Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Tacoko
MangaMistrezz
Keshia
Cinnamonipples
Laila007
Thepinkbookworm
10 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:05 pm

2757. y'all and your sexy Asian dude signatures. XD (mind you, mine...)

anyway GUYS ONE MORE SEMESTER OF HIGH SCHOOL LEFT. I'm in my victory lap (technically I've already graduated, but I need these courses to boost my average for university scholarships) and I've already been accepted to the uni and program I wanna go to, so at this point it's like "UGH CAN IT JUST BE OVER ALREADY".

I'm really looking forward to starting anew at a new school. Very Happy
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Good for you Cinnamon! Just a little longer, then we need to have a party for you, our lovely Admin cheers

I can't remember if you said before, but what are you studying at college?
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 pm

2759. I'm going to university for history! Very Happy I might minor in Women & Gender Studies depending on how things go, because on the university visit day, I took the History, Humanities, and Women & Gender Studies seminars, and it was also really interesting. (Humanities was definitely not my thing though. XD)
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:52 pm

2760. ooooooooooooooo congrats cinnamon!! i'm very proud of you! work hard and achieve your dreams! Hug
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:08 am

Cool! How are you thinking of using your education? Any types of field of work your interested in?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:11 am

Ughhh....I'm really gonna die from my overschoolwork, seriously.... Onion Study ..... Dead Onion
    Anyway, I'm back from school. First, things first....CONGRATS CINNAMON!!! Based on my personal experience, here's some wise advice for when you start college soon..........NEVER get caught falling asleep in your class. Onion Thumbs Up Yup! There's a piece of Mango's wisdom right there!
    Lychee...the two sexy men in my avatar is Mao-chan and Dai-chan. Mao-chan plays uke in the best yaoi live action eveeerrrrrr....(Takumi-kun Series). If Mao-chan can't be mine, I'm fine with him being with Dai-chan...(he's not gay in real life btw Razz ) And question: How the hell do you or Taco make your avatars huge? I can't figure it out.

As for my signature, I was very productive with this vacation. I found out about this Japan Agency "Johnny's Entertainment" and apparently it's has lots of sexy boys and bands and actors and stuff. Ikuta Toma is a part of this agency, btw. And Johnny Kitagawa (the dude who created this agency) has a world record for producing many hit records worldwide.

Hey! Say! JUMP was the first band I ever found out about. I love them very much- I don't have a romantic crush on any of them cause I see them as my older brothers or something XP. But Chinen Yuri is my favorite since he's fun and so kawaii! Yamada Ryosuke is my second favorite since I do find him VERY good looking. I like many of their songs, but I'll recommend "Super Delicate" and "Star Time".
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 11073-1zlznaq2nhFook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 Chinen10
    KAT-TUN was the the band I found out about by their funny variety show. My favorites were Kamenashi Kazuya (Kame) and Nakamaru Yuichi. I went with Kame since my friend had dibs on Nakamaru. I like ALOT of their songs, but I think you'll like "Rescue" and "No More Pain"...I'm not really sure what your type of music is though. If you what something lighter, there's "White".
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 Kat-tun-expose-splashFook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 Kamena11
    Kis-My-Ft2 is the last band I liked. Actually, I didn't like this band at first. But after watching them their concerts and watching my love Tamamori Yuta on one of the variety shows (he had to live for one month with only 10,000 yen= $100...he ended up on an "onion diet" Razz ) I really liked this band. I don't really like much of their songs, but I recommend "Everybody Go!" and their newest song "My Resistance".
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 12757-zt4wwp6q55Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 Tamamo10
    *Sorry for typing too much- I tend to get carried away sometimes Laughing ~
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Thank you Mango! I saved all those songs that I could find on Youtube to watch later. I have to admit, I really like your signature. Hot guys singing= Onion Nosebleed
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:30 pm

2764. ooo mango! what a lovely post!! thanks!! and yea johnny's entertainment is HUGE HUGE HUGE! wasn't matsumoto jun also a part of johnny's? and yamapi? and mango to answer your question, our avatar was already made like that.. you just have to find one that size...it's kinda hard but it can be done!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:55 pm

2765. Thanks guys~ I've already been accepted for a while now (I thought I shared it here but I guess not?), I'm just looking forward to going. Very Happy

And I actually don't know what I'll be doing afterward. Like I mentioned, though, there are a LOT of museums where I live, though, so I think maybe I could work at one of them or something. :3 I've never been someone who's had a lifelong dream to become something specific, so we'll have to see where my life takes me.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:28 am

I'm so jealous of you Cinnamon- History sounds like a great course (although I, myself don't really know much about history XP). If I graduate nursing, I'm thinking about taking up Literature. Don't forget to post pics of your high school graduation, k?

And I'm currently gonna look for a nice, big, Mango-like avatar out there.... Cunning Onion hehehehe.....
    And yeah, Matsumoto Jun is in Kanjani8 which is a band in Johnny's. Other stars are like Yamapi, Akanishi Jin, Arashi, etc. But I only like KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, and Kis-My-Ft2. I also like Sexy Zone (don't let the name fool you) but I see them as my little brothers or sons Razz I don't have a crush on any of the members, but I feel like a proud mom or something when I watch them (they're cute). My favorite there is the youngest member, Marius Yo (he's half-japanese, half-german).
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf8VVC835gQP2HKcgA9Mp0m032JZSvupWL4A-WJErw61nz9OO-UA
    There is ONE thing that irritated me though- apparently, most Johnny members went to Hawaii for vacations or for their photobooks....and I'm here in the Philippines....... Onion OTL life isn't fair......ughhhh.......
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:53 am

2768. ah, I've already graduated. XD Because I had all the necessary credits and volunteer hours and such, I graduated at the end of last school year, and then just came back for a year. It means I can drop out at any point and keep my high school diploma, but I didn't take enough grade 12 credits for university (I had four because I took some grade 11 courses in grade 12, you need at least six for university, although not for college), and I'm also trying to bump up my average in the hopes of getting more scholarship money.

I thought I'd talked about it here too? XD anyway here's the tumblr post about it.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Those guys look cool/cute, Mango! I'm really excited to check them out, when I have time and fast enough Internet Headesk Sweatdrop

Cinnamon, you may have told us about your graduation. Actually, I think you did, but things can get lost here, so, yeah, sometimes we need a reminder Rolling Eyes
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Ahh....I forgot that you graduated already. Razz I remember that I said that I thought it was weird for anyone to willingly take an additional year of high school....and I still do. When I graduated high school, I never came back again. I only went there once to return some school stuff, but after that day, it was "Bye! Bye! I'm FRRRREEEEEEEE!" Onion :3 Sigh Ahhh...the memories........Taking up 5 years of high school must be rough- I myself only experienced 3 years (I was able to get promoted and skipped my freshman year).
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:29 pm

2770. oh yeaaaaaaaaa cinnamon i think i remember you told us that... sorry we forgot! heheehehe and yea i'm with mango on this one, once i left high school and I NEVER turned back and i don't even bother to go VISIT the school.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:26 pm

2771. I actually really love my high school, it's a great place without a lot of bullying or cliques or anything, and most of the teachers are really cool people. I don't mind taking an extra year too much, especially since I needed extra courses for uni and I wasn't sure where I was going at the beginning of this year. But as much as I like it, I feel like now that I have a direction, it's time to move on. One more semester!

It looks like it's gonna be a fun one, though!
    One of my courses is peer tutoring, so I get to help out with a grade 10 English class taught by a pretty cool teacher (unfortunately, my two favourite teachers didn't have any grade 10 or 9 courses during the periods I could have helped them. But I'm friends with the teacher I'm helping so it's all good).

Also, because I switched some stuff around to be able to peer tutor that class, I'm also in a class with a bunch of my friends who are loud and actively participating during class, instead of the same class during a different period but with one friend and much quieter classmates. I actually learn much better with loud kids who like to debate things in my class, because it encourages discussion and makes me feel braver about speaking up (I'm pretty quiet during class).
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:14 pm

That's sounds nice.....I'm so jealous. My first 2 years in high school was horrifying. I actually can't really remember what happened cause I supposedly repressed my memories of that time or whatever (that's what my friends tell me). I can only remember that my final year was the best year ever- I made friends who cared about me and let me experience what I had been missing out (parties, sleepovers, just hanging out). Like Lychee, I've never visited my school again after graduating.........
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:35 pm

2773. Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 Tumblr_inline_mhryn2Zi4m1ruzhmhFook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 Tumblr_m82s18e9GU1rp69jc

SERIOUSLY! today sucks BAD! wake up to shit and go to school and find out that class is cancelled!!! ok that's fine, i went to the building where my class is at to look for two girls i sit next to. we are friendly and stuff and i tried to look for them and no luck! but what makes me mad is the fact that one of the girls has my number and said that if class is cancelled she would give me a call for a heads up. I already knew that class was cancelled but STILL! no phone call or anything? and what is even MORE stupid is that they didn't give me their numbers so i can call them!! and one of the girls is my partner for another class in which we have a project!! UGH!! WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND GAS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 Tumblr_m4shg2FTbb1ro6r3r_zpsd16046bcFook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 Tumblr_inline_mhopwx1t3s1qz4rgp
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Lychee, let me hug you Hug Hug Hug I'm so sorry that you had a bad day Sad What can I do to help?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Awh, Lychee. D: I'm sorry that you're having a bad day D:

Everything will get better ;___;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:16 pm

2776. aww thanks guys! Hug in short, everything got taken care of. so yea now it's just a lot of school work! BLEH!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Yay! I'm so glad everything worked out for you, Lychee! cheers
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:12 pm

I know exactly how you feel Lychee....Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 32 Tumblr_m6ha93m85W1rwcc6bo1_250 School really does suck. I'm glad everything is better now. Hug
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:50 pm

2779. BRINGING THIS BACK FROM THE DEAD.

How are y'all? I have been pretty good these past couple weeks. I'm also apparently cosplaying Galadriel from The Hobbit for Otakuthon in August, which should prove to be an adventure in drapey white fabric. XD But I found the perfect dress pattern for it, so I am pretty pleased.

Also I got pretty good marks on my final report card for last semester! I got an 88% in World Issues and an 89% in World History. I don't know about my online World Religions course, but I don't care much because it was a grade 11 course, so it won't affect university stuff as much. >w<

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Way to go Cinnamon! Surprised cheers Hug Onion Thumbs Up I'm glad you made it through all your test school whatever stuff with good marks.

I love the Lord of the Rings, so I would love to see your costume when it is finished. How did you end up getting to be Galadriel?
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:32 pm

2781. Thanks!

And a bunch of my friends are planning on doing a Hobbit group cosplay for Otakuthon. They've got a Bilbo and a Gandalf and several of the dwarves (last I checked, they had Bofur, Thorin, Fili, Kili, and Ori). I'm not usually good at crossplay, since I'm not good at looking and behaving like a dude (although my last cosplay was a crossplay). Galadriel's like the only female main character in The Hobbit, plus I'm already blonde, plus I think she's super cool (although Eowyn is my favourite LotR/Hobbit female character) so I volunteered to be her! I found the perfect pattern for her Hobbit dress, so it shouldn't be as frustrating as sewing sometimes is. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 pm