Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:25 pm

Instead of studying, I've been procrastinating today. And I came across a little preview of Onikiri Hime on youtube. Manpei really seems to be putting his all into it, especially the fight scenes. I was thinking "I really want to see that!" then I remembered the DVD is on it's way! I'd totally forgotten about it. I was just focusing on the movie getting here. Anyway. I have to be patient. Both DVDs should be here in a week!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx8aqZVdo_4

BE CAREFUL! THE AUDIO ON IT IS PRETTY LOUD! I came to it from a quiet video where I had to turn the sound up to hear it and got a bit of a fright!

Does anyone here check ichigo kurimu's blog? I checked it this morning and there was a picture of Manpei and some other cast members back stage at Kikino suke gomen. I came across a video of that moment on youtube. Here you go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUgl8lhfKOw

Here's something else I just found. Once again, it's Manpei (there seems to be more Manpei stuff out there than Shinpei stuff). This is him talking about Cafe Kichijoji de. He's wearing a spotty tie and he's got this strand of hair across his face that I really want to brush out of the way.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDI0MDc1NjA=.html

Sorry there isn't more Shinpei stuff. There are 2 videos with him in them but I can't remember if I found them or someone here posted the links. I'll post them anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSCNQoWNjSs (BACS TV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkg9tQ6OA5M (talking about Code Geass with another cast member)

There's a couple of little clips of Manpei in this video about Sentimental Yasuko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axiXHzAGfGI

You can see from this post how motivated I am to study at the moment. lol
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Wow, you are very productive when you are not being productive Very Happy lol

Thank you for collecting all these videos! How do you find things like this?
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:44 am

I'm here, I'm here, it's just that there's nothing going on with the twins so I'm taking a little break, and I don't have anymore pictures I can edit too so..yeah.. T_T Besides, I'm going nuts over a character named Suoh Mikoto, managed to infect my twin sister with the fangasm too :3 Nodding fufufu~ until the twins post something new, I shall be in hibernation~
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:29 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Wow, you are very productive when you are not being productive Very Happy lol

Thank you for collecting all these videos! How do you find things like this?

It's a secret Ninja

No, really, I just type trigger words into various sites (usually in kanji) and then click through related videos. And then I look through related videos of the related videos, and so on.

Suoh Mikoto is from K. I watched some of it but I haven't really connected with any of the characters yet. I need to watch more. And by the way, I still think Manpei's voice is way sexier.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Oh my word! The video I made of Dear my friends with the romaji lyrics has been embedded on someone's ameblo blog! (Pity it isn't one of the twins - just some random person who seems to like them).

I found out that all my efforts working out the romaji were a waste of time. There is another twins appreciation thread here (the first one) that I didn't know about and someone actually posted the romaji there. Oh well...

At first, I was kinda pissed off that someone was using my video. Now I'm like "It's on ameblo. That's where Manpei and Shinpei's blogs are. It makes me feel closer to them" Kind of weird huh?

I was actually gonna surprise you all with a picture of Manpei kissing his dog (full on the mouth and everything, but it seems you've all seen it already. It was on the first twins thread, which I will now spend days going through, looking for more goodies.) Right, I'm of to bed now Onion Sleepy Time
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:28 am

I have had the most horrible day and it's only 3 o'clock. I went shopping (for food), got everything, put it through the checkouts and then realised I'd forgotten my PIN number! Onion Sweat I tried and I tried again, but I kept getting it wrong. I had one more try before my cash card would be locked and I wouldn't be able to get my money! Onion Stress Load The queue was building up behind me and I had no idea what to do! I spoke to a member of staff and she took me to one of the people in charge and he told me that he'd keep my shopping for me and I could go down to the bank to get it sorted out. He explained everything I should do.

So I went down to the bank and there was a HUGE queue! And there was only one person at the counter (the other one was too busy chatting!) Eventually, I got speaking to a woman who was a complete airhead. I asked if I would be able to take some money out and she said yes, but didn't do anything. I asked again and she said "Oh, absolutely." So I asked again! She seemed to think I was just wondering, theoretically, if I could get money out if I wanted too. I made her understand and I went back to the shop and had to hunt around to find that man. Anyway, it's all sorted now, except I have to pay my mum for bills and living expenses but I can't take money out for a few days. I know I could have asked for more at the bank but I didn't want to sound suspicious by saying I don't know the PIN number but I want to take lots of money out of this account. You know what I mean?

After all that, I decided to treat myself by going to KFC, but after getting there, I felt stupid sitting there on my own while everyone else was with friends. And there were three very young boys at the table beside me. Two of them started running around all over the place and the other one was lying on his side on the red sofa, with his head propped up on one arm. It was as if he was saying "I'm a sexy, upperclass lady. Someone bring me some bonbons. Chop! Chop!"

Anyway, that was my day and I think I'm coming down with a head cold. And I feel so stupid! Wall ... Onion

Manpei, I now understand how you felt when you tried to pay for your train ticket with your home key instead of your smart card!

I hope everyone else is having a better day than I am!

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:43 pm

My Onikiri Hime and Haguregumi vs ninja DVDs came today! cheers
    I watched some of the ninja one and - it - is - awesome! It's kinda gory in parts. And those gut-wrenching screams from Manpei - there are no words for it.

The twins' acting was incredible! I knew they had talent but not like that! They've really levelled it up from anything I've seen them in before! If possible, I love them even more now than I did previously.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them develop as actors and take on different roles. I can hardly believe these are the same guys who did tea parties and all in Ouran! (Totally not insulting Ouran! I love that show!)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:17 pm

...... Corner of Woe Um, hi.

Yeah, apparently my email has not been working correctly so I have not gotten emails about updates on here Wall ... Onion So, I did not run away, the email just does not like me T_T

But, I'm back so:

Starfire, I'm sorry you had a bad day, but at least it is behind you and nothing super bad happened (like being unable to get money out or something). Plus, you have the Twins to make you feel better now :3 Nodding When you are done watching your movies you should give us a review cheers I don't know if they will ever be uploaded online, much less with English subs, but I at least want to hear your thoughts on it.

I'm also eager to see what those two will do in the future. They have talent, now I just want them to be able to get parts bounce
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:
    Yeah, apparently my email has not been working correctly so I have not gotten emails about updates on here

"That's no excuse, you idiot!" (Tamaki quote from the beach episode - so not an insult)

I found it odd that no-one was on here for so long. I was getting lonely Corner of Woe
    I'm so glad to have you back! And don't worry about my bad day, I'm over it (except they still haven't sent me that reminder - I better ring up and find out what's taking so long). It's actually funny when I look back on it now.

I've finished watching Haguregumi vs Ninja. (My mum was like, "All that violence isn't appropriate for a Sunday" lol) I really enjoyed it, but I must say I liked part 1 better than part 2. Someone else on here (setolove perhaps? Oh I have a brain like a sieve!) watched the movie and said the ending was a troll. I agree I was like "NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! YOU JUST CAN'T! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Onion Tantrum

I apologise that I won't be uploading it online. I know the twins worked really hard on it and I want them to get full credit for that. I swear it was worth every penny!
    INSERT EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL: You don't want the twins to go bankrupt and have no money to buy nice clothes, or go to the salon, and they'll get even thinner because they can't afford good food, and they won't be able to heat their apartment so on a cold, winter's night they'll have to snuggle together for heat (wait! that's a good thing!)

I will maybe upload a scene or something if I can work out how to do it. I was thinking of maybe the trailer but then I watched it and it's a bit of a let-down and spoiler of the movie. My advice - DO NOT WATCH THE TRAILER BEFORE THE MOVIE! I'll post a review though. How do you put something in spoilers?

Please, no-one hate me for not sharing the movie!

Alright! I'm off and I leave you with this.
    Twins appreciation - Page 32 Defini10

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:40 pm

LOL, no insult taken.

To put something under 'Spoilers', go to the bar along the top of the posts (with the smilies, etc.) On the far right hand side, click 'Others' You should find the 'Spoiler' button. It will pop up a HTML thing, you know this [dfdsf] and [/sdfd] You put your text between the two 'spoilers', like where my 'and' is. Everything between the two will be placed under the Spoiler tab thing, anything outside will not.

Did I make any sense? LOL I would suggest practicing with it to learn.

And I would never suggest that you post the movie online. But a scene or two (at least the best scenes) would be really cool!

Sadly, I will not be able to buy the dvd any time soon Mad But can I at least watch the trailer online? Does anyone know where I might find that?

Oh, and I LOVE the picture. Very cool. But the scarf looks like it's covered in a flower-like pattern Suspect LOL I find that hilarious Laughing (or maybe that is just me)
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Both the ninja vs yakuza and onikiri hime have troll endings -_____- but actually, the "ending" for the first disc was even worse in my opinion. I wanted to hit something. XDDDDDDD I actually prefer the true ending

I wanted to be here earlier but every time I come to the website, I always have to leave right away to go to an emergency meeting or to answer some calls -___- ugh
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:39 am

Setolove, you're back too! This thread is being revived!

Yeah, you're right. I think I might of died if the first ending was the actual end. I guess I'm too used to films with happy endings were everyone gets together and has fun.

Has anyone watched "Hachi"? It's a movie based on the true story of a dog named Hachiko who lived in Japan and always waited at the train station for his master, even after the master died. It's a bit like "Greyfriar's Bobby". Hachi was a good movie but it had a sad ending and of course, it was Americanised. Can't the American film industry leave anything alone? It would have been even better if it was set in Japan. Oh, and there's actually a statue of the dog outside the train station, in Shinjuku or Shibuya - I always get them mixed up.

Thanks for the info Bookworm. I'll try it and see if it works.

Spoiler:

Sorry for confusing you but the trailer isn't actually online, as far as I know. I was just warning everyone in case they ever came across it. I can upload it if you like (if a figure out how) but I, personally, am glad I didn't see it before the movie. I liked everything to be a surprise.

But the scarf looks like it's covered in a flower-like pattern

I don't care if he was wearing a pink tutu and matching top that said "I'm a pretty princess", NOTHING could take away from that sexy look he's giving! Wooby Onion Eyes Does anyone know where I can apply to be his personal slave? I could dress like a ninja too and carry all his weapons for him!

I remember the twins saying ages ago that they wanted to act in roles that only they could do. I can't imagine any other actors who could have done as well in those roles. Not for lack of talent on Shinpei's part, but I don't think he could of played Homare as well as Manpei did. And I don't think Manapei could have played Subaru as well as Shinpei did. I guess it just proves that they have different acting styles so if a movie wanted one of them, who was busy, they wouldn't just say "let's use the other one - they're exactly the same". Their similarities are special but they are definitely two different people who deserve to be recognised for what only they can do.

I'm gonna fiddle around later and see if I can upload a scene or two for you.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:30 am

OH MY GAWD! MY BROTHER HAD A DREAM ABOUT MANPEI IN SHINPEI! Unfortunately, he doesn't know which one was which.

It starts with the two of them jogging and one of them is tired. All of a sudden, a vicious tiger shows up! It scares them and chases them back and forth across a long bridge. They try making quick turns to slow the tiger down. The tiger catches up with one of them and is about bite his leg when the other twin notices and throws his bag at the tiger to save him. It hits the tiger on the head, slowing it down and the bag falls into the river below.

Later, the twins are wading in the river and one complains about his boots getting wet. (My notes - they were probably looking for the bag)

A few months later, the twins open a Chinese take-away beside the bridge where the tiger chased them. Inside, they are sitting at a table, eating rice. One pours salt in his glass of water and laughs at it fizzing. (WTF?)
    Then they say that friendship and working together is good. It is not just what they have, but it is symbolic of Japanese culture and the rest of the world should follow in friendship.

THE END

Oh I loved the bit when they were being chased by the tiger and one saves the other! Onion Starry Eyes

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:43 am

I..AM..ALIVEEEE..!!!
    My GOD I'm so busy these past few days! My mother forgot where she placed her passport and my father and I had to turn the whole place upside down just to look for the dratted thing!! I was left alone to search for said passport while they went for work leaving me no time to be behind the computer at all. Top of that, the demands on my new story is so goddamn high that I had to spend my remaining days writing up a storm! It was sickening! Fun, but sickening! Mad
    I spent HOURS using my dowsing method to search for that thing but apparently I'm not that spiritually strong yet. It kept pointing my parent's room but no more than that. And you know what? It IS in my parent's room, under my mum's PILE of cosmetics god-knows-what!!!

She went through my room..MY ROOM searching for her passport! Nobody goes into my room unless they have legitimate reason! She turned everything upside down and I was the one who had to clean up. So you can see why I'm a bit of a loose cannon right now... Evil or Very Mad

Hmph! Now that I got that out..I at least feel much better now. My father and I weren't pleased with her when she found it. She kept saying how she had handed it to my father and even accused him of selling it with the pile of newspaper, she even accused me of throwing it away with my old books. THE NERVE! So my father and I talked about her bad attitude the day after, we really weren't pleased at all.
    I'm closer to my father rather than my mum. Because my father's the laid-back, cool and calm kind of guy when dealing with situations like this and he doesn't totally embarrass me when he scolds me. Only using sharp tones but with nice words. My mum's the total opposite. She made me stand outside crying and whacking me with the hanger and made me say things that just made my self-esteem take a drastic drop.

Let's move on away from my mother's insanity and to the twins. Shinpei posted something a few days back but because of that..incident, I didn't have the time to put it up. Because my Internet connection is at its most crap and it won't load the picture no matter how many times I've refreshed the page, I'll just post what Shinpei wrote.

I read the script at Starbucks. I love this time. (スターバックスで台本読んでます。この時間好き。)Shinpei

It's just a picture of him holding a Starbucks cup. But that white shoe looks a lot like my mum's nursing shoe..just saying Razz
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:36 am

hitachiin-fangirl wrote:I remember the twins saying ages ago that they wanted to act in roles that only they could do. I can't imagine any other actors who could have done as well in those roles. Not for lack of talent on Shinpei's part, but I don't think he could of played Homare as well as Manpei did. And I don't think Manapei could have played Subaru as well as Shinpei did. I guess it just proves that they have different acting styles so if a movie wanted one of them, who was busy, they wouldn't just say "let's use the other one - they're exactly the same". Their similarities are special but they are definitely two different people who deserve to be recognised for what only they can do.

You are very right. Those two have such different acting styles. It mostly shows in the characters they get, but also in the subtle differences that the other one would not be able to pull off. I really hope that they will act in more films and tv shows because I would love to see how they act different characters and interact with other actors.

Rena!!!! Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

All my love and comfort is being sent your way. I hope that now that things have settled down you can move on to happier things instead of hunting down a passport (like a ninja Ninja Sorry, no idea where that came from).
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:44 am

Sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time Rena, but I'm glad you're back!

My brother's forever losing things and always insists they're in my room. I hate people going in my room, especially my mum. The last time she was in, she moved everything. My room was messy and she decided to tidy it in the most nonsensical way ever. She put my tv remotes in the bin, put my ornaments and toys in a heap on the floor and put drinking glasses in their place, and she took rubbish out of the bin and put it on my beside table. Mad stupid!

One time, while I was visiting my dad, my mum decided to tidy my room and complained that it took her 7 hours to do it. When I looked, nothing had been move at all, except for one lever arch file - MY FILE FULL OF YAOI DRAWINGS AND THE FIRST PAGE IN IT WAS MY VERY FIRST SMUT STORY! Onion Sweat I died.

The next morning, on the way to school, my mum told me off for writing stories about sex and gay stuff. You know how sometimes when you're embarrassed, you act kind of confident? I just skipped ahead of her and said, "I can write about whatever I want" in a kind of sing-song voice.
    Onion Skipping "I can write about whatever I want"

My mum has a saying that you should tell your mum. "Open your eyes before you open your mouth."

Bookworm, I want to see our boys in a TV series of movie soon too. We foreign fangirls have needs too! And I love watching them develop and grow as actors. Each performance they give is better than the last. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us years down the line.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:20 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:All my love and comfort is being sent your way. I hope that now that things have settled down you can move on to happier things instead of hunting down a passport (like a ninja Ninja Sorry, no idea where that came from).

Oho..trust me, I wasn't even a ninja while I was searching for that thing, I was a beast! I pulled every book from its case, turn tables upside down, rummage through the paper stack and even demolished a closet while I'm at it because I was so frustrated by that time. At least my mum found it and I don't have to sleep with fire on my head anymore. So now I'm focussing on my story~

hitachiin-fangirl wrote:I hate people going in my room, especially my mum

Ughh..I know how you feel. My dad hardly goes into my room, something I respect very much but my mum on the other hand just loves meddling into my things. I should lock my room and keep the key with me one day, just so she knows the word PRIVACY. She even read my story file in my computer. STORY FILE!! That has all my stories ranging from extremely PWP yaoi smut to borderline evil (I can write a murder story where the gory action is more than the investigation).

She read one of my murder story before (the killer is me, the victim is my ex boyfriend who dumped me and humiliated me in front of everyone for no reason) and started to go about how wrong it was, and that she sent me to school not to find a boyfriend, and even about how I want to get laid..I mean, WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?!
    I was 17, I have the need to want a guy beside me at least! I want to know how it feels like to be loved but does she care for my feelings? NO! All she wants me to be is her 'baby girl'. I should tell her that her baby girl is all grown up and sick of pretending to be someone she's not.

And I should tell her that saying, at least it'll shut her up and make her realize that she's wrong this whole time.

About the twins, animax should show us more j-drama like hana kimi, or even mei-chan no shitsuji, or even the live action ouran high! Animax hardly shows j-dramas, and they kept repeating the same anime over and over, it starts to get a bit sickening. I'm still trying to get my hands on that ouran movie!
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:35 am

We don't even get an anime channel. All we get is Pokémon and Naruto on one of the kids channels.
    What do you mean, Rena? You have seen the Ouran movie, right? You mean you just want to actually have the dvd? That's what I'm doing too, when I have the money to spend on it.

I was watching Onikiri Hime last night and it was quite good (not as good as Haguregumi) and it was more difficult to follow. The demons were a bit weird.

SERIOUS SPOILER! DO NOT READ IF IT'S NOT A GOOD TIME TO SCREAM! (AND NOT FOR A GOOD REASON!)
    Spoiler:

If you read that spoiler and are angry at me, don't be. It's your own damn fault for reading it.

By the way, from watching Haguregumi vs Ninja, Manpei is so sexy when he's evil. Onion Love Eyes /goes to find panties/
    They certainly got the slogan for this site spot on!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:33 am

Hey ladies, just checking in to make sure everyone's okay after the Boston thing. I'm pretty sure nobody in the off-topic thread lives in Boston, but I'm not as well acquainted with you guys. :3 So, I hope you and all your friends and family are all alright!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:32 am

hitachiin-fangirl wrote:What do you mean, Rena? You have seen the Ouran movie, right? You mean you just want to actually have the dvd? That's what I'm doing too, when I have the money to spend on it.

Actually..no, I haven't Embarassed The Ouran movie dvd is already translated and released here in my country, I just have to find it! And it won't even cost me more than 20 anyway, hell, I'd expect it to be less than 15 because my friend got it for 11! I'd love to borrow my friend's dvd but..it just doesn't seem right, because I can be quite a maniac once I watch it Rolling Eyes , I might not want to return it Razz

hitachiin-fangirl wrote:We don't even get an anime channel. All we get is Pokémon and Naruto on one of the kids channels

Same with us, but since I subscribed astro, I got over 300 channels to surf including an all japanese channel; animax. I really want to write to those people to start surfing us some j-dramas, or even animes that's NEVER been shown before like OHSHC, or CCS, or Rozen Maiden, or even Sailormoon!! They can put City Hunter but not Sailormoon?! Hmph! That's my first anime I tell you right there!

By the way, I read the spoiler..
    And I'm not a happy girl now.. But I'm pretty sure he's just pretending, like how Shinpei pretends to have sex with that girl in..what was that show again..? My memory's a bit off..was it Shinpei or Manpei..? I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure they're FAKE. They'd BETTER BE. Evil or Very Mad

Cinnamonipples wrote:Hey ladies, just checking in to make sure everyone's okay after the Boston thing. I'm pretty sure nobody in the off-topic thread lives in Boston, but I'm not as well acquainted with you guys. :3 So, I hope you and all your friends and family are all alright!

Don't worry, we're fine. I saw it on the 8PM news in my country(it was the first thing on!) Shocked ..I'm not gonna say more..
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:56 pm

I'm in bed resting at the moment. I pulled a muscle in my back this morning. This is the third time in 6 months! Last time, I was very busy so that made it worse until a could barely walk. I'm going to do nothing as much as possible to make sure that doesn't happen this time.

I didn't realise you hadn't seen the movie. I'll be careful to not spoil it for you. I'll say this though - there should have been more Hikaru/Kaoru stuff.
    Oh I have a most wonderful idea! There should be a program on every evening with Manpei and Shinpei, where they talk about silly things, flirt with each other and at the end, wish us all sweet dreams and blow us a kiss! Onion Kiss

The show where Shinpei had sex with that girl was Indigo no Yoru. Something's telling me it was at the start of episode 6 but I too lazy to check. That (obviously) was fake. I'm pretty sure that the thing in the spoiler was fake too. If it's not, then... we need an emoticon of an onion slashing another onion in half with a sword. Since we don't have one, this will do instead Onion To Kill

Cinnamonipples, I don't live in Boston so me and all my family are safe. I hope the people there are alright, though.
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:16 pm

It's fake, don't worry..........though I think it was better with that person than the other one. lol
    Y'all need to watch Sentimental Yasuko......Manpei was such a cutie there. I felt bad for him and his un-equired love.

I hope those at the hospitals in Boston are getting better. There were a lot of injuries! It was pretty sad seeing the number of people injured rise every time I checked the news.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:50 am

I always try to believe there's good in everyone. How can anyone with any good in them do something to hurt so many innocent people. There are people who how have to learn to live with only one leg and even an eight-year-old boy died!

Setolove, I'm glad it was fake. I want to buy Sentimental Yasuko too. Now that my other DVDs are here and it's been over a month since I actually paid for them, I'm going to decide on the next two to get. How main a character is Manpei in Sentimental Yasuko?

I got my dad to agree to watch Haguregumi vs Ninja. I'm going to watch it with him next time I visit him, but I have to tell him when the gory bits are coming so he can look away.

Despite the story, there are some moments in Haguregumi where Shinpei looks absolutely adorable! Onion Blush

Just a theory here, but I think the way to Manpei and Shinpei's hearts is through their stomachs.
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:08 pm

I don't think there is good in everyone. Maybe at some point they had compassion and a kind heart but not always.

Manpei has a couple of scenes in the movie. XD I wish he had more scenesssssssssssssss
    And if I remember correctly, you should avoid watching the other movie trailers that are on that DVD. I was pretty shocked.......O_____O They are not pleasant to look at......

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Why shouldn't I watch the trailers on the dvd? Are they gory?

I've just realised, I'm no longer a scholarship student. I'm an Ouran student! I'm moving up the ranks! Fabulous Tamaki

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 pm