Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by setolove Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Their movie is pretty good. Manpei blew me away though! I did not know he could act that way! It was amazing! His evil smile gave me shivers! lol And the fighting scenes were actually really cool. It really shows how much they worked. Smile

I was actually more sad seeing Manpei being hurt than Shinpei......and then the ending!!!! ahhhhhhhh! I can't OTL

lol so the movie is very long that it actually takes up two DVDs. But I didn't know that so when I first watched it and the first DVD was over, I thought that was the ending!!! (cause it looked like an ending too lol) I screamed and almost hit my teddy bear. XDDDDDDDDDD That was such a troll scene! XD So then I realized that the story was not over and I watch the other DVD.......and then the real ending trolls too! XD Though I prefer this ending than what I first thought was the ending.

Ah I have two more exams this week but I hope I can be around more often. So far today, I've done a good job I think ;D

Also, I wish they could be in a drama or movie already! Buying their stage plays is TOO EXPENSIVE!! I'm super broke! The only one that I missed from last year was Donden. >.< Though Shinpei actually performed that in late 2011 but the DVD was released in 2012.

Manpei, Shinpei, I have other fandoms too! XD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi Mrs. Takagi! I'm so glad to see you again cheers I heard about your storm, I hope you stay warm :3 Nodding

Little update on the subbing of the Twins' show Indigo No Yoru: They have not finished the first episode, but they have completed most the work on the first 5 episodes, they just need to finish typsetting, etc. But they are still working on the rest! They have not stopped working on it, so I am glad and wish them luck Very Happy (hittachin-fangirl, there is a fansub group that is working on creating English subs for the Indigo No Yoru tv show. If you want to keep up to date on their progress, you can check out their blog here: http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:35 am

I passed my driving test today~~ So I'm now happy for the count except that..SHINPEI JUST HAD TO POST SOMETHING SAD~!!!! >< When I opened facebook, I saw two notifications both from Shinpei.

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Cry10

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Cry_210

What is wrong??? Dear god why is our baby Shin-chan crying??! And where's Manpei?! And to think I was so happy and suddenly this.. T_T If only we could be there to hug him...
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:56 am

Oh Shinpei, what's wrong sweetie? I hope it's nothing serious. The poor wee thing. I wish I could hug him better. Since I can't, Manpei should do it. It's his job as an older brother to take care of him.

In other news, I've finished reading this entire thread! I noticed that a few months back, you were all talking about that little video of the twins singing the song they made up for their fan meeting and how someone had found the link. Hee hee.

That someone was yours truly! Who knew I was being mentioned here ages before I joined in? I felt pleased that I gave you all something to gush about. I think I'm gonna go watch that video right now because seeing those pictures of our usually bubbly, hyper Shin-chan has just upset me so much.

alicefox
    Commoner

Post by alicefox Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:46 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Minzgruen wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 26 35l7m82

I don't know, which show this is or what they did that the twins would look like that. But it's funny and cute, though. I thought at first that the left twin was Manpei! But it's Shinpei. Don't know why. They look quite alike in there, I guess!

Oh, this is from that stint they did back in March (I cannot remember the name of the show but it was the words "Nee-san" in the title). It's from when they helped that female hoarder clean up her extremely disgusting messy apartment. . .did you not watch it yet, Mai-chan?

I liked the beginning when they first walked into the womans apartment. . .DAMN I wish someone would translate the dialouge!!
    But as they were going through her kitchen they found dishes that had been in the sink for months, and something that was so moldy they couldn't even tell what it was anymore pale

I think the gif that Ichigo posted was from when they were taking a peek at the womans bathroom. . .their expressions were quite appropriate actually. . .for neat-cleaning freaks like the Twinpei's, I'm sure that HAD to be an unpleasant experience. . . Shocked

They did dress similar at that time. I remember watching that for the first time and just thinking about how handsome they looked Onion Love Eyes Their hair was still dark brown and they were wearing these cool jackets and their fashionable earrings and stuff. . .and they smiled a lot too!!! Onion XD

I wanna know that title too!!!! I really wanted to watched it too!!! Pls tell me the title Onion XD
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:19 am

I was watching it recently. I don't know the english title but in kanji it's お転機姉さん-12.4.06 (the numbers refer to the date that this episode was aired on). Unfortunately, I just went on the website I watched it on and it seems the video has been taken down in the past few days! I'm so sorry.

I was able to download some parts of the show. The download method was weird so I don't know if I have all od it or not, but I definitely have the bit with that clip. I'll try and convert it so I can add it to movie maker and upload it on youtube. I can't guarantee it though. Youtube may not allow it due to copyright but we'll see.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:46 am

Movie Maker won't recognise the video because apparently it's corrupted or something. Onion To Kill DIE MOVIE MAKER! DIE! DIE!

Anyway, I found the video elsewhere
    http://en.channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=taemini&prgid=45151306
    but the video is small. You can't enlarge it unless you're a premium member. Oh and I have been totally unable to find a way to download from this site in the past so if the video ever disappears here, we may never see it again Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:04 pm

This place has gotten so quiet! Where is everyone?
    Come ba~ck! Onion T_T Don\'t Go

EDIT: Since no-one is here, there is no-one to stop my pervertedness. Cunning Onion
    Check out my avatar - I've been staring at it too much (it's also the background on my laptop) and I've noticed 2 things:-

1. The picture has been flipped - the little freckles are on the left collarbone instead of the right.
    2. Everyone has seen the Boof bear in the top corner, but Manpei seems to be lying on one too! Explanation: he stole it!

SHINPEI: Hey! Give me back my Boof bear. I can't sleep without it!
    MANPEI: The bear stays. If you want it, you'll have to sleep with me in my bed!
    ME: Onion Nosebleed

See what happens when I'm left alone? If you don't all come back, I'm only gonna get worse. Onion XD

Last edited by hitachiin-fangirl on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pervy thoughts)
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:41 pm

lol maybe we should leave you alone so you can write a fanfic out of your wild ideas 8D

XDDDDDD ok I wanted to be here earlier but I had three exams last week and then I had to go back home because it's finally spring break! XD One week of no uni! Anyways, so I was going to post yesterday but I decided to watch Code Geass instead.........and I'm still trying to live after watching that musical. Shinpei blew me away! He was amazing! I really like the musical. I want to rewatch it though because I wasn't paying enough attention to the dialogue because I was staring at him.......he was wearing the pants that I've always thought he looks sexy in. XDDD *cough*

But yeah, there are a lot of really nice parts of the musical. I wish there was a backstage though! >.<
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:26 am

I actually did come up with a little idea or two for some fanfics but they were short and a bit pointless. Maybe I'll write them at some point anyway. I need to discipline myself though - I've got my very first job interview tomorrow which I haven't prepared for, I've got a Hikaru/Kaoru fanfic in the works, and I'm doing a translation of a Hikaru/Kaoru doujinshi that was supposed to be up on Youtube 3 weeks ago! Onion OTL

When that's all over, I'd like to write a proper fanfic about the Takagi twins. I wrote a little 'scenario' a few pages back but it wasn't really a fanfic. I want to do something with a proper plot line. Oh and I won't be writing anything M rated! I could write things about characters like Hikaru and Kaoru so kinky that the most open-minded person would disown me but when it comes to writing about real people... I feel dirty writing it.

I don't really know why. I like reading that stuff about them but I can't write it.

Anyway, where did you watch Code Geass? I want to see it! Is it online or did you buy the DVD? If it's not online, tell me a safe website I can buy iy from. I've just bought Haguregumi vs ninja, Onikiri Hime and the Ouran photobook and I'm not gonna buy anything else til these things arrive safely. Man, I really need to get this job because my lifestyle's suddenly becoming very expensive!

I saw an interview about Code Geass - Shinpei was in costume for it and I have to admit, I was looking at his legs more than his face. Now we just need to get Manpei in a play where he wears something tight... Gleaming Onion Eyes

Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Hey everybody!

I'm on my way out buy I just wanted to stop by and post 2 announcements:

1) One of my followers on tumblr has offered to sub the twins' action movie Haguregumi vs Ninja, but because she isn't 100% fluent in Japanese, she's worried about the quality of the subs and says it may take a long time before she's done with them, I'm trying to find out if there's anyone who might be able to help her with the subbing process. Unfortunately it's harder than I thought to try and find someone who is both bilingual in Japanese AND English, and has the free time to translate and create accurate subtitles for the entire movie X-( I still thought I'd let you all know what's going on though. . .

2) ALSO! Hitachiin-fangirl, if you're still looking for the video clip of Manpei and Shinpei helping that hoarder clean her house (and of the twins making those funny/disgusted faces) here's the full episode.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc3MzU4OTY0.html

The whole episode is about 40 minutes long, but the segment with the twins after about 20 minutes or so (you'll be able to tell when their segment on the show is over). So you can either stop watching it at that point or continue watching the rest of the episode; I forget what else happens. . . .usual quirky nonsense that goes on in Japanese variety shows lol

I hope you enjoy it, and let me know if the link doesn't work for you!

I'll try to be back later, since I'm also on spring break right now :-)

Take care everyone!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:13 pm

@hitachiin-fangirl
    Have you written Hikaru/Kaoru fanfic????? I want to read it!!! I love reading fanfic about them XD
    I like Shinpei/Manpei fanfics too but there aren't that many so I usually just come up with silly plotlines with my friends when I have time. lol I've never written any fanfics though. ^^;;;;

And yes! I bought Code Geass~~ :3 Worth every penny! ....er yen...lol XDDDD
    I bought it from the official Code Geass website. Smile They announced it last year but the shop part was updated and this link was given to make online purchases. http://www.ec-front.jp/codegeass/default_pc.asp
    Now the sad thing is.....well.....everything is sold out already. That and you can only order if you are living in Japan anyways. I had to pay someone to buy the stuff for me. But I regret not buying the CD!!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Onion Tantrum
    I bought everything except the shirt, CD, and the two photosets that didn't have shinpei lol

I found out that Onikiri Hime was sold internationally right after I had already paid the same person to also order me those goods. LOL *fails* But then again, only the DVD is sold internationally on some websites. On the official website, again, you can only order the stuff if you live in Japan.
    http://www.wfoxx.com/onikirihime/shop.html At least these stuff are not sold out. lol
    On this page, I bought everything that has Manpei. XD The poster was free for me because my order exceeded 5,000 yen. XD I'm still waiting on those goods though because there was a problem with the shipment. They are FINALLY on their way though so I'm really hoping that they'll be here by next week.

Then Little Alice goods can be purchased here.
    http://noh-ra.shop-pro.jp/?mode=grp&gid=520225
    Just like on the other two links, you have to live in Japan to buy them. -______- lol so I basically ordered all the things at the same time with the same person. I didn't have enough money for the bag and the green photo album thing though. >.< I'm thinking of saving up to buy it. Especially the photo album because I need to put my photosets in proper albums lol I'm running out of space on the mawaru penguindrum one I have XDDDDD

To get these things, it can become tricky especially since it gets pretty expensive at times Onion OTL
    However, if you still feel that you want to buy more things from these links, let me know and I'll tell you who helped me out. This person is super nice and replies very quickly to questions. And she has had great reviews from many customers. I for one has spent a fortune on these twins just because I can actually get the things since she lives in Japan and can buy them for me. XDDDDDD I regret nothing though! Onion Laugh

Now to get Japanese things in general, I always go to CDJapan or to Amazon Japan. Very Happy Their shipping is super fast! (it usually takes about 3 days to get here and I live in the USA) There is also YesAsia and HMV Japan but I don't like YesAsia and HMV doesn't have as many things as CDJapan or Amazon Japan.

I hope this sort of helped. lol

@Babyface21
    I only know what the movie is about but I also don't feel comfortable subbing it. lol I can only give a quick summary of the movie but I know that's not enough.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:08 am

Thank you very much for the link Babyface21! That's actually where I watched it before and I downloaded it. Someone else was looking for it and when I went to the same page it said there was no video. Maybe it was temporarily blocked in my country, or my anti-virus program thought the site was suspicious. But it seems to be working again so thank you. I love the bit when they open to door to the bathroom and Manpei goes "Oh, Kusai!" (Oh, it stinks!) I laughed so much at that! Oh and I think it was when they were looking in the sink, Manpei is bent over and his bum is very close to a certain person's crotch. (I'm such a perv and I'm not even sorry)

That's great that someone is going to sub Haguregumi vs ninja! I haven't even seen the movie yet. I checked up my order on Yesasia but they're still 'waiting for stock' Onion Tantrum I want it now! I can sort of manage translations when the Japanese is written, but when it comes to spoken Japanese, I'm hopeless. Maybe I could be of some help though. I could proof-read her translations, or she could write down what's being said and I could translate it? I could also add the subtitles to the movie? I don't have any fancy subbing programs but the captions on Windows Movie Maker are pretty much the same.

Let her know and tell me what she thinks. I don't want to steal her glory but subbing such a long movie is going to be a lot of hard work so I thought I would at least offer my help. Oh and of course, I will NOT be helping with it until I have seen the movie - I don't want to spoil it for myself. Hurry up and get here, my DVD!

Hi setolove! Yes, I'm writting a Hikaru/Kaoru fanfiction. It's actually my second. The first one however had no plotline and it became very boring after a few paragraphs so I abandoned it. This one has a plot. I came up with it a couple of weeks ago but was too busy to write it. I sat down to write it the other day and realised I'd forgotten the plot! I racked my brains for ages and eventually the plot came back to me in a flash! When it's done, I'll post a link to it!

And if anyone's interested, I'll post a link to my youtube video of the subbed Hikaru/Kaoru doujinshi when it's done. Don't hold your breath though, it's gonna take a while.

Thank you for all those links! I wish the people in charge would just realise that there are overseas fans. Extra money for you, stuff to fangirl over for us - it's a win-win situation! I'll think it over and maybe I will ask who had been buying the stuff for you. Right now, I don't want to be spending to much and I want my other items to arrive safely.

Shipping in 3 days! WOW! I was told to wait a month to get my goods from Yesasia! Maybe CDjapan is the way to go from now on.

Anyway, I have to prepare for my job interview so I'll see you all later!
    aikochan96
    aikochan96
    Commoner

Post by aikochan96 Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi people, mind having a new fangirl over? .__.

I recently started fangirl-ing over the twins.. started with Gekiranger lol. Its barely been a month. Razz
    Then I went on to Ouran...

This news about Haguregumi being subbed?? :<3: *o* woohoo! I'm excited. Razz

You see, I am still a kid, so I don't have money to buy the DVDs.. No T^T So I'm rooting for people to upload them lol. I want to own a copy..
    I've been pestering my parents so badly to just BUY ME THE DAMN THINGS, they never listen.. Mad

Ah well.. I've been through the other 'Twins Appreciation' threads, and found quite a lot of videos to watch..
    Can somebody make a list of their plays and such? with links to watch if possible..

I am kinda REALLY lost.. and I can't navigate Chinese sites Evil or Very Mad .. even though I am Asian.. oh well.

After reading this thread for 3 days non stop.. (I have my exams ongoing but TWINS overpower them anyday) I finally decided to join this forum and get in touch with you guys.

I needed to talk to someone, else I would've gone mad! T_T

Please reply? Very Happy
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Welcome, aikochan! Or should I say 'Youkoso'. We're very happy to have you! This place gets pretty quiet sometimes, especially the times when I'm on. I'm actually pretty new here myself.

I'll try and put together some links for you. If I've forgotten any, I'm sure the other Princesses will add them.

Gekiranger (easily found on youtube)
    Magdala na maria
    part1: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5NY8vt8eiWU9b3GEJ2

part2: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k33Atj429u8CyX3GESU

part3: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6nl60Q7bszFIB3GEKe

part4: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/kjaVuScl7KWCyg3GEL7

part5: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7BZczA62Mw55H3GFNu (links courtesy of Babyface21)

Ouran Live Action and Movie

http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/ouran-high-school-host-club-episode-1/

http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-movie/ouran-high-school-host-club-movie-watch/

Akibaranger (Shinpei is in episodes 10 and 11)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwq6qs_akibaranger-episode-10_shortfilms

Indigo no Yoru (no subs yet; the other eps are in the list on the right beside the video)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ4MjcwNDEy.html

If I think of any more, I'll be back but this should keep you fangirling for a while anyway.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Welcome aikochan96! cheers Triumphant Tamaki I'm glad that you found our random forum/thread! I hope you enjoy jumping into the insanity Razz

There is a sub group working on making English subtitles for the Indigo no Yoru series, but it is taking them a while. I will keep everyone updated about when it is complete.
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:11 pm

......so I said that I wasn't going to buy any more Manpei and Shinpei goods for the moment but I just purchased Manpei's Lost Days play. LOL!!! It's going directly to my dorm so it should be there by Friday but I won't be back to university until Sunday. XDDDDDDD I'll just watch it when I get home.
    I'll let y'all know how it is. *if I understand it though* XDDDDD

aikochan96, welcome! Very Happy It's nice having new people to keep this forum going ^____^

I would love to rip the DVDs that I have and then upload them for everyone here to watch (I used to do that with Seto's DVDs) but ever since I got a Mac, I've been having problems with ripping DVDs so I just need to find a good program that works for my laptop. :/ I can't even make gifs anymore T_T

@hitachiin-fangirl
    this is exactly why I don't like YesAsia -_____- waiting a month is ridiculous. I had to wait two months for my Seto magazines. So I just gave up and moved on to Amazon Japan and CDJapan. CDJapan is extra nice too. They even have a twitter account and the person managing it speaks and tweets in English. It's cute when pics of the CDJapan office are uploaded. Smile
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:23 am

*peeks in* Wow..I missed quite a conversation here... Yosh, first of all I'd like to say welcome to our dear aikochan, I'm not sure if you're 17 this year but if you are, you're now the youngest of the group, well..younger than me by a year anyway Razz

Anyways, you guys continue on conversing with each other, I've actually become quite busy these few days, going to education fairs and picking universities, going over my driver's permit and driving test HOPING to finally earn my probationary driving license instead of this lame learner's license.. Picking a small but comfy car for my first car among other stuff..

Least to say..I'm tired.. Wall ... Onion

Ignore that short ramble, the twins are apparently still busy and haven't updated in a while..or they did and I completely missed it.. But so far there isn't any new picture for me to edit nor is there any new updates on their fb page. So..enjoy your conversation, I shall drown myself with problems of adulthood until I settle them!
    And with that..adios! I'll post whatever the twins post later on the moment they post it.
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:43 am

I remember the good old times when I had to worry about university applications and preparing to move to a city that is three hours away from home. XD
    ........now I'm and old person who is a second year university student and will become a third year in August. Onion OTL
    But anyways, do your best Rena! The worst is almost over. Smile .....maybe not. lol It depends on the university that you go to but I hope you have fun there. Smile

I have a question!!!!
    Is anyone here going to watch the White Day Special stream on Ameba???? It will air in a couple of hours. I was so happy when Shinpei announced it on his blog. I wish Manpei would be there too though but I bet Shinpei will talk a lot about Manpei like always. Onion Love Because this guy can't go on an interview or event without at least mentioning him ten times ;D lol *teasingShinpei*

aikochan96
    aikochan96
    Commoner

Post by aikochan96 Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:15 am

Very Happy Thaaaank you everybody for the warm welcome(s).

Rena-chan, I'll be turning 17 this September. Razz yay for being the youngest! :3 Nodding
    Hitachiin-fangirl, thank you. Very Happy its gonna keep me up long enough. xD

Thepinkbookworm, BUT of course I will. Wink This is the best place ever.

Seto-senpai.. You would?! That.. really.. made me happy. Razz DVD Ripper for Mac, huh? I am probably the worst person to ask. Razz I am still on my pc. Rolling Eyes

Uhm, I found Little Alice on Youku, but I am confused lol. How many parts are there?! confused

Once again, arigatou minna!! :<3:

Edit:
    Seto-chan, how about this? http://www.macxdvd.com/mac-dvd-video-converter-how-to/rip-dvd-free-mac.htm

I feel really uncomfortable asking some one to upload their copies. ^^'' Once I start giving some tuitions, I'll earn enough money to buy my own copies hopefully. Very Happy
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 am

What's this about a White Day Special stream on Ameba? Is this available outside Japan? If it is, I want to watch it! I've found the site so I hope I'm able to watch it even though I'm not a premium member.

This is where I'm going to try and watch it
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv128789650

Sorry, aikochan. I forgot to post Little Alice. I knew there was something else on youku but I couldn't remember what it was. There are only two parts to Little Alice. This is the version that only Manpei appears in. There is another version with both, and Shinpei is the Mad Hatter but I don't think anyone had uploaded it. Pity. I'd really like to see it.

You seem a bit confused so here are the links to each part

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU1MjY3MjA4.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU1MjcxNjI0.html

I'm not sure if this is happening with anyone else but by the time the ads are over, I've missed part of the video. If this happens to you, just wait for the ads to finish and then drag the marker back to the start of the video.

In other news, I had a dream last night that involved Shinpei. It's strange - I don't usually dream about people I like. This is a first. But Manpei wasn't there. Why!? Onion Tantrum

Anyway my dream was really weird, so in comparison, the part with Shinpei wasn't all that far-fetched. (I always have really weird dreams)

The house next door to the one I was visiting turned into a giant cage/ball thing and a bunch of people were holding onto it. It was a game. The person to hold on the longest while the ball rolled along won. Shinpei won, and afterwards I shook his hand, said congratulations and then gave him a big hug! He only hugged back loosely because he was nervous and awkward.

Maybe I'll dream about Manpei tonight - I hope so because a dream hug is probably the closest I'll ever get to them.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:15 am

I'm more worried if I even get admitted or not, the universities here are strict! I just hope I get either medicine course or literature course since I'm only interested in those two.. Neutral
    I don't think I'll be watching it, my internet connection is crap right now, and slow as snail. So I'll have to wait a few days if I want to watch any videos or whatever.. T_T

Anyways! The twins still haven't posted anything..so now I just want to entertain you newbies to some of my previous works Razz Other than editing pictures and sprucing them up, I also write fanfictions for fun! And now I shall post you my first fanfiction on this thread (I wrote more stories, but they're on Fanfiction.net). Oh, and be warned..

THIS FANFICTION IS M-RATED! If you don't want to be corrupted, don't click on the spoiler page! But I'm pretty sure we're all closeted perverts anyway Laughing

Spoiler:

*cough* If you're wondering..yes I'm blushing, and yes I'm quite embarrassed.. This was made around..last year I think..or perhaps the year before, I'm not sure. But rest assured that if I want to write anymore fanfics..I'll give a heads up. We got a kid here after all..
    aikochan96
    aikochan96
    Commoner

Post by aikochan96 Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:37 am

Yes! I read that fiction Rolling Eyes

To be honest, I like it the other way around.. Embarassed wow, I feel awkward with so many seniors around lol. Razz

Nico always confuses me. When is this live showing? And what exactly is playing now? Neutral

Little Alice has SO MANY DVDs, I got confused. confused I have seen these 2 parts. Actually, I downloaded them off the youku client since Jd didn't seem to be working very well. The quality isn't too good. If you want, I could upload them to Mediafire or similar hosts.
    So after that is the 'alice timetable boy' or something like that is it? Or are there more parts with Manpei..??

I never seem to be dreaming about good stuff. Lately, I've been dreaming about my school getting swept in a Tsunami. Shocked
    Futago-tachi, Y U NO appear in my dreams?! T_T
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 am

It was awkward for me 2 years ago too, given I was the youngest then. But I found a reason to not be awkward and warmed up to everyone by editing pictures. And everyone's not that old anyway, only a few years older than you but no older *shrugs*

I once had two entertaining dreams about the twins. One, they both visited me at my former highschool and hung out with me the entire day speaking in english and teaching me japanese. The other, they hung out at my house from morning 'till night. I was hoping they'd stay the night in my bed Razz

Oh..and my twin sister says hi. She also said that if we fangirl too much, our brains would fry..not like that's a problem now.. Big Laugh I should remind her that she's going crazy over himchan..I'll be back later, or if the twins FINALLY posted something, those two are making me nuts with the wait!
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:48 am

Hey, aikochan. The link I posted for the live streaming turned out not to work so here is the one I'm using now
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/amebastudio
    Try it and see if it works. The broadcast is on currently - it started about an hour and 40 minutes ago but Shinpei isn't scheduled to come on for another hour and 20 minutes.

And don't feel intimidated about being young - I'm 19 but I look like 14 and act like a 5-year-old. We're all equal here and we're all happy to have you.

Don't be embarrassed either. I think the relationship with the twins could go either way. Sometimes I think, Manpei has to be seme, but other times, I think Shinpei should (especially when I'm watching Ouran) Cunning Onion

Rena, is there anyway to watch the live stream later if I miss it?
    And if I had a dream where the twins came to my house, I'd just Onion Nosebleed

Sorry everyone for not being particularly talkative - I'm trying to talk to you all, have a conversation with my brother and keep an eye out for Shinpei.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:48 am