Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Twins appreciation - Page 17 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Yay, a new mod!!! You have our full support, Mrs. Takagi. Even though, well, we really don't do much that requires moderating, but you can still flash your badge if you want Wink (although, I think Rena may try to bribe you with photo edits and I....well, I can send you a picture of food, if that counts towards bribing) Razz
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Hello everyone! First of all, I'd like to wish Mrs.Takagi a very happy birthday and I hope you have an awesome day! You really contribute a lot to not only this forum but to my tumblr page for the Takagi twins as well. And I love reading your wacky opinions about this related to the twins, sometimes I repeat them to the other fangirls, I hope that's okay.
    So, by a strange coincedence, I have something for all of you that I guess you could consider a birthday gift for Mrs.Takagi: a magazine transation! Mariho has finished the first page of the Indigo no Yoru magazine interviews. It was very insightful I think. . .the next page was a bit longer so it'll probably take another week for her to complete the translation for that.
    I hope you guys enjoy it, and once again have a lovely birthday Mrs. Takagi!

Twins appreciation - Page 17 New211

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:24 am

Hug I'm so glad you loved the photo edits, I really gave it my all and in truth, I wanted to do more but time was scarce and I got no more idea.. But as long as you enjoyed them, I'm the happiest person alive! Very Happy Lol and don't worry about your computer coming to a crash, I'm going to edit MORE pictures of the twins, but it depends whether you want to save them or not because I'm not going to show any mercy Gleaming Onion Eyes Onion Laugh

Thepinkbookworm wrote:(although, I think Rena may try to bribe you with photo edits and I....well, I can send you a picture of food, if that counts towards bribing)

Onion Whistle I don't know what you're talking about...

And before I forget, congratulations to our new mod!! I had a feeling yesterday that something awesome was going to happen to you, Takagi-senpai but I'm not sure what. All I know is that I can't wait to read your posts while I was in school just to see what was happening!
    And this IS awesome!! Congratulations again! Onion Kiss Here's a little something for you to enjoy. It's a bit simple because my arm was hurting and I can't move it too much (someone accidentally banged it with the class door when they unlocked it... =_=)

Twins appreciation - Page 17 Congra10

And babyface-san, a million thanks to your friend Mariho-san! That interview was epic, not to mention uber cute!! X3 I'm not surprised that Shinpei's normally the one rushing about, I still remember his Prince of Tennis musical thing, MAN I get tired just by watching...
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Thank you so much Babyface for the translation (give your friend all our thanks!!!). I loved the interaction between those two. They are hilarious Razz

Rena, I love that new photo edit! I miss Ouran. I hope we get to watch the movie soon Sad
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah, so do I... I've been scowering the internet for any of the subs released but still nothing. I'm starting to wonder if anyone's even subbing the movie Suspect
    And because I don't have any good J-Drama to watch ever since Ouran ended, my friend/twin and I decided to go crazy over Hana Kimi Rolling Eyes

Actually she was the one who got hyped up before me and urged me to watch the show. I told her a few things I know about hana kimi even though I've never watched it before. All I know is that Yamamoto stars in it, didn't he? Razz I saw the funny clips and my god I was laughing like crazy! Laughing

I hope the twins would act in dramas like that someday soon, I won't even sleep at night trying to watch it!!
    Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:51 pm

I don't think the Ouran movie has come out quite yet, and if it has been, it will probably be a while for the subbers to get to work.

You HAVE to watch Hana Kimi! I love that show! There is just enough drama/romance to make me happy, but the hilarity is what keeps me coming back. Just watching random clips of the show is fun. You will totally love it :3 Nodding

You could also try Hana Yori Dango. It is really funny and lots of romance/drama. It was also the biggest manga-based drama in Japan. It comes with two seasons and a full length movie. So, yeah, lots to watch.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:11 am

Lol, that's what my friend says! She actually watched the Korean version first but when she found out that the Japanese version is just plain hillarious, she decided to check it out and now she's going all 'Nakatsu! Nakatsu!' at school and pestering me with it Rolling Eyes
    But really, those clips I watched are REALLY funny and made my day! Nakatsu and his 'I'm not homo' and Sano's kissing fetish when he was drunk..man it was too much for me Laughing

Oh yeah that reminds me..

Can you senpais drag the indigo marathon to sunday night(my time)? I have to attend my cousin's wedding on this saturday and will be returning sunday morning. It'll still be this upcoming weekend but it'll be on sunday instead.

Is it alright with you all? It'll still be around 9-10pm my time and somewhere in the morning for both your times right? It's alright, it's not really that late for me, I normally sleep at 12 anyway.

So..is it ok?.. *fidget fidget*

BLOG UPDATE ALERT!!
    Man-chan posted something new! Very Happy

He apologizes for the lack of update and asks us to always do our best. Apparently our cool, amazing Manpei-sama dropped his iPhone somewhere, he said probably the taxi. And now he says he's probably going to try for iPhone5, or something else that's just as good.

Seriously..these two have so much money, they can just replace their phones with a snap of a finger! Onion Stress Load Although I wonder how did he get that picture..?

Oh, and he wonders what's the difference between iPhone 4 and 5.. Rolling Eyes He said his intuition screams at him to buy iPhone5.

The picture is of him and Shinpei in front of a Louis Vuitton building.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:46 am

I'm really pressed for time right now so I'm going to write a short message now and do a better/longer one later

1) Rena-chan, I don't mind changed our Indigo viewing special to sunday night your time if it's okay with Bookworm

2) I had an AWESOME birthday Very Happy (details later)

3)Manpei has to be the most scatter-brained, forgetful person I know (after myself of course). I don't know just how easy it is for them to replace their electronic gadgets. . .all I can say is they really seem to have expensive tastes in general lol

4) You absolutely must, without a shadow of a doubt, watch the Japanese drama 'Hana Kimi'. It is my absolutely favorite Japanese drama. Period. (And yes, I must admit I love Hana Kimi more than I love Ouran silent ) It is random, funny and just full out fun. I've watched the entire series and the special about 4 or 5 times already and I never get tired of it, you'll be hooked after the first episode, gurantee it Wink

I tried watching the Taiwanese version (got bored with it after the first episode) and there's currently a version airing in Korea (it's more drama than comedy, so I don't care for it).

Rena-chan, I can't remember if you said you've watched this before or not but another really good J-drama I'd recommend is Mei-chan no Shitsuji (Mei-chan's butler). Ironically, 3 of the actors from the Hana Kimi drama are in it (and of course it features a very handsome pair of twin butlers Cunnin Onion Idea ).

After watching it, all I could think about was how awesome it would be if I could have my own strong,beautiful, kind, loyal (and preferably Japanese) butler of my own who was secretly in love with me. . . Onion Love

But if you've watched it already then you can totally ignore everything I just said. . .lol

I gotta run now, I overslept this morning so I'm mad as hell I missed my first class of the day. . . Onion Tantrum I gotta go find my professor and do some heavy groveling. . . Onion T_T Don\'t Go But once I get a chance, I want to tell you guys how I spent my birthday and my review of the Japanese restaurant I went to with my family.

Be back soon girlies, have a good day
    Onion Kiss
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 am

Hi, I'm fine with doing our marathon on Sunday morning. I don't have anything going on that day.

Also, I am so glad to have found more Hana Kimi fans!!! There are some epic moments in that show Laughing
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Just popping in (been lurking on this thread because off-topic is quiet right now) to say that Hana Kimi (Japanese 2007 version) and Mei-chan no Shitsuji are two of my all-time favourite dramas ever! Hana Kimi was my first drama, actually. (It was also where I first fell in love with Yusuke. >w<)

My number one favourite, though, is Atashinchi no Danshi, which features many an actor from both series! Very Happy (yes, haha, Ouran's not my #1 either. >w< But it's up at the top with Mei-chan and Hana Kimi!)

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Cinnamon!

Ouran is my favorite Japanese show because it was my first introduction to Asian entertainment and because the show is pretty easy to memorize. I watched the 3 episode with subtitles once, then watched it again without the subs and still remembered quite a few lines Laughing Plus, I love how it also has an Anime and Manga series to add to it.

Hana Kimi is a close second and Hana Yori Dango as third, just because I have not watched too many Japanese shows.

My favorite Korean show is Goong/Princess Hours. AMAZING acting, script, EVERYTHING. I loved it and was so sad when it ended. My second favorite Korean is IRIS, which is a fantastic action-packed, spy-type show. Hooked me from the first episode and has kept my interest since. It was a nice change from romancy dramas.

Oh, and here is that picture of the Twins Rena mentioned:

Spoiler:
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:21 am

I got one and a half week off from school and I am loving it~~ Onion Skipping But sadly my pre-u exam is less than a month away and I have a LOT of exercise to do, so hana kimi would have to wait Sad I seriously need to get myself a tutor in these critical times or else I'm never going to be somebody!

Anyways, Manpei updated his blog again and this time, I saw a picture of him and...a petite girl who's too cute for her own good *evil eye*
    I should be able to edit that picture and add Shinpei's face, but the picture is too small so I have to wait for someone to post a bigger one.

He finally decided to buy an iPhone5 and is now waiting with anticipation for its arrival. And he's at a stage somewhere, watching a show or something? The translation really doesn't make any sense so I can't really say for sure. I just want a cute picture of our lovely Twinpeis!!! Onion Tantrum T_T

.....I dunno whether to cringe at this or laugh my head off, so you senpais be the judge whether I've screwed this up or made your day;

Twins appreciation - Page 17 Ohgod_10

It's near midnight and I'm sleepy so this is what my brain farted out. In truth, I was laughing until my whole body hurts and I started coughing Laughing Seriously, I came up with such crazy ideas in the middle of the night! Shocked

Feel free to enjoy this little gift of mine Razz
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:42 am

Hello my pretties! Very Happy

Just refresh my memory here. . .is today/tonight when we're doing the Indigo no Yoru bash?

Rena-chan, please remind me what time it is in your timezone that you were available to do this, and with my handy-dandy world timezone converter, I can figure this thing out Smile

Please and thank you! Cool

(I'll humor you with excuses for my absence later)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Wow, hi, sorry, I haven't been able to get to my computer today.

Mrs. Takagi: I believe Rena said Sunday NIGHT, would work for her. I looked back at my previous timezone thing and this is what I have:

Sunday 7:00am MY time(mountain zone) is Sunday 9:00pm HER time. I think. The Philippines are 14 hours ahead of me.

So, tomorrow is chat day (yay!). To be honest, I completely forgot about it Embarassed But I am still free tomorrow. I'll try to get on my computer at 6:00am just in case we messed up the timezones. I have stuff I need to do anyway, so it won't be that big of a deal Smile

Here is my link to the chinese site that has the shows: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUwNTA2MzIw.html The link is the episode 10. However, it is really difficult to find the episodes we need to watch, so Mrs. Takagi could you do a few direct links to the sites where you watch the episodes so we can get to them easier? Thank you!

Hopefully see you all tomorrow!(or tomorrow for me Rolling Eyes )
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Hold up, here is the site where we can watch all three episodes (41-43, right?) http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTY3NzAyNDI4.html
    This links to episode 41.

On the right side of the screen, you can see a sort of playlist and you should be able to then watch 42 and 43 as well.

But, just in case, here is episode 42: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTY3NzAyMjg0.html

And 43: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTY4NjQ4MTIw.html
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:28 pm

All, cool-cool, just making sure.

If you wake up at 6AM (your time) then I'll get up at 7AM my time, and then we can just meet on Nipplechat and hopefully Rena-chan will be on board as well.

Oh, and the links to the Indigo episodes that you just posted up are the same ones that I was just about to post. . .LOL

Damn, you're quick! Razz

It's the same one that I've been using to watch Indigo for the past year. . .actually when the window opens to the video, it should already be on "autoplay" so if we watch episode 41, once the video ends it'll just go right to episode 42 and so on, until you stop it.

This is going to be so much fun!!!

We're waiting for ya, Rena-chan! Cool
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Oh yeah! I almost forgot!!

I think I posted this picture before (can't remember, memory failing me. . .) but I was just going through my Takagi files again, trying to figure out what photos to keep and which ones to delete; I really don't want to delete any of them but they are taking up so much space on my hard drive it's making my computer go crazy Onion Hypnotised

Well anyway, I saw this picture and it's definitely Shinpei: That's himself as "Shirley" he's looking at on the computer :3 Nodding

It just occured to me that he's wearing a gold band on his left ring finger. . . .

Shocked

Now, it might not mean anything (IT'D BETTER NOT!!! Evil or Very Mad ) Because I have a ring that I used to wear on my left ring finger even though I'm not married and it wasn't a couple ring.
    So maybe that's why he was wearing it on that hand on that particular finger, but still. . . .my brain won't let me rule out the possiblity of that being a couple ring, meaning that Shinpei may have been dating someone at the time. . . Rain on My Parade

OH THE HUMANITY!!! Onion Anger Onion T_T Don\'t Go

Twins appreciation - Page 17 Mag311

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:12 am

Calm down, Mrs. Takagi, I am sure it was just a normal ring or something.

But even if it wasn't, I would be very happy with both of them finding some girls to settle down with.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:23 am

I'M IN! Yes it's 9pm my time, I got back here at 2am and MAN I'm still sleepy. I'm going to check the videos out now and logging in to nipplechat once I'm done. This might take some time because my connection's a bit wobbly.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:35 am

Ryu Rena wrote:I'M IN! Yes it's 9pm my time, I got back here at 2am and MAN I'm still sleepy. I'm going to check the videos out now and logging in to nipplechat once I'm done. This might take some time because my connection's a bit wobbly.

Take your time Rena-chan, we'll be waiting for you in the chat.

Thanks for being on board Hug I'm glad you could make it!
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Hello everyone, hope you're all doing alright. I actually have two surprises for you today. The first one is the last translation for the Indigo no Yoru magazine interview with the twins. I hope you all like it.

Twins appreciation - Page 17 New111

The second surprise is *drumroll* our translator Mariho has found a subbing program and is currently taking on the task of subbing the Magdala na Maria musical!! Now I'm not sure how long this will take her, and in an e-mail she sent me earlier she said she's having a little trouble getting the program to behave, but just try to be patient. I'll try to see if I can help out in some way or find a better subbing program. But just keep in mind that the subs for the play are in the works and as soon as it's ready I'll take the finished project and post it on here as well as my tumblr page. She said to thank you all for the kind words and support.
    I'll be back when I have some more news to report, take care everyone!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Hello everyone, I can only do this quick update before I have to go:
    Shinpei updated his blog, with this cute picture,
    Spoiler:
    (I tried to edit it a tiny bit to make it easier to read)

GOOD EVENING!

It's chilly. He is the season to outer to have been! have not been catching a cold, everyone? The change of seasons like easy because I caught a cold.

I also feel thirsty sense is not so good. sleep medicine, drink as soon as possible if not cure! Now, I see DVD dinner while. Works include BLACK & WHITE around" it was to a friend. It seems very interesting. looking forward to it.

not having a meal, it has been decided. [I did]not eat anything. [So I] want to eat delicious ramen yokocho. What everyone can eat?
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Oh my~~ Onion Starry Eyes ...that is one ADORABLE picture of him, I just can't!! Yosh, now I'm going to edit that little piece of lovemuffin and gush over it (now that my Broadband finally decided to kill itself, my internet is slow yet again..) just to lift my spirits up!!

Speaking of lifting spirits...
    BABYFACE-SAN!! Thank you a million times for posting the magazine interview translation!!! If it's not too much to ask..you think your friend can..translate their blog posts for us..? It's starting to become a drag to rely on google translate.. Onion Stress Load I do hope she doesn't mind, would you ask her??

Wooby Onion Eyes pwetty pwease..?

Anyways...where is everybody?? I'm starting to get a bit lonely now without having to do anything except study.. And the twins birthday is around the corner, anyone planning to do something to celebrate? I'm still going to edit pictures just for their occasion.

Oh, and before I forget, apparently it's the admin's birthday for the fuckyeahtakagitwins tumblr. She used the congratulations photo I did for Takagi-senpai, but I suppose I can make her another one, as a thank you for supporting my picture edits.

I'll bring those edits in a few, ja-nee~~
    ghoul-girl
    ghoul-girl
    Commoner

Post by ghoul-girl Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:43 am

Onion Wipes Sweat, h *shyly waves* hey everyone, it's been ages, but I've been super busy organizing my wedding for this halloween!

Can anyone tell me in a nutshell what I've missed these past couple months? Onion Study I'm not sure I'd be able to read all the pages i've missed Headesk Sweatdrop
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Another quick update (welcome back ghoul-girl! I'll let someone else update you. Oh, and Babyface, give your friend a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU for her wonderful translations of the magazine and of her future plans. I look forward to whatever she does. But, I agree with Rena, if she had time to do the Twins' blog posts that would be incredibly helpful. However, I don't want her to get overwhelmed, so I just want her to do only what she feels comfortable with, since we love her so much and don't want to scare her off.)

The Twins updated their blog posts:
    Shinpei:
    Spoiler:

Hi!
    In the course of the day feeling good.
    Fully furnished shirts. one after another.
    Now, with two people at lunch time eating. bamboo shoots and omelet rice. A strange combination.

The file may be Ali! Coverage now! I will try hard. Everyone please do your best network with a smile.

(What's Ali! Coverage? Is it like a tv show or a variety show/interview program? I hope so!)

Manpei:
    Spoiler:

Hi *
    A lot of comments, thank you! ! I want to thank everyone in the. Thank you very much. All good things that hope to me, that's a good thing ♪ it there was the movie " sushi" outrage to safely was able to see ♪ Shinpei refugees and in the best, but the Seat GET! ! And the best works.
    I was overwhelmed. All the works, but it is exciting and in mourning for the strong and nice and really, really interesting and best movies. In addition to go to the Cinema! Also make sure that you do not want to watch movies.
    For additional information, contact: counselling@globaldaigaku.com photography & media coverage has been finished , very good Sparkling soft was fun.
    I feel happy. We will continue to meet the challenge a lot of things, and you are still expected to respond to you! The Office for lunch bento shop near the bamboo shoots of rice, fried eggs & sukiyaki & * and will not seriously.
    Today is the soft-♪ happy now in mind from flat and two shopping has been done to the Issuer Rating is to update! !

(So, again, are they working on something new? Some sort of movie? Or is he advertising that mystery movie? Hmmmm)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:05 pm