Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by NickyTakagi Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm back quicker then expected! damn those email forum notifications!! LOl

Hi Mrs.Takagi! Hug I will try not to stay away to long but honestly I dnt have a job (need to get one)im always find access to the internet but everyday I find a new crush/potential husband and I just get caught up! Onion Daydreaming Onion Starry Eyes its something to do while living regular life!!
    Right now I got the twitter bug and Im into kpop group shinee those that pay attention may notice that last time I was into Kpop group Beast but anyway... the twins... Onion Skipping

unfortunately I have not heard of any movie news so I didnt know but when it becomes avaible I would want to see it!!!

The XXX country thing yes I talking about the ichigo-kun girl! I mean I'm grateful but I'm not going to hunt you dwn! the twins maybe but not you your safe!

I understand protecting your identify that is completely fine I dont care about that, evryone should be as safe as possible online!

The TTTV thing? yeah I agree with since people outside of japan cant get it (or wanna pay for it since I dont think its a free japanese service and even if I lived it would depend how much it is, M&S luv ya but I got to eat!) if she isnt going to give us a blow by blow of whats going on then dont tell us or make vague comments about it!

I'm off!

p.s i noticed I make alot of typos! I apologise but I type and read faster then I think! also I'm tooo lazy to go back and edit my post once its done so plz make the most of what I have wrote! Smile if becomes unreadable then I will take action lol!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:57 pm

That WAS pretty fast! Razz

And don't worry about those typos, I just proofread my last post like 4 times and I still missed a handful of mistakes Rolling Eyes

Here's the poster for their movie:

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Ninjas10

I checked around online but there's no official translation of the summary of the movie yet. But the Twinpei's are the stars and that's all I really need to know :3 Nodding

Unfortunately the DVD doesn't include English subtitles as a special features option, so my only two options are 1) buy the DVD as planned and just watch it without the English subs or 2) wait for someone to possibly upload the movie online with English subtitles along with it . . . Onion Stress Load

Either way, I'm totally excited for this! My only disappointment is that it's being released straight to DVD and not in theatres. No

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi Nicky! So, you say you are into kpop? So are Mrs. Takagi and I! I prefer Bigbang myself. What do you think of them? I haven't hear Shinee or Beast yet.

(Yes, I know, not Twin related, but there's nothing much else to talk about!)
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Hey everyone, I'm back! Sorry for the long wait. Personal issues with my computer but it's all good now. Before I post my own personal news, I'm afraid I found some rather distrubing news from tumblr.

With these two pictures I bid farewell. There is a time when it’s time to bow out and I take this oppurtunity to do so.

There has been the ups and the downs. Many things that I can’t control mostly because this is the internet and I understand what can happen on the internet. And maybe I should shut my mouth up before I piss anyone off (as I have apparently done so with my comments) So I apologize for any insensitive thing I have done and will just stop in case I do something wrong again.

So good bye and good luck ~ And thanks to everyone who has followed me loyally.

I may occasionally translate something but don’t expect a translation right away.

I will not be offended if you choose to un-follow me as this may become inactive. -Ichigo kurimu

It sounds like she has chosen not to update her tumblr page regularly anymore due to comments that she somehow got a hold of. It's really too bad. To make things worse, I just got in contact with my awesome translator buddy and she has informed me that she couldn't understand the kanji on the Manpei and Shinpei magazine articles I sent her so she couldn't translate them. Right now, I'm thinking of asking if she would mind translating Manpei and Shinpei's blog updates for a while instead. She usually responds back within a day or two, I'll be sure to let you all know what she decides.

Be back soon.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:39 pm

A moment of silence for Ichigo's departure........................................................................................

Onion Anger Onion T_T Onion T_T Don\'t Go Onion Runs Away Wall ... Onion Onion Attacked by Te Onion Tantrum Onion To Kill Rain on My Parade

And now the depression will set in.

I really want to know what the comments were to her! The only thing I can think of (that we discussed here) would be the whole issue with her not naming Manpei's 'girlfriend', but we don't post on her blog or anything, and I doubt she would quit if she read what we had to say here if she somehow found us. Oh, I feel so sorry for her if she got flamed by jerks(who will now suffer the wrath of us fangirls Onion To Kill ).

Headesk Sweatdrop I suppose we will never know. Although, wherever she made this remark:

Ichigo-kurimu:"~~ Hmmmm seems Manpei may have been seen with the lovely young lady more than once. And looking at her blog she’s got the same bear as him. Coincidence? Maybe….. Did their little on screen “relationship” turn into something real. HAHAHAHAHA ~~

Still approve though!! ~~"

It is no longer on her blog. I check, checking times on other posts, and it is gone. Soooo, maybe she got a bit more flack for it than we realize. (Now I am paranoid that she read this forum. Darn my overreacting-ness Wall ... Onion )

And Babyface, please tell your friend we love her for all the help that she can offer! Even she could just do the blog posts, we would be content. Those are the only updates we ever get about what happens in their lives. Thank you Onion Bows
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Okay, I think as a polite thing to do, we should thank Ichigo for all her hard work(and beg her to stay!). I put this in her 'ask' box on her blog:

Please don't leave! I don't know what issues you have had, but I (along with several friends) dearly appreciate your translations of Takagi, etc. material. You are our only link to them. But if you feel that you must stop, I would like to say thank you for all that you have done for us and good luck in your future adventures.

I felt that it was only proper to show our appreciation and give her a nice send off. Just what I wanted to do.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:13 am

Onion Outrage EEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!?? Are you serious?! Ichigo-san won't update anymore?! Aww man..but she really helped us with the blogs and taking Jade-senpai's place. Not to mention the heads up she gives regarding the twins whenever she went and watch their plays and such. If it wasn't for her, this thread would've died down long ago.
    So Ichigo-san~~good luck in your life too, we hope to see you again Onion Kiss

Babyface-san..now you're our ONLY link to the twins, could you tell your friend that we shall forever love her if she could translate the twins' blog posts for us?? I'll even put in a very nice THANK YOU picture edit just for her if she agrees. Wooby Onion Eyes

So far the twins haven't updated anything(which is good considering we're out of translators right now) and not even any new pictures are posted on their fb page. Either they're busy with their holiday or just lazily relaxing in each other's arms, we may never know.

Even with no translator at the moment, let's just keep this place alive!!
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi everyone!!

@Thepinkbookworm Hi! yes I like kpop!! this isn't the thread for this but my number kpop group is Bigbang like you and Mrs.Takagi! Beast is ok, I have more appreciation for them since I saw them live in London (where I live) and they good! (worth the money I have to say) As for Shinee I just got into them but they seem to have a big fandom, they music style is different to both big bang and Beast, I have only heard and liked their commercial title songs, they are very much r'n'b and seem to have a mixture of electro and contemporary old school r'n'b if you want to listen something by I suggest replay it was their debut song, then ring ding dong, luicifer and their new song sherlock (very micheal Jackson like song) though evrybodys taste in music is different so I cant promise if you will like them like I do right now, I started like them after seeing them in a varity show called hello baby where they look after a baby.

anyway enough of that.... though I wish the twins did a show like hello baby it would be awesome!
    Moving on....
    I just read the news Sad ... well I would like to say Ichigo-kun (if you get to see this) that although I stand by my opinion with the comments I have made about your tumblr/Manpei potential GF situation in regards to you possible withholding information purposely or otherwise (because I have made some) I apologise if they contributed to your decision about you posting on your tumblr although anything I said was not meant to be mean-spirited I can tell that it could upset someone who taking the time to provide others with information and it is not a habit of mine to make people feel bad or as though they cant be themself or do/say what they want especially on their own blog!

I or anyone else might be the reason but if it is I apologise: I'm sorry, gomenasai!

Thinking about it I think evryone really just got heated at the idea of Manpei getting a girlfriend! Wink and we didn't know who she was or any info and it got out of hand!

anyway whatever ichigo-kun chooses to do is her right even if I dont get any translated info or updates about the twins!! Sad T_T
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Well, I guess one of us will need to learn Japanese. Sadly, I am still working on Spanish, soooooo, yeah.

Anyway, here is the last update from Ichigo, and it was a pretty good one. Apparently there is some special Hello Kitty exhibition going on, and I think all the actors/people who have worked with Hello Kitty got to design a robot Kitty to be on display. No idea why, but there you go. Daito and Yusuke also did some designs and they were actually pretty cool. Our precious Twins also got to design two robots, and here is what Ichigo posted:

Shinpei: Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr_m8nexhEvtz1r0hl8do1_400

Message from Shinpei:

To the children of the future! Are you well? Are you enjoying everyday?
    I’m enjoying myself everyday!
    No matter what age you become remember to work hard towards your dream!!
    And don’t forget to thank the people around you.
    I hope that there is peace in the future.

Manpei: Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr_m8nexhEvtz1r0hl8do2_400

Message from Manpei:

This is Takagi Manpei! I think the most important thing is to have a dream!!
    No matter what you must have a dream!! Remember to cherish everything as you work hard towards your dream!
    And, to cherish your family and everyone that has been there for you.
    That’s work together to become one.

I the sunglasses on Manpei's, with the hearts, but I like the red trim of Shinpei's. The little skull on the front pocket is an interesting touch Razz But they are both pretty cute.
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Hey everyone, I'm back! Just wanted to let you guys know that I got in contact with my translator and she agreed to post the last 4-5 blog updates from the twins. I mentioned again to her how much all of us truly appreciate her taking the time out to translate for us, she seemed very pleased!
    I sent all of their entires to her in kanji in one long document so I'm not sure if she's going to send them to me one at a time or all together once she's done. Unfortunately I can't save the photos the twins posted with their entires as well. . .but anyway, they should be up by the end of the week.

I hope we can find another willing translator before too long!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:55 am

It really has gotten quiet these days..I'm starting to miss everyone.
    The twins still haven't updated their blogs BUT Shinpei did post a picture on facebook a few hours ago.
    It's his lunch;

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Shinpe10
    Picture is todays lunch. Delicious!Have a nice day! SHINPEI

Can someone just tell me what...THIS...is?? All I see is sesame seeds, that's it. And some unknown vegetables. Looks yummy though Very Happy

And before I forget, the Hello Kitties they designed are so cute! I like Shinpei's kitty, somehow it's just so..bright and peppy, like him Razz
    Gosh I hope it'll lighten up here again..it's so dull when there's no one here.

Has ANYBODY heard ANYTHING about Ouran movie somewhere online?! It's been some time already, surely there's got some news!! Mad
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:15 am

Ryu Rena wrote:It really has gotten quiet these days..I'm starting to miss everyone.
    The twins still haven't updated their blogs BUT Shinpei did post a picture on facebook a few hours ago.
    It's his lunch;

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Shinpe10
    Picture is todays lunch. Delicious!Have a nice day! SHINPEI

Can someone just tell me what...THIS...is?? All I see is sesame seeds, that's it. And some unknown vegetables. Looks yummy though Very Happy

And before I forget, the Hello Kitties they designed are so cute! I like Shinpei's kitty, somehow it's just so..bright and peppy, like him Razz
    Gosh I hope it'll lighten up here again..it's so dull when there's no one here.

Has ANYBODY heard ANYTHING about Ouran movie somewhere online?! It's been some time already, surely there's got some news!! Mad

Yo!

Yeah, it has been scary quiet these past few days. I'm not used to not posting something on here at least once a day. I'm surprised I'm actually getting other stuff done for a change. . . Neutral

Anyway, I see that the twins are still uploading photos and writing the cpations in English :3 Nodding But for the record I have no idea what that is Shin was eating. . .O_o I supposed he didn't know how to write it in English. . .hehe

No news on the Ouran movie yet, at least as far as I know. I think the DVD has to be released first. So once the DVD is released someone can upload it online. I'd expect that someone should upload it before, I dunno. . . .New Years Day. . . Rolling Eyes

(Oh and Rena-chan, I sent you a private message on your profile, be sure to check it out! Cool )
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:20 am

I know what you mean.. Neutral I can actually focus on my work without having to come check here every once in a while. Though it's nice, it's also really sad and lonely..knowing that the thread's gotten reeeeally quiet. I'm just not used to it T_T

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh and Rena-chan, I sent you a private message on your profile, be sure to check it out!

Really..? It doesn't say anything about me having a new message. The only message I have is the one I sent to cinnamon months ago. confused Oh wait..there it is Razz my bad
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:03 pm

It's so quiet!!! So, we should totally start discussing random things...........any ideas?

The Ouran movie comes out on DVD in October, so hopefully someone in Japan will post it soon after, and than a subbing group will get it subbed. I am hoping that there will be some sort of promotions for the release, and that means the Twins will be back! Hopefully.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Double post.

I just saw something on Facebook from Shinpei. Apparently the Twins' page has reached 7000, so they thank everyone for that! Now they want to aim for 10,000. So, yeah, little update there.

Right before that, Manpei had said thank you for reaching 7000 as well. From the translation, it kind of sounded like the two of them mentioned a 'next step', although it could just mean the aim for 10,000 fans. Manpei posted a pretty picture with his(I wonder where they were?):

Twins appreciation - Page 12 264731_428558387196664_2098890346_n
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Let's just talk about our dreams on what we would do if we see Manpei and/or Shinpei walking in our town one day.
    If say..I see them shopping at one of my favourite complexes one day or I see them simply strolling around, talking and laughing at the same place I was, I'd probably freak out, scare the crap out of my parents or friends and would start hyperventilating. THEN I'd run up to them, blabber away like a freak of a fan I am Razz and begged to take a couple of pictures with them, and I don't care if they understand my english or not.

What would any of you do if you see the Twinpeis walking in your street one day?? Smile

Takagi-senpai, I hope you have some good Twinpei fanfics coming up, I seriously want to read something OTHER than textbooks and trigo *shudders* I'm so doomed in my trial, I still don't understand all those numbers in my math book.. T_T Geez I hope I do better in this one..my college entry pass depends on it!!

Anyways, that firework picture is soooo nice!!! I'm gonna save that picture and use it in any upcoming edits as the background. I REALLY wish those two would post a picture of them together, we haven't heard anything in days!! Onion Stress Load
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:29 pm

I would probably just watch them walk by, taking out my camera to take a picture, but I would be too shy to approach them. I get shy around people like them, and I have never seen a famous person before, so I honestly have no idea what would happen. Although, I might just follow them around, keeping a safe distance, but enjoying looking at them Razz If they looked lost, I might give them directions, maybe ask for a picture.

An update on Ichigo: She has posted random pics/gifs of actors that she likes, so she has not gone away for good. But she did mention that translations would be fewer and not as fast. But if she will at least share her experiences with them, I will be happy :3 Nodding
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I would probably just watch them walk by, taking out my camera to take a picture, but I would be too shy to approach them. I get shy around people like them, and I have never seen a famous person before, so I honestly have no idea what would happen. Although, I might just follow them around, keeping a safe distance, but enjoying looking at them Razz If they looked lost, I might give them directions, maybe ask for a picture.

An update on Ichigo: She has posted random pics/gifs of actors that she likes, so she has not gone away for good. But she did mention that translations would be fewer and not as fast. But if she will at least share her experiences with them, I will be happy :3 Nodding

I'm with you on this one, Bookworm. Cool

If I ever saw them in my town, they'd most likely be downtown in the shopping district. I'd be too nervous to walk up to them Embarassed I get shivers just thinking about what their voices would sound like up close!!

You know how in episode 9 of the Ouran drama (Hikaru and Haruhi's first date) how Hikaru and Haruhi were just going about doing different stuff and the rest of the host club was basically just trailing behind them, spying on them?

Yeah, that's pretty much what I would do, no lie Razz

I think I'd just follow them around, close enough so I could see them but they wouldn't see me. Ducking behind walls, blending in with the crowd, wearing sunglasses, hiding behind a giant newspaper, suddenly looking away when they looked in my direction. . . .fun stuff Ninja Oh, and I think I'd try to get some sneaky photos of them with my phone too.

(Damn, I've become the dreaded stalker fangirl, haven't I T_T )

On the OTHER hand. . . .if I felt confident enough in my Japanese, I think I'd be able to hold onto my sanity long enough to approach them (eventually) and say "hi", tell them what a big fan I am, ask for a picture or an autograph, etc. . .considering my ethnicity maybe they'd be pleasantly happy and surprised Surprised
    Now that I think about it, since they seem to like practicing their English skills, I could have a short conversation with them, going back and forth between speaking English and Japanese. Oh, and just to be boastful, I think I'd have to mention how I've always been able to tell them apart. . .if that doesn't make them happy, I don't know what will Big Laugh

Oh! And if I REALLY wanted to press my luck, I think I'd try to give them a hug before leaving Hug They're so skinny. . . .I may even be able to wrap both my arms around the 2 of them at the same time LOL

They truly seem friendly to me, I don't think they're like a lot of Western celebrities who sometimes act rude when fans approach them in public, even when the fans are being respectful. Evil or Very Mad

Rena-chan, you're scenario is hilarious! I can just picture you running up to them, chattering away in English (possibly freaking them out) and them, because they're so awesome, being polite and smiling anyway ^_^

Thanks for the photo from their FB page, Bookworm. It's funny, this morning I was checking my FB page as usual, and I was checking the twins' homepage and the number of likes they had was still 6,999 at the time. Then my screen froze and I had to refresh the page, and by time the window re-opened, they had 7,000 likes haha

Good for them cheers They said they wanted to reach 10,000 eh? I can honestly see that happening in the next year or so Wink .

Speaking of which, they'll be turning 27 in about 2 months. . .I remember because me, Man and Shin are all Libra-babies Smile I wonder what they'll be doing to celebrate this year. . .
    Do you think that they (or other twins for that matter) get each other birthday gifts? I don't recall them ever mentioning it. . . .

[Scary thought: the Twinpei's will be 30 in 3 years Onion Sweat Onion Outrage Onion Anger ]
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Lol, wow..now that you mention that, my reaction would make me look like such a douche Embarassed . If I were to meet them anywhere, I'm just going to get a grip of myself and follow them around, and then maybe I'd consider talking to them.
    Speaking of which, my friend went to Tokyo and Nagoya not a while ago and..and..GAAAHH!!! SHE MET THE TWINS ON THE STREET ONE DAY!!! Onion Outrage Onion Sweat Onion Icy Breeze Onion To Kill Onion Tantrum Onion Anger Onion Runs Away Wall ... Onion Onion Attacked by Te
    According to her (her name's Katherine but we call her Kat) she was strolling around Tokyo one night when she saw a pair of twins asking someone to take a picture of them. Kat found it a little weird so she paid them no mind. When she came back and saw the twins' picture on my file, she told me the whole story.

Kat: Hey! I've seen those two! They were taking pictures together when I was in Japan.

Me: Shocked Wh...WHAT?! You met Manpei and Shinpei?!

Kat: I don't know who they were actually, but this picture is exactly like the one they asked that passerby to take! The exact same place, and they sat like this too. I thought it was a bit weird so I didn't say anything and just go back to my hotel.

Me: &%#$@%&^*%!!!!! Onion Anger

She said she was further back from them and even passed by them. I AM SO JEALOUSSSS!!!!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Lol, wow..now that you mention that, my reaction would make me look like such a douche Embarassed . If I were to meet them anywhere, I'm just going to get a grip of myself and follow them around, and then maybe I'd consider talking to them.
    Speaking of which, my friend went to Tokyo and Nagoya not a while ago and..and..GAAAHH!!! SHE MET THE TWINS ON THE STREET ONE DAY!!! Onion Outrage Onion Sweat Onion Icy Breeze Onion To Kill Onion Tantrum Onion Anger Onion Runs Away Wall ... Onion Onion Attacked by Te
    According to her (her name's Katherine but we call her Kat) she was strolling around Tokyo one night when she saw a pair of twins asking someone to take a picture of them. Kat found it a little weird so she paid them no mind. When she came back and saw the twins' picture on my file, she told me the whole story.

Kat: Hey! I've seen those two! They were taking pictures together when I was in Japan.

Me: Shocked Wh...WHAT?! You met Manpei and Shinpei?!

Kat: I don't know who they were actually, but this picture is exactly like the one they asked that passerby to take! The exact same place, and they sat like this too. I thought it was a bit weird so I didn't say anything and just go back to my hotel.

Me: &%#$@%&^*%!!!!! Onion Anger

She said she was further back from them and even passed by them. I AM SO JEALOUSSSS!!!!!

Oh. . . .my. . . .sweet. . . .nibblets!!!!!!!!!! Onion Outrage Onion Outrage

Rena-chan, when was your friend in Tokyo exactly??

Did she say what part of Tokyo she was in?

Did she say which photo it was exactly she was refering to?

That's friggin' amazing!!! Onion XD Jealous doesn't even begin to cover what I'm feeling.

Now that I think about it. . . .I wonder if asking passerby to take pictures for them is a habit the twins have. Lately I've been looking through my photo album of them again(yes, I know, I need help)and it occured to me that in certain photos when they're out n' about sometimes they take photos of themselves or of each other, but then there are photos like these. . . .

Twins appreciation - Page 12 01_1p110

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Alien10

And in my mind I'm like "Wait a minute, if it was just the two of you hanging out together. . .who'd you get to take the picture? Suspect "

LOL Grabbing random folks on the street and asking them to take a photo for you. . . Razz

But seriously, that's awesome. . . .some people get all the luck. . . Crying or Very sad

(Slightly off topic but in a similar incident. . .my buddy "Rae" has a dad who is a lawyer here in our city, and he gets to meet a lot of famous/important people. So one day me and Rae were at school eating in the cafe, and we had been together for like 3 hours already talking about all types of nonsense. . .and I absentmindedly picture up her phone and started going through her photo album, after scrolling for a minute or two I saw a photo of her standing next to none other than. . .Michael Jordan!! *aka, the most famous basketball player in all the free world/ Chicago's greatest celebrity next to President Obama*
    I looked at her like she was crazy and waved the phone in her face and said something like "When were you going to tell me about this?? Onion To Kill " And she replied with something like "Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that? I met him at some event my dad took me to a few weeks ago and he posed for a photo with me. . .no big deal."

Me: Headesk Sweatdrop
    )

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:12 am

It was a few months ago but she only mentioned the encounter some time ago. I was too jealous to remember sharing it with you all. She only said she visited Tokyo, Nagoya and Shibuya, nothing more. And the photo was this one;

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Night-10

My friend, Larissa has more luck. Her dad is a dj in one of our country's hottest radio station and he gets to meet EVERYBODY, bringing her along of course. He met Adam Lambert, Linkin Park and other bands and celebs whenever he wants to. When she told me and the rest of our friends that she met all those people, we were all begging her to bring us next time there's a new celeb in town. She can even get free tickets and backstage passes through her dad!! When a few K-Pop groups came to town, she got all the tickets but since she's busy with school and all, she gave them away for FREE. I remember when MBLAQ and BIG BANG came, she got 4 tickets and she gave them all away without regrets.

T_T

I'm not really that much into K-Pop but seeing how easily she could get stuff..I really wish I could trade lives with her!
    I hope when I go to Japan, I could meet the twins like how Kat did and they'd ask me to take a picture of themselves..that would be the greatest experience I could ever ask for. Onion Daydreaming
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:39 am

Ryu Rena wrote:It was a few months ago but she only mentioned the encounter some time ago. I was too jealous to remember sharing it with you all. She only said she visited Tokyo, Nagoya and Shibuya, nothing more. And the photo was this one;

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Night-10

Oh yeah, I remember this one!

They look so cute!!! Onion Nosebleed

You're friend Kat was so lucky. . . .I don't know what I would've done in her position. . . .losing my mind and making a complete fool of myself seems like the most likely option though. . . Cunnin Onion Idea

They really need to take some good photos together, ASAP.

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:01 am

If I were in her place, I would've quickly made me way nearer and watch them take a picture together. And then maybe I'd ask to take a picture with them, after I explain I'm a fan of them though. How I wish I could meet the twins like her..my life would be complete if that happens Onion Daydreaming
    We should all start saving money for Japan, and I might start writing columns in newspapers just so I could get paid! I will do everything in my power to get my butt to Japan and stalk the twins down if I have to!

Rabid fangirl stalker mode there...

And yeah! These two should start taking more cute pictures together! It's been a while since we've last seen their brotherly love act, I'd die to see them do that again. Oh, and their son, LOVE-kun, they don't mention him anymore. I wonder how he's doing..? Heck, I wonder what Shinpei and Manpei are doing, they barely update their blogs anymore. I think summer's about to end there in Japan, right?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:35 am

Quick update! Since we may or may not be getting a translation of these. . . .but Man and Shin just updated their blogs like half an hour ago (at the exact same time, nonetheless!! Razz )

Anywho, I think they both talked about their fanmeeting event that's coming up. Also, Manpei mentioned something about rehearsals, but rehearsals for what, I couldn't understand.

Couldn't really make sense out of Shin's blog but. . .OMIGOSH! The photo he posted of himself is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! Onion Blush Onion XD Onion Love Eyes I literally squealed when I saw it, he's such a pretty boy! I wish I could just click and save their pics. . .X-(

http://ameblo.jp/takagishinpei/

And I feel like such a hypocrite with these two, because previous to discovering them the ONLY type of guys I liked where the big, masucline, "alpha-male" type, and 'pretty boys' turned me off in the worse way.

Now cut to me obsessing over adorable, metorsexual twins. . . Onion OTL I just don't know what the heck I want. . . .

I'm working on bringing you those fanfics you asked for, Rena-chan! I start school week after next and that's when I get my best stories done, in class Cunning Onion I think I'll make up 2 stories, one light, twincest story and another one about me and either Man or Shin. . . .I haven't decided which one will be my victim though. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes Anywho, I hope they turn out okay. Please be honest but gentle with your reviews everyone.

Be of good cheer today, Princesses!! queen

[Oh and about LOVE-kun Rena-chan, I miss them talking about their son too. I know that LOVE-kun lives in Nagoya now with their other half-dozen dogs at their parents house. I guess the Twinpei's got too busy with their schedules and couldn't leave him alone in their apartment anymore. But still, I'd enjoy an update every now and then on their "kids".]
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Hey, here that picture from And Manpei's blog:

Twins appreciation - Page 12 O0800060012138638624

and Shinpei's blog:

Twins appreciation - Page 12 O0320042812138618506

Manpei's picture is really colorful Smile

Sponsored content