjoyed that one (the one with Hikaru and Haurhi's date).
    avatar
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 42
    Location : Hungary

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by lusza on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:33 pm

    Hi there!

    First, Rena-chan, thank you for your hard work, the pictures are amazing! Although I like Shinpei better, but I just can't take my eyes off of Manpei in that rosy picture, you edited!
    All of them are beautiful!

    Ryu Rena wrote:We should just let loose and chat one day, it might be fun! :3 Nodding 
    That would be nice, but will be hard because if my calculations is right, there is a little 7 hours difference between us, and my work starts soon. But maybe or hopefully at the weekends we can manage it somehow. :3 Nodding 

    And I don't think you are mistookable with an early 30s person, even if I really want to misjudge your age, I wouldn't go above 24. Hug  So it's your mom who looks younger. Or maybe people think, that you are a late child or something who knows.
    By the way my mom also looks younger than her actual age.

    Hita-chan, it's nice to hear that you could fangirl with your cousin and she likes Shinpei Very Happy
    But if she has that pure mind, be careful, if it gets a little bit dirty, there's no way to stop its spreading. I think here everyone knows it well. Just a little bit of brotherly love caused such yaoi scenes in fanfictions, and such.. Smile Onion Blush 
    Nevermind.

    Some good news about me: I started to overcome my baaad procrastination (of course just little by little) and I almost completed my one month squat exercises.
    avatar
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

    Posts : 186
    Location : Northern Ireland

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:28 pm

    lusza wrote:
    But if she has that pure mind, be careful, if it gets a little bit dirty, there's no way to stop its spreading. I think here everyone knows it well. Just a little bit of brotherly love caused such yaoi scenes in fanfictions, and such.. SmileOnion Blush 
    Nevermind.

    I'll keep that in mind. I know how quickly the perviness can spread. When I was about 15, I started finding boys love cute and I also started to read manga. For my first one, I picked one that seemed very cutesy and I really liked it and then it got to volume 3 and they were having sex. Mind straight in the gutter. And it's been there ever since. lol

    She's not completely innocent - she's into boys love too and listens to songs with some pretty hardcore lyrics but she wouldn't watch or read anything 18+ (as far as I know). I just want her to stay less perverted than me. I know it's not really any of my business but I can't help but feel a bit protective of her - she's like the little sister I never had.

    Anyway, I'm off to bed because it's late. Sorry for the lack of emoticons. I wanted to use them but they're not working for me.
    avatar
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

    Posts : 572
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:44 am

    lusza wrote:First, Rena-chan, thank you for your hard work, the pictures are amazing! Although I like Shinpei better, but I just can't take my eyes off of Manpei in that rosy picture, you edited!
    All of them are beautiful!

    Always a pleasure to contribute to this thread in some ways Onion Thumbs Up And speaking of contributing, here's another Shinpei picture I decided to edit in my spare time :3 Nodding



    I don't know, for some reason I like the watery effects, kinda suits this picture :3 Nodding

    Hita-san...you started liking BL at the age of 15?? Shocked Wow..I feel like a naughty girl now, I started liking it at the age of 13.. Razz All this because of my otaku friends!! They showed me Junjou Romantica! Laughing But I have to say...I never regret it Big Laugh 
    avatar
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 42
    Location : Hungary

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by lusza on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:03 pm

    I think I am pretty late in this topic. Mine started about a year ago.
    I had a new friend, we became close friends, and one day, she showed me myanimelist.com where I can track back animes. I wasn't watching J-stuffs till that time. But than, because I had a favourit late childhood anime the Slayers (the early one was Sailor Moon of course). So after I watched that, she showed me Junjou Romantica, and told me to watch the whole anime as a promise.
    And I was like, what the heck?! It was so much fan till the end.

    So after a week she tried again, with showing pictures of an other anime I was watching, and I just accepted it.
    After that I found Ouran High School Host Club... Should I say more? Onion Laugh 

    After a while my friend suggested me mangas as well.

    But I am a Hungarian so of course I have a dirty mind, it's a typical Hungarian stuff, howeve I want to fight against it...

    Rena-chan, I love this watery effect! (But that's Manpei :3 Nodding).
    (Oh, and not naughty but pervy Big Laugh )

    I also made something.. A little wallpaper, as for the base, I did it for a calendar to that friend of mine, It was the base for March I think. Well, if you have a 1440*900 monitor, than use if freely!

    I put it on DA.

    Almost forgot, Man-chan updated his blog with lots of pictures!
    And Rena-chan, after I finished Acchi-Kocchi I made a Chocolate Mousse I also updated on FB.

    Oh and a sweet (and very-very light) BL is Kimi to Boku. There are also twins in it, at first it is boring but as I finished the first season I watched the 2nd too, because it is just lovely (there are also cats in it). Onion Daydreaming 

    Tomorrow is my first work day, wish me luck, please! Wooby Onion Eyes
    avatar
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

    Posts : 572
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:28 pm

    My first anime was Cardcaptor Sakura (CCS for short) and I just LOVE the romance between Sakura and Syaoran! Watched all 3 seasons and loving every minute of it. But AFTER I gained my pervy mind, I found out that the sneaky women of CLAMP placed some subtle shonen-ai within CCS between Sakura's brother and his friend!!!
    From that moment on I only saw those two instead of Sakura and Syaoran... ._.

    And then came Junjou Romantica...and you all can guess what happens from there. Onion Skipping 

    lusza wrote:Rena-chan, I love this watery effect! (But that's Manpei :3 Nodding ).

    Eh..? EEEEEEHHH???!!! Onion Sweat 
    Oh wait, yeah, I didn't get a good look earlier Embarassed And I shall take a look at that Acchi Kocchi choco mousse!

    I need to sleep, it's late here. Onion Sleepy Time Good luck on your work Lu-chan~~
    avatar
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 42
    Location : Hungary

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by lusza on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:12 pm

    Good Night Rena, sleep well, dream about the Takagi twins,etc! ♪ Onion Sleepy Time 

    Well I also watched Kuroshitsuji, and I shipped Ciel and Sebastian soo badly, my bad... Onion Blush 
    If you look carefully you can find BL in everything, and I'm not joking.

    Thank you Hug, I will start tomorrow with a smile~♪ and work hard!
    avatar
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

    Posts : 1699
    Location : Hiding behind a book

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:02 pm

    Lusza and Rena, I love how each of you have your own unique editing styles Very Happy   It helps to brighten things up and add lots of color Onion Love Eyes Thank you for all your beautiful work Onion Bows 
    avatar
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

    Posts : 186
    Location : Northern Ireland

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:10 am

    I loved that edit of Manpei you did, Rena! Blue is my favourite colour at the moment so I loved the water effect.

    I feel all creepy-crawly at the moment because I found a huge spider in my room (right beside me, on the wall). I told my brother to just squish it but he tried to pick in up and dropped it and now it's lost somewhere in my room! Onion Sweat I can't stand knowing it's in here. I don't mind little spiders but I am scared stiff of big ones.

    One time, years ago, there was a big spider in my room and no-one would get rid of it and it must have laid eggs because my room became infested with baby spiders! I don't want that to happen again!

    Every time my hair brushes against my arm, I think it's the spider! I am so paranoid right now and I have to sleep in here tonight. I pulled out some of my furniture and vacuumed behind it so maybe it got sucked up - I really hope so. Actually, I want to find it and squish it, then I'll know for sure it's gone.

    If I remember correctly, Manpei is afraid of spiders too. I wonder how he would handle this?

    I've been busy the past few days, making phone calls and arranging doctors appointments. How I just have to play the waiting game.

    I hope you're all doing well!
    avatar
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 42
    Location : Hungary

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by lusza on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:11 pm

    hitachiin-fangirl wrote:If I remember correctly, Manpei is afraid of spiders too. I wonder how he would handle this?

    You are right, that was him! When I learned that I was so glad, that not I am the only idiotic one who is scared of such things called insects...
    Once there was a bug on my wall, and when I saw it, I screamed and run to my brothers rooms. Everyone said that I am too old to be afraid of bugs, but I am like this since I was little.
    Mom told me that little me whenever saw a bug crossing the pavement, I stopped, said buggy, and she had to lift me up, and put forward so I don't have to cross its way...

    Well, well... Hita-chan, don't worry about that spider, maybe you've already got rid of it with the vacuum-cleaner. Smile

    Bookworm, thank you ♪, I'm glad you like it. Hug

    Hita-chan, be patient. This appointment thingy is still a pre-thing to decide in which hospital do you want the operation to be?


    By the way I made friend today with a nice kohaku (I'm sorry, junior), but it seems that before the actual work we have 2 days for orientations or briefing (how do you say it in English correctly?).
    avatar
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

    Posts : 186
    Location : Northern Ireland

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:45 pm

    Oh! I totally forgot to congratulate you on getting a job! Well done, Lu-chan! cheers 
    I think you would call them 'Induction Days' just like when I started High School. We had two or three days to get used to the place and get to know everyone before we started classes.

    I'm trying to forget about the spider, and I'm telling myself "It's just a little bug and I'm so much bigger than it".

    Yes, these appointments are just to help me decide which hospital to go to. Of the 3 places I found, only one of them will do the surgery here. For the other 2, I would have to go over to the mainland and the price doesn't include a hospital stay so I would have to take a flight home after the operation or recover in a hotel room, neither of which appeals to me but I'll wait and meet the doctors before making any decisions. Quality is much more important than convenience.
    avatar
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 49
    Location : England

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Gemini Rose on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:14 am

    My internet has been hating me. I told Virgin they should give me a discount, because my service had been down. Anyone want to bet they will still charge me one months use for only technically 2 1/2 weeks use?

    From what I've quickly looked over. CONGRATS ON THE JOB!

    Hitachiin, you call it High School too? In England we say Senior School. Also, spiders I am fine with, I had a Tarantula as a pet. Moths on the other hand. AHHH! Got one caught in my hair as a child, THE NOISE! Bee's and Wasps too. I'm allergic. Have you been having any storms your way? In England it's hot, but thunder, rain, stop. Thunder, rain, stop. UGH!

    I shall return with some images if the internet holds. Good thing about it is that whilst it's been down I've not been distracted.
    avatar
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

    Posts : 186
    Location : Northern Ireland

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:15 am

    Yeah, I call it a High School - most likely because my school was actually called '.............. High School'. We call the schools that only go up to GCSE, secondary schools, and the schools that do A-levels, grammar schools. Collectively, we call them all high schools or sometimes even secondary schools. I've never heard anyone call them senior schools - I guess our countries are more different than we think.

    A tarantula as a pet! Yuck! Ooh I hate big spiders! I would be too scared to sleep in case it got out. I would love a snake though! I don't mind bees or wasps since I don't think I'm allergic and I've never been stung. Moths are annoying because loads came into our house and fly about all over the place. There are usually at least 3 in the house at any one time.

    Yeah, we've been having thunder and lightening too. And the heavy rain comes on all of a sudden, then stops and then it's on again. Our front garden has flooded twice in the past week! (The house never floods though). I was out in a t-shirt and shorts when the rain came on. It was absolutely bouncing! And there was thunder and lightening too. I had to by an umbrella to get home.

    I hope you don't have any more problems with your internet but I wouldn't bet on getting a discount. Big businesses are just after your money.
    avatar
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 42
    Location : Hungary

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by lusza on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:30 pm

    Not a Commoner anymore! Onion Thumbs Up Onion Laugh 

    I noticed it last time, and I thought that I should edit that post, but I decided to write it down in my next post.

    Thank you for the congrats! :)The introduction days are over and the actual work starts on Monday! ♪

    Gemini, Hita-chan, please send that storm to Hungary, there is sooo, incredible hot weather here. I just sit in my chair, and I am sweating, and I do nothing.. moreover, it's started to be hard to think... (I just read another actor's blog and it seems that not I am the only one who is like this. Although I learned, the temperature doesn't go above 35°C in Japan. Here is about... 40°C)

    How about you guys? (all of you live in the norther hemispehre, so there is summer at all of your places, right? :3 Nodding)

    Gemini, you are amazingly brave! A Tarantulla as a pet? :O I would freakin out if I had to go close to one. If I recall it right, last year in my elementary school there were a lot of spiders to display in the biology room (yes, they were alive) because somebody collected them...

    Hita-chan, you would keep a snake? :O one of my cousins had one once. And of course he made me to hold that.. than he showed me how he feeds that snake with a tiny mouse. thaat was kinda shock for me.
    Oh I hope you didn't get a cold, after that storm.

    Also, Gemini, I have a kind of tip for you. Whenever you have problems with your internet call the company or write an e-mail (I'm an idiot, obviously, that's just not possible at that time) to them. Because that way you can prove that you had/have a problems with their service. The recorded phone calls are good evidence.

    P.S.: I have also seen under the Who is Online maps viewers from Japan, well, Tokyo was named as the city from where somebody was browsing or searching for information.. Who knows... Cunnin Onion Idea Gleaming Onion Eyes 
    avatar
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 53
    Location : Planet Tokyo

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Babyface21 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:32 am

    Hey everyone. Lots of stuff I want to say but I can't because I'm in a hurry. I just wanted to post these since I just found them on youtube. Enjoy, discuss, be back later! :-)






    Sponsored content

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:53 am