Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I'm still here, Mrs. Takagi! Don't worry about me, I'll still fangirl as often as possible Very Happy And the Renai fansubs(the people doing Indigo) have a link where you can keep track of where they are in their projects, so you can check when you want as well: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvJ3pas7vPt3dEpueHk0ZWg1SktYTnExRDZsRjBsVFE&output=html

Those two are amazing when it comes to acting. Although, I wonder if part of their motivation comes from money? We have no idea how much they make per play/tv show/etc, so maybe they NEED to keep acting all the time in order to just pay the bills. They do live in one of the most expensive places on Earth, and they get regular haircuts/shopping trips/etc, but I bet those have to be paid from their hard-earned cash as well. If I wanted to live that type of lifestyle, then heck yes I would have to work my butt off. It is especially true for them since they are not big time stars yet.

Also, I wonder how many plays/tv shows they try out for but are rejected from? You would think that (just randomly guessing) in show business, for every, say, 1 part they get, they probably got rejected from at least 2 others. I do not know if that is an accurate number, but it would not surprise me. I wonder what kind of shows/plays they have been rejected from? It would be fascinating to see what parts they could have played. Maybe that is why they work on a lot of projects at once: they have to take what they can get, making it all work together.

Just random ramblings. Any thoughts to add?

Thanks for the link Bookworm, I'll be sure to save it so I can keep tabs on the progress of Indigo Very Happy

About your other comment, I agree that the money probably plays a big part in their drive for getting work as actors (although they seem to generally love acting as well and don't do it solely because of the money). But you're right, they live in one of the most expensive places in the world. I don't know how the bill paying system works in Japan but lately I've been thinking about how the twins pay for their apartment, utilities, etc and like you said, on top of eating out, going on shopping sprees every now and then, paying for their trips to and from Nagoya, and whatever other else they choose to do in their spare time.

And since they aren't super famous right now, they probably depend a lot on working as much as possible. And as far as rejection goes I'm sure it happens a lot, acting is a competitive field. I can't remember but I think I read that Manpei auditioned for the "Prince of Tennis" musicals 2 times and got rejected both times (but he ended up getting the part in Gekirangers anyway).
    Imagine their disappointment if the twins both auditioned for the same thing but only one of them got the part? No

I doubt it's because of their acting skills because I noticed they've only been acting for about 6 years give or take but they always give 100% and their delivery is always spot on and they only get better and better. That's why I can't wait to see them in more serious roles!!! cheers

It is interesting to think what type of jobs they got rejected from and what roles they may have had. I wonder if they get type-casted a lot because of their "cute and youthful" looks lol
    Like, if they've ever have audtioned for more adult-type roles but the casting director or whoever is like "Yeeeeaaaah. . . .they're pretty good actors but, they still look really boyish and kind of immature so maybe will give the part to someone who looks more 'adult'," or whatever haha

It's a good thing that they live together though, as opposed to having to live apart and pay seperately for stuff.

Interesting stuff to think about!
    Cunnin Onion Idea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, Rena-chan!

Liyana is such a pretty name!!!! Onion Love Eyes It's such a girly name too, if I may say so lol

My real name is Aja (pronounced 'Asia'). I'm named after this here song/album. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Aja10

My dad loved the song so much he named his first kid after it. . . Wooby Onion Eyes
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Oh, and I forgot to comment: Rena, I think your dream sounds like a ton of fun! I think the three of us would totally rock Tokyo Cool You know, the whole lack of knowing how to speak Japanese will only add to our amazingness. But it would be fun. If I had to get lost in a city, I would like to do it with others as well Razz And imagine if we were able to stalk the Twins! We could totally explain how famous (in our eyes) they are overseas. And then get pictures together. Ahh, to dream... Onion Drinks Tea
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:53 am

Not only their apartment and utilities and stuff but they also have to pay for taxes and maybe even insurance in the plays they're in. Given the fact that Shinpei still plays in the showers, I bet their water bill might be a bit higher than rest Razz I know how he feels though, I shower more than half an hour sometimes because..I dunno, I just feel joy being in the water and I could let everything out!
    Like Manpei and his shower songs Laughing Still can't believe how mean Shinpei can be by saying how horrible his brother sounded Rolling Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:And since they aren't super famous right now, they probably depend a lot on working as much as possible. And as far as rejection goes I'm sure it happens a lot, acting is a competitive field. I can't remember but I think I read that Manpei auditioned for the "Prince of Tennis" musicals 2 times and got rejected both times (but he ended up getting the part in Gekirangers anyway).
    Imagine their disappointment if the twins both auditioned for the same thing but only one of them got the part? No

It would be much much better if they were to act together say if Manpei got the part. They both would probably got even more famous by now, but I wonder what part did Manpei auditioned in, just curiosity popping up.
    Too bad they're not that famous yet, but I bet they'll be if they continue to work as hard as they are now. I hope they got into more famous dramas or plays, especially dramas because I think it's much better that way and they would get to see themselves on tv! Very Happy From there, they could at least see how they did and what to do to improve themselves.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Also, Rena-chan!

Liyana is such a pretty name!!!! Onion Love Eyes It's such a girly name too, if I may say so lol

My real name is Aja (pronounced 'Asia'). I'm named after this here song/album. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Aja10

My dad loved the song so much he named his first kid after it. . . Wooby Onion Eyes

WAAAAAHHH!!! Your name sounds so unique! Onion Starry Eyes Whereas you're named after a song album, I'm named after this strange, mysterious tree where you don't know where it actually grew from. The bark resembles my hair (coincidence perhaps?)

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Liana_11

In Arabic, it means 'gentleness'. In Chinese, it means 'determined maiden'... I'm not sure if I can find what it means in Japanese though Rolling Eyes

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Oh, and I forgot to comment: Rena, I think your dream sounds like a ton of fun! I think the three of us would totally rock Tokyo Razz You know, the whole lack of knowing how to speak Japanese will only add to our amazingness. But it would be fun. If I had to get lost in a city, I would like to do it with others as well And imagine if we were able to stalk the Twins! We could totally explain how famous (in our eyes) they are overseas. And then get pictures together. Ahh, to dream... Onion Drinks Tea

Right?! But we can all speak Japanese a little right? And stalking the twins will be our first and utmost priority Gleaming Onion Eyes And if we found Stardust Company's building, well, I wouldn't hesitate to crawl my way up the vents if I have to, just to get a glimpse of our twins, or maybe get their address from anyone we came across to. Lol, wow that sounded so anime-like.. Razz
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 am

You know, now that I think about it. . .the Twinpei's appear to have an apartment that's a bit larger than what you would consider a "typical" Tokyo apartment. Like I've seen the apartments of other actors/models who have about the same popularity as the twins and their living space was about the same size as my bedroom (and as far as bedrooms go, mine is pretty big, but imagine if you had to fit a small kitchen, bathroom, bed, etc all in that space Shocked )

In certain photos Manpei's posted you can see the interior of his bedroom as well as their living room, bathroom, the kitchen, etc. The cost for that must be crazy affraid Although I read online somewheres that depending on their contract and the situation, some entertainment companies pay for the rent (or however that works) for the actor or whomever. Maybe Stardust just takes the money for their apartment out of their paychecks? confused

Or maybe the twins can afford it since they get paid seperately based on a particular job and they basically have two seperate incomes?

I dunno. . . .all I know is it most likely ain't cheap Razz

Maybe their rich parents help them out every now and then? Although from what they said, their parents really try not to spoil their kids. . .

I wonder if both the twins sing in the bath/shower? LOL I know I do, sometimes I don't even think about it. Something about being in the water makes me sing and I'm not sure why. . . scratch

*mentally imagines what the twins look like while bathing*

Twisted Evil

Uh, yeah, so anyway. . . .

I love your name Rena-chan. It sounds very feminine, very refined. It sounds like the name of Arabian royalty.

"Princess Liyana" or "Her Royal Highness, Queen Liyana" queen

I like how you compared the tree bark to your hair lol I think that's a happy coincedence. Smile

At least people can see your name and figure out how to say it on the first try. I've had to go through almost 22 years of people butchering my name. . .that 'J' in the middle always seems to throw them off. . . Mad

I've been called "Ah-jah", "Ah-ha" "Ey-ah", "Ey-jay". . . .

I'm like "Seriously? Two syllables, three letters. Is it really that confusing?? Suspect "

I just had a crazy thought Surprised I suddenly pictured in my mind, the typical American person trying to pronounce Manpei and Shinpei's names. Like maybe a journalist or reporter talking about the twins in English and saying their names out loud:

Shinpei becomes "Shin-pay" with the short 'I' in "Shin" instead of the 'ee', and Manpei is pronounced as
    "Man-pay" but with the long 'A' as in "man" instead of like "Monpei" Rolling Eyes

Sheenpei and Monpei (or maybe even "Mampei"). . .that's not how they're spelled in English, but it's the correct way to pronounce their names, right? :3 Nodding

Honestly before knowing about the Twinpei's, I'd never heard of those names before. After constantly saying them outloud to myself. . .I think they sound pretty sexy now. . . Cool

Sidenote: Less then 30 days until I turn 22! I may be requesting a certain someone to perform an editing job for me on a photo of my choosing. . . Onion Whistle
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:20 am

I checked the size of apartments in Tokyo area and found out that nearly all of them are rather expensive and spacious. The cheapest rent is 100K while the expensive ones can go over a million yen. The smaller apartments might be situated a little off of Tokyo or at least in a small district of sorts. But in truth, the rents are rather expensive no matter where you live in Tokyo.

If only the twins would mention which district they live in, I could at LEAST pinpoint what apartment to look for in said district instead of putting frames after frames of their self-captured pictures to just get a hint...
    All I know is that it's near the Tokyo train station and Nagoya because they have no problem going there almost every week.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I love your name Rena-chan. It sounds very feminine, very refined. It sounds like the name of Arabian royalty.

"Princess Liyana" or "Her Royal Highness, Queen Liyana" queen

I like how you compared the tree bark to your hair lol I think that's a happy coincedence. Smile

At least people can see your name and figure out how to say it on the first try. I've had to go through almost 22 years of people butchering my name. . .that 'J' in the middle always seems to throw them off. . . Mad

I've been called "Ah-jah", "Ah-ha" "Ey-ah", "Ey-jay". . . .

I'm like "Seriously? Two syllables, three letters. Is it really that confusing?? Suspect "

Embarassed

Actually, they have trouble spelling my name because it's modernized. The typical spelling is 'Liana' but mine is spelt with a Y so I had to correct them multiple times. There are even times they shortened my name to 'Lana' or 'Yana' because they find it cute...and they know I don't associate with cute unless it involves bishonen guys Razz

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Shinpei becomes "Shin-pay" with the short 'I' in "Shin" instead of the 'ee', and Manpei is pronounced as
    "Man-pay" but with the long 'A' as in "man" instead of like "Monpei"

I even heard some non-Japanese people saying their names as Shimpei and Mampei. It's a bit like Naruto, the Japanese pronounce it as Na-ru-to while the Americans pronounce it as Nar-u-to, am I right?

If we go to Japan, they're call me as 'Ri-ya-na' while you might be called 'E-ji-a'. I think it's because of our language skills, whereas we can curl our tongue freely, the Japanese can't. They don't even have the letter L in their language, everything's with R and vice versa for the Chinese.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Sidenote: Less then 30 days until I turn 22! I may be requesting a certain someone to perform an editing job for me on a photo of my choosing. . .

Now who could that certain someone be???
    LOL, just kidding, OF COURSE I'd love to perform some editing pictures on a photo of your choosing! If only I could give you a cake topped with the twins picture like my birthday a couple months ago.

Just post the picture and it'll be sent to you on your birthday! Very Happy
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Hello,

er.......what in the world happened while I was gone???? LOL wow, I haven't gotten the chance to read everything, just briefly scanned over things. o.o

Just going to talk about some things I saw.

1. They filmed for their epic movie at the beginning of the year. Shinpei gave more hints but Manpei did mention once that he was also filming and practicing for action scenes.

2. This then reminds me that Manpei talked about an exciting thing that will happen in 2012, which I'm thinking that it's their epic movie. XD (could be wrong though and maybe they'll still do something even better)

3. You guys are missing the third exciting news of October......;____;
    Besides the Ouran movie DVD, and their other movie, Manpei's Sentimental Yasuko is also being released that month! So it's THREE DVDs, not just two. XDDDDDDDD I already have those three on pre-order~~~~~ 8D JUST ONE MORE MONTH!!!! Well their ninja and yakuza movie will be at the end of the month along with Sentimental Yasuko.
    October will be Takagi Twin's month~~ XD Also because it's their birthday.

4. Little Alice (the new one) pre-orders are over. I think the last day to pre-order the DVD was on August 6th. With every pre-order, the customer is asked what two pics they want to be included. *_____________*
    I pre-ordered it at the end of July and I picked Manpei and Shinpei. XD So I'll get one pic of each. <3333333
    The DVD won't be released until the end of November. That DVD will be for Christmas though so I won't open it until the 25th.....OTL

5. Sanrio popularity poll is over and Hello Kitty ranked #1!!! yay!! Very Happy I'm sure you all remember how Manpei and Shinpei were asking the fans to vote for Hello Kitty. XDDDDDDDD Last year, Hello Kitty was #3.

6. Shinpei went to a Lead live con........*DIES OF HAPPINESS* <33333333333333 I love Lead!! 8D If you guys don't know who they are, Lead is a jpop group and all four of them were the main actors for Kizuna 2011. (haven't watched 2010 version but I think they are the main ones there too.)
    Oh and I really like Kizuna~~ 8D I found this a long time ago but I don't know if anyone else has seen it.

anyways, I'm extremely busy with a lot of uni work and organization commitments so I really need to get back to studying. Plus I have a meeting in 2 hours. -___-

Take care everyone!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Sidenote: Less then 30 days until I turn 22! I may be requesting a certain someone to perform an editing job for me on a photo of my choosing. . . Onion Whistle

Hurray, we should totally have a party! Maybe the first episode of Indigo will be out and we can discuss it. We could do a Nipplechat with it, or even a Ouran episode of your choosing :3 Nodding

I find it interesting how you pronounce your names and the Twins. I do not think I have ever heard any Japanese person pronounce Manpei and Shinpei, so I just go with how they are spelled silent But I am glad to see that everyone here has unique names.

Well, since you two shared yours, I'll share mine: It's Liesl.

I also have people who can't pronounce it the first time ALL THE TIME Mad They mostly pronounce is 'Lisa' or 'Lie-sel'. It is pronounced 'Lie-sl'. It is annoying but I love my name Surprised It is German and is actually from the movie 'Sound of Music.' My name is from a character who (the oldest sister) who sings a song called 'I am sixteen going on seventeen.' Here's the song, which is pretty cool, if you want to hear it:

Apparently you can't actually watch the full clip on youtube Crying or Very sad.

But the story is that I was actually named after a German angora rabbit we owned, that came named 'Liesl'. My parents thought it was cool so they named me that. After I was born everyone commented on how Lies is 'Oh, Sound of Music!' My parents had no idea what they were talking about and had to buy the movie in order to see who I was apparently named after Razz

Hi setolove!!! Hug

Wow, thank you for all the new information. Sounds like October will be the month that may (hopefully) restart our fangirling cheers

And you are right, the Twins did mention the whole action filming. We may have assumed it was for a play or something, or we just completely forgot silent But hopefully all 3 movies will be great!!! (I completely forgot about Manpei's movie Mad)
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:28 am

Bookworm-senpai your name sound so unique and pretty Onion Drinks Tea comparing yours and Takagi-senpai's name...mine is so.. Neutral but then again a lot of my country's female artists are named 'Liyana' so I guess it's fine Razz

By the way, Manpei updated yesterday with no picture Mad And he ONLY talked about the TTTV to which none of us have any access to! That's right, he only posted the information and thanked everyone for the nice blog comments! Mad I know you're busy Manpei but..to not spare a single sentence that could make our fangirl hearts go doki-doki is just.... T_T
    And today not a few minutes ago, Shinpei updated! And this is better than Manpei's cheers

Now that it's september, the weather became cooler and it's very pleasant for an evening stroll or jog.

But somehow this kind of feeling reminded him back when he was an elementary school student. Now why would that happen? confused

Putting that aside, he's got some news;
    (this is where the same TTTV infos are posted)

Those who's never watched TTTV, please watch and cheer for them! (how can we when we don't have access??!)

Time to enjoy some company with people, then have some relaxation in the bathtub. ( Rolling Eyes )

Shinpei updated quite late, it's already half-past midnight in Japan. I hope Ouran movie comes out soon!! I don't want to go to college without having watched the movie!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:43 am

Hey everyone!

I've been meaning all week to come on here and post this but I've been so busy with school, work and just pure laziness that I've been putting it off. . .

But now I've got a bit of time to kill so I figured I may as well do it now before I forget.

First off, I had a revelation yesterday that I just HAD to share with everyone, and maybe you guys can confirm for yourself if I'm right or wrong. . .

So check it out, I've been really stressed all week (still am actually) so to relax I decided to do something that makes me the most calm, which is watching something that involves the Twinpei's :3 Nodding

So I have the "Dear My Friends" video saved on my laptop and decided to watch that only this time I decided to wear headphones just so I could block everything else out and really focus on the song. Then while listening and smiling and dancing along to the video I noticed something that I had not noticed before. . . .

At about the :52 mark (when it shows them each individually standing on the staircase and then disappearing in sparkle dust lol) I noticed that when it showed Manpei standing on the staircase singing, through the headphones it SOUNDED like I could hear clearly hear his voice singing apart from everyone elses. So then magic sparkle-dust makes him disappear and then the other guy (can't remember his name, but he's younger than the twins) and again, when he appears suddenly I distinguish that I can hear HIS voice singing while everyone elses voice is in the background more or less. And then the same thing with the other guy (the one older than the twins) and then finally Shinpei's part, and since his voice is my favorite I could definitely tell that HIS voice stood apart from everyone elses.

So hears my general point: a couple of times in the Twins Appreciation forum, a few of us pointed out how disappointed we were that in the "Dear My Friends" song, no one got a solo part. But after replaying that part of the video a couple of times it SOOOOOOUNDS like the producers or whomever did this thing during at least THIS part of the song where whomever was the center of focus at that point in the video, his voice was amplified just for that moment or couple of seconds. So they basically each had their own "mini-solo".

But you guys should TOTALLY check this out for yourselves just in case I'm losing my mind here Suspect , just load the video and at the :52 point (make sure you have on headphones though) when Manpei appears on the screen listen for his voice singing that one line a bit more loudly and clearly than everyone else and so on and so on.

Tell me I'm not just imagining things!!! Onion Anger (Oh yeah, and towards the beginning of the song, you can hear someone rapping lyrics softly in the background and I think it's Shin-chan Smile )

So yeah, you can do that little project at your leisure later on. . . .

ALSO!!!

Ichigo-kurimu posted these photos of the Twinpei's this week, and as usual, they are the very vision of handsomeness Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Daydreaming Onion Starry Eyes (Rena-chan, feel free to edit them if you wish Wink )

They're kind of big so I'll hide them under 'spoiler'

Spoiler:

Ummm. . . .it feels like there should've been more Neutral

I'm still checking to link everyday to see if the subs for the first episode of Indigo are done yet. . . .still looking forward to the DVD's coming out next month (thanks for the heads up/reminder about 'Sentimental Yasuko' Seto-chan Hug ) I'll probably just still only order their action movie online, I'll probably just sit pretty and wait until someone uploads the Ouran movie online (my part-time job doesn't make me enough money to buy all 3 of these DVD's unfortunately . . . T_T )

Anywho, that's all I can remember right now.

I hope you all have smiles today/tonight everyone! Very Happy
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:17 am

I noticed that I can distinguish the twins voice during that time, I thought it was just me! I've listened and watched the video so many times that I just can't listen to it anymore least I be sick of it. But like you said Takagi-senpai (or should I call you Aja-senpai now? Razz ) they did have their short mini-solo, it's just that we need to hear it really carefully. I don't have headphones, I simply blast the volume to the max until my speakers felt like exploding; but then again I'm at home alone. Big Laugh \

By the way senpai, I edited the pictures. But I'm not going to post them here UNTIL your birthday arrives. I'm quite proud of that edit because...well I don't want to reveal any spoilers Twisted Evil

Going out of topic, have any of you heard the song Oppa Gangnam Style?? Very Happy If you haven't, listen to it! It's got 120 million already and I even danced in my examhall while waiting for the papers to be picked Laughing My friend saw me dancing and followed and then half of the hall was moving their arms and heads. Lol, the teachers scolded us but it was worth it!!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:58 pm

I can't wait to see your new photo edit, Rena! By the way, when exactly is your birthday, Mrs. Takagi? WE should try to do something special on that day Very Happy

And YES YES YES YOU MUST WATCH OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here, I'll make it easy for you:

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:I noticed that I can distinguish the twins voice during that time, I thought it was just me! I've listened and watched the video so many times that I just can't listen to it anymore least I be sick of it. But like you said Takagi-senpai (or should I call you Aja-senpai now? ) they did have their short mini-solo, it's just that we need to hear it really carefully. I don't have headphones, I simply blast the volume to the max until my speakers felt like exploding; but then again I'm at home alone.

HA! I knew I wasn't loosing my mind (again)!! Very Happy So we could definiately kind of, sort of hear their voices individually. . . .AH, I WANT TO HEAR THEM SING AGAIN!!

It's funny that you have to force yourself to not listen to that song anymore Razz I'm the exact opposite. . .I have to play it every once in a while or else my brain will snap from the pressures of life Onion Stress Load
    When I listen to the lyrics I feel like I'm being told "Hey, don't be upset. . .keep your head up, things will be alright, keep smiling, you'll be fine. . ."

It makes me feel like I'm being given a big hug Hug (do I sound sappy enough yet?)

Oh, and you can call me Aja-senpai if you want. I guess it's only fair since I'm not married to either one of the twins (yet). What about you? Do you want to stick with "Rena-chan" or should I call you "Liyana-chan" now.

Your choice Smile

Ryu Rena wrote:By the way senpai, I edited the pictures. But I'm not going to post them here UNTIL your birthday arrives. I'm quite proud of that edit because...well I don't want to reveal any spoilers

AWWWWW, NUTS!!! Mad I was looking forward to seeing your photo edits as I was reading your comments. . .now I gotta wait Corner of Woe

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait though, you haven't disappointed me yet, so I shall try my best to be patient Onion Drinks Tea

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I can't wait to see your new photo edit, Rena! By the way, when exactly is your birthday, Mrs. Takagi? WE should try to do something special on that day Very Happy

And YES YES YES YOU MUST WATCH OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here, I'll make it easy for you:

My birthday is September 30th Onion Whistle I would love to do something special with all of you on that day. . . .I'm trying to think of something but as usual, the wheels in my brain aren't crankin' fast enough. . . .actually it would be great if the subs for the first episode of "Indigo" were ready by then. Even though the twins aren't in it, it'd still be fun to watch, ne?

I'll try to come up with something. . .if you ladies have any suggestions of your own, feel free to share Onion Thumbs Up

I'm going to watch this "Oppa Gannam Style" now since I've been hearing about it forever. . .lol I'll give my review the next time I post ^_^
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Yay, you're going to watch Gangnam Style! I look forward to hearing what you think (you can always post it in the kpop thread if you want to keep this thread 'pure', even though we have nothing to fangirl about right now Sad )

I think, on your birthday we should at least do a Nipplechat of the Twins Fight Ouran episode. Maybe even the Haruhi/Hikaru date episode, too. Just Twin episodes Very Happy Or we could find episodes of the Twins in other shows (like Indigo, but no subs) or something else and watch those. That is all I can really come up with right now.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 pm

The gangnam style...EEEEHHHH SEXY LADY!! Lol, I can never get enough of that. If only we could make a gif from that bit in the opening where he's still in the horse stable and puts Shinpei's or Manpei's head on him, that would be so epic!!! I wonder if they'd heard of this gangnam style yet, since it's so popular and all. Cunnin Onion Idea

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh, and you can call me Aja-senpai if you want. I guess it's only fair since I'm not married to either one of the twins (yet). What about you? Do you want to stick with "Rena-chan" or should I call you "Liyana-chan" now.

Your choice

I'm fine with both actually. But I'm already so used to you calling me 'Rena-chan', even so, I don't mind. Whichever floats your boat.
    And what do you mean you're going to marry the twins?? Leave Manpei for me will ya? Onion XD

Mrs.Takagi wrote:AWWWWW, NUTS!!! Mad I was looking forward to seeing your photo edits as I was reading your comments. . .now I gotta wait Corner of Woe

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait though, you haven't disappointed me yet, so I shall try my best to be patient Onion Drinks Tea

Don't worry, pretend that you're living the best year of your life before you feel slightly bit older in 20 days. Trust me..I feel old every time I celebrate my birthday ever since I turned 16... T_T and that was last year!

To think..I'm going to college next year, and then I'm going to graduate, and then work, have a date, get married and have kids..OHMYGOSH!! It sounds so scary to me because all I've known so far is school life.. pale

I'm gonna make myself feel better with gangnam style now bounce
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:45 am

Okay, so I watched Gangnam Style.

It was. . . .interesting lol Razz Not sure how to put it any other way than that. I've seen PSY around before (is he with YG Entertainment like 2NE1 and Big Bang?)

I've been meaning to swing by the K-Pop thread but. . .I'm really out of touch with a lot of K-Pop right now. These days I only come across a song I like every once in a while. . . .

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I think, on your birthday we should at least do a Nipplechat of the Twins Fight Ouran episode. Maybe even the Haruhi/Hikaru date episode, too. Just Twin episodes Or we could find episodes of the Twins in other shows (like Indigo, but no subs) or something else and watch those. That is all I can really come up with right now.

Ahhhh!! That's a great idea, Bookworm!! I've had my fill of watching the Twin-centric episodes of Ouran (something I'd NEVER thought I'd say) but if we can I would TOOOOOOTALLY love to watch episodes of Indigo with you guys!!!

We should totally watch episodes 41-43, when Moichi and Mosaku's mother comes to town! They were soooo cute in those episodes!! Onion Love Eyes We should totally do that!!! If you guys don't have a problem watching it without the subs though, personally it didn't bother me. . . .tell me what you think!

Ryu Rena wrote:And what do you mean you're going to marry the twins?? Leave Manpei for me will ya?

Ah, you're absolutely right, that would be unfair of me. If I keep Shinpei then you should absolutely have Manpei.

Besides, if I marry Shinpei and you marry Manpei that would make us sisters-in-law, wouldn't it?

Onion XD Onion XD

Ryu Rena wrote:Don't worry, pretend that you're living the best year of your life before you feel slightly bit older in 20 days. Trust me..I feel old every time I celebrate my birthday ever since I turned 16... and that was last year!

To think..I'm going to college next year, and then I'm going to graduate, and then work, have a date, get married and have kids..OHMYGOSH!! It sounds so scary to me because all I've known so far is school life..

I honestly don't feel like I'm getting any older since I turned 16 a few years ago Neutral I'm still the same size, wear the same clothes, I even still look the same (with the exception of a few pounds here and there.)
    People still say I look like a high schooler too.

I'm turning the big 2-2, I feel excited and depressed at the same time. Like you said, I'll be graduating, then working, possibly get married (still trying to figure out that one) have kids. . . .and I've been in school pretty much my whole life. . . .how will I know how to function!! Onion Anger

Oh and I just thought about something. . .Manpei and Shinpei were about the same age as me when they debuted on Gekirangers and the Prince of Tennis musicals. . . .how nostalgic!! Onion Love

I dunno, I guess I feel special knowing that the twins were my age only five and a half years ago Cunning Onion (Nerdy moment)

Oh by the way, did you guys see this?

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Chao10

I guess these are their co-stars for whatever it is they're up to right now. . . .
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:43 am

Hi,

just letting you all know that last week, the code geass official twitter announced THAT THEY ARE NOW TAKING ONLINE ORDERS!!!!!! Onion Skipping
    Of course they only ship in Japan but if you have someone to buy you the things in Japan, now it's possible to get the code geass goods. :3 Before, it was only if you went to the musical and bought/pre-ordered some of the things. They had an announcement at the top of the website's shop section that they would soon take online orders and after three months, they finally have them ready!!!! I'm so buying the DVD and some photosets for Christmas! Though I can't order anything until November. OTL But at least it's there. I just hope they don't sell out before I order some of the things.

Shinpei and his sexy cape.......... Onion Nosebleed

here is the link if you are interested in buying some things. Smile http://www.ec-front.jp/codegeass/default_pc.asp
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Cool, setolove! Thank you for sharing that information! Please let us know how the show is once you are able to watch it Very Happy

And Mrs. Takagi, I love your episode selection idea! I have seen gifs of the Twins and their 'mother' in that episode, and I think it looks absolutely hilarious Razz Plus, the storyline looks so basic, not having subtitles should not be a problem.

My problem with aging is I do not feel like I'm 20. I still look pretty much the same as when I was a teen(a little less chubby, perhaps). I still live with my parents and I still do pretty much the same thing as I used to do back then. Plus, all my friends are younger than me, so age is not really an issue for me. It is just a number for me Rolling Eyes .

Also, Mrs. Takagi, PSY is from YG. Apparently he is now switching companies and going to work with the company that also had Justin Bieber Shocked I don't know all the details, like if PSY is leaving YG all together, but there you go.

Oh, and if you are in the mood to try a new band, check out EXO. They are an SM group that debuted back in March, I believe. They are a boys group, 12 in all, separated into two groups with 6 members singing in Mandarin and 6 members in Korean. So all the songs have two versions, and the two groups promote the album separately in China and Korea. A very smart concept that is definitely paying off (for SM at least). They have released their mini-album and will have a new album released sometime before the end of the year. The songs What is Love and History are my favorites, but MAMA is their official debut song. So, yeah, there's something interesting for you.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:52 pm

So, I read the Twins' blog updates:

Manpei just talked about how the season is changing, so they changed up their diet and ate noodles for dinner. Nothing else on his end Neutral

Shinpei talked about the play. Nothing major, just mentioned that he has been working hard on their play. Something about their 'Junior' saying something funny. Didn't understand it.

So, basically, nothing really important yet. Hopefully some tv appearances or dramas will be in their future Onion Nosebleed
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:36 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

And Mrs. Takagi, I love your episode selection idea! I have seen gifs of the Twins and their 'mother' in that episode, and I think it looks absolutely hilarious Razz Plus, the storyline looks so basic, not having subtitles should not be a problem.

Sweet! cheers I'm just not sure how all 3 of us are going to be able to watch it at the same time. . . . Neutral Must work out details later. . . .but it will be so much fun!!!

Thepinkbookworm wrote:My problem with aging is I do not feel like I'm 20. I still look pretty much the same as when I was a teen(a little less chubby, perhaps). I still live with my parents and I still do pretty much the same thing as I used to do back then. Plus, all my friends are younger than me, so age is not really an issue for me. It is just a number for me Rolling Eyes

Whoa, does that mean that I'm the oldest one here in the Twins Forum?? Shocked

I don't know why I thought you were older than me Bookworm, I guess because you sound so much more mature than me. . . Wink We all still look pretty younger than our real ages don't we? (Yet something else we have in common with the Twinpei's!!)

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Oh, and if you are in the mood to try a new band, check out EXO. They are an SM group that debuted back in March, I believe. They are a boys group, 12 in all, separated into two groups with 6 members singing in Mandarin and 6 members in Korean. So all the songs have two versions, and the two groups promote the album separately in China and Korea. A very smart concept that is definitely paying off (for SM at least). They have released their mini-album and will have a new album released sometime before the end of the year. The songs What is Love and History are my favorites, but MAMA is their official debut song. So, yeah, there's something interesting for you.

Hmm. . .haven't heard of them. I guess I can check them out when I have some free time later on. Personally though, I never understood why Korean and Japanese entertainment companies love cramming so many people into one group No I like to be able to recognize the members of a music group as individuals and when the number gets to be 7 or more in a group, it's kind of hard to recognize the members individually, you know?

Oh well, I'll still check them out though, thank you ^_^

Incidentally, I just checked out Manpei's blog entry from a couple of hours ago. . . the most I could understand was that he and Shinpei have been hitting the gym, something they haven't done in a while.

Then he posted a picture (I still have no idea who they get to take these random photos of them in public. . .)

HOLY HECK!!! Onion Sweat

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Wow10

Manpei has on a regular t-shirt so you can't really see his arms but Shinpei. . . .my goodness, he's really starting to bulk up. . . Onion Wipes Sweat, h I don't think I've ever seen his arms so muscular!!
    I actually had to stop staring at the photo to take a couple of breaths. . .lol

I wonder if there's a reason behind their sudden work-out regiment lately. . . .something going on that we don't know perhaps. . .?

Ah well, I'm still hoping they'll appear on at least another TV program or two before the year is out. . . .all this one play after another is really taking a toll on my patience. . . Onion Stress Load

Ah, and I found these earlier:

Spoiler:
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:17 am

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Bambam10

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Bambam11

Onion XD Onion XD Onion XD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:46 pm

HOLY COW!!!! PHOTO OVERLOAD!!! Shocked

I love the new one from their blog Smile It is wonderful to see them bulking up and Manpei with darker hair cheers

And, yes, Mrs Takagi, you are the oldest. Shall I call you sempai or noona? Razz

As for kpop groups, I also don't like the large groups for their singing. I like them because of all the various personalities and how they interact, but I prefer smaller groups where each person can truly shine. EXO combines the two pretty well: large group with lots of 'types' for different girls, while having smaller groups so individuals can have more singing time.

I have decided I like BIGBANG for when I want to listen to good music, that is a little out of the mainstream, and that is well written, etc. I like Super Junior when I want some upbeat, dance music. And I like EXO when I want rock music, and enjoy laughing at their fandom (which is seriously insane Shocked But in a good way Laughing )
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:HOLY COW!!!! PHOTO OVERLOAD!!! Shocked

I love the new one from their blog Smile It is wonderful to see them bulking up and Manpei with darker hair cheers

We could use with a decent photo overload now and then, ne? It'll help to shake things up around here Very Happy

I agree, it's nice to see them bulking up, I hope they're only adding to my happiness by eating more too. I was in my school's computer lab when I found that photo of them. . .I found myself gawking at Shinpei's biceps a little longer than I meant to. . .everytime I think I'm ready to stop having Shinpei fantasies, he's pulls a stunt like this and the ideas suddenly come running back. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes

I really like the photo Shinpei took up-close of himself, he's such a doll!

I like the one of them sitting next to each other too, we've been waiting for one of those for a while now; and I know people have pointed it out before in the past but you can see in that pic that Shinpei really does have slightly rounder eyes!

They both seem to have gotten more tan lately too (good, I don't like pale men anyway!! Onion Red Card )

The Twinpei's have a true gift of mixing cuteness with sexiness, I'm still trying to do experiments to figure out how that can possibly be. . . Onion Study

Thepinkbookworm wrote:And, yes, Mrs Takagi, you are the oldest. Shall I call you sempai or noona? Razz

Hehehe, you can still call me sempai if you like Onion Blush (Although in Korean, you'd call me "Unnie" instead of "Noona", right? scratch ) I don't care what you guys call me, as long as you don't call me late for dinner. lol!

Thepinkbookworm wrote:for kpop groups, I also don't like the large groups for their singing. I like them because of all the various personalities and how they interact, but I prefer smaller groups where each person can truly shine. EXO combines the two pretty well: large group with lots of 'types' for different girls, while having smaller groups so individuals can have more singing time.

I have decided I like BIGBANG for when I want to listen to good music, that is a little out of the mainstream, and that is well written, etc. I like Super Junior when I want some upbeat, dance music. And I like EXO when I want rock music, and enjoy laughing at their fandom (which is seriously insane Shocked But in a good way Laughing )

I'm starting to get so out of touch with K-Pop these days. . .everything is so complicated now, I like the simplicity it used to have (I feel that way about most music nowadays actually).

I'm actually a follwer of this tumblr page called "Black K-Pop Fans" and someone just did a rant about an hour ago about how so many K-Pop entertainment companies are rushing to "expand internationally" with their music.

A.K.A "Trying to Break Into the American Music Market".

She (at least I think it was a she) basically said how she thought the entertainment companies in South Korea were mainly interested in money and fame (and exploiting their music artists) and less interested in showing the best that SK had to offer and how American artists still have cruel stereotypes about Asians and wouldn't really take them seriously.

I kind of agreed. Neutral I think American men especially have narrow-minded ideas about Asian women and with the images that a lot of these K-Pop girl groups have, their perverted stereotypes would only be confirmed.

As for the men, I don't think Americans know much about Asian men outside of Jet Li and Jackie Chan, and neither one of them are even Korean in the first place. Rolling Eyes What impresses Korean audiences wouldn't necessarily impress American audiences.

I think BoA had a good chance of making it bigger in America than she did, but I think the people who handled her promotions and produced her music tried to hard to make her out to be the Korean Britney Spears (which to me, is an insult to BoA).

If Rain ever took it upon himself to learn English at least semi-fluently, I think he'd be huge in the States, either as an artist or an actor.

Besides them and an occassional catchy tune here or there by others, Korean pop is starting to lose favor with me. . . Corner of Woe But I've been meaning to jump back into the J-Pop pool anyway, so no big deal Onion Laugh

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter Bookworm ^_^

[Darn, I really should've warned that I was about to go off topic, huh? Onion Breeze My bad. . . ]
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Hehehe, you can still call me sempai if you like Onion Blush (Although in Korean, you'd call me "Unnie" instead of "Noona", right? scratch ) I don't care what you guys call me, as long as you don't call me late for dinner. lol!

I'm starting to get so out of touch with K-Pop these days. . .everything is so complicated now, I like the simplicity it used to have (I feel that way about most music nowadays actually).

I'm actually a follwer of this tumblr page called "Black K-Pop Fans" and someone just did a rant about an hour ago about how so many K-Pop entertainment companies are rushing to "expand internationally" with their music.

A.K.A "Trying to Break Into the American Music Market".

She (at least I think it was a she) basically said how she thought the entertainment companies in South Korea were mainly interested in money and fame (and exploiting their music artists) and less interested in showing the best that SK had to offer and how American artists still have cruel stereotypes about Asians and wouldn't really take them seriously.

I kind of agreed. Neutral I think American men especially have narrow-minded ideas about Asian women and with the images that a lot of these K-Pop girl groups have, their perverted stereotypes would only be confirmed.

As for the men, I don't think Americans know much about Asian men outside of Jet Li and Jackie Chan, and neither one of them are even Korean in the first place. Rolling Eyes What impresses Korean audiences wouldn't necessarily impress American audiences.

I think BoA had a good chance of making it bigger in America than she did, but I think the people who handled her promotions and produced her music tried to hard to make her out to be the Korean Britney Spears (which to me, is an insult to BoA).

If Rain ever took it upon himself to learn English at least semi-fluently, I think he'd be huge in the States, either as an artist or an actor.

Besides them and an occassional catchy tune here or there by others, Korean pop is starting to lose favor with me. . . Corner of Woe But I've been meaning to jump back into the J-Pop pool anyway, so no big deal Onion Laugh

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter Bookworm ^_^

[Darn, I really should've warned that I was about to go off topic, huh? My bad. . . ]

Technically, Unnie refers to younger 'sisters' or girls. Noona is in reference to older women or women who are in charge (kpop artists refer to the older women who do the hair and makeup as Make-up Noona, etc.)

I just got into kpop this year, so I guess I am still a bit of a newbie. However, I do think that kpop companies are REALLY trying to break into the American/British market. There is a lot of money to be made if they can make it over here, but they have missed the mark a lot. SME seems to be the biggest company to try to break in, with having concerts over here and sending artists here for promotions. They really try to break in with all their might, which leads to a lessening in the quality of their music.

YG seems to be slowly breaking in, but I do not think they are trying to really work into it. Bigbang and 2NE1 both have tour dates here this year, so YG may be testing the waters before jumping in.

However, either way the companies try it, breaking in to America is hard. People do have prejudices about Asians, or at least Asian countries/languages, so that erects a barrier. The language is probably one of the biggest issues, as English-speakers like to, well, speak and listen to English things. Also, it never helps when women are portrayed as 'cutesie', while the men are, well, kind of ignored(or called gay or 'young', because they really do look like a bunch of teenagers, even if they are in their mid-twenties).

In general, I have mixed feelings about kpop in America: on one hand, more exposure over here means easier access to items, interviews, etc. about them. Although, that is not a huge point for me because I am broke and probably would not buy their stuff even if they were available in my hometown. However, I would like it if kpop became more popular so me and my best friend are not the only people who listen to it. We could fangirl with others or at least be encouraged when we see our favorite artists getting more famous here.

But, on the other hand, I want kpop to stay in Asia. I LOVE the reality/game shows the artists can star in over there (sure beats our shows), and I love all the interviews, etc. that I see online. I don't want them to become any more 'Americanized' than they are. I want them to stay 'safe' over there, still being incredibly amazing, but not too big that they look their quality.

If you could make any sense of that, I hope I made my point Rolling Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:23 am

[quote="Thepinkbookworm"

Technically, Unnie refers to younger 'sisters' or girls. Noona is in reference to older women or women who are in charge (kpop artists refer to the older women who do the hair and makeup as Make-up Noona, etc.)[/quote]

Are you sure, Bookworm?

Whenever I watch K-dramas, "Unnie" is used when a younger girl is addressing an older girl. "Noona" is used when a younger male is addressing an older female.

Ah well, maybe "noona" has more than one meaning, it definitely wouldn't surprise me. . .

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I just got into kpop this year, so I guess I am still a bit of a newbie. However, I do think that kpop companies are REALLY trying to break into the American/British market. There is a lot of money to be made if they can make it over here, but they have missed the mark a lot. SME seems to be the biggest company to try to break in, with having concerts over here and sending artists here for promotions. They really try to break in with all their might, which leads to a lessening in the quality of their music.

YG seems to be slowly breaking in, but I do not think they are trying to really work into it. Bigbang and 2NE1 both have tour dates here this year, so YG may be testing the waters before jumping in.

However, either way the companies try it, breaking in to America is hard. People do have prejudices about Asians, or at least Asian countries/languages, so that erects a barrier. The language is probably one of the biggest issues, as English-speakers like to, well, speak and listen to English things. Also, it never helps when women are portrayed as 'cutesie', while the men are, well, kind of ignored(or called gay or 'young', because they really do look like a bunch of teenagers, even if they are in their mid-twenties).

In general, I have mixed feelings about kpop in America: on one hand, more exposure over here means easier access to items, interviews, etc. about them. Although, that is not a huge point for me because I am broke and probably would not buy their stuff even if they were available in my hometown. However, I would like it if kpop became more popular so me and my best friend are not the only people who listen to it. We could fangirl with others or at least be encouraged when we see our favorite artists getting more famous here.

But, on the other hand, I want kpop to stay in Asia. I LOVE the reality/game shows the artists can star in over there (sure beats our shows), and I love all the interviews, etc. that I see online. I don't want them to become any more 'Americanized' than they are. I want them to stay 'safe' over there, still being incredibly amazing, but not too big that they look their quality.

If you could make any sense of that, I hope I made my point Rolling Eyes

I agree with your statements Onion Drinks Tea

I feel like K-Pop should stay in Korea, American and British audiences (in large numbers anyway) wouldn't respect Korean entertainers anymore than I respect most of the mainstream entertainers that are around right now. It's just that the standards are different.

Asian audiences go nuts for sexy-cutesy girl groups in cute, flashy costumes and synchronized choreography. No offense to them, but I don't think Western countries would be too impressed by that Onion Yawn As for the male groups, as cute as they are to the K-Pop fangirls, I think American audiences wouldn't get anything out of them but a good laugh. . . Headesk Sweatdrop (too thin, too girly looking, too affection with each other, etc).

Nah, it's better if they stay where they are. Crazy as it sounds, sometimes you just want things to stay a "secret" you know?
    I personally enjoy being into something that only a select other few people I know in person are also into.
    I kind of feel like I'm living a double-life, ya know?

By day I'm this mild-mannered college student who mostly keeps to herself and only has a few friends and aquaintances. But by night she's an obsessed fangirl who writes critiques, saves photos, writes fanfiction and watches videos all about her favorite Asian boytoys!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

And I agree with what you said about lessening the quality of the music. . .but then again that's true with most music in general these days. Like I've mentioned in the past, I think after 2005 music producers in general got lazy, music stopped actually being real and it started to just be all about what was quick and catchy.

I mean I've seen music videos recently where the artist has like 7 or 8 costume changes in a 4 and a half minute video!! Suspect Likes it's really SOOO lame to wear the same one or two outfits for an entire video. . . Rolling Eyes

Hey Bookworm, don't you have something you'd love to rant about?? Anything at all! You should post it in the "Rant" section that Cinnamonniples made cheers

You too Rena-chan!

I'm always running off at the mouth about something, I wanna know about what ticks you guys off! Don't even think about it, just start typing! LOL

I wonder what pisses the twins off? Manpei said he didn't like how Shinpei is egocentric (I kinda noticed that about Shin as well, but didn't want to point it out because I want to have his babies. . .*shrugs*)

Shinpei never seems to get mad. . .I wonder what ticks him off? Bah! I wish they were more open to say what they really feel about stuff in their blogs besides just work related stuff, because I have a feeling their blogs are "regulated" somehow. Like instead of the usual: "Good Evening! Manpei here, you'll never guess what happened at rehearsals today. . .?

What I'd really like to read is something more like: "Manpei here. Get comfortable because I'm in a bad mood, Shinpei and I got into a big fight in the store today because he said something to me that pissed me off. . ."

I think there's more to them than what they let on but. . .I've rambled enough for one night. . .a quick snack and then I'm off to dreamland. Nighty-night!

*Oh Shinpei, what big arms you have. . . . Onion Sleepy Time *
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:03 am

I seem to have missed quite some talk, but since mostly are K-Pop groups, I'll simply watch. Sorry, but I'm more towards Japanese stuff, music included so talking about K-Pop aritist to me is like talking to a brick wall...at least that's what my friend told me....( T_T )

GYAAAHH!! I'm just going to finish one more paper before my trials will be DONE!! That's right, these two and a half weeks, I've been doing nothing but cram and I am SICK OF IT Evil or Very Mad Seeing you senpais talk about so much stuff kinda relaxes me somewhat Razz But the real deal aka exam starts in less than 2 months...oh god I'm scared now...
    What if I don't get straight A's and will be forced to live with cats for the rest of my life??! Onion Anger I don't think I'd want that!

Moving on..
    Aja-senpai...that is a lot of pictures..
    BUT THEY MADE ME VERY VERY VERY HAPPY~~!! Onion Starry Eyes
    And of course I can't help but edit them, how can I not?? These two are lovely~~!!

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Muscle10
    this is TEDIOUS and hurts my eyes... -_-

My comment on the above picture;...
    -Shinpei and Manpei dears..as much as I'd LOVE seeing you buff up, it would be much better if you'd gain a few pounds..at least that way when we have the chance to hug you, we won't be able to wrap our arms around your waists twice. Seriously, look at that!! Suspect Evil or Very Mad

-Manpei...are you wearing boxers?! Shocked Suspect

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Togeth12

Oh yeah that reminds me, don't any of you found Shinpei somewhat...tanner? Or should I say darker? Suspect While I was editing the picture, I can't help but stare. He looks quite dark in both pictures actually, I had to lighten his skintone or else it would look slightly bad next to the still-fair Manpei.

Now that I've dropped off my 'present' (Aja-senpai, there's still yours but you have to wait~ I love you ) I'm going to tackle physics, and after that...I'm gonna sleep for a whole week before studying again!
    oh..joy.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:34 pm