Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Tacoko
Cinnamonipples
8 posters

The K-Pop Thread

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

The K-Pop Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Laila007 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:26 pm

TACO YOU BETTER WATCH IT!! and let me know what you think! Smile pretzel did you watch the vid??

and i think what taco means by getting her body ready is basically making sure she doesn't loose all her vital organs when she goes see the boys live. but basically means that she's just SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!

anywho, i have another vid to post today, so my new fav rookie group cross gene performed live on m countdown which is great cuz it's highly competitive to get a spot on that show to perform a song! they sound great and the fans were happy too! SO YAY!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Lychee, I saw the kissing video. It was a little(lot) weird Suspect The kiss was good, but the chick was... Shocked Yeah, seemed like it would be a strange movie.

The music video was pretty good. Those guys are good singers. What country are they from again? I think you told us but I can't remember silent But thanks for sharing the video!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:29 am

hahaha i know that movie was incredibly weird and not to spoil the ending but it was weird too and kinda like the WHAT moment. and yea the group i posted is called "cross gene" they are a korean group BUT what's awesome about them is that not only are their korean members, there is also chinese members and a japanese member and he's the leader of the group! so ya!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Ahh, I thanks for explaning about all that Lychee! I think it is cool that they have different nationalities in their group Smile
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Hi again, I found this fabulous story about Daesung. Kind of like what we were planning his story to be. It only has two chapters so far(was updated today), but so far I am liking the author's direction. I thought that maybe it could give a little inspiration for how to write Daesung's story with our angle:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/214688/what-s-left-of-me-angst-bigbang-daesung-you
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm

thank you pretzel, so far that story is not bad! i'm pretty excited that i figured out a way to start the tester chapter for the taeyang fan fic!! YAY!! **clap**
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Hurray! Progress! I could eat five bowls of rice! (I have no idea what Renge means when she says that Suspect )
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:45 pm

**DOES A HAPPY DANCE** OMG GUYS! MY TEST CHAPTER FOR TAEYANG FAN FIC IS FINISHED! FORGIVE ME IT'S LONG BUT ENJOY!!

Spoiler:

YAY!!! i'm happy now!! in another note, i wanted to post a vid of this really awesome korean DJ named Clazzi.. and this vid is live from club vera i believe in hongdae and the song is soo good and what is cool is that the singers sound the EXACT same live as they do in the song they recorded! yay! also, the word "ahjussi" just means sir but it is used to refer to man who is in his 20's or older but i wanted to keep the husky voice man a mystery for now. and the pipe is the kind of pipe that crystal meth users use but i couldn't really describe it but i know ppl can hide in all stores of place like a lipstick case. (i watched it on the news) YAY!!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Lychee, that chapter was amazing! Intense, well written, well characterized,good grammar...a WIN cheers I can't wait to see what you are able to write next.

(Plus you should totally post it on Asianfanfics. I think it might get a good following)
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:18 pm

YAY!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug i'm glad you like it... i just need to see if taco likes it and maybe i'll think about posting it on asianfanfics
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Taco posted a new GD oneshot on her account, so I know she has been busy up to some point Suspect TACO! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 pm

I'M HERE.

I've been in hiding. xD

Well, not really. I went to the beach today and got sunburned lolololol

And all I do now is go on tumblr and write stuff xD

But I did read chapter, Lychee. And I think it's GREAT. I really like it, I like how you portrayed my baby Hyun-Ae and gfsjghsagfjdsa ;____; She's gonna be one of my favorite OCs, I swear. I think posting it on AFF would be great, it can totally work~

Hmmm, I said before that summer means free time, but LOL, not with Legend of Zelda calling me. I played it for like, five hours yesterday, oh God. xDD

I have so many one shot ideas. ;____;

And I think the Mi-Sun story will last for maybe... three more chapters, since I planned it all in my head. I just need to write it, which I should get to soon, maybe next week 'cause I'll be busy all weekend with parties and stuff, waaaaaah.

BUT YEAH

I promise I've come out of hiding. xD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:57 pm

You better come out of hiding, Taco, or I'm getting my big stick to poke you out Suspect LOL

I can't wait to see what you write next. And, what kind of one-shots are you thinking, and with who? I always like to hear about writing ideas.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Nuuu, me no likey big sticks. ;___;

And I'm talking more smut shots LOLOL

I have a whole list of them written down, of like, their theme, sort of... I just get my ideas from random things that I do in life and I'm just like "THIS IS A GOOD SMUT IDEA YES." And I have my waifu that I text and some smutshots are for her and she writes some for me and we share our ideas and it's just... one giant smut circle...

Don't judge us. xD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:08 pm

I knew it had to do with smut Razz I just wondered what your 'themes' were. Then I can let MY imagination work with it Laughing
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:16 pm

fhsgfjhgsah

I can't even explain it like

fshjfkaja just random ideas I had and I liked and

I dunno which one I'm gonna write next orz
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:19 pm

I completely understand. I will have the most random one-shots pop in my head and then I just repeat them in my mind. But to write them down? That requires way more thought process than I am willing to put into it Laughing

I can't wait to see what one-shots you write next, I find your ideas cool afro (gotta love the afro smiley)
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:13 am

TACO! Hug good to see you again! thank you for liking the chapter! have you put the mi sun and gd fan fic on asian fan fics.... hmmm i'm still thinking if i should do it..... and guys my mind is going crazy, cuz i have an idea on how the girl character should be for the t.o.p. fan fic... i know i'm crazy! Razz
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:52 pm

We love craziness here, Lychee! I always find I get a ton of ideas for stories when I am still working on a completely different one, and I don't have time to start a new one Mad Drives me nuts, but I get over it Rolling Eyes

So, what is your idea for the girl, Lychee? I wanna know I love you And you should post your story online, I think that would totally rock! cheers
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:34 am

hehehe, ok so i mentioned earlier that i wanted to do something with a sasaeng fan ( which is like a fan who goes above and beyond to stock their favorite idol, like following their van and trying to steal their underwear, no joke) so after doing some research about sasaeng fans i came up with this.....

there's a girl who is still new to the new lifestyle of a sasaseng. these ppl don't go to school and do crazy stuff to get money so they can hire a taxi and follow their idols. and so she wants to be like them and she has a slight advantage cuz she works for a credit card company and she can look up info of the stars. She basically wants to fit in but their have been failed attempts to get info out to the other sasaseng fans cuz ppl are aware of these fans and they are heightening their measures. so she decides to be a show off and wants that number 1 spot and she closes in on t.o.p. cuz she really loves him. when they finally meet, he suddenly starts to fall for her, but he doesn't want to help her change her ways. it's more of like he sees the true side of the sasaseng fan and she sees the true colors of a celebrity.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Interesting. I like it Onion Thumbs Up I think it would be a fun read, and kind of deep. Could be an interesting character study of TOP, but there would have to be some goofy/random moments in there, just because, well, this IS TOP we are talking about Razz
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:32 pm

yea totally! i was thinking of more random personality switches.. so he'll be funny and then he'll be serious again cuz he's not with the boys so he has his moments but then he goes back to being serious! YAY!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:49 pm

She sure sounds crazy, though. xDD It's bound to be a crazy story, haha. xD

That's what I love about TOP. He seems to serious and then in the next second, he's like, a total dork. He's so cute fdgjsgdshjfdhjagda
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Have either of you seen TOP in the Korean show Iris? I have watched the first episode, and it is AMAZING! No TOP yet but I love the storyline and characters. He plays an assassin, which is just so amazingly cool that I just.... Onion Nosebleed
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:52 pm

HI GUYS!! **waves** pretzel, i have heard of the show but i don't have an interest in watching it... no reason though just don't wanna! Razz

yea i think writing top's fanfic will be very fun too... this is totally random but i was thinking of a scene in the top story... so it would be that the girl and top are kinda close like he'll talk to her but not really.. but she still wants to get popular so she literally asks top for his underwear. and he hands her a skimpy pink thong... and he convinces her seriously that he wears it and then she looks at it funny cuz the front of the thong is quite small and she thinks that it won't really fit his package...if you know what i mean and whole madness happens cuz of it! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:54 am