Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 27 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by setolove Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:15 am

First few minutes......I melted lol

I should be paying attention to whatever the other guys are talking about but I can't stop looking at cutie shinpei right now. XDDDDD
    Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:14 am

OMG My computer buggered up so I missed the first few minutes! What did Shinpei do? I have to know!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:59 am

I still hate this stupid slow internet connection. And what livestream are you talking about? confused I never mentioned any livestream..

Anyways, the twins -more specifically, Shinpei- posted something on their wall a couple hours ago, but since I had something going on, I completely forgot aboutit. He posted this on their fb page;

間もなくアメスタだよー★皆Checkよろしくです!! Shinpei

And according to the pathetically sad tranlation from Google, it means this;

Thank you everyone ★ Check Yo is it Amesuta soon!! Shinpei

No..don't look at me, I have no idea what he says, or what he means. I just wish he'd posted a picture or something~!! I've been itching to get some picture edits, and the only picture edits I've done so far are for K anime!
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:15 am

Hello again! Despite worrying about my computer going crazy on me, I was actually able to watch Shinpei during the "White Day Special" program. Setolove wasn't lying. . .I swear Shinpei is the prettiest little thing you've ever seen X-P

So the program include 7 ikemen idols: Shinpei and 6 other guys lol And of course the two hosts. One of the hosts happened to be larger than the typical Japanese man I'm used to seeing on these variety shows, yet I noticed that he had a strangely high-pitched voice O_O I couldn't tell if he was talking like that naturally or doing it on purpose, either way his voice didn't match his body type, it was a little bizarre. . .
    So the young men introduced themselves, starting with Shinpei and. . .he's such a doll!!! He had on this big grey t-shirt that was clearly too large for his tiny body, tight jeans, this black baseball cap that said 'Supreme' on it (I think Manpei has the same one, I remember seeing it in a photo they posted not too long ago) and he had tiny silver hoops in each ear. But can I just take a moment to gush about how big his eyes are?? Shinpei Takagi has THE prettiest big-round eyes, and when you add on his round face, he just looks like a little boy, he was so adorable. He also has these thick, pouty lips that he presses together when he smiles and. . .lord I just wanted to jump through the screen and kiss the crap out of him!! His hair was also a dark, natural looking brown color so that made me happy too. . .haha

Um, maybe Setolove would be more qualified to talk about what went on. . .as each young man introduced himself, the hosts would start asking him a bunch of questions, and after Shinpei said his name and all that, I think I heard one of the hosts ask "Futago?" and I'm assuming Shinpei said something to the degree of "Yes, I'm a twin," and then he talked about Manpei for a minute, but I'm not quite sure about the details. Then one of the hosts asked "Nii-chan?" so I guess he was asking if Shinpei was the older brother and Shinpei replied "Ototo" which means 'little brother,' and. . .they said some other stuff I couldnt understand lol So each guy had a chance to introduce himself and talk for a while, and honestly it took a really long time to go through all 7 young men, by time the hosts were done giving each guy a hard time, I noticed that 20 minutes had already gone by!

I pretty much tuned out when the other guys were talking and just watched Shinpei smile and giggle every couple of minutes at what was being said. God he is just so delicious. . .he looked like he could've been the youngest one there but as we all know, he's older than he looks. Um. . .so the hosts gave each of the ikemen a drawing board and a marker and asked them a question to which they had to write an answer on the board. Shinpei went first, and I couldn't understand the question or the answer but I think I heard him say "Nee-chan" so maybe we was talking about their older sister for a while(?) But what really confused me is at one point he stood up and. . .I'm assuming at the request of the bigger host. . .well, Shinpei slapped the bald host on the back of the head with his hand LOL I guess it was a demonstration? I really was lost at that point. . . .
    So they went to each guy, and for the life of me I couldn't tell what they were talking about, maybe Setolove could explain it better. . .the segment was only 50 minutes long and Shinpei had a decent chance to speak, but really I wish they hadn't picked so many guys to go on air at the same time. I noticed that he was staring off into space a lot while the other guys were talking, which just made his eyes look even bigger. . .his eyes kind of looked sparkley because of the lighting too. AH, HE'S SO GORGEOUS! One or two of the other ikemen were kind of okay looking, but Shinpei was the best, hands down.

My Japanese is a joke so I really couldn't understand everything, but I was just as happy seeing Shinpei's bright face, if I weren't so afraid of crushing him, I'd hug him X-)

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:54 pm

So sorry, Rena - it was setolove who mentioned the White Dat Special. See what happens when I try to do to much at once.

Anyway I watched it but unfortunately missed the start because the computer was stupid. Also the stream got stuck a couple of times. I tried to record it on my ipod (which broke the second I was about to start recording. I got my brother's ipod though and recorded most of it. It ran out of space before it finished so I deleted something and used the little space I gained from that to record Shinpei's last moments on the show.

I'm going to try and edit it a bit and post it on youtube. Hopefully it works and I'll be back with the link.

Oh and thank you so much Babyface for the summary - it's good to know what was going on. I barely picked up anything from it. I just spent all that time thinking "Shinpei is so cute" and "my arm hurts from holding this ipod"

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Hello hello~~~~~

I'm on my computer again XD After the show, I went to sleep for an hour since I stayed up all night. Then I had to do some shopping but now I'm back Smile

ugh I wish I could rewatch it because I'm already forgetting a lot of stuff.
    So Shinpei looked soooooo adorable! I always thought he was cute but somehow, he looks cuter now. o____o I have no idea how he does it. XDDDDDD

Shinpei introduced himself first and then one of the two hosts mentions the twin thing. lol So they were asking him if he had a twin and stuff. I'm pretty sure Shinpei also said that Manpei is the older brother by three minutes. XD They asked him if he was the older or younger twin. Then at one point, they said "ikemen twin?" XD and Shinpei said yes right away so they were laughing at him for agreeing that his twin is good looking. But then again, it would be more weird if Shinpei said no. XDDDDDDDDDD He mentioned that he played basketball since the hosts asked him if he plays any sports. Then he went on to talk about how Manpei and him have the same DNA and Manpei also played basketball. The conversation turned into their epic first love story and how both of them fell in love with the same girl but she only confessed to Manpei. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD The other guys were surprised about it.

The other guys introduced themselves and they were pretty cute. XD The guy after Shinpei did Tenimyu too but he was way after Shinpei's time. (I actually don't know how many years after Shinpei but for sure, he wasn't in the fourth cast lol (shinpei was third cast)) The guy knew that Shinpei was in Tenimyu though so they talked a bit about that Smile

After introductions, they were given some big notebooks to write stuff and were asked who they want to thank. Shinpei wrote down his father (and it had a little anger/annoyed mark at the end too LOL). He talked about how his father is very strict with the family and how he even calls him and scolds him sometimes lol (I'm pretty sure he said calls too)
    And how he gets hit on the head by his dad and it hurts. XDDDD So the hosts were surprised and then Shinpei stood up to demonstrate how hard his dad hits him on the head. ROFL!!! Poor other host got hit on the head. XDDDDD He didn't even offered to be hit. lol In the end, Shinpei said that his father is a good person and that he likes him. ^__^ lol even with his strict upbringing since he feels that his dad did a good job at raising him

The other guys talked about who they'll like to thank and some of them were funny. XD At least the last two people who btw, are friends. lol

The last question that was asked......I couldn't pay that much attention since my phone kept going off and I had to answer some texts >_____< I'm pretty sure the question was about love and White Day.

Then they were given some time to advertise and Shinpei raised his hand to talk and he was advertising TTTV. XDDD such a cutie~ Razz

This is a VERY rough summary of what happened. I really want to watch it again. I know that I would be able to pick up even more if only I could watch it one more time. T_T

But I still can't get out of my head how cute Shinpei looked. XD He really looked the cutest.
    Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming

aikochan96
    aikochan96
    Commoner

Post by aikochan96 Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 pm

I missed it.. tuitions. @_@
    Seto senpai, upload?

Uhm, anyways, anybody can tell me what this is about?
    http://eldoow.livejournal.com/18358.html

It obviously has Manpei in it.. and... all I can think of now is Math. GOD! Let these exams be over soon. ==''
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Sorry, aikochan but I don't know what the link is since my internet goes down every time I try to get on livejournal. But the title says 'Conton Club' - that was a play Manpei was in but I've only seen a clip of it. If I find the link, I will upload it later or tomorrow.

I'm curious, since you're usually on here at about the same as me, are you maybe in the same time zone? That would be nice because I'm usually the only one on here at the time. The place only comes to life when I'm sleeping!

I'm sorry you missed the live stream but I am currently uploading it on youtube. It's taking a long time to upload though and I missed the start. Also I am very sorry to everyone but you can see my reflection on the video and sometimes it gets very shaky - but come on, I was holding the ipod up for 50 minutes solid! You can also see me mouthing to people to go away.

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Hey everyone! I have just posted part one of the live stream! As I mentioned before, you can see my reflection and I am very sorry about that.

I've seen pictures of some of you girls and you're all really pretty - I feel so average in comparison.

Anyway, because you can see me, I posted the video as unlisted, which means only people with the link can watch it. I'd really appreciate it if you guys didn't repost the video or the links anywhere outside this thread. If I had a choice, I would re-record it without me but that's not an option and I really want to share this with you. So please ignore me in the background. PS If I look bored, I'm not - I was keeping a straight face so I wouldn't mess up the video.

The audio quality isn't great either and the video is shaky in parts, but like I said, holding an ipod still for 50 minutes solid is difficult.

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_7fAieZIU0&feature=youtu.be

I'll upload part 2 tomorrow, I need to sleep now - it's almost 1 in the morning. Sleep

One more thing, a few times the reflection of my lips clashes with Shinpei's lips - does that count as an indirect kiss? Onion Blush

aikochan96
    aikochan96
    Commoner

Post by aikochan96 Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:49 am

hitachiin-fangirl:

I don't even know what Conton Club is about. Just a play or a musical?
    There are download links on that page. Razz

Thank you soooooooo much for uploading the live-stream!! Very Happy

I am in India. Its currently 1:18 p.m over here.. so yeah.. you decide now if we're in the same time zone. Razz
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:30 am

Nope, we're not in the same time zone - you're 4 and a half hours ahead of me. I think you're still the closest though on this thread.

Conton Club - I think it's a musical. I have only seen 1 song from it with Manpei in it but there's so many people he doesn't get a chance to shine. And if I'm totally honest, I was unimpressed with the song and everyone's singing.
    Here's the link anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8YOdIpNK90

I hope you enjoy the live stream. I'm uploading part 2 now.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:37 am

Part 2 of the White Day Special is up! Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxsy44E4pcQ

The same rules as before apply - don't upload this video or the link anywhere else. Thank you.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Hey everyone. Manpei's pregnant! Doesn't he look it though with the way he's standing? And look, he's even pointing at the person who made him pregnant!

(I really need to get shot for that) Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Twins appreciation - Page 27 Manpre12

aikochan96
    aikochan96
    Commoner

Post by aikochan96 Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:20 pm

(I really need to get shot for that)

Or hugged. LOL That SO made my day (night here ^^')
    I laughed so hard. Razz

Is it some play? Very Happy Which one? I can never have too much of their plays. Gleaming Onion Eyes

Meanwhile, I have my computer final exam tomorrow.. School, Y U torture me so?! Wall ... Onion
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Thank you aikochan! Virtual hugs! So glad I'm not going to get shot.
    I meant to reply immediately but I was rushed out to get chinese from the take away and I'm just back.

I'm not sure where they are or what they were working on - sorry.

Good luck for your exam!
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:49 pm

I'm back!!!

First off, I don't think I've had a chance to say 'hi' to our newest member, aikochan.

Welcome!! I hope you're enjoying this place so far, I'm glad to see the twins thread is still the most popular on this site ^_^ Also! hitachiinfangirl, thanks so much for recording and re-posting the White Day program on youtube, I appreciate it!! I promise I will not repost the link anywhere. . .*crosses heart* Shinpei's a little darling, isn't he? I just wanna hug and squeeze him but he's so damn small. . .>_<

Oh and I meant to comment on something you posted on here a couple of days ago. . .you were talking about the program where the twins went to that female hoarders apartment, and during the beginning of the tour when the twins were in the kitchen, you pointed out that Shinpei was standing pretty much right against Manpei's back. . .*giggles* I noticed that too! X-D I almost though that Shinpei was going to hug/grab him from behind or something. . . .no such luck though. . . X-(

ALSO!! Thanks for that photo you just posted too! Of the pregnant Manpei. . . LOL Baggy clothes really swallow them up, don't they?

I could be wrong, but it looks like that photo might have been taken backstage at the White Day Special that Shinpei was in; he's wearing the same clothes and hat he was wearing during the show, so maybe Manpei was waiting backstage(?)

If it's alright with you hitachiinfangirl, I would like to repost this photo on my blog. . .I feel bad because I haven't really updated much this week, even though I've gained 3 or 4 new followers. . .:-)

Thanks again for everything! I'll try to be back soon!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:49 pm

It wasn't until I saw the pics from Manpei's and Shinpei's blog that I remembered how Shinpei talked about the rest of the guys meeting Manpei. XDDDDDDD

So I'm thinking that Manpei was waiting for Shinpei and that's why Shinpei looked sort of distracted XDDDDDDD *fangirl mind*

That and I thought it was a bit weird that Shinpei didn't talk much about Manpei as always. XDDDD He is usually a bit reserved when Manpei is around.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Babyface21 wrote:
    I almost though that Shinpei was going to hug/grab him from behind or something. . . .no such luck though

Oh I wish he had of done that! We all know he was probably thinking it though Cunning Onion

Feel free to post the picture on your blog. I could maybe get some more pictures for you if you want, if you can't get them off their blogs. And you can post the thing about Manpei being pregnant too if you want.

I think you're right about that being back stage at the white day special. That's so cute that Manpei waited backstage for Shinpei Onion Love

I've noticed that no-one seems to post translations of the twins posts anymore. Do we not have a translator?

I also think I should maybe have a nickname because hitachiin-fangirl is long and not very catchy - I'll try and think of something you can all call me for short.

I was trying to post this next bit earlier but the computer died. I said that I got a nice picture of the twins from Shinpei's blog but it's a pity about that guy in the middle. Rena, do you think you can do anything to fix it?

Twins appreciation - Page 27 Manpei14
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Hi setolove. Your message just came through while I was writing my post. I love the little moments when Manpei shows how much he loves Shinpei! It just sends my fangirling into overdrive Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes

Last edited by hitachiin-fangirl on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:24 pm

I think they had work together.....I haven't had the chance to read their entries. XD I just looked at the pics. Not that I would understand much anyways. *FAILS*

That's so cute though. They must have gone home together since it was pretty late when the show ended anyways~

I still can't get over how cute Shinpei looked. Onion Daydreaming
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:30 pm

I know! He was so cute! Onion Blush If I wasn't recording it, I would have kissed the screen or something like that!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:41 pm

I can only drop by briefly, but I loved all those pictures and thank you so much hitachiin-fangirl for taking a video and posting them! I have to say, I like Shinpei's hat. He's a hat type of person, I think.

I also wanted to answer your previous question: no, we don't have an official translator. We kind of had one for a bit, but I think that girl got way too busy, maybe. But, did you say you were good (or marginally good) with written Japanese? If so, well, I am sure we could find something for you to help us with Smile
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Yes I can manage to translate written Japanese but I won't lie, I'm not all that good. I think I might have a go at translating some of their blog posts. I didn't get the job that I had an interview for so I've got some time (although I have a number of other projects on the go at the moment so I can't devote too much time to it)

I've just noticed, I've been upgraded from commoner to scholarship student! Banzai! I was thinking it would be cool to have something different than commoner - like a normaller "I don't wanna be a commoner, I'm a normaller."

Anyway, I like being a scholarship student now and maybe some day, I will earn a cool title like the rest of you. But I don't want one til I've earned it.

I was just about to post this when your message came through Bookworm! I'd be happy to translate some magazine articles for you. Just make sure the picture quality is good enough for me to read the kanji.

Last edited by hitachiin-fangirl on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Great! Hey, you are way better than me, so I'll take any help! I think there were some magazine articles, but I'm not sure which ones. I'll wait until Rena or Mrs. Takagi come on because they might have a better idea of what things we would like translations for. But you can try the blog posts, we would love to read those Smile
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:18 pm

I was editing a previous post when your message came through so the reply is above your comment rather than below it - whoops!

Another edit: I've just thought of a nickname - 'Starfire'
    What do you guys think? If it's too confusing, just forget it. I just thought it might be easier than writing hitachiin-fangirl every time. I'm not fussed either way so call me whatever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:10 am