Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Babyface21 Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:46 am

Hello everyone! Okay so, I read everyones requests and earlier today I asked Mariho if after this next magazine article she's done with if she would translate their blog entries instead. But I told her that if she decided to translate the blogs that she wouldn't have to translate the magazine interviews anymore, but I'm guessing that most of us are more interested in what the Twinpei's are up to now as opposed to what they were up to 2 or 3 years ago lol Anyway, I'm waiting for her reply so I'll let you guys know what she says. I also asked her how her subbing for the 'Magdala na Maria' play is going, so I'll update you all on that ASAP as well.
    Please be patient ladies! :-)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Omigosh everybody. . . .I saw the most amazing thing the other day when I was at school. . .

So I was sitting there in the library "studying" when I happened to look up to just look at the people who were passing by and all of a sudden, I saw this guy who looked almost EXACTLY like Shinpei!! Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes

And the funny thing was it wasn't just that he looked like Shinpei, he looked like how Shinpei would look if he gained about 10 lbs (which would also add 10 years to my own life. Onion Nosebleed )
    Damn, I wish I had had my camera with me, I could've taken a photo!!! Onion T_T I was so shocked, my body literally froze for a moment or two, I felt like I had a stroke. . . . Onion Outrage

He had a round, babyface and he was even wearing a hat that looks similar to the one Shinpei's been wearing in all his photos for the past month or so. From my position, he guy kind of looked like this:

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Shinhe12

The ONLY awkward part about the whole thing. . .I don't think the guy was even Asian Suspect . . .he may have been Hispanic. . .I couldn't tell, he walked by so fast. All I know is that was the most awesome 40 seconds of my life Gleaming Onion Eyes

*takes a breath*

So yeah anyway, how's everyone doin? It's been so quiet in here lately. . . .the Twinpei's turn 27 on monday!! Onion Skipping Are we doing anything to celebrate?
    Rena-chan, were you planning on editing any photos? Wink

I'm still working on buying their DVD movie online ASAP (money is kind of tight for me right now. . .) Hopefully I'll have it by the end of November. There's probably a slim to none chance someone will post the whole thing online. . . .

Well, anywho, let me know what you all have been up to! I've been keeping my promise and focusing on schoolwork which is driving me nuts, so I could really use some fangirl gossiping to help keep me going lol Razz

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:53 am

That is so AWESOME!!! I'm sure if you hadn't freeze over, you would've want to get a picture with him, right? Razz But really, if it was me I'd have a mini heart attack, recover, chase after him and try to make frinds with him. Who wouldn't want to be friends with your favourite star's look-alike?? Onion Skipping I have a friend who looks like a member from MBLAQ, but since I'm not an MBLAQ fan, I'm not sure which one.

My twin sister fangirls over him -and in return he finds her weird Razz -

Mrs.Takagi wrote:So yeah anyway, how's everyone doin? It's been so quiet in here lately. . . .the Twinpei's turn 27 on monday!! Onion Skipping Are we doing anything to celebrate?
    Rena-chan, were you planning on editing any photos? Wink

Onion Outrage
    OHMYGOSH!!! WHERE HAVE THE TIME GONE??

I've been so swamped with schoolwork nowadays (pre-uni exam..18 days..STRESS!!!) that I completely lost track of time! I didn't know it's already Oct 18th! My dad's birthday's coming in 3 days and the twins' birthday a day after that.. I got photos to edit, presents to give, a surprise to make and a mother to inform. Why me?! Onion Stress Load

Yes! I shall compile adorable photos of our dearest princes and either make a collage of that or simply edit them, my ideas are running wild... Maybe I should do two, one for Manpei and one for Shinpei. Or I can do three, one for each of them and one for the both of them...

It'd be even better if I can send the pictures to them... Onion Love

Since this is my first time celebrating their birthday here in this forum, I want to at least make it special. I'll try to find a nice picture, collab them probably, add some background, sprinkle some magic and fairy dust and probably make it into something that'll blow your minds away.

I just hope these two would AT LEAST take a nice picture together so I can edit it into a masterpiece! Onion To Kill

And this is an edit I made a few days ago. I had a massive migraine when I did this, so I think the quality's a bit low. But depends on you senpais to judge;

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Turnin10

I'm going to hit the books now Onion Study
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:20 am

Long time no see ladies! I have a couple of gifts for you all this time. Gift #1, I talked to our lovely translator Mariho and after finishing this last magazine article, she has agreed to start translating the Twinpei's blog entries instead. I told her she could start next week, since the twins' have their birthday on monday and that's probably the next time they're going to update.

Gift #2, Mariho has found a worthy subbing program online, has learned how to use it, and would like me to tell you all that she should have the entire "Magdala na Maria" music translated by December (she said she'll try to have it done by Christmas so it could be a "Christmas present" from her to all of the other fangirls^_^

Gift #3, here's the first 2 out of 3 pages from the magazine translation that she is working on. I was going to wait until she was done with the last page, but that may take another week and I just really wanted to post it now since the message board has been kind of quiet this past week or so.
    So yeah, I hope this news makes everyone happy and I have given Mariho our full thanks and appreciation for all of her hard work. I'll be sure to update you all on her progress, and I'll be posting the twins blog translations here as well as on my tumblr page.

Take care, Princesses!!

(P.S., I tried to upload the actual images from the magazine article but my computer isnt letting me do it for some reason, I'll try again later)

Translations by dancingstars123

Mayama-kun’s gap(talking about how his image is different from personality)
    M: Mayama and I first met in “Café Kichijyoujide” meeting right?
    Ma: Before that I have a feeling that I met the twins in private……
    S: I bet it was a different twin (scared). The first time I met Mayama was when I starred as a guest in “Café Kichijiyoujide”?
    M: Recently (Mizutani) Momosuke and (Ikeda) Jun came over to our house. We went into the sunny veranda.
    S: Oh yea that’s right. I was like “who are these people?”(laugh). Because I met you early, I was able to fit in the scene.
    Ma: Everyone was saying “Shinpei” “Shinpei”, we almost forgot about Manpei(laughs).
    M: Hey, why(laughs)!
    Ma: (remembered something and laughed) When Momo-kun text Shinpei their business, Manpei was like “Why didn’t you text me!” and became sulky(laugh).
    S: He gets jealous easily~.
    M: Don’t spill it out(laughs)! Mayama looks handsome by first appearance, I thought he was cool at first. But he likes comical stuff especially surreal, so we all act that way. At the “Indigo no Yoru” scene, “Mayama is going to imitate a comedian!” and he starts to imitate.
    S: “Sukki~” stuff like that( that is a comedian, Roba-to’s parody.)
    M: When I realize it, it has become popular in the scene.
    Ma: Today’s punishment game was to shout “SUKI~”, how did they found out?
    M: If Mayama was a real “cool” person, I don’t think we would have become this close.
    S: That’s the “gap” that Manpei was shouting out in the punishment game.
    M: There are some cute things about him. He came to our house and asked if I had any shirts I don’t need. So I gave him some.

M: Then he wore it to the next filming.
    S: Everyone has different tastes in clothes, so we’re glad you like them.
    M: I’m glad, and it suits you well.
    Ma: I got a lot of things. A pea coat, a t-shirt, shoes and belts……
    M: Ah, you are not wearing our shoes.
    Ma: The shoe won’t be in the picture (smiles).
    S: Oh there we go Mayama, you so easy to trick(laughs).
    Ma: By the way is there anything you want me to change?
    S: We say things like what frustrates us, is that what you’re saying?
    M: Mayama is a firm person. So where ever he is I feel relief. When I heard that Mayama was going to be in the drama I so was happy.
    S: I comment on Mayama’s acting such as “I like that scene” or “I also want to do that”. He’s also close to us so we feel relieved, he is also our goal.
    Ma: I thought on you two………
    S: At first did you thought how we look alike?
    Ma: Yea there was no doubt about it. Also the way you two dress are monotone so I thought you guys were scary. But you two are actually friendly, you guys saved me, I’m usually shy and timid.
    M&S: and?
    Ma: More (laughs)? I could tell which is the older brother and which is the younger brother. With Shinpei we joke around, and with Manpei I calm down.
    M: It was actually the other way around in the past. In middle or high school I did want I wanted to do.
    S: “Shinpei played the slower sports, while Manpei…..

(contined on next page. . . .)

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:29 am

Babyface-san you and your friend deserves an award! No, make that you two should be the lord of us fangirls~!! I feel like bowing down to the both of you! A million thanks to her for translating the twins' blog posts!! Hug Oh, and it's alright about the pictures, you don't have to stress over it.

It's a wonder that Mayama would actually walk up to the twins' home and asks for a shirt! It's amazing how easily these guys get comfy with each other XD And Shinpei says Manpei gets jealous easily?? Boy, you don't know how similar you two are. Rolling Eyes I still remember those video interviews about Ouran, when they pay even the tiniest attention to Manpei, Shinpei would already be pouting and asking for attention Laughing

But when Manpei calls Mayama handsome/cute...I had to rub my eyes and re-read that just to make sure I wasn't loosing my mind or that I'm going blind. Now THIS is the reason I have to see the picture.
    Is Mayama really that handsome??

Cunnin Onion Idea I'm questioning myself. From most medical books I read and the percentages calculated, twins normally would have split personality AND their sexuality would be different too.
    Either both twins would be straight, or one is homo, or both are homo. With Man and Shin..I get SO curious Onion Laugh

Oh, and Babyface-san, here's a gift for Mariho-chan. I'm sorry if the picture's a bit old, but I think it's cute for a 'thank you' gift :3

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Thank_10
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Babyface-san you and your friend deserves an award! No, make that you two should be the lord of us fangirls~!! I feel like bowing down to the both of you! A million thanks to her for translating the twins' blog posts!! Hug Oh, and it's alright about the pictures, you don't have to stress over it.

I second that motion Rena-chan. . . .I'm dancing on air right now, I'm so excited!!! Blog translations AND the Magdala Maria musical translated??? affraid

That would make the best Christmas present ever!!! Onion Starry Eyes

Babyface, please tell Mariho that we can't thank her enough for everything that she's doing for us andwhat we appreciate all her hard work, and if there's anything we can do to repay her, tell her to just ask.

Ryu Rena wrote:It's a wonder that Mayama would actually walk up to the twins' home and asks for a shirt! It's amazing how easily these guys get comfy with each other XD And Shinpei says Manpei gets jealous easily?? Boy, you don't know how similar you two are. Rolling Eyes I still remember those video interviews about Ouran, when they pay even the tiniest attention to Manpei, Shinpei would already be pouting and asking for attention Laughing

I was thinking that as well Rena-chan; when it comes to getting jealous, Shin-chan has no room to point fingers. As I recall during the run of the Ouran drama, he'd get all huffy if people paid more attention Manpei instead of him. . . .any other guy at his age, I'd normally tell him to "grow up" but since it's Shinpei, I can't help but find it cute somehow. . . Onion Blush

Ryu Rena wrote:But when Manpei calls Mayama handsome/cute...I had to rub my eyes and re-read that just to make sure I wasn't loosing my mind or that I'm going blind. Now THIS is the reason I have to see the picture.
    Is Mayama really that handsome??

Manpei and Shinpei often comment on the physical appearances of their male acquaintances. . .it barely phaes me anymore Onion Yawn Remember back when Shinpei was doing the Code Geass play and during an interview he said that his male co-star had "amazing sex appeal"? Rolling Eyes

Mayama is kinda cute. . . .too pretty for my taste personally but. . .*shrugs* You remember him Rena-chan, he's the youngest member of Indigo4.

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Indigo10

(That's him on the far left)

He's cute, but not as handsome as the twins. . . . tongue

Ryu Rena wrote:Cunnin Onion Idea I'm questioning myself. From most medical books I read and the percentages calculated, twins normally would have split personality AND their sexuality would be different too.
    Either both twins would be straight, or one is homo, or both are homo. With Man and Shin..I get SO curious Onion Laugh

Hahahaha!!! Onion Laugh

You crack me up Rena-chan!

Their personalities are definitely split but their sexuality. . . ? Cunnin Onion Idea I dunno. . . .I can't imagine them being gay for anyone other than each other Cunning Onion
    I wouldn't rule it out completely, it just might be too early to say.

And your photo edit is totally cute, Rena-chan ^_^ I hope that Princess Mariho sees it and likes it. Onion Skipping

Oh and by the way. . . .I came into a large sum of money from my job, and I plan on ordering Manpei and Shinpei's movie DVD by the end of the upcoming week!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes Not sure how long it will take to get from Japan to my place. . .maybe a week or two. . .it won't have subtitles but I'm not as much intrested in the dialouge as I am in the physical aspects Wink After I watch it, if you guys want I can give you all a synopsis. . . .

And is it possible to post DVD movies online (legally)?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Hello girls!

Sorry I have been MIA, but for some reason this website would not allow me to log in or even see it (server error junk). I was so depressed that I would not be able to fangirl here, but today it suddenly worked and I'm back to have fun with you all Onion Skipping

Babyface, your friend is amazing. We thank her from the bottom of our hearts Onion Bows Your 'gifts' were fantastic, so thank you so much for helping keep this thread alive!

Rena, lovely photo edits. I love your choice of backgrounds. Good luck with your tests!

Mrs. Takagi, yay for you for getting the dvds. I am pretty sure it is not legal to post movies online, but you might try to connect with DramaCrazy and see where/how you can post things online there. You may also want to connect with a subbing group and see if any of them would be willing to sub for us. I think the action one with both of them is probably self-explanatory(lots of fighting), but we may still want a plot. Just my thoughts.

Also, if you girls haven't already, go check out the review of the Ouran movie in this 'Discussions' area. We should probably soon be able to see the full movie online, but I don't know when subs will come out.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:49 am

Onion Outrage

Onion T_T

Onion Love

Onion Starry Eyes

Onion XD

I FOUND IT!!!!

I FOUND THE LINK TO THE OURAN MOVIE!!!

Well. . . .kind of. . . .actually Babyface just posted it on tumblr. . .lol (Gomen Babyface, I didn't mean to steal your thunder but I just couldn't wait)

http://video.fc2.com/content/20121018pW3ntgBK

There's no subtitles yet though. . . .I don't know about you guys but I'm really not in the mood for waiting until the subs are ready No

The only problem is. . . I can't decide whether I should wait to watch it later or if I should watch it right now. . . .ugh, and I was JUST getting ready to go to bed too. . . I'm so sleepy!!!

BUT I WANNA WATCH THE MOVIE!!! Onion Tantrum

Maybe I'll watch half now and half later. . . .?

Ah well. . . everybody should watch it, ASAP. Maybe after we're all done watching it we can meet back here and fangirl about it!!

(All this on the eve of Man and Shin's birthday. . . .how appropriate Onion Daydreaming )
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Great update, Mrs. Takagi!

I just sent that over to the Fook Ya! thread for the others to see.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:17 am

I am dancing and singing and becoming one with the air because today marks the day Man-chan and Shin-chan turns 27~~!! To think, 27 years ago today, Japan produced a pair of THE most amazing twins who have the heart of gold, a will of steel and a light so bright that to us, they're GODS! Onion Skipping May you continue to success in life, Manpei, Shinpei~~ Hug

With their amazing strength, I shall pass that exam (which by the way, is just 2 weeks!!) AND STEP INTO UNIVERSITY LIKE A BOSS!!! Aa~hh..they taught us so much in just a few years. If only I became their fan earlier... Onion Blush

AND THUS!! I made this edit in honor for their birthday!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Happy_10

THEY LOOK SO IDENTICAL HERE!! Onion Starry Eyes But I can see Manpei's on our right and Shinpei's on the left. How can anyone not notice those bright round, imploring eyes?? The giveaway for Shinpei are his chubby cheeks, his big smile and his bright eyes.

I find Manpei's smirk in this very...sexy Gleaming Onion Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I FOUND IT!!!!

Well. . . .kind of. . . .actually Babyface just posted it on tumblr. . .lol (Gomen Babyface, I didn't mean to steal your thunder but I just couldn't wait)

There's no subtitles yet though. . . .I don't know about you guys but I'm really not in the mood for waiting until the subs are ready

YES YES YES!! I saw this too yesterday in facebook! But I can't watch it yet because..pre-uni exam.... T_T BUT I will watch the moment my exam is DONE!
    If you senpais are curious, my exam starts on 5th 'till 27th November. I'm just informing this so if there are anything you're planning, you'd know that the entire November, I won't be here.. T_T

Ok..I know this has nothing to do with the twins but I'm in a bit of emotional crisis.. You see, my original chemistry teacher's on maternity leave for a couple of months now and my school's ex-student came in to teach our class.
    The thing is...he's 19 and we're 17 and I just so happen to sit directly in front of the teacher's table! At first I thought none of it but after a while..I started to develop feelings for him and now I think he knows! pale
    Just today during maths he (suddenly) talked to me in the gentlest tone I've ever heard him speak in, but he talked like his usual self with the other students. Plus, last friday during our principal's retirement party, he gave me a really sweet smile that even my friends who were sitting with me poked at me for it!

But he's really smart..a straight 9A+ student. Comparing to me I'm just..a dwarf to him. I only got 7A's and a couple of B's... Wall ... Onion
    I should use him and the twins as a boost for my upcoming exam! But really..what should I really do...?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:36 am

Ryu Rena wrote:I am dancing and singing and becoming one with the air because today marks the day Man-chan and Shin-chan turns 27~~!! To think, 27 years ago today, Japan produced a pair of THE most amazing twins who have the heart of gold, a will of steel and a light so bright that to us, they're GODS! Onion Skipping May you continue to success in life, Manpei, Shinpei~~ Hug

With their amazing strength, I shall pass that exam (which by the way, is just 2 weeks!!) AND STEP INTO UNIVERSITY LIKE A BOSS!!! Aa~hh..they taught us so much in just a few years. If only I became their fan earlier... Onion Blush

AND THUS!! I made this edit in honor for their birthday!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Happy_10

THEY LOOK SO IDENTICAL HERE!! Onion Starry Eyes But I can see Manpei's on our right and Shinpei's on the left. How can anyone not notice those bright round, imploring eyes?? The giveaway for Shinpei are his chubby cheeks, his big smile and his bright eyes.

I find Manpei's smirk in this very...sexy Gleaming Onion Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I FOUND IT!!!!

There's no subtitles yet though. . . .I don't know about you guys but I'm really not in the mood for waiting until the subs are ready

YES YES YES!! I saw this too yesterday in facebook! But I can't watch it yet because..pre-uni exam.... T_T BUT I will watch the moment my exam is DONE!
    If you senpais are curious, my exam starts on 5th 'till 27th November. I'm just informing this so if there are anything you're planning, you'd know that the entire November, I won't be here.. T_T

Ok..I know this has nothing to do with the twins but I'm in a bit of emotional crisis.. You see, my original chemistry teacher's on maternity leave for a couple of months now and my school's ex-student came in to teach our class.
    The thing is...he's 19 and we're 17 and I just so happen to sit directly in front of the teacher's table! At first I thought none of it but after a while..I started to develop feelings for him and now I think he knows! pale
    Just today during maths he (suddenly) talked to me in the gentlest tone I've ever heard him speak in, but he talked like his usual self with the other students. Plus, last friday during our principal's retirement party, he gave me a really sweet smile that even my friends who were sitting with me poked at me for it!

But he's really smart..a straight 9A+ student. Comparing to me I'm just..a dwarf to him. I only got 7A's and a couple of B's... Wall ... Onion
    I should use him and the twins as a boost for my upcoming exam! But really..what should I really do...?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY TWINPEI'S!!!!!!!

Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Starry Eyes Onion Skipping

Ah, such a proud day this is. . . .I'm so happy for them Onion Love 27 years of being together. . . .

The Twinpei's have been "married" longer than my own parents have been married Onion Laugh

I hope they have/had a wonderful birthday and I hope they took more pictures and post them on their blogs.

Did anyone else go on their blog and wish them 'Happy Birthday'? I did, but I did it yesterday; I sent them seperate messages n' everything.

Speaking of which. . .awesome photo edit Rena-chan, it's going straight into my file!! Onion Thumbs Up And you're right, they actually do look like identical twins here for a change Razz

But we can still them them apart, ne? Yep, that's definitely Shin-chan on the left and Manpei on the right (Shin gives himself away with his smile everytime Smile )

I wish my babies the best of luck in everything they do from now on, they've brought me so much happiness and joy this past year and a half. They always have such a bright and optimistic outlook on life, I'm sure their success in the entertainment biz will only continue to grow cheers

Onto you now, Rena-chan. . .you must study hard and I wish you the absolute best of luck in your exams Onion Bows

If you ever feel yourself feeling stressed, well. . . you know what to do (daydreaming about twincest every once in a while usually does the trick for me Wink )

It'll be hard not having you around during november, but I guess I'll have to endure it. . . Corner of Woe Maybe I'll actually start getting around to doing my own work for school. . . . Rolling Eyes It's so sweet. . .you're getting ready to enter university and I'm getting ready to graduate university. . . T_T

Now as for the ex-student who is now teaching your chemsitry class. . .you should totally keep talking to him!!! Just getting to know him, trade ideas and likes and dislikes and all that good stuff. It'll do my mind some good to know that you're chatting it up with a guy you like because there sure ain't no interesting men at my university. . . Mad (The guys at the school I go to are so dull. . . . Onion Yawn )

Anyway, you never know, this guy might actually help you pass!!

One last thing before I get back to "studying", Babyface just posted this on her tumblr page for the twins. Ichigo-kurimu posted something about the twins for the first time in months. She said that the Twinpei's wrote a song which they performed at their fanmeeting a while back (they made up a little dance to go with it too!! Wooby Onion Eyes ) Babyface re-blogged the lyrics to the song from Ichigo and then just now someone else found the actual video of the twins singing it~~~

Just as we thought, Manpei and Shinpei are constantly drinking from the bottomless well of cuteness Gleaming Onion Eyes OMIGOSH I COULD JUST EAT THEM UP!!! Onion Kiss Check it out!

http://www.puroland.co.jp/show/movie/2012takagi.html

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am

Onion XD KYAAAAAAAAAHHH~~!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TAKAGI-SENPAI~~!! I have watched the video and I am loving every second of it! Ohmygosh they're just so cute I can just gobble them up!! One doesn't just grow cuter every year, but I don't know how these two does it!! *spasms*

I can see Shinpei's more musical, his voice is so NICE!!! Manpei seems to be the bass of the two but it fits just lovely! As a person who's in choir, I should go to them and train them Cunnin Onion Idea But really, I was fangirling and screaming silently and rolling on the floor (yes, very literally might I add) and nearly died from lack of oxygen! I'M STILL JITTERING!!! Onion Daydreaming

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Did anyone else go on their blog and wish them 'Happy Birthday'? I did, but I did it yesterday; I sent them seperate messages n' everything

Ah yes, I did. I even asked my friend to wish them a happy birthday in their blogs since she has ameblo. How I wish my japanese is fluent and I have ameblo just so I can get two steps closer to them.. T_T Not only that, I wish my mum would buy the language pack for japanese ASAP! All I see are empty squares! Onion To Kill

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Onto you now, Rena-chan. . .you must study hard and I wish you the absolute best of luck in your exams Onion Bows

If you ever feel yourself feeling stressed, well. . . you know what to do (daydreaming about twincest every once in a while usually does the trick for me Wink )

Thank you senpai~~ Hug And lol! That's what I do everytime my concentration snaps from doing too much work. I bet if you'd come to any school here in Asia, the work given to you would make you pull all-nighters 5 nights a week! Evil or Very Mad Sometimes I wonder how I kept my sanity!

But now I know...it's all thanks to the twins.. Onion Blush

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Now as for the ex-student who is now teaching your chemsitry class. . .you should totally keep talking to him!!! Just getting to know him, trade ideas and likes and dislikes and all that good stuff. It'll do my mind some good to know that you're chatting it up with a guy you like because there sure ain't no interesting men at my university. . . Mad (The guys at the school I go to are so dull. . . . Onion Yawn )

Onion Sweat A-are you sure?! This is my teacher and my senior! Sure he's friendly and somewhat sweet to me (to which the class is getting suspicious) and I find him rather good-looking, but...*twiddles finger* you really think I should continue on with him??

But you're right! He might help me pass, he's a straight A student after all! I'm gonna do my best!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:21 pm

They really are just too delicious, aren't they? Onion Love Eyes

I watched the video 3 times in a row and I couldn't stop smiling and gushing the whole time. . . . Onion Starry Eyes

They are really just too cute and sweet for their own good. . .they're so sweet, I bet if you bit into one of them, you'd gain a bunch of weight lol (I have this theory that Shinpei would taste like something sweet and Manpei would taste like something spicy though Onion Drinks Tea )

Their voices are very beautiful together (THEY SHOULD TOTALLY RECORD/RELEASE A SONG TOGETHER!!!)And you're right, Manpei does have more bass in his voice, I guess since his voice is slightly deeper. Shinpei has a very angelic sounding voice to me. I think he has more confidence when it comes to singing as well, although I still think Manpei has better control over his vocals. . .

Either way, with some more proper vocal training (because I'm guessing that they've both had some vocal training in the past)if they were to ever record more songs, either solo or as a duet, it would just be AMAZING!!

*Random thought: Imagine Manpei and Shinpei singing 'Happy Birthday To You~' in English on your actual birthday. . . Dead Onion *

Their little choreography was cute too. . .I can't believe they made that up all by themselves. . . that video just totally made my day!

Coming down off of Cloud 9 now. . . .

Rena-chan, you should TOTALLY keep chatting it up with your senior at school. I'm not saying you guys have to go out and do anything together Razz Just lighthearted conversation will do, right?

That's a big deal to introverts like us, remember? lol

And if he helps you get an A in your class, then it'll just make the deal even sweeter! I can't remember the last time I actually had a conversation with a guy who was smart AND good-looking. The men at my university are either smart and unattractive, or very handsome and dumb as a box of rocks Suspect

Oh, and to add onto my grief. . .my university is 80% female Onion Attacked by Te

I'm all depressed now. . . .I think I'm gonna go watch that video with the twins again Onion Skipping

(Their action movie gets released the day after tomorrow, I wonder if they'll do another announcement about it?)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Happy Birthday Manpei and Shinpei!!! Triumphant Tamaki Squishy Face Onion Kiss Onion Skipping

I hope they had a great birthday.

Rena, I LOVE your photo edit! That is definitely one of your best. Of course, you actually had a good photo to work with, so that always helps lol. Those two look so good in that photo (they should totally take more like that one).

I haven't watched the video, but sounds interesting from what you two say.

I'll be here all November, so Mrs. Takagi, you and I will have to party together (and Rena, we will patiently await your return and then throw a fangirling party when you pass your exams Wink )

Also, Rena, concerning that guy, just keep doing what you're doing. Don't try to flirt or date or anything, as that may be a bit awkward, but just be polite and nice. It is okay to have a nice, smart guy to talk to, just don't get too emotionally involved on your side, just in case. Just my advice from watching other girls interact with guys.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:10 am

Yosh, just dropping by here for a quick post before I have to run off again~. My life apparently have gotten busier and I haven't realize it 'till now.. Suspect

I went to the fuckyeahtakagitwins tumblr and saw...my drawing of the twins... Headesk Sweatdrop Okay, that's a bit embarrassing but hey, I don't mind if they want to post my picture there too, just to show who's the mastermind behind all these edits and drawings (I should make another one Cunnin Onion Idea ). Babyface-san, if you're curious about that picture, Shinpei's wearing black and Manpei's wearing white. I think the height's also a giveaway since Manpei's a bit taller, I even gave him a cool-ish posture..if you call that as cool Razz

Mrs.Takagi wrote:They really are just too delicious, aren't they? Onion Love Eyes

I watched the video 3 times in a row and I couldn't stop smiling and gushing the whole time. . . . Onion Starry Eyes

They are really just too cute and sweet for their own good. . .they're so sweet, I bet if you bit into one of them, you'd gain a bunch of weight lol (I have this theory that Shinpei would taste like something sweet and Manpei would taste like something spicy though Onion Drinks Tea )

Their voices are very beautiful together (THEY SHOULD TOTALLY RECORD/RELEASE A SONG TOGETHER!!!)And you're right, Manpei does have more bass in his voice, I guess since his voice is slightly deeper. Shinpei has a very angelic sounding voice to me. I think he has more confidence when it comes to singing as well, although I still think Manpei has better control over his vocals. . .

Either way, with some more proper vocal training (because I'm guessing that they've both had some vocal training in the past)if they were to ever record more songs, either solo or as a duet, it would just be AMAZING!!

*Random thought: Imagine Manpei and Shinpei singing 'Happy Birthday To You~' in English on your actual birthday. . . Dead Onion *

Their little choreography was cute too. . .I can't believe they made that up all by themselves. . . that video just totally made my day!

I literally asphyxiate when I saw that adorable little video. To think that they'd have the time to make the song and their cute little dance just so they can perform it to their fans who's been supporting them after a few years, I find it so sweet.. Onion Love
    And lol at the biting them! But I agree, Shin-chan would probably taste like a million marshmellows dipped in honey, all sweet and squishy and irresistable :3 Nodding ! I love marshmellows...I can eat them until my teeth rot What a Face And Manpei would be a delicacy since I can't live without spicy food. The spicier, the better Gleaming Onion Eyes

And their voices, Shinpei's may be sounding better but it's literally blending into the song while Manpei needs to gain a little more confidence to bring it out. Either way, they did their best and they ARE the best! I'm gonna put that under my favourites tab and watch it whenever I feel down! I still have the video where they checked the distance between their nipples Onion XD

Thepinkbookworm wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:Rena-chan, you should TOTALLY keep chatting it up with your senior at school. I'm not saying you guys have to go out and do anything together Razz Just lighthearted conversation will do, right?

That's a big deal to introverts like us, remember? lol
    Also, Rena, concerning that guy, just keep doing what you're doing. Don't try to flirt or date or anything, as that may be a bit awkward, but just be polite and nice. It is okay to have a nice, smart guy to talk to, just don't get too emotionally involved on your side, just in case. Just my advice from watching other girls interact with guys.

Onion Wipes Sweat, h I guess the both of you are right. I should take it easy with the guy and still be sociable to him. Don't worry bookworm-senpai, I got a little bit of experiences from a couple of years ago. Plus, I don't open up to people unless I really trust them. It took me 6 years just to be sociable in my group of friends, but we're inseparable now Razz At least we're all girls.

Also bookworm-senpai..WATCH THE VIDEO!!! You'll be seeing rainbows, sparkles and fairy dust the moment you're done with it!! It's only a few seconds actually but the impact it has on you is immense! Onion XD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Okay, I was finally able to watch that video. It was really cute, I enjoyed it (even though I wish Manpei had sung a little bit louder Laughing ) I am glad that they did this for their fans, it was a nice gesture of appreciation. It was cute, random, and funny: pretty much summing those two up perfectly :3 Nodding Thank you for sharing Mrs. Takagi!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Damn, I'm pressed for time!

I have to make this one quick. . . .

1) Rena-chan, I saw your photos/drawings that Babyface posted on her tumblr page. . .you posted those a while ago, didnt you? Babyface must be going through the closed Twins Appreciation forums Razz Your photos seemed to be really popular with the fangirls though:-) I saw that she even posted those fake letters that I made up for the the Twinpei's.

If feels good to have your work appreciated, ne?

Very Happy

2) Shinpei updated his blog and posted this photo.

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Birthd10

KAWAII!!!! Onion Love Eyes

3) He posted a link to an interview he and Manpei did (it looks like they did it about a month ago).

http://www.stardust.co.jp/interview/article/takagi/01.html

Babyface!!! I know we've been bombarding Mariho-san with translation requests and I know she has better things to do (I think we all do actually lol) But do you think that she could possibly translate the text from this interview? I think they may be discussing their action/adventure movie that comes out on DVD today (which will hopefully be mailed to my doorstep within the next month)

Tell Mariho that we appreciate all of her hardwork 10 times over!!

Did she see the photo that Rena-chan edited for her?

Okay, I'm gonna be late for class, be back later Onion Skipping
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:44 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Rena-chan, I saw your photos/drawings that Babyface posted on her tumblr page. . .you posted those a while ago, didnt you? Babyface must be going through the closed Twins Appreciation forums Razz Your photos seemed to be really popular with the fangirls though:-) I saw that she even posted those fake letters that I made up for the the Twinpei's.

If feels good to have your work appreciated, ne?

Yeah, that's why I told Babyface-san who's who since the admin asked which one's Manpei, which one's Shinpei. And lol, I didn't really check whether it's popular or not since I'm only going through the tumblr for some updates or new photos for me to edit. But I'm glad everyone likes it, it kind of made me feel all warm and fluffy inside :3 Nodding

And also, your fake letters are awesome! It looks as if the twins actually wrote that for each other. Wonder what would happen if they accidentally stumbled into the tumblr page and sees it... Cunnin Onion Idea

AND THAT CAKE~!! Onion Love Eyes
    I love that cake!! It looks so delicious and yet if I were there, I wouldn't want to eat it! ...this is like a repitition for my birthday earlier this year... Rolling Eyes But how I wish I could be with them and wish them a happy birthday!!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:25 am

Hello everyone,

Long time no see! XD

I've been very busy as always and even though I was fangirling Manpei's and Shinpei's birthday on the 22nd, I still couldn't find time to come by here. Sad
    Anyways, I think everyone here has watched the ouran movie~ My DVD got here two weeks ago~ And the mini kuma-chan that comes with the limited edition DVD is very soft~ :3

Also, THE EXTRAS ARE AWESOME!!!
    There is this one part on the first video, where Manpei, Shinpei, and Chiba are being dorks and singing to the Pirates of the Caribbean song. ROFL! AND MANPEI'S AND SHINPEI'S HAIR WAS SO MESSYYYYY!!! XDDDDD They had taken off the bandanas and it was windy so their hair was very messy. XD It looked cute though.

Tomorrow, er today XD, I will be getting their Yakuza vs. Ninja movie! 8D I'm so excited! I'm sure it's going to be so epic!!!!! <3333333333333333 So I'm definitely looking forward to getting home from uni tomorrow and being able to watch their epic movie~ :3 I hope it gets uploaded online!

Well, I hope that everyone is having a great time so far~ I'll try to be here more often. Very Happy
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:16 am

And I'm back from the land of brainbashing! I have been studying like mad these past few days (while watching Bleach, Fairy Tail and Kuroshitsuji in between Razz ) and I recently saw the post from Shinpei on facebook!! AAAHH~~! So cute!! Hug He was holding a..chicken, interesting. It looks so much like a promotional ad, I just had to;

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Chicke10

Onion XD No other words to describe how I feel at this little picture!

Moving on, Manpei updated his blog and it's about...chicken.. Neutral Actually to be more precise, kentucky salt ginger chicken. He was watching the commercial and thought 'I want that' and ordered it. From how he described it, it was so good that he made a crying emoticon when he finished it...

Suspect

These two..when it comes to food, they're like a pair of experts! Rolling Eyes But that's where I find one of their many irresistable charm. The thing is, Shinpei commented about the chicken but I'm not sure what it says with google translate all crazed up like that.
    But the thought that they had dinner together made me Onion Starry Eyes Onion Blush Onion Love Eyes Onion Skipping Onion Daydreaming It's quite hard to find the twins mentioning each other nowadays (minus their birthday) and just show they're enjoying each others' company. I'm seriously wondering how they live their lives with each other, there will come the day I'm gonna stalk them and unravel their secrets!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

This MIGHT be my last post for now since my exam is literally next week, got my exam slip and all already.. But I'll drop by once in a while to relax and edit pictures whenever I can.
    So right now..I'll see you soon! Onion Study
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:26 am

Domo~~! Very Happy

Awesome photo edit as usual Rena-chan, I saw Shin-chan's picture on FB this morning and I just thought it was so cute/funny, as usual. He wrote the caption for his photo in English and put Delicious! Premium chicken sand-心平

LOL Did he do that on purpose or did he really forget how to spell "sandwich"? Razz

Other than for the fact that I just love his face. . . .while staring at this most recent photo of him, am I the only one who marvels at how beautiful his complexion is? Suspect I remember in a post from a couple of years ago, he mentioned how he had been having issues with pimples and that it was causing him stress because he and Manpei were doing a bunch of photoshoots at the time and as asking fans for any remedies for getting rid of pimples. . . .

Well his face has definitely cleared up since then, his face literally looks like you could eat off of it! Not a bad idea actually. I actually wouldn't mind nibbling on Shin-chan's chubby face itself. . . . Onion :3 Sigh He's kind of making a semi "duck-face" in that photo, his lips are kind of puckered. . . .kind of like he wants you to kiss him. . . Onion Kiss

. . . . . . . .

*clears throat* But yeah, anyway. . . .
    Rena-chan, I just checked Manpei's blog update after reading your description of it, and the photo that he posted had me cracking up: one lonely, naked chicken bone Onion Laugh
    Sounds like the Twinpei's really love their chicken (so do I!!) One of my goals after getting to Tokyo is ordering KFC. . .I know their menus in Japan are slightly different from ours in the U.S.

I also find it amusing because you'd never guess that they like to eat from just looking at them Neutral

PLEASE EAT MORE CHICKEN MY PRETTIES!!!

In other news though, I think the Twinpei's have another event coming up on November 1st. It's at Puroland so it might have something to do with Hello Kitty, I'm not sure. . . .I tried going to the URL that they posted, but nothing shows up. . . .maybe one of you can try it?

http://www.puroland.jp/event/20121103 special

I'm sure we'll find out all about it later on in the week!

Also, Babyface posted photos from the Twins' Yakuza vs Ninja movie. . . .looks really good! She also re-blogged a post from Seto-chan who has already seen it. She said that the twins' performances were amazing (not surprising) but didn't post any detail descriptions.

Seto-chan, if you're reading this, please tell us about the movie when you can!! I can a little carried away with my last paycheck so it looks like I'll have to postpone ordering a copy of the DVD Onion Attacked by Te I wish there were a trailer from the actual movie available online, I just want to get a feel for the movie. . . .is that asking too much??

Anyway. . . .good luck with your exams Rena-chan!!

We're all rooting for you!! Gleaming Onion Eyes We know you've been working hard! Do your best, and don't forget the Golden Rule:

When in stress, just think of Twincest Cunning Onion

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Shin_k16

Ganbattee ne!!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:49 am

Lol, maybe he did forget how to spell sandwhich, but I think that's just Shin-chan being himself. After all, he's a random random boy Rolling Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Other than for the fact that I just love his face. . . .while staring at this most recent photo of him, am I the only one who marvels at how beautiful his complexion is? I remember in a post from a couple of years ago, he mentioned how he had been having issues with pimples and that it was causing him stress because he and Manpei were doing a bunch of photoshoots at the time and as asking fans for any remedies for getting rid of pimples. . . .

I noticed it too when I edited the picture. His skin's really clear, I'm jealous now.. I wonder how he did that because I have slight pimple problems a few years ago, but it's cleared up and my face is like a baby's again Onion Blush I'm sure Manpei LOVES to stroke those chubby cheeks, or at least pinch them! I really like it when Shinpei puckered his cheeks, HE'S JUST SO CUTE!! There was a gif when he puckered his cheeks out, OHGOSH I nearly died from cuteness!
    Too bad I can't post gifs... Corner of Woe

And I've checked the puroland website thing, apparently it's about hello kitty, the designer Yuko Yamaguchi and the twins would be signing things, not much is there.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Anyway. . . .good luck with your exams Rena-chan!!

We're all rooting for you!! Gleaming Onion Eyes We know you've been working hard! Do your best, and don't forget the Golden Rule:

When in stress, just think of Twincest Cunning Onion

LOL! I'll be sure to remember that, I just hope I won't screw up in my english essay and write something M-rated or the likes!!
    My classmates and I did a speech of sorts, wishing everyone good luck and all. It was the best 10 months of our lives being in this class, everyone was tearing up including me because we won't be sitting in that class anymore. Really..it was so sad having to leave everyone soon...
    Onion Runs Away
    And then we'll be in university and depends whether we'll see each other again or not..it's just..yeah, can't go on...sorry..
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:43 am

Senpai~~!! cheers Wow it's so quiet here, but I guess with me having exams and the twins somewhat being kinda idle, there hasn't been much activity huh?
    YOSH, I'm just here to drop off a quickie.

Shinpei posted a cool picture of him on facebook and, knowing the picture editor I am, I just simply can't pass up an opportunity like this, so...

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Cool_s10

Onion Laugh Ohohohohoho... The darkened shades around him is because Halloween only went by a couple of days ago and I'm still in the mood despite not celebrating it here.
    Speaking of halloween, the twins mentioned it in their blogs but like many Asians, they don't celebrate it, only getting into the spirit. According to them, they found a couple of people dressed up as anime characters Rolling Eyes

Those two should've just gone out dressed as Hikaru and Kaoru and do some forbidden love for us fans Twisted Evil
    But sadly they said they'll never do it again...publicly that is, behind the curtains, no one would know Twisted Evil

Oh, and yeah, I went to the fuckyeahtakagitwins tumblr and saw the gifs of the Takagi train.. My mind went STRAIGHT to the gutter when I saw Manpei standing behind Shinpei who was bent forward so it looks like Manpei's taking..Shinpei..from..the..back...

Onion Nosebleed Dead Onion

COUGHCOUGHCOUGH Okay I'm good, that was just my brain, and the gif was slow at moving so it kinda brought my imagination up a bit. But really, that's beyond cute~!! I was chuckling and laughing when I saw all four gifs, Manpei's funny face is just LOL!!
    (is it me, or Shinpei really fluid..? Gleaming Onion Eyes )

And..that's all I got. My exam is next monday and I am gonna OWN THAT SHIZ LIKE A BOSS!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

Ja ne~~
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

Shinpei posted a cool picture of him on facebook and, knowing the picture editor I am, I just simply can't pass up an opportunity like this, so...

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Cool_s10

Very sweet edit, Rena-chan Onion Thumbs Up

I woke up this morning, and the first thing I did was check my Facebook page (force of habit) and the first thing that came up was that photo of Shinpei. . .what at perfect way to start ones morning! Onion Love

I actually read the translation for his post, I don't know if it was just a fluke in the translation or what, but it sounded like he was talking about recording for a song and that he was excited about it. . .

What are you singing for Shinpei? Cunnin Onion Idea

He should write a song about how much he loves his husband/twin Cool

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Speaking of halloween, the twins mentioned it in their blogs but like many Asians, they don't celebrate it, only getting into the spirit. According to them, they found a couple of people dressed up as anime characters Rolling Eyes

The second I read that last line I said to myself, "Isn't that like an everyday thing in Japan though? Suspect " LOL

I mean isn't it true, especially in Tokyo, that people go out in Harajuku or Shibuya and just cosplay for the heck of it?

That's what so cool about Japan. . .you don't need a special holiday to dress up like a fictional character. All you need is a free afternoon Very Happy

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Oh, and yeah, I went to the fuckyeahtakagitwins tumblr and saw the gifs of the Takagi train.. My mind went STRAIGHT to the gutter when I saw Manpei standing behind Shinpei who was bent forward so it looks like Manpei's taking..Shinpei..from..the..back...

Onion Nosebleed Dead Onion

COUGHCOUGHCOUGH Okay I'm good, that was just my brain, and the gif was slow at moving so it kinda brought my imagination up a bit. But really, that's beyond cute~!! I was chuckling and laughing when I saw all four gifs, Manpei's funny face is just LOL!!
    (is it me, or Shinpei really fluid..? Gleaming Onion Eyes )

Oh Rena, Rena. . . .you are SUCH a dirty girl Twisted Evil (and I should be used to it by now).

I saw that gif too though, I thought it was funny lol Not typical behavior for guys pushing 30, eh?

Shinpei is kinda "fluid" isn't he. . . .? I still he has some kind of hidden "sexuality" about him. . . Wink Buried deep, deep inside all that boyish innocence and cutenesslies a dormant "I'll-impregnate-you-just-by-looking-at-you" Shinpei Takagi Onion Nosebleed

I'm telling you, if Shinpei starts gaining more weight/muscle in the future. . .he will be completely defenseless against me Gleaming Onion Eyes

Good luck on your exam, Rena-chan! I just took one myself for one of my more difficult classes and I'm feeling very good about it. I think I'll treat myself to some unhealthy sweets later on as a reward Onion Skipping
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I actually read the translation for his post, I don't know if it was just a fluke in the translation or what, but it sounded like he was talking about recording for a song and that he was excited about it. . .

Yeah, I saw that too. I wonder what he's singing for since he never meantioned anything to us. I swear, if the song has english parts in them, I'd die happy. It's not all the time we get to hear one or both of them speak english, sure they write english in their wall posts and blogs but..I want to hear them once in a while..
    Ah~ the feels... Onion Love

Mrs.Takagi wrote:The second I read that last line I said to myself, "Isn't that like an everyday thing in Japan though? Suspect " LOL

I mean isn't it true, especially in Tokyo, that people go out in Harajuku or Shibuya and just cosplay for the heck of it?

That's what so cool about Japan. . .you don't need a special holiday to dress up like a fictional character. All you need is a free afternoon Very Happy

Lol, yeah I guess it's true. Shibuya and Harajuku's famous for their fashion lanes so I guess it's not surprising to see people dressed up as anime characters. These japanese sure are spirited in everything they do, sometimes you just can't keep up with them Razz
    But I like their enthusiasm, they don't know when to quit until whatever they're doing is finished.

Unlike me who gets tired of studying after a couple of hours... Onion Icy Breeze

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh Rena, Rena. . . .you are SUCH a dirty girl Twisted Evil (and I should be used to it by now).

I saw that gif too though, I thought it was funny lol Not typical behavior for guys pushing 30, eh?

Shinpei is kinda "fluid" isn't he. . . .? I still he has some kind of hidden "sexuality" about him. . . Wink Buried deep, deep inside all that boyish innocence and cutenesslies a dormant "I'll-impregnate-you-just-by-looking-at-you" Shinpei Takagi Onion Nosebleed

I feel so dirty now.. Onion Blush
    But it's not my fault that the first thing that pops up was Manpei standing behind a bent Shinpei, and the yaoi side of my brain wins... Lol! I don't think they know or care that they're turning 30 in three years. As long as they have each other in arms, no time can separate them apart..

Onion Blush

Okay, don't know where that came from.. I just hope those two don't use their awesome powers against us all the time, I'd probably be a tired pile of goo after having to scream, squeal and fangirl over these two. Really...how do they do that? Such sexiness..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 pm