Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Hey, here that picture from And Manpei's blog:

Twins appreciation - Page 13 O0800060012138638624

and Shinpei's blog:

Twins appreciation - Page 13 O0320042812138618506

Manpei's picture is really colorful Smile

Thanks for posting the pics Bookworm!

Although. . . .the photos aren't showing up on screen. . . .(or maybe it's just my laptop) Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Yeah, it's your laptop, Mrs. Takagi, because I can see them clearly. Computers are so dumb sometimes scratch

Okay, after I sent Ichigo my farewells, she answered back saying that she was stopping because: "I was told about some bad mouthing somewhere and it didn’t make me happy." Apparently some people thought she was 'boasting' about something. Also, it wasn't the first thing to get to her.

I feel really bad for her. I hate it when I hear that people are getting bad mouthed. However, she did say that perhaps her anger may blow over and she'll be back, but not before she is ready. I hope that she gets lots of encouragement from people who support her.

So, there is just an update on that. I still feel upset that she was made upset by someone on the Internet. She is wonderful person and does not deserve that Mad
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 am

Manpei's picture is so cute..and so does Shinpei! I don't really get to see him with his hair pulled back but it looks rather dashing. I mistook him for an American hottie for a few seconds Razz But Manpei and those balloons..it really makes me smile..
    But what would be better is a picture of them TOGETHER. Geezuz is it so hard to fulfill us fangirls' needs? T_T I'm sure they'll be together the whoooole day during the event I love you , and I hope there's some fangirls out there who wishes them to stand close together just so she could take a picture of them like that.

As for Ichigo-san..I hope she would calm down and return to her blog. It's a shame a great translator like her would suddenly stop, such a great shame indeed..*sigh*

Oh yeah, I won't be here starting today until next week saturday. My family and I are off to visit my grandparents so if the twins update their blogs again and they have a very pretty picture of themselves..the edit would have to wait. I'll see you all soon! cheers
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:54 am

Ryu Rena wrote:Manpei's picture is so cute..and so does Shinpei! I don't really get to see him with his hair pulled back but it looks rather dashing. I mistook him for an American hottie for a few seconds Razz But Manpei and those balloons..it really makes me smile..

They are extremely gifted when in front of the camera, aren't they? :3 Nodding

I didn't think about it until you mentioned it Rena-chan, but you're right, Shin-chan actually does look very "American" in that photo, doesn't he? lol Earlier today when I saw that photo I was trying to think of the right word to describe it, but you hit the nail the nail right on the head hehe

He should pull his hair back like that more often. . . .I never noticed it before but he has a big head to go with his big eyes. . .kind of reminds me of a baby. . . Razz

Anywho, have a pleasant and safe trip, Rena-chan! Hug If by some magical chance some decent photos of the Twinpei's get posted, we'll hold onto them until you get back so you can use your editing magic on them ^_^

Have a fun time!! cheers
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Okay, the pictures stopped showing up and I have no idea why?????? I'll repost them here, and we'll see what happens:

Twins appreciation - Page 13 O0320042812138618506

Twins appreciation - Page 13 O0800060012138638624

And, they both updated their blogs (And, a pretty picture of them, except for....):

Twins appreciation - Page 13 O0320048012140477119

Here is the translation I could make out, from Shinpei's blog:
    GOOD EVENING! Tomorrow is the long-awaited EVENT was waiting for a long time. looking forward to it. A good feeling to have finished a rehearsal! seeing everyone I'm looking forward to. Unfortunately we don't convey in blog in heat please wait! ! All the photos and the first time in a long while Taira heat load. To the best EVENT! !

Sooo, a new event, huh? From the word 'rehearsal' it sounds like a new play Wall ... Onion Why no tv shows????

Okay, now Manpei's blog:
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 O0480064012140517851

Good evening * A lot of comments Thank you very much indeed! ! The one I have read. Thank you very much. I really appreciate the warm words. "Thank You" Not Enough not. We have events at the rehearsal for tomorrow because I ! -To tense (-underlined) yourself! To boost the absolute-♪ unfortunately did not come, all for you to write the blog. It promises to ♪ looking forward to tomorrow, today is the more slowly you rest * and tell one gleam be Earth Simulator.

Then, something about some sort of smartphone special edition for Stardust, their agency. It says that it may also have TTV on there coming in September. Soooo, I guess if anyone of you have smartphones you MAY be able to get into that stuff(I believe it may cost something). However, that could only be through Japanese phone services, so who knows Onion Breeze Here is the full info:

In the future, smart phones, Advance ticket reservations, programs, a preview screening of the application, you will be able to enjoy video services. Up until now, you have not seen cost, smartphones site! Please note that in some cases the menu is not in the fee, please be forewarned. [start-of-service date and time: DoCoMo, au, Softbank Monday August 20 midday (planned) * to be unavoidable circumstances, may be delayed in the notice. [access] mobile site "STARDUST" WEB banpei Takagi and Shinpei site http:// stardust - Web.mobi/M/takagi / * Monday August 20 before noon, the smartphone is not possible to browse. The smartphone edition," "TTTV surprised soon start distribution service mark smartphone edition," "TTTV also is preparing to. [From] The early September delivery will start. If you have decided to represent the current mobile site, open the smartphone on the site after the announcement, please wait a little.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:57 am

I found all of these online just now. . . .enjoy! Very Happy
    (Sorry if the sizes of the photos are all over the place. . .)

Spoiler:
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi, okay, this is my 1000th post! Yay! And I will spend it sharing cookie pictures:

Apparently Ichigo went to the Manpei/Shinpei event(no description of what happened Sad But she did share pictures of the cookies she and Evil Twin got:

Spoiler:
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Here is a Manpei post:

Twins appreciation - Page 13 303582_431178443601325_170563434_n

beautiful♪Manpei☆

And, the blog posts:

Manpei's blog:

Twins appreciation - Page 13 O0800040012147226411

Hi * A lot of comments, I always thank you very much indeed! ! Thanks to everyone. Thank you very much. To update the lunch today after a long time. Oh, that's an amazing scary dream ... from fear, or take a shower while sleeping is a wonderful thing to be impatient "Kitty Robo exhibitions, talk events" was successful sparkling venue going to everyone, thank you very much. The South Kitty Robot Exhibition, dream time that I felt. talk show that the time, I really enjoyed it and everyone is smiling, and I have been a fun and I feel like I have done. In addition to charity, I myself, through a little of the people who are suffering from now on power if I'm happy. But it is not my strength, I think the power. I really, really, thank you! This is the second day of the event was the first time I was this note in the two days, I was in strength, but a lot of taught to everyone. The most natural. I have been able to enjoy themselves, so enthusiastically * Warm voice, warm comments and hot letter. One a touch. Thank you very much I 'd like some events that we have a fun one.

The event held on August 18 "flat and banpei Festival come in the evening we come back to. Ponta apology for reader system problems. The second event performances (18 :00 of the times) the participants in the original Flash benefits that await in some models can't download failure. The current recovery is really sorry ... gahn. . If you did not receive the event URL had to again access time. To enter the password if you can't download now. In addition, the download period Thursday, August 23, 2012 23 :59. Contact / Sanrio Puroland Guest Services TEL .

And Shinpei's blog(same picture):

GOOD EVENING! Yesterday's KITTY Robot Exhibition" talk show plenty of Thank you very much for visiting our charity that surprised you mark a significant meaning to the events was very happy to have participated. The robot, with two people banpei design. Please check whether a smile on Nico Nico Douga as many people happy if the power. Two days in a row to see everyone, given the power. It was a busy for two days. Time passed quickly. It's sad. We still have the same hours as everyone wanted to share a data file. We have one that I mark *

[Notice] August 18 , Shinpei's evening of Mampei Hotel in Festival come to have received Ponta apology for reader system problems. The second event performances (18 :00 of the meeting, participants in the original Flash benefits that await in some models can't download failure hurry I 8 / 20 (2007 ) is currently marked recovery is really surprised I'm sorry. . If you did not receive the event URL had to again access time. To enter the password if you can't download the surprise surprise Mark mark , the download period Thursday, August 23, 2012 23 :59. Contact / :TEL and 042 - 339 - 1111 (9 :30 - 17 :00 ) to worry about my original Flash standby GET hurry I'm sorry to surprise Mark so I mark surprised everyone, and look forward to seeing you again tomorrow with a smile on Nico Nico Douga will persist. Good night surprise Mark

I noticed that Shinpei uses a lot more ! (explanation points) graphics in his writing, while Manpei uses more 'feeling' types, like hearts or tears to express his thoughts. Another funny difference Laughing
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:46 am

YOSH!! I'm back!! But I sure wish I hadn't gone to my gramp's house, my uncles were fighting, with fists!! I've never seen my cousin so mad before, and I would've given a punch or two if I wasn't sleeping!!
    Calming down now..I sure missed a lot of pictures. BUT that won't be much of a problem! While taking a break in between studying (yes, I hit the books the moment I set foot in the house even though I've been studying hard the past week) I edited some lovely pictures of our Twinpeis. Sadly I can't see the pictures posted here except those in the spoilers and Manpei's flowery picture, so I had to go to their blogs. Even so, I don't find them edit worthy No

I'm putting these two under spoilers to save space.

Spoiler:

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Togeth11
    I've been meaning to ask, when I saw the picture, I wonder, isn't Shinpei's hand a bit...low down Manpei's back?? I'M SORRY!! I only notice things that people depict as weird, but as a fangirl I must know! Gleaming Onion Eyes

And regarding Manpei's flower picture... I don't know whether it's my paranoia or just insanity, but somehow I get the feeling that the picture has..some sort of meaning to it.
    How do I explain this...

We all know that there's a..mysterious girl hanging out with Manpei for a while now. And when I saw that flowery picture, it kinda gave me an impression that somehow it's related to the girl. It's an uneasy feeling (jealousy perhaps Razz ) but call me crazy, I really get that vibe. Maybe he's reminded of the girl, maybe he wanted to give the girl some flowers..I don't know.
    I guess I'm just being a paranoid, jealous fangirl... Wall ... Onion
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:14 am

Ryu Rena wrote:YOSH!! I'm back!! But I sure wish I hadn't gone to my gramp's house, my uncles were fighting, with fists!! I've never seen my cousin so mad before, and I would've given a punch or two if I wasn't sleeping!!
    Calming down now..I sure missed a lot of pictures. BUT that won't be much of a problem! While taking a break in between studying (yes, I hit the books the moment I set foot in the house even though I've been studying hard the past week) I edited some lovely pictures of our Twinpeis. Sadly I can't see the pictures posted here except those in the spoilers and Manpei's flowery picture, so I had to go to their blogs. Even so, I don't find them edit worthy No

I'm putting these two under spoilers to save space.

Spoiler:

I've been meaning to ask, when I saw the picture, I wonder, isn't Shinpei's hand a bit...low down Manpei's back?? I'M SORRY!! I only notice things that people depict as weird, but as a fangirl I must know! Gleaming Onion Eyes

And regarding Manpei's flower picture... I don't know whether it's my paranoia or just insanity, but somehow I get the feeling that the picture has..some sort of meaning to it.
    How do I explain this...

We all know that there's a..mysterious girl hanging out with Manpei for a while now. And when I saw that flowery picture, it kinda gave me an impression that somehow it's related to the girl. It's an uneasy feeling (jealousy perhaps Razz ) but call me crazy, I really get that vibe. Maybe he's reminded of the girl, maybe he wanted to give the girl some flowers..I don't know.
    I guess I'm just being a paranoid, jealous fangirl... Wall ... Onion

Welcome back Rena-chan!! Hug

Sorry to hear that your trip wasn't was peaceful as this forum has been for the past few weeks. . . .your uncles seriously got into a fist fight? Shocked
    And you say you would've jumped in if you hadn't been sleeping?? You're a scrappy gal, aren't ya? Razz

Translations and photos have been scarce these past few weeks, so naturally it's hard to discuss what's going on with the Twinpei's when we don't know what's going on with them in the first place. Onion Cursed/Down
    Wouldn't it be great if we could find a long-term translator? I miss Jade-sama so much. . . Onion T_T

Ah well. . . moving on though.

I still like your photo edits ^_^ The colors in the background fit very well.

Actually I just looked on the FuckYeahTakagiTwins tumblr and Babyface somehow managed to snag the two photos Shinpei recently took of himself. . . .SOOOO CUTE!!!! Wooby Onion Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Shinhe10

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Shinhe11

And also, regarding this photo. . . .

Rena-chan, the placement of their limbs is something you'd TOOOOTALLY notice Onion Laugh

But to be fair, I totally didn't notice that until you pointed it out. Usually when they takes photos of themselves and they want to be "touching" they'll put their arms around the other ones shoulders.
    I'm just surprised that Shin would place his hand there because Manpei's waistline is so small in the first place Onion Icy Breeze

It's kind of amusing though because it reminds me of when they were playing Hikaru and Kaoru and they'd pretty much put their hands wherever they wanted to Cunning Onion (Hikaru stroking Kaoru's chest is still the most epic moment on that show for me Onion Love Eyes )

Coming back down to earth now. . . .about the flower photo Manpei posted. . .I'm not sure if that has anything to do with his mystery girl, although I wouldn't rule it out completely. The Twinpei's often show how they have an appreciation for "pretty things" being pretty boys themselves. . .they've taken photos of flowers and other 'objects of/in nature' before so it might be possible that Manpei genuinely saw the flowers and thought that they were "Beautiful" (which is what he wrote in English next to the photo).

Manpei's kind of deep like that anyway Onion Drinks Tea

And don't worry about being the jealous fangirl Rena-chan, I think every passionate fangirl goes though the same thing (myself included)

Um. . . .these are some other photo's Babyface had on her tumblr page. Not really edit worthy, I've personally just never seen them before.

Twins appreciation - Page 13 76291210

What up with the socks, Shin?

Twins appreciation - Page 13 292_m10

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Newman10Twins appreciation - Page 13 Shinne10

It's the same guy in both pictures

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Newman11

*sighs* I hope our luck changes soon, without access to photos and translations it's going to get more difficult to keep this thread alive over the next few months. . .and I need this place to keep me sane for my senior year (I'm gonna need it)!

Be back laterz :-)
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:03 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Sorry to hear that your trip wasn't was peaceful as this forum has been for the past few weeks. . . .your uncles seriously got into a fist fight? Shocked
    And you say you would've jumped in if you hadn't been sleeping?? You're a scrappy gal, aren't ya? Razz

Oh yeah, they did. And yes, I'm very scrappy Razz I take taekwondo lessons and I often have friendly spar with my friends. There're even times when I spar with a master karate who's also one of my closest friend. It was PE time and we're not doing anything, so I asked her for a spar.
    Everyone was cheering for us, even the boys opted to stay away from us from that day on now that they saw what we're made of Twisted Evil

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Rena-chan, the placement of their limbs is something you'd TOOOOTALLY notice Onion Laugh

But to be fair, I totally didn't notice that until you pointed it out. Usually when they takes photos of themselves and they want to be "touching" they'll put their arms around the other ones shoulders.
    I'm just surprised that Shin would place his hand there because Manpei's waistline is so small in the first place Onion Icy Breeze

Onion Laugh I know what you mean, I always see these two in a different angle actually. When they take pictures together, I'd always want to know "where's Shinpei/Manpei's hand?" "what are they looking at?" "is that a bedroom look?" "how close are they, maybe I can make them closer" and especially "who's that stranger?! Onion To Kill "
    But yeah..back then, Manpei's waist is so darn small I was scared that he's not eating right.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:It's kind of amusing though because it reminds me of when they were playing Hikaru and Kaoru and they'd pretty much put their hands wherever they wanted to Cunning Onion (Hikaru stroking Kaoru's chest is still the most epic moment on that show for me Onion Love Eyes )

Onion Daydreaming Oh yeah~~that episode, how can I forget.. I showed that clip (I recorded it into my phone) to my older female cousins and they went mad! Some can't stop staring, some asked me to stop, some laughed while some..admit that it was sexy. Razz
    I always watch that clip when I need an energy boost, makes me smile every time.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Coming back down to earth now. . . .about the flower photo Manpei posted. . .I'm not sure if that has anything to do with his mystery girl, although I wouldn't rule it out completely. The Twinpei's often show how they have an appreciation for "pretty things" being pretty boys themselves. . .they've taken photos of flowers and other 'objects of/in nature' before so it might be possible that Manpei genuinely saw the flowers and thought that they were "Beautiful" (which is what he wrote in English next to the photo).

I guess you're right, maybe it's all in my head. I should just let the Twinpeis do whatever it is that they want to do and I'll watch from the sidelines. I must not let jealousy's ugly head get to me. Must. Resist. Jealousy..... Onion Hypnotised
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 am

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:It's kind of amusing though because it reminds me of when they were playing Hikaru and Kaoru and they'd pretty much put their hands wherever they wanted to Cunning Onion (Hikaru stroking Kaoru's chest is still the most epic moment on that show for me Onion Love Eyes )

Onion Daydreaming Oh yeah~~that episode, how can I forget.. I showed that clip (I recorded it into my phone) to my older female cousins and they went mad! Some can't stop staring, some asked me to stop, some laughed while some..admit that it was sexy. Razz
    I always watch that clip when I need an energy boost, makes me smile every time.

It's a bit embarrassing to admit but. . . .whenever I'm feeling stressed, tense, impatient, or just generally need to calm down about something, I also daydream about those tender moments between the twins (and the tender moments that I make up in my head) Onion Nosebleed

But it really does work, ne?

Ah, I only wish Japanese dramas lasted for more than 12-15 episodes. In America, if a show were to end that quickly, it's because it was so unpopular that the network just decided to pull if off the air. But that seems to be the norm in Japan. . . .I really don't understand the process but. . .*shrugs*

Oh, and I was just looking at those photos Bookworm posted last week and I actually took time to notice the cookies that the twins supposedly made themselves. . .

Suspect

Oh my. . . . Razz

If the twins really did bake those cookies themselves, two things immediately come to mind.

1) You can definitely tell that they're bachelors

and

2) I can understand now why they're always saying how their ideal girl is one who can cook LOL

As simple as those cookies are, I'd still eat them Smile I know they tried hard, they always try hard at everything they do. Their Japanese fans may want to invest and making a cookbook of easy to make homemade dishes though. . . .LOL

Maybe that's why the Twinpei's eat out so often (and why they're so damn thin). They just aren't that good at cooking. Hug

Oh yeah, that reminds me, about what you said before about being scared that Manpei wasn't eating right. . . .*sighs*

I know we've discussed this before, but sometime last week I was browsing online as usual and I found an interesting article that stated that a huge number of idols/celebrities, etc in the East Asian media are quite underweight, both male and female. They get a lot of pressure from their managers, companies and even their fans to stay super slim. Doctors were even saying how these celebrities won't even settle for being a healthy weight that's proportional to their height and body type they absolutely feel that they have to be skinny, no matter what.

It's hard to tell whether the Twinpei's fall into this category or not, sense obviously part of their job is being attractive. And no offense to them but. . .I really do think they're a bit underweight. . . Corner of Woe

They're supposed to be around 5"8' or 5"9' but according the stats on their profiles, they barely weigh 120 lbs. I'm sorry but that sounds awfully light for two adult men who are just a few inches short of being 6 feet tall. Onion Stress Load

I'm just worried about their health, I'd hate for them to be working so hard and running on empty all the time. And poor Manpei seems to get sick so easily, I'd hate to hear about their bodies giving out on them because of their busy lifestyle.

They seem healthy enough right now, so I'm just going to trust that they're taking care of themselves. Smile
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Hello everyone! Glad you enjoyed the photos. I try to share anything I can find. But what did you girls think of the blog translations? I did not use Google translate, instead I used another translator that (I think) made it easier to read. I just thought it would be nice to have all the blog posts here to at least get a general overview of what's going on the with Twins.

Mrs. Takagi, I do agree with you about the twins being too skinny. I think it may have something to do with their job (being a celebrity comes with having a 'nice' image), but I also wonder if their body just naturally burns fat faster. My friend has a very high metabolism, so high that she has to keep food with her and force herself to eat more than what makes her full just because she NEEDS to gain weight or she could waste away. If the Twins are like that, than perhaps they just need to really focus on having food with them at all times and piling up their plates. But because of their work they may be disinclined to do that because they are too busy.

Just a thought.

Rena, I really liked your photo edits. And your idea about the flower shop was an interesting observation. Perhaps he was thinking of that girl, or perhaps he just thought they were pretty. We may never know for sure silent
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:34 am

Well, bachelors will always be bachelors, we can't do anything about it, ne? Rolling Eyes But despite the cookies looking like that, they're still made with love by our precious princes Onion Blush How I wish I could have some of them, I'd keep them in a time capsule instead of eating them, just to show my kids who my first love was and how they cook(with love)...
    But in all honesty, I find them looking quite tasty and actually LOOK like a cookie. I remembered I tried to bake a cake once...too much flour and the whole thing went as HARD as a rock Headesk Sweatdrop

Although I have to say, I think Shinpei's a better cook than Manpei. Remember that octopus rice incident they had? Razz Manpei complimented Shinpei on his cooking, and I quote; Shinpei, when have you become so good at cooking?

Thepinkbookworm wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:I know we've discussed this before, but sometime last week I was browsing online as usual and I found an interesting article that stated that a huge number of idols/celebrities, etc in the East Asian media are quite underweight, both male and female. They get a lot of pressure from their managers, companies and even their fans to stay super slim. Doctors were even saying how these celebrities won't even settle for being a healthy weight that's proportional to their height and body type they absolutely feel that they have to be skinny, no matter what.
    Mrs. Takagi, I do agree with you about the twins being too skinny. I think it may have something to do with their job (being a celebrity comes with having a 'nice' image), but I also wonder if their body just naturally burns fat faster. My friend has a very high metabolism, so high that she has to keep food with her and force herself to eat more than what makes her full just because she NEEDS to gain weight or she could waste away. If the Twins are like that, than perhaps they just need to really focus on having food with them at all times and piling up their plates. But because of their work they may be disinclined to do that because they are too busy.

It's quite true, once you're in the acting business here, tight diet is a must because the company makes big bucks if their stars have a lot of fans. The women would be REALLY skinny, and so will the guys. I've read some of the artists' tweets and sighs all over the news, apparently their managers/producers limits them from eating properly, relying only on pills and stuff.
    Unless you're married, you're bound by the tight, diet rules they made up No

But then, like bookworm-senpai said, they might also have high metabolism. We often see the twins eating so MUCH and so late at night too, they could've gained a few pounds, but instead they burn more than they gain.
    Although with their age nearing 30, I think their body slows down a bit in burning those midnight fats, see the picture of them armwrestle each other, now THAT is impressive Onion Nosebleed Now to see them gain a few bit more pounds, I think if their weight's around 50kg or more would look good on them, don't you think?

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Rena, I really liked your photo edits. And your idea about the flower shop was an interesting observation. Perhaps he was thinking of that girl, or perhaps he just thought they were pretty. We may never know for sure

Thank you Hug
    Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. I haven't seen her yet so I can't really say anything for sure, only this cold, agonizing grip on my heart which is filled with fire as its core.
    *cough*

I mean..
    I wish I could see that girl What a Face

Now, if you'd excuse me, I'm off to sleep with the lights on because I just played Slender..and it wasn't a pretty sight.
    G'night! Onion Sleepy Time
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Hello everyone, is everyone okay?
    I swear, I don't remember this forum being so inactive in the past. I guess after the inital Ouran crazy died down, everyone went there seperate ways.

Well anyway I'm still checking in here every now and then to say hi and steal any good news/photos you all manage to find before I do. The tumblr page I made for the twins was very dependent on the translations done by Ichigo-kurimu.
    Incidentally, about 2 weeks ago I sent her a message, asking her if she would reconsider her decision not to translate anymore, I was going to suggest that if she was worrying about negative feedback that she could just send the translations to me privately.

She's updated her page several times since then but has not replied to my message, and I'm starting to get the feeling that she's purposely ignoring it (in the past she would reply within a day or two). A simple "yes" or "no" would've been fine but I do not appreciate having a politely devlivered message full-out ignored. . . .

In any case, I'm still searching the internet for any new photos or translated info about the twins. I've also been posting here and there that I'm looking for volunteer translators;my previous personal translator will no longer be able to help us, although I know we all appreciate her hard work. So far all I can tell at the moment is they're rehearsing for something else, I'm assuming a play.

I hope this place picks up soon, I'll try to do a better job of contributing to the conversations as well. Take it easy everyone!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:13 am

I know what you mean...it's been so quiet here, I don't feel so lively as before. I'm not sure about the others but I'm busy with my trials right now so I'm hitting the books for a while, though I'd still come here between studies to check if there're any new updates.
    Actually I did post two pictures edits of the twins, it's a little further up in the spoilers, open it and you'll see Shinpei surrounded by stars and Manpei with blooming sakura trees. Since I don't have ANY new pictures to edit, and the twins haven't updated yet, I'd probably do a collage or something just to keep this place alive.

Speaking of keeping this place alive..doesn't anyone here have some good Twinpei fanfiction or something?!

Edit:
    Here's a collage I made just for fun, because this episode is THE episode of pure, sexy, hot, naked twincest!! If only they'd reveal more skin. And the way Shinpei stroke Manpei like that reeeally gets my blood running hot and cold at the same time.. Onion Nosebleed

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Love_i10 (I have no idea it's so huge...=_='')

I also work for requests. Any collage you want or how you want me to edit the picture, anything, just release me from this prison of boredom!!
    I need more Takagincest love..I seriously wonder what those two are up to, there's not a single post on the fb wall in days! This is so weird!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:19 am

Yosh! Shinpei finally updated, and it seems quite a simple, energetic post as usual. The picture is of Mt. Fiji..which actually disappoints me a little because I'm seriously deprived of any twins picture now.. Onion OTL But all in all, I'm REALLY glad he updated. Still no news from Manpei, but I believe it won't be long now, maybe tomorrow or in a few hours he'll update. *fingers crossed!* Apparently Shin-chan's talking about some performance and wanting to climb the mountains of life and overcome challenges as an actor.
    I'm so glad he works so hard..such a great motivationist Wooby Onion Eyes

Long time no see
    Good evening.
    Long time no see.

I'm alive. In people without having to update I'm sorry.

The other day I went to the Lead live.
    I'm met after a long time, also I was growing.

Indeed!

I felt I was like crazy to attract customers in performance.

Whats impressed.

At the same time I got a stimulus.

Thank you.

I also work hard!

Today I also post photos.

Beautiful, right?

Mountain top picture is Mt. Fuji.

It was amazing's presence.

A I want to be like an actor.

Is life, and mountain. The Valley is.

We will have crossed the any mountain.

A lose! Me.

A lose! Everyone.

And,

Tomorrow you a smile.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:11 am

Hmm..I guess I'm the only one alive and kicking here so far. Cutting straight to the chase, Manpei updated and he posted a rather sexy post of him as a picture. I'm not sure exactly where he is, but it was early morning when he posted the thing, around 7am Japan time.

Twins appreciation - Page 13 He_s_g10

It was rather long but the translations are a little off unlike Shinpei's. So I'll just pull out what I can read and understand.

-He and his brother are living nicely

-He had a scary dream

-Apparently he was running away from someone, but then again he's chasing someone in reality (me: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!! Onion To Kill )

-He was still tired when he woke up

-Scary dreams are really scary, right?

-Already forgotten the dream..

-He went watching Batman, Ushijima-kun and The Avengers in the cinema alone (me: Tamaki Seriously )

-They're all amazing and filled with kick-ass awesomeness

There are plenty more actually..but this is the part where I go confuse. He's going deep philosophy on us, talking about human greed and something about a late show which didn't get aired... Neutral I only get the last part where he'll be aiming high for the future.

The twins sure have grown much more mature these recent days, maybe it's time I move on too and start reaching for my goal. I'll be on my way now, but I'll still visit here and the tumblr pages to keep editing pictures and share the twins' blog posts.
    I bid you senpais farewell and have a good life! Hug

Bye-bye!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:03 am

Just a bit of something..
    to ah..remember me by. Like I said, I'll still lurk around, but not as much. And I really thank you all...I..couldn't have gotten so good at picture edits if it wasn't your support.
    And um, yeah..in truth and honesty, I was tearing up when I did this edit. Everyone was so nice, it was so much fun! Maybe I'll come back when Ouran movie's out online, and then we can start fangirling all over again so..
    Ah..I'm tearing up again. I should drop this picture off before I get too emotional

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Goodby10

I'll see you all, when this place is bustling again. Babyface-san, drop me a message here if you want me to edit some pictures, I'll be on the spot.

Take care everyone.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:51 pm

RENA!!! Onion T_T Don\'t Go Onion T_T Onion Anger

I would beg you to stay, but I do understand. Since we are kind of inbetween translators and no big updates from the Twins. Hopefully if they do another play or something we'll have new promotional photos to gaze at. I also do support people 'moving on' a bit when their previous obsessions go dry. But once Ouran is out, we can fangirl together once again Onion Daydreaming

I LOVE your last photo edit. Very beautiful. It is also hilarious to see them in so different poses and costumes Cunning Onion A good ending.

WAIT! I just found out something. Remember that fansub group that was supposed to do Indigo No Yoru? Well, they were busy for a while with other projects, but they are back on track! They are almost done(kind of ) with episode 1, working on the others as well. Gleaming Onion Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Skipping FINALLY. I will post the first episode as soon as they are done(which will hopefully be soon Onion Tantrum )

So, see Rena, you will have something good to come back and fangirl over here soon(ish) Onion Laugh Until then, see you later and good luck with you goals!!! And remember: No Shadow
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 am

Wassup, Princesses??! Very Happy

Ohmygoodness I am SOOOOOOOO sorry for not responding earlier. My computer is being really stupid for some reason; in the past if anyone on the forum made a post on here, I would get an update sent straight to my e-mail, but lately it hasn't been doing that. So here I've been checking my e-mail everyday thinking that no one had posted on here in almost a week. . . .

Then I realize that something doesn't seem right and decide to just log in to the forum and wouldntya know it, I've missed 3-4 days worth of posts. . . . Headesk Sweatdrop

Well anyway, I'm here now, and I don't plan on going anywhere. I'm sad that this place hasn't been getting much activity lately. If it helps, both the Ouran DVD and the Twinpei's straight to DVD movie is coming out next month. I plan on buying the movie with the twins online and I'd be happy to upload it for others to watch too :3 Nodding

As for the Ouran movie, I'm sure someone somewhere is planning on uploading it online (hopefully with subtitles). And even if it doesn't have subtitles I'll be watching it anyway because I heard that the Twinpei's had some good lovey-dovey scenes in it Onion Nosebleed

Speaking of which. . . .RENA-CHAN!!!! Onion Runs Away

I'm sorry to hear that you'll be taking a break from this place for a while but I guess it's only fair.
    I SWEAR I'm working on some good Takagi fanfiction!!
    I promise whether it's good or bad I'll post it up on here, it's just kind of hard because I always wrote my fanfics during my long classes last semester but this semester all my classes are super short (less than an hour long) so I really don't have as much "motivation" to daydream and make up pretty little stories in my head LOL

And also I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your photo edits, as usual. Actually, I've figured out a way to kind of save photos from off of Man and Shin's blogs; my laptop will only let me save random photos for some reason. . .but if I manage to find any good ones, I'll post them up on here and you are free to do with them as you wish. Smile

And while we're on the subject, can I just point out how the twins are not the best photographers?? Onion Laugh Like the photo that Manpei posted with his last blog. . .I think sometimes he and Shin forget to take into account things like lighting, angles, distance, etc and they just snap a photo of whatever they want lol Not that I'm complaining, just pointing it out. . .
    I wish they took more photos of themselves too. I guess maybe if they're really busy they don't feel like taking as many photos of themselves/each other.

Oh! And as for the photo of Manpei that you posted, I'm not positive but I think he may have taken the photo in the living room of their apartment; they have a black, flatscreen TV in their living room as I recall and I that looks like it may be that same TV in the background.

Like I said, I could be wrong though. tongue

(Manpei has very peculiar dreams, doesn't he? Suspect ) Good to know that he and Shinpei are still happily living together (that means less of a chance fo them possibly living seperately anytime soon :3 Nodding )

As for translations. . .I hope Babyface finds a replacement soon! Your last translator was very kind Babyface, I personally really appreciate her contributions. I'm still following the FYeahTakagiTwins tumblr page though, if you find any new stuff before we do, please share!!
    Also!

Bookworm, is it really true that Renasubs is almost done with the first episode of Indigo no Yoru???

Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Onion Skipping

Sweet!!! I figured they were busy with other things, that's totally understandable, I'm just glad they finally got back to 'Indigo'. And yes, please please do send us the link to the first ep as soon as it's done! Even though the twind don't show up till episodes 6-10 watching the first few episodes with the subs should give me a better idea of what the heck is going on lol

Well, I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. I've got school and work and other things going on but this is one of the few places that I can go where I can feel happy and relaxed ^_^
    Rena-chan, I hope you'll still stop by once in a while and I shall miss you. Hug Bookworm, same for you, I hope you won't stay away for too long. Crying or Very sad

I'm still looking for anything new or unseen about the twins, and I'll likely keep posting on here until I get REALLY busy or this forum ceases to exist altogether Big Laugh

Live well and be happy my fellow Princesses; and as the Twinpei's sometimes say:

I hope you all have lots of smiles! Onion Kiss

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Super_10
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 am

Please don't make it sound like I'm dying Embarassed ... I'm merely not going to post as often because my preuniversity exam's looming closer, so I'll be off most of the time, not all the time. I'm here now aren't I? Hug
    Anyways, I don't want this place to cease to exist. You know, I have a dream where I met bookworm-senpai and Takagi-senpai in a bookstore in Japan. We were buying a photobook of the twins when we bumped into each other, it was awesome actually. And then we all had some fun in a cafe talking about the twins and even went as far as stalking them at the Tokyo train station Rolling Eyes

Oh yeah, Shinpei posted a picture of his feet on their fb wall. He complained they're hurting, and I have no idea why Laughing

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Feet_h10
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:30 pm

I didn't mean to make it sound like you were dying Rena-chan Hug I guess I'm just sad that the popularity of this forum has gone down tremendously since the Ouran drama debuted last year. I thought that because the anime was/is so popular that maybe having a fan forum for the drama would continue to expand the Ouran fanbase and the more people who watched the show the more they would also become interested in the actors portraying the characters, etc.
    But it looks like most of the regulars who were on here last year have been long gone Crying or Very sad I'd just hate to see this forum become abandoned. . .

Oh well, I'll still be checking in from time to time too ^_^ If Renasubs really are making progess with the Indigo no Yoru subs, we DEFINITELY have to collaborate here in the future to fangirl about the show and the pretty twins who star in it cheers

That's so cute that you had a dream about all of us meeting together in Japan (Hey, never say "never" Wink ) I've often daydreamed about that myself. Being in Japan with you ladies. . .roaming around Tokyo, shopping, eating, stalking the twins, standing outside their apartment building all day waiting for them to come out. . . Onion Starry Eyes

That would be heaven!!!

Ryu Rena wrote:Oh yeah, Shinpei posted a picture of his feet on their fb wall. He complained they're hurting, and I have no idea why Laughing

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Feet_h10

I've said it before and I'll say it again. . . .

Manpei and Shinpei have some HUGE FEET!!! Onion Laugh

I remember seeing a picture Shinpei posted of his bare foot back in 2009 I believe( he bumped it against a table leg or something) and I remember just being shocked at how long and skinny his feet and toes were Shocked

I'm curious as to why Shin-chan's feet are hurting too. . .I think they're rehearsing for another play, maybe he hurt them at rehearsal?

Feel better, Shinny!! Very Happy

(How cute is it that he's wearing an anklet? :3 Nodding These two never lack for body ornaments. . .)

Speaking of rehearsals, I noticed something when I was flipping through Man and Shin's past blogs.
    I was looking at the pictures they had posted between late 2009 and early 2010 and apparently the twins were doing the stageplay "Magdala na Maria" and filming for Indigo no Yoru at the same time. affraid
    Not to mention they also recorded the song "Dear My Friends" around that time too (and then later on they of course filmed the music video for it).

Can you imagine that???

Filming for a drama, rehearsing for and performing a stageplay/musical, (basically having to memorize lines from two different scripts), learning the words to a song, recording the song, then filming for the video. . .and then they did the Indigo no Yoru stageplay right after that!!! All this while traveling all over the greater Tokyo area! Onion Hypnotised

No wonder they're so small!! Onion T_T It seems like they're always working on 2 or 3 projects at once. Like last year when they were filming for the Ouran movie and rehearsing/performing for the "Kizuna" play.

And we STILL haven't figured out how they found time to film a movie in the past year and a half!! Onion Anger

I hope they're careful and don't overwork, that was one of the reasons I found myself concerned with their body mass. I'd hate for my sweeties to get seriously ill or injure themselves well working so hard. They always seem to stay so positive too. . .in their blogs you never get the idea that they're regretful or complaining about having to work so much. They see everything as a challenge and their only concern is learning everything they can and doing their absolute best.

I wish I had 1/3 of their motivation. I'm a lazy bum compared to them. . . Onion Attacked by Te

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:00 pm

I suppose. But I don't even think a lot of people know we exist here. Some of the otakus might not even remember Ouran anymore because they don't really stick to one thing. When it comes to otaku-ism, all of Japan they'd adore Rolling Eyes
    OH YEAH!!

Speaking of wanting to meet each other in Japan, I don't know any of your real names! I only call you as 'Takagi-senpai' but I'd also love to know your real names, if it's not too much trouble that is. Rena is actually my made-up Japanese name, my real name is Liyana (which isn't that far from Rena anyway Razz ).

Wow..it's already 1am here, I should hit the sacks soon.
    Yeah, I noticed the twins have large feet. I think there's a translation made by Jade-sama once showing the lengths of their limbs, I'm not sure under what categories though.. And they're Japanese..memorizing things are a snap for them. But it's good that they're working so hard to be great actors.

I just hope they'd take it easy once in a while, you know, watch over themselves a bit so they don't overwork to death? Neutral

I wish I have some of their enthusiasm too..I can't seem to concentrate on anything now... Dead Onion
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm still here, Mrs. Takagi! Don't worry about me, I'll still fangirl as often as possible Very Happy And the Renai fansubs(the people doing Indigo) have a link where you can keep track of where they are in their projects, so you can check when you want as well: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvJ3pas7vPt3dEpueHk0ZWg1SktYTnExRDZsRjBsVFE&output=html

Those two are amazing when it comes to acting. Although, I wonder if part of their motivation comes from money? We have no idea how much they make per play/tv show/etc, so maybe they NEED to keep acting all the time in order to just pay the bills. They do live in one of the most expensive places on Earth, and they get regular haircuts/shopping trips/etc, but I bet those have to be paid from their hard-earned cash as well. If I wanted to live that type of lifestyle, then heck yes I would have to work my butt off. It is especially true for them since they are not big time stars yet.

Also, I wonder how many plays/tv shows they try out for but are rejected from? You would think that (just randomly guessing) in show business, for every, say, 1 part they get, they probably got rejected from at least 2 others. I do not know if that is an accurate number, but it would not surprise me. I wonder what kind of shows/plays they have been rejected from? It would be fascinating to see what parts they could have played. Maybe that is why they work on a lot of projects at once: they have to take what they can get, making it all work together.

Just random ramblings. Any thoughts to add?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 am