Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Tacoko
MangaMistrezz
Keshia
Cinnamonipples
Laila007
Thepinkbookworm
10 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 17 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Don't worry Pretzel- the show has it's random parts. It's funny also so I can't wait till episode 7 comes out! The series is scheduled to have 16 episodes air so it'll be awhile till we can see the ending. And yes- there are alot of Korean stars in it (but since I don't really watch kdramas, I'm not really knowledgeable on them). But so far, I can say that I think the korean version has the best setting than the other versions (I want to go to their school dammit!)
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:17 pm

2405. hahahaa alright i will BUT... i've been so caught up with CHINESE DRAMAS! mostly imperial dramas,, god they are sooo awesome. I would recommend "jade palace lock heart" THE STORY IS SOO FLIPPING awesome. there are some "hana yori dango" type scenes but it's sooo much better in my opinion because with imperial dramas there are layers of drama and issues. so if one ends the parts are still there. and one thing i like is there is more skin-ship in their dramas. so there are real hugs and REAL KISSES!! not that awkward stuff and the scenes are sometimes sooo good and unexpected that i literally gasp when it happens... so yea i'll finish those then i'll watch to beautiful you.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 pm

2406/

/peaks her head into the room and looks around at everyone, grinning sheepishly/

Er...

Hi. o3o
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Hola Taco. Como esta?

(I hope that actually means what I think it means. If not, sorry for accidentally cussing you out or calling your mother a cup or bringing the great curse of Belzeneff upon your descendants.)
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Yo Taco! Kamusta ka? Ok lang? Matagal na tayong hindi nagkita.
    (Meaning: How are you? Are you ok? It's been awhile seen we've seen each other.) Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 pm

LOOOOL PRETZEL. You got it semi right. It's como estas, with an s. xDDDDDDDD No worries, no harm shall befall you. xDDD

And Mangooooo, hiii~

I'm doing alright. I've just been basically hiding away in Tumblr for the past couple of weeks, and dealing with a lot of drama with the family and stuff.

Brother has been arrested a few weeks back. I: He had a weed scale and a grinder and stuff in the back, and the cops found a blunt in his car, but it didnt belong to him and the person who it DID belong to is a scumbag and wont fess up and basically everyone of my brother's "friends" pleaded not guilty and its pulling the fall on the brother BUUUUUUT we got him a lawyer and he should be fine.

He broke up with his girlfriend FINALLY

He starts school soon, so that's good.

Brother and his father had a huge fight where a lot of angry words were said, but finally things WERE being said and they actually talked a bit afterwards and it was just a mess and gfhsgfsasafgsa

I start work on Wednesday and I'm excited for it~ Because I need money. xD And just

YEAH just yeah stuff.

But everything is going good now so...yeah o3o
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Okay, with the 's'. I thought I was missing something.

Well, even with all the drama, at least things sound like they have calmed down. Where are you going to be working?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Wow....that's alot of drama, but I'm glad things cooled off now. Yeah, where are you working? Does it involve food? I miss food........I've been eating only healthy stuff for about 2 weeks and I really want to put a burger in my mouth right now................burger........and fries........ugh........ Onion Hypnotised
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:53 pm

2412. HI everyone. Well taco, i remember you were telling us about how your bro and his gf weren't hitting it off too well so i'm glad that she's gone. ANd NOOOOOOOOO mango, must resist temptation! I've been eating healthy too nowadays and i really feel good. I think the best thing is to have an "off day" where you have one day off from eating healthy food, that's what i do. Onion Thumbs Up but if you ever crave junk food, think of me and say "lychee is going through the same thing i am, so if she can do it i can do it." HAHAHA or something like that.. good luck.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:01 am

So I'm online, searching for a good picture of a guy's penis for my report...................

.........it's at moments like these that I seriously wonder, "Why the hell did I take up nursing?!"
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:26 pm

First off, Mango... Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 17 25pttlgjpg

HAVE FUN LOOKING AT PENISES~ /immature/

Ahaha, I'm still doing the bus aide thing, haha~
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Mango: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 17 Tumblr_m98gysoCBm1rvv4qro1_400 Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 17 Tumblr_ljrn97VlFS1qdcel5o1_400

Yeah, just, yeah. That's why I'm not a nurse. But what the flippin' crackers is your report about?????

And Taco, glad that you still have that job. At least it brings in cash :3 Nodding
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:48 pm

2416. LOL!!! mango, that seems..... interesting. so not to sound corny but does the report want specifics or just a guy's penis? what's the report about? the function? lol....

and taco good that you are working! AND I LOVE YOUR SIGGY!! Onion Starry Eyes
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Hehe.....my report's on Gonads. Gonads are basically testes and ovaries. I have to reports on the disorders of gonads and I chose Hypogonadism. Basically that's when a guy's penis is suuuppppeerrrr teeny. So I had to find pictures of a penis with hypogonadism and a regular normal penis to show its comparism.

I think I lost brain cells to be honest........... Razz
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:45 pm

2418. omg...I am actually oddly curious as to what that even looks like...when/if you find pictures of teenypeen, you should totally link us. XD

also guyyys school started on Tuesday and I'm already tired. >w<
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:17 pm

2419. waahhhhhhhh cinnamon, i know what you mean! school already started for me and i'm tired too. so mango, is there like an average size for a man's penis? or does it really matter. sry i'm just curious. and GUYS this is SOO Freaking funny. it's japanese show pranks! GET READY!!

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am

.............. Onion Breeze ......................hi.................. Headesk Sweatdrop ..................um............... Onion Wipes Sweat, h ...................everything's pretty much the same with me. I don't have anything new............... Onion Thumbs Up
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Yeah, same over here. Not much to talk about. Anyone have something incredibly random to share?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Hey, random topic: This forum now has 441 registered users. I know that since I have joined we have gained at least 50 (yes, I pay attention). However, I think only one or two of those new users has actually posted anything on here.

So, to those users who enjoy reading this stuff and trolling in the background.....hi! Onion Thumbs Up Onion Drinks Tea Feel free to say hi as well and join in our random conversations Cunning Onion
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:06 pm

2423. I blame school, it's wiping me of energy so I don't have much interesting to say. XD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:28 pm

2424. HI!! well i've been in a dilema b/c my cousin's wedding is next saturday and she wants some of the girls do something called a "knife dance" so it's either the bride's sister or friends or family takes the knife that cuts the cake and dances with it to tease the bride and groom. And the groom has to give whoever is dancing with the knife money so they can get the knife back. the dance itself is supposed to be cute and fun and teasing. but the song my cousin picked doesn't really match the style of dance. And I tried telling my aunt to consider a different song but my cousin won't change it! GAH! so here i am trying to practice so i don't look like an idiot and i have NEVER done it before so i'm scared! And on top of that, she said that she'll draw names randomly to do the knife dance and alot of her friends want to do it and so i'm wondering that she will find a way to get her friends dance first. So idk guys, i really want to do good but at the same time I don't know if I will get that chance. So guys pray for me.... and this is vid of a knife dance so you guys can get the idea.

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:15 am

First off...Lychee, are you persian? I've never heard of the knife dance before, but now I'm seriously thinking about doing it for my own wedding one day, heh. Now, all you gotta do is sway your hips, shake your boobs, put on your sexiest face and show some sex appeal! I think you shouldn't worry too much about it- just go with the flow and have fun with it! If you're worried you'll end up looking like an idiot, I think it's kinda a given. And don't forget, your other cousins are gonna do it too, so you won't be alone. Wink Just have fun! (and just wondering, what song did your cousin choose?)
    And now for my news....I made my friend Michelle cry today. Wall ... Onion Haiii...apparently yesterday she lent me her USB so I can put a movie on it (but I seriously don't remember that. All I remember is that I told her that I'll do it another time and I saw her hang her USB around her neck). Today, she asked me for her USB. I told her that I didn't have it but she insisted that I did. She told me that her brochure for nutrition class was on it. I told her I'll find it later then.

So later on, during one of my vacant times, I was planning on going home and finding it. But after class, I saw one of my closest friends, Diane, and we both went back to my house to just hang with each other and talk about whatever (she's the person who understands me the best in this world, and we're always busy so whenever we have time to see each other, we tend to talk alot!!!) So of course, I totally forgot about the USB.

When I went back to class, Michelle asked me for her USB. But I couldn't answer her back since we had exams. After exams, I was talking with my friend Fatima and we were waiting for our 3 friends (including Michelle) to finish. After they were done, Michelle asked me for her USB again. I was in a playful mood at the time and wasn't really serious. I gave her a V-sign and told her "Sorry....Tommorrow. Promise!" And then I skipped away with Fatima so we could look at tommorrow's schedule. When we're going down the stairs, I heard Michelle yell my name, but I just turned around and just waved her off saying "No worry".

I didn't really know how serious she was. I have very bad eyesight so I couldn't see the expression on her face- so I didn't see how sad she was looking. Apparently she really needed her USB and like the idiot I am, I just acted like a total BITCH!!! When we were walking to the gates, Michelle just walked pass me and I could tell she was crying (she kept wiping her eyes and looking down). I was shocked and my other friend, Diana, told me to find the USB. I felt guilty, and I kept saying that I was sorry but I totally forgot to look for it. Diana just nodded and said to just do my best to find it. I felt so shitty and I couldn't apologize to Michelle cause she was walking far ahead already. My friend Fatima told me to not mind, but I can't help it.

So now I'm home, and I can't find that stupid USB ANYWHERE!!!! FUCK!!! I'm seriously in deep shit. I'm feeling both guilty and angry at the same time. I'm feeling angry because Michelle borrowed my library card 2 weeks ago and still hasn't returned it. I told her to find it, but she keeps saying she forgot- AND I NEED IT TO BORROW A BOOK FOR MY MAJOR EXAMS IN HISTORY NEXT WEEK!!!!!!! If I don't borrow it now, all the copies will be gone. So I'm pissed cause even though she forgets my library card for 2 weeks, I'm not mad at her. But I just forget her stupid USB for 1 day and now she's mad at me. Fuck her.

And I'm feeling guilty cause I made her freaking cry. CRY!!!! I'm not used to making people cry!!! I feel like such an ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm such a bad friend............ Rain on My Parade

Gyaaa...I just had to vent out. Thanks to all who actually read my entire rant.

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Hey, Mango, I sympathize. Well, I never made my friend cry, but I have learned the wisdom of only loaning my friends things if I am sure they will return them swiftly.

When my friend and I would go to the Library, and if she forgot her card, I would let her put her items on mine so she could check them out. I would normally have to be on her about returning ALL her books, so I wouldn't get in trouble for 'lost' books if they were out too long. I don't do it as much now, and my friend uses her card mostly, but it was annoying having to keep track of her items. Thankfully I volunteer at the Library so I don't get late fees or I would NEVER let her use my card. Now I loan her things with the intention of getting them back in a timely manner, even if it means I have to rummage through her room myself.

All I can say to you is keep looking for the USB thing and keep on your friend about getting your card back. That's all you can do right now. And then, never loan out anything ever again, unless you are COMPLETELY SURE that you'll get your stuff back soon.

Live and learn, I guess Neutral
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:02 pm

2427. buuuuh Mangoooo. Sad
    I suggest, like Pretzel said, to keep looking for the USB, but also to get in contact with her because, if it's like you said, you might not even HAVE the USB. Talk to her about it, and explain that you feel bad about it, and apologise and such, but also that she should really look for it too. As long as you're both looking for it, then if she has it she'll find it and all will be well, and if you have it you can give it back and all will be well.

I think you guys should both to find the USB before talking to her about the library card, because if she's mad, she'll be less likely to want to help you.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Urgh.....I'm not use to pissing people off- I mean genuinely pissing a person off. Yeah, I'm pretty straight forward and blunt with my words, but I've never hurt anyone to the extent of making them CRY! I really can't find the stupid thing- and I need my card back!!! I hate my life.........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:22 pm