Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by setolove Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:17 pm

One is pretty much for adults and yeah the other ones are gory OTL

Hahahahaha I didn't even noticed when I changed too. XD But yay~ Cool
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:27 pm

OK. I won't watch the adult one, maybe the gory ones. I'm usually not squimish. I've been trying out Japanese calligraphy today. My dad wants some to put on his wall. I've done one with inside joke we have, one with the equivalent of home sweet home and one with a famous haiku by Matsuo Basho. (I also did one for myself that says I love Manpei and Shinpei! That one can go on my wall)

I'm a ninja Ninja
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Dang, Starfire, you are a ninja. I wish I could do Japanese calligraphy, it is so beautiful. But I don't have the right tools or enough knowledge of Japanese to do so Rolling Eyes
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:00 pm

I'm not sure why I'm a ninja. I just said it randomly. Actually, that's a lie - I wanted to use that emoticon soooo bad!

I don't have the proper tools for calligraphy either. I'm using cheap photocopier paper, watercolour paints and an ordinary paint brush. It can all be got pretty cheap. the paints and brush cost me £2.50.
    It's quite difficult. I keep getting the proportions wrong, and that famous poem has several kanji I've never encountered before, so I've probably got the stroke order all wrong.

And because I feel like it.......
    Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Ah, I see. I don't think I even have watercolor supplies to play with. I looked at a book on Chinese calligraphy once and was fascinated with how the strokes must be in a proper order and whatnot. That sort of thing is interesting to me.

My favorite emoticon to use randomly is: afro I use him as much as I can afro LOL
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:10 pm

afro Afro dude!!!!
    Hey! It's the guy from Indigo no Yoru!
    I like this one flower It reminds me of something my friend drew on her wall. It started as a face and two breasts, but then we heard her mum coming so she quickly drew petals around the face (so the boobs just looked like more petals). Oh, those were the days!
    But I like the onion ones best! Where else can you find an onion having a nosebleed? Onion Nosebleed

I want to have another dream about the twins! One with both of them! Any ideas for getting them to visit me in my dreams? Stare at pics of them before bed? Pray to Stardust?
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:55 am

Someone just posted a cute photo on his blog~

It's Shinpei! And he's super-cute!
    Twins appreciation - Page 33 Cutie_10

Shinpei's blog entry for 18th April 2013

Kikinosuke Gomen TALKSHOW

Good evening!!

Is everyone well?

The stage play that Manpei is doing, “Kikinosuke Gomen”,

is having a talk show today!

I’m excited! (He said "waku waku" for excited! So cute!)

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone.

I’m going to be waiting in Ikebukuro! (He didn't specify where. He might mean Ikebukuro station but I don't know)

Ha ha! I'm back to translations!
    ALL OF YOU: "It's about time, you lazy bum!"
    ME: I'm sorry! Onion T_T Don\'t Go Please forgive me!

Has anyone seen the latest pic on the FuckYeahTakagiTwins blog? All I can say is "Manpei, darling, please never make that face again."

EDIT: What about that gif of Manpei drinking Calpis soda in a commercial? I found the video of the full ad a few days ago and completely forgot to post it until just now when I was translating Manpei's blog and relaised he'd posted the link. There isn't much of him in it but it's got a catchy tune. I've been roped in! I want Calpis Soda! They have a cool tune and people made of soda who dance!

http://www.calpissoda.jp/cs/
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:31 am

Hi everyone, long time no see.

I feel like it's been decades since I last made a post on here, and for that I am eternally sorry. I have an extremely good excuse though. . . .

I don't know if you all remember, but I think I mentioned sometime in the past that I'm a senior in college and that I'm supposed to graduate next month. . .or at least I was supposed to. . .

Just when everything seemed to be looking up and all my hardwork was going to be paid-off, I get informed by my advisor that I am 2 classes short of completing all my necessary credits to graduate. (Keep in mind that I have already received my cap, gown and graduation tickets for my family, and my dad's side of the family was particularly excited because I'll be the first one to graduate from a top university).

So I basically get told, "Oh well, tough luck, not our problem." and my school won't allow me to walk across the stage with the rest of my class T_T T_T T_T T_T Then they had the nerve to tell me "Well, you can still be in the December graduation if you want. . ."
    Suspect

Just to clarify, everyone will be getting their diploma sent in the mail anyway, but being IN the actual graduation ceremony is a big deal and after all that my family has been through in the past 5 or 6 years, they have been looking forward to seeing me in my traditional graduation gear SOOO much, and if they don't they will be so disappointed. . .I wanted them to be able to look at me on that day and smile with such pride. . .

I've been talking to someone who might be able to help (he's actually a classmate of mine who works for the city I live in, and apparently he's has a very important position) so he's my last shot at convincing my university to just let me participate in the graduation ceremony and complete the other 2 classes over the summer.

If not, then I'll just get my diploma in the mail roughly 3 months from now and that'll be that.

No graduation, no family, no photos, just a piece of paper (which might as well be a phone bill) saying that I'm a college graduate.

Anyway, this whole process has had me extremely depressed these past few weeks and when you add on that there haven't been a lot of new photos of the Twinpei's circulating. . .I just haven't been in the mood to come post my usual nonsense on here.

I didn't mean to rant and bring everyone down, especially since it sounds like everyone has been going through their own problems lately.

Although I would like to thank Starfire for posting that last photo of Shinpei, that was the first thing that made me smile in a long time :3 Nodding

{Adorable Shin-chan with his happy, chubby face. . .lookin all innocent with his earring shining in his ear. . .lookin all cute n cool n stuff. . . .}

I really miss the sounds of their voices, I just miss listening to them talk. . .the way Manpei speaks so softly and takes a lot of nervous pauses when he speaks and Shinpei's excited, slightly-nasally-but-still-hot voice.

*sinking further into depression* Rain on My Parade

Starfire, I'm glad you got to watch the twins in their movie. All of the reviews for it sound good. . .although technically all the reviews have been from strict fangirls who love them anyway haha I really wish I could watch it too. . . .with or without subtitles. At this point if someone doesn't upload it online, I dont' think I'll ever get to see it. . . .

As much as I wouldn't mind paying for the actual DVD set itself 1) Shipping pretty much ANY type of media from Japan to the U.S. pretty much costs an arm and a leg (and that's assuming that the packages reaches U.S. airspace at all) and 2) because Japanese DVD's are made for certain DVD players (something about the difference in regional codes) even if I DID pay for the DVD's with my own pocket money, there's a good chance that the DVD won't work for me Onion Attacked by Te

That's the reality of being a fan of Japanese multimedia and living in the U.S. with no connections.

Anyway, if things turn out for the worse for me, I probably will be on hiatus again for a while. Again, I'm sorry for ranting to everyone, I just needed to vent.

I big hug and kiss from my Twinpei's would feel so lovely right now Hug Onion Kiss

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:48 am

I'm so sorry things are so hard for you right now Hug You make those people let you in the graduation ceremony! Don't take no for an answer!

I'm glad the picture cheered you up a little, and I'm so happy you're back! You haven't been on here in ages!

I'm telling you, even if the twins weren't in Haguregumi vs Ninja, it would still have been awesome. But because they are in it, it's super-awesomely-epic-eriffic (oh, I so can't come up with good words). Let's just say it was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (probably spelt wrong)

Have you tried Yesasia? I don't know about America but the shipping to the UK is free. Also I buy region 1 dvds all the time and they work on some of the dvd players in my house, even though they aren't specified as all region. You should maybe get a cheap region 2 dvd and try it on all your dvd players. It might work on one. Or you could invest in a multi region player. Or even a blu ray player - I heard that it's the same region for US and Japanese Blu rays. You might want to look it up though because I'm not certain.

Come here and vent all you want. That's what I do. "Damn horrible weather. Damn sore back. Damn baby crying next door." lol

Hope to see you back here soon!

EDIT: Remember me saying I wanted to have a dream about the twins? Well. I didn't. Instead, I had a dream about the actor that my mum fancies. In the dream, I started a dance class and my mum came with me. The dance instructor was that actor she likes. He was teaching us to dance and how to do a spin. Then I shouted out "Hey! Mum!" and then he when over to her and gave her a watch as a present.

So, my brother had a dream about the guys I like (our lovely twins), and now I dreamed about the guy my mum likes. Maybe there's a cycle starting. My mum needs to dream about someone my brother likes now to complete it.

Right now, what I want more than anything is for Manpei to post a cute picture of himself.

Please Manpei. Hear this humble fangirl's wishes and make her dreams come true. I'm waiting~ Onion Whistle
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:15 am

Just seeing if I can post a gif. IT WORKED!

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Tumblr_lp74xwUfcY1qlzsy8o1_250 Twins appreciation - Page 33 Tumblr_lp74xwUfcY1qlzsy8o2_250

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Tumblr_lp74xwUfcY1qlzsy8o3_250 Twins appreciation - Page 33 Tumblr_lp74xwUfcY1qlzsy8o4_250

And who could ever get sick of looking at these?
    PS I didn't make these - I got them from the Ouran Live Action tumblr.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:34 am

Takagi-senpai, all my hugs and love to you Hug I know how you feel about not getting enough credits, even the universities I'm applying are being so..so..incorrigible right now! Mad And all because I'm no good in math! I didn't get a credit for it so I'm practically one down, but at least I got the rest of the credits!! I mean..an A+ for english is perfect for TESL!! And only a handful of people got A+ for the pre-uni exams! That's something, right?!

Anyways, I don't want to bring anybody else down so I'm just going to stop there. Unfortunately right now..stupid picmonkey no longer support the browser I'm using so I have to upgrade it and that might take..who knows how long..so that edit of Shinpei will be up in a few hours, or tomorrow depending on how much of a jackass my computer will be.

I'd better get going, my story is still ongoing and I think there's a mob outside my house demanding me to finish the chapter..or I'm just being paranoid Shocked Whatever the case, I shall take my leave now~ And then I can rest..got a fever for a couple of days now and it's not going down..
    I almost fainted at the stairs yesterday, good thing my reflexes saved me.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:03 am

Take care of your health, Rena-chan. We don't want you to faint. When you get things sorted and edit that picture of Shinpei, I look forward to seeing it. It's a very cute picture of him and you have a way of bringing out the best in their pics.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:43 pm

WHOO-HOO! THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 33 Tumblr_m3870uRBFm1ql7f1yo2_500

Minna-san, I know a lot of you are having a tough time, so to cheer you all up I humbly offer you two small presents...

This is the trailer for part 1 of Haguregumi vs Ninja
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ADRsJF3W0s

And this is an epic fight scene from the movie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4NZXJZRp_Q

Credit for these goes to me since I recorded and uploaded them. (Why can't I be as humble as our twins? I think, despite my shyness, I'm secretly an attention whore. Oh well, I am what I am. Don't try and change me! lol)

Feel free to share these links! Starfire, over and out! Ninja

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:24 pm

lol hey everyone,

I've been so busy but I'm trying to catch up with what Manpei and Shinpei have been doing lately. I was checking the ASSH website and they have this trailer from Manpei's new play ^__^
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Hello Lovelies!! How's it goin? Sorry I've been AWOL all this time, the end of the school year for me is always hectic. . . .
    Just wanted to assure everyone that I'm still alive and I'm updating my tumblr whenever I can, anytime I can get my hands on something good. With that being said, hitachiin-fangirl, thank you SOOOOO much for uploading the trailer and the short scene from the Haguregumi vs Ninja movie. Just wanted to give you a heads up and say that I DID re-post them on my blog and that I remembered to credit you in my captions <3 I watched them both about 5 times already and my mind was totally blown!

1) I think that this movie should've been shown in theatres, not straight to DVD and 2) I think that if it HAD been shown in theatres, it would've gotten more attention from important people in the entertainment industry and help the twins earn more serious tv and movie roles. . .instead of continuously doing plays and musicals back to back. . .>_< I mean don't get me wrong, I'm happy if they're happy but I feel that they're talented and hard-working enough to earn bigger roles than just characters in plays. I think the last major role they had WAS in the Ouran drama. . .which ended a year and a half ago. . .I dunno, that's just my opinion. . . .

ALSO!

Do you all recognize the guy in the long ponytail here?

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Osh10

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Osh110

If you do, then congratulations, it took me almost a full 2 minutes to figure it out. . . .:-/ I was so disappointed with myself. . . .Anyway, I hope you all are doing okay. If I get hit with any decent Takagi news, I'll update ASAP :-)

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Oh, setolove! I love you for posting that! Thank you so much! Oh Manpei is so hot when he's swinging a sword around! Onion Nosebleed

Welcome back, Babyface! I've already seen the videos on your tumblr. Sorry about the bad quality but it was the best I could do.

I have been saying the same thing to my brother. It should have gone to the cinemas. It could have been the big blockbuster of 2012!

OMG! IS THAT SHINPEI!?
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Ahh..I've been MIA these few days due to my fever and that my grandma's been rushed to the hospital, and my internet connection being at its crappiest. So, I edited the pictures I haven't been able to..

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Born_s11

Apparently I couldn't find any other edit-worthy picture, so that'll do, for now at least. I'll come back soon for the May calendar picture, and no new updates from the twins right now..
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Hey everybody!

Sorry for not checking in for this past week or so.

In addition to my basement flooding, my request to graduate with my class next month has officially been denied. . . Onion Runs Away Onion Attacked by Te

I'm both mad and sad and even though my parents still say they are proud of me and not to beat myself up too much, I still feel like I've let them down and I've been depressed ever since. I've tried drowning my sorrows in twin related stuff, but it's hard considering that we have such limited media of them available that we haven't already seen. . . .

Actually! Starfire, those clips you posted from the Haguregumi versus Ninja movie were awesome! Onion Thumbs Up

I liked the trailer and the fight scene between the two of them was pure genius. . . .I WANNA WATCH IT SO BADLY!!!

I have a feeling I will watch it eventually, just not in the immediate future. . . .

Since it looks like I'll be attending summer school, I need something to take my mind off about how pissed I am about not graduating on time Onion To Kill

Lately, I've been following a couple of yaoi fanforums and watching Asian 'Boy's Love' movies. (I swear, thanks to the Hitachiin twins, I've spent the last 2 and a half years totally perving/obsessing over Asian, guy-on-guy relationships. . . .its wrong and yet, oh-so right. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes )

Speaking of which. . . .

Rena-chan, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well and I hope that your grandmother is alright.

I'm digging the Shinpei edit too Onion Love Shinpei's smiling face is always instant medicine for me <3

I hope everyone else is doing okay as well, please log on and update on what you're up too, even if it isn't twin related.

Be good my lovelies! Hug

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Mrs. Takagi, I'm sorry you have to go to Summer school. But, hey, after that you will finally be free of school! Just keep the end goal in mind.

Rena, I hope that both you and your grandmother are doing okay.

Starfire, I finally got to watch those clips, so thank you so much for posting them!

However, WHAT THE FLIPPING COW is up with the trailer???? Shocked I certainly had NO CLUE that the movie had that twist in it. I've seen gifs and clips of the rest of the movie, but people have been leaving out that little detail about the movie Suspect LOLOL
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

Starfire, I finally got to watch those clips, so thank you so much for posting them!

However, WHAT THE FLIPPING COW is up with the trailer???? Shocked I certainly had NO CLUE that the movie had that twist in it. I've seen gifs and clips of the rest of the movie, but people have been leaving out that little detail about the movie Suspect LOLOL

I'm confused, Bookworm. . . .what "twist" in the trailer are you refering to? confused
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Spoiler:
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:54 pm

My grandma's ok, she was in because of a sprained ankle, nothing major. I'm sorry to hear about your denied request, Takagi-senpai, but you really shouldn't beat yourself up. Because you actually graduated and that alone is something, if I'm your parent, I'd be proud too Hug Just know that we girls here are with you no matter what! And remember the twins' bright smile, that might make up your day...
    On second thought, I might be able to do that Cunnin Onion Idea A little 'keep smiling' edit of the twins just for you, Takagi-senpai!

Henceforth, I shall start that edit!

Anyways..I think the twins are in-tune to my edits somewhat because while I wrote 'born superstar' on Shinpei's edit, see what Manpei posted a few hours ago!

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Dreami10

At first I read it as 'big ster' since the a looks so much like an e Razz But my eyes refocused and finally read it as 'big star'.
    Oh Manpei-sama...are you stalking us now? Onion Blush
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 am

Takagi-senpai~~
    I've done a little something-something for you to lift your spirits up~ :3 Nodding Since you like Asian boy on boy action, twincest AND the Takagi twins, I combined all of them into one Razz But we have the twins to thank back in Ouran. It's a relatively old picture, but I hope it brought out a smile to you~

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Keep_s10
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Hey y'all,

I'm very bored right now. lol I have an hour before my class begins and I should be reading a book or something but I don't want to! I just want to relax so I'm taking a much needed break right now. XDDDD BUT I'm boreeeeeeeeddddd lol

Anyways, I don't think these videos have been shared before

And also, if you haven't watched the ustream with Shinpei, you should! XD That dorkkkkkkk
    Ustream here

Manpei will be on ameba studio on May 1st (it was announced on the mobile website before he said it on his blog lol)

Last edited by setolove on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:16 pm

oh and for bookworm

Spoiler:

and Mrs. Takagi,

in my uni, one can still walk even if they need to take summer classes or stay for one more semester. But at least you are graduating! I know it must be annoying having to stay one more semester but I hope you enjoy your last few months as an university student.

lol ever since I noticed that I only have two years left in my uni, I keep wishing I had more time. (yeah I know I'm weird) lol

Rena, I'm glad your grandmother is doing fine Hug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:25 am