Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Tacoko
Cinnamonipples
8 posters

The K-Pop Thread

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

The K-Pop Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Tacoko Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:28 pm

I love the video for Monster so much dgsfdgksa ;______;

And hmm, this video is interesting. I like this group, and the song is cool too~ o3o New KPop group to get into maybe?

AND

I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER

IM SO SORRY I TOOK FOREVER FCJSGJKAGFCSHAGFK

Spoiler:

Next is the confrontation and gdhjgsahjsagfjsahjgjkgfhjksafdshja
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:06 am

WOW!!!! The K-Pop Thread - Page 21 Tumblr_m1thdg81Yo1r20k25

omg taco this is great! good job!! can't wait to see what's next. ok dude i know i'm thinking way too far but if we do a fic for t.o.p. i was thinking of a story about an obessesed fan, and i mean crazy obessed like the ones that stocks them and all that good stuff and how he falls for her unexpectedly. but you see i read somewhere that top said if he fell for a fan he would look at her and send her off. so that would cool i guess...

and yes taco you should try to get into these guys.. i'm kinda starting too... i'm exicted~
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Good update Taco! I like you are keeping the suspense up. I can't wait to see what happens next Surprised

Lychee, I like your idea for TOP. An obsessed fan could be interesting...a lot of potential drama in that.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:19 pm

yay pretzel! glad that you like my idea! Onion Thumbs Up

i know for seugnri, i thought a nice language barrier type story would be cute, but i really can't think of anything for daesung.... have any ideas?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:34 pm

I like your Seungri story idea, could be interesting. Daesung? Maybe,(and I just thought of this) he is still super depressed about the car accident. On the anniversary of it, he is walking alone in the park, depressed as heck, and suddenly he sees a girl crossing the street, and sees a car turning a corner, about to hit her, and he pulls/pushes her out of the way, saving her life. She is incredibly grateful, and wants to repay him, like with lunch, and he starts to feel better, like this is his way of 'repaying' for the life he kind of took. So they start hanging out and she helps him heal. Perhaps she has her own issues, like the death of a parent, and so they work together to overcome their losses.

Wow, I will be honest, I am so impressed with myself right now. I really like that idea (pats herself on the back). Razz
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 pm

lol that's actually not a bad idea.... how about adding this she's going through a loss because she lost her brother in a car accident THAT DAESUNG INVOLVED IN! but neither knows (yet)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:09 pm

OOOOH Shocked Now THAT would be a good twist. So Daesung's story would be more of a 'forgiveness' themed story. I like it.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:15 pm

YA forgiveness, that would be good... plus it can send a good msg to ppl that you can always start over and forgiveness can be so uplifting. me like it too!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:19 am

Waaah! I'm really glad you guys liked the chapter! gdhsgahjdsa this are about to get cray and I CANNOT WAIT TO TYPE IT. ghjsgkahjgas

Hmmm, a story for TOP... I'm not really sure if I can write it myself, like I have been doing because, for some reason, I find TOP to be VERY hard to write. D: I dunno why, I just... I get intimidated when I try to write as him. It's weird but it's truuue. xD But the idea for it is VERY good, I like it~

I was thinking, Lychee, for the Seungri one, what if OC is a newly graduated college student, who took English in college, and she wants to be a teacher in a different country to teach English. I was thinking that maybe she can be part Korean, like her dad could be Korean, so that is how she knows Korean. Though not a lot, just enough for her to get around Korea if she even went there. Her dad can be friends with Papa YG, and recommends her to him to work at YG to teach the idols English. How is that? o3o And in return, she's being taught as well.

Pretzel, that Daesung idea is PERFECT. I absolutely adore it! But Lychee, I like your add on to it as well, but it makes me...uncomfortable. Because we're delving into the waters of someone ACTUALLY DYING and it's just... it makes me uncomfortable, if you get what I'm saying... o-o

BUT THESE ARE REALLY GREAT IDEAS THOUGH. I like 'em a lot~
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 pm

TOP can be hardish to write. When I read stories about him, I am very critical because I think it can be hard to portray him wrong. But then, his personality can fluctuate from very serious/cold to crazy/funny. I like him best when he is portrayed as a bad guy or something. Just seems to fit him best Wink

Taco, I like your idea for Seungri story. But I have a question: would the story aim more for the funny side or serious side? Because I think it would be a good comedy story with lots of miscommunications and 'accidental' name callings. But if the aim was more serious, than there could still be miscommunications but on a deeper level. Sorry if I am getting technical, I just like details. They make me happy :3 Nodding

I am so glad that you both liked my idea! I think it could be an interesting story. Taco, I can understand why you might be uncomfortable. Writing about death like that can be hard, especially when it is 'based' on an actual event. It might be hard to do the situation justice. Hmmmm...
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Waaaah, I know. And I freaking love TOP but he is so difficult omfg.

And personally, I think the Seungri one would be a perfect romantic comedy. XD I think language barriers are hilarious because of misunderstandings and miscommunications. Can you imagine?

Yeah, it can be hard and in my opinion... Kind of disrespectful to the person who died and his family. I don't want to disrespect anyone like that D:
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:52 pm

So, you have/are writing a GD story, Taeyang(or Taeyung?)'s story is in the works, the idea of Daesung's and Seungri's is in progress, and TOP is sitting in the corner laughing at us and quirking his eyebrows. Do I have them all covered? LOL
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:33 pm

yea i know how writing something so harsh for daesung is hard but the problem is there isn't much about him to take reference from.

as for t.o.p. i donno, it may not be too hard. you see, top is a scorpio and i was friend's with a guy who was a scorpio and they are very hard working individuals. also, they can be very talkative but they can argue so hard that there is no chance of winning. so i donno, it may not be that bad. i guess what we should do is find fan accounts or maybe fan fics in which top or daesung is the main and see how they portray them...
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:13 pm

It will be hard because Dae is mah bby ;____; But what MY problem is is writing about the accident, and the person dying. It can be mentioned, as the source of what Dae is still probably wanting forgivness for, but having like, an OC involved with it, I just can't do it.hjsghaghk ;_;

Yeah, that IS a good idea, Lychee. It'll make it easier to type for TOP...hmmm
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Lychee, I think I could help with the whole TOP thing. I have an account on Asianfanfics, so I have a lot of stories bookmarked dealing with BIGBANG. For reference, here are some stories that focus on TOP specifically(all romances):

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/122530/something-old-something-new-bigbang-choiseunghyun-gdragon-taeyeon-top-marriage-occharacter

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/61752/a-big-bang-marriage-story-bigbang-daesung-gdragon-seungri-smut-taeyang-top

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/111520/a-big-bang-marriage-life-ii-bigbang-daesung-gdragon-seungri-smut-taeyang-top

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/94481/i-bought-you-choiseunghyun-top-victoria-you-jungilwoo

Here are stories that are based on the premise of taking a single idea, like 'you and your boyfriend kiss' and show the situation from each members perspective(how it would be like to date/etc. GD, TOP, etc.). It shows their different personalities very well, and is hilarious Very Happy

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/172087/big-bang-oneshots-bigbang-choiseunghyun-daesung-gdragon-seungri-taeyang-tophttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/35563/big-bang-scenarios-bigbang

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/35563/big-bang-scenarios-bigbang

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/88793/big-bang-drabbles-scenarios-bigbang-daesung-gdragon-seungri-taeyang-top

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/80055/big-bang-scenarios-bigbang-daesung-gdragon-seungri-taeyang-top-you

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32306/bangin-scenarios-bigbang-jiyong-seungri-taeyang-top-you-daeseung

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/126984/scenes-with-big-bang-bigbang-daesung-gdragon-seungri-taeyang-top-scenarios

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/168446/scenarios-and-drabbles-bigbang-daesung-gdragon-seungri-taeyang-top-scenarios

I hope that those can be helpful. Or maybe just fun Cool
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:20 am

thank you pretzel, they helped a little... i just feel like some of these stories portrays top in a dark and cold manner but i don't think it's the case. so maybe his story should be based on characteristics of his zodiac.. daesung was pretty good i can picture him being a goof ball and being gentle and polite... so yes it helped Onion Thumbs Up
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Glad that I could be of service Very Happy I like TOP as both serious and goofy, so it can be hard to portray him properly.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:08 pm

i think top just has a very well rounded personality so i guess a way to portray him is for him to have moments where he says something unexpectedly or their is a sudden switch in his personality.

anywho, i think just for fun, i want to try a test chapter for the upcoming taeyang fan fic but i was thinking of doing it in 3rd person, what do u think pretzel?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:15 pm

I think that could work. I like how you portrayed both in 1st person, but perhaps third person would be best. Since you have to go into a lot of 'thinking' with both of them, since they will probably be an intense story, being able to easily show what they think, feel, etc. would be easiest in third person. Just give it a shot and see how it turns out.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Hmmm, I agree with Pretzel, which is why I like writing in third person the most.

/pops in from no where.

Yeaaah, I know, I know. Sudden appearances, BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT.

Tumblr is too distracting

But yeah, work should be over for me soon for the summer, so I will have more online time 8DDD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Hi Taco! You shouldn't be stalking Tumblr! That's my job! Seriously, I have like 6 blogs now that I look at everyday, and I end up bookmarking an average of like 5-10 pictures of Bigbang from them. But not for me! (Seriously) I have a friend who loves Bigbang as well, but she just has dial-up internet, so I save pictures so she can see them. Unfortunately, she has not be able to see my computer in weeks, so my bookmarks for her are growing longer and longer. silent It is really pathetic. But she will see them soon! And then I can delete the ones that I don't like (which might delete like 5 pictures LOL Laughing )
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:23 am

taco, no tumblr stalking!! and i will get to the test chapter asap... but guys I HAVE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU! so you guys know my husband rain right? well i watched on of his movies last night called "i'm a cyborg but that's ok" and it's a very weird and odd movie but THIS SCENE IN THE MOVIE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Onion Nosebleed like omg! it's nuts..... this scene will blow your pants off,, it's awkward but sexy and a;lkjsd;lkfja;sldkfja;sdf ENJOY!!

Spoiler:

GAHHHH I CAN"T TAKE IT!! The K-Pop Thread - Page 21 Tumblr_lznk6o3yjm1r033m2The K-Pop Thread - Page 21 Tumblr_lznk4nKoxG1r033m2The K-Pop Thread - Page 21 Tumblr_lqunf69g2u1qbxe99The K-Pop Thread - Page 21 Tumblr_m5knakR9up1r99ontThe K-Pop Thread - Page 21 Tumblr_m5l0v4H9yx1r9jdbpThe K-Pop Thread - Page 21 Tumblr_m5kzowiQdN1r46ze8The K-Pop Thread - Page 21 Tumblr_m5l1yjORRS1qbithp

ok i'm dead Dead Onion
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:38 pm

omg Lycheeeeeeee. I'll watch the video later because I have to go to work soon BUUUUUUUUUUUUT

NOVEMBER 9TH, THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN THE PRUDENTIAL CENTER IN NEWARK, NJ. NOT NEW YORK. FHJSGFJDHGFAH

MY BODY

IT IS NOT READY FHJSKFJHGSAHJGA
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:04 pm

I have question: how do your make your body ready? I think we can agree that 90% when we are fangirling we are not ready, but how do we make it ready?

Yeah, random creepy question, but I just thought that I would throw it out there.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Hi again! I found this and thought that it should be a reminder for how to reign in our crazy fangirlness:

The K-Pop Thread - Page 21 Tumblr_m5lk7i21y71qlfv0jo1_500

Onion Skipping

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:54 am