Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Tacoko
Cinnamonipples
8 posters

The K-Pop Thread

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Lychee... Shocked Holy cow that idea was just...random. Funny, but a little weird at the same time. Of course, that does describe TOP perfectly, but still! I think that would be hilarious in the story and I would love to see how it played out!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:57 am

lol i'm glad you think so! Onion Thumbs Up i'm tempted just to write that scene just for the hell of it.. so you may see it soon Onion Thumbs Up i'm still debating if i should post my writings on asian fan fics cuz it's like i'm this forum and it took me a while to get used to everybody here and i would have to start over in that site and it's kinda scary.... i dono what to do Sad
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:55 pm

You should write that scene, just for the heck of it! I would love to read it Smile

As for posting your writing on Asianfanfics, I think you should. It can be scary when getting to know and understand the people on a new site, but if you sign up and just hang out, post some comments on other stories, explore the workings of the site, then you should feel confident to post stories on there. That is what I do on sites. Just explore and then throw myself out there. It can be terrifying, especially when you are posting your own creative work, but the rewards can be great.

Of course, my writer side just loves to heard people tell me they like my story or to see someone subscribe to my stories(on fanfiction.net at least).

But, if you are still nervous, you will at least have two fans on this thread ready to read and love your stories cheers

By the way, I love your new Rain Avatar Laughing
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:33 pm

hehehe thank you for liking my avatar! believe it or not i was having soo much trouble finding new rain gifs to change my siggy. many of them were TOO sexy! LOL!! well not that i don't want to post my stuff it's just that once school starts i won't have much time to read other ppl's stories and comment and stuff. so maybe i'll open a tumblr later on to post my stuff or maybe if taco has time she can post my big bang related stuff on the big bang tumblr she made after all we are writing partners!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 pm

I think Taco would let you. Maybe. I would offer to post it on my Asianfanfic account, but I don't think that would work Razz I haven't written anything and it might be difficult to convince others that it is not my story, but yours, and I want you to get proper credit :3 Nodding
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:45 pm

hehehehe thank you for the offer.... i did read the faq section on asian fan fics... and the only way you can get more points is to comment on other stories and stuff... but no time Sad oh well i hope taco let's me post my stuff
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Ohhhhh! Lychee! I'd totally let you post your stuff on my Big Bang tumblr. 8D I think that, we both can run and edit it together, like we both can be admins... hmmm, lemme check right quick...

YEP.

Though, you'll have to have a tumblr yourself, I think... this is what it says:

"To invite others to contribute to this blog, submit their email address below. They'll receive an email with instructions to join this blog and register if they're not a Tumblr user yet.

New members will be allowed to post. They will not be able to make any changes to this blog's settings, unless you promote them to an admin."

I can totally make you an admin and you can post your stories. c: Since we ARE partners, it's only fair. c:
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 pm

COOL!! yea that sounds good! i can make a tumblr but i won't decorate it or anything. i'll leave it plain so i can just come and post my stuff!! **high five** do you want me to private msg you my email?

btw, i have found a name for the girl character for the top fan fic.... her name will be soo min it means excellence and cleverness... i guess it would fit the character cuz she tries to make her way to the top of the crazy fan list. i donno just a thought.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Yes, do that! c: So I can send you the thingy. c:

Soo Min? Hmmm, I think it will fit. /nods/ Are you gonna be writing the TOP fic? 'Cause I have to be honest, I still find it hard to type for TOP orz I will screw him up badly, so I think you should write it, if you want. I will still be around to give ideas and such, but yeah... o3o TOP is hard. ;_____;
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Soo Min. I like it, and I really like the meaning Smile I feel kind of bad that you two are busy writing these stories and all I am doing is giving ideas and critiquing yours Embarassed But I don't have time to start a new fan fic until I finish the one that I writing. Once that is done, I think I might try the Asian/music group area of fanfiction instead of the regular tv shows, etc.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Awwh, don't feel bad, Pretzel! At least you're contributing ideas and such! c:

I just know that if I try with TOP, it will take me foreverrrrrrrrrrr, so I'd rather someone who CAN type as him do it, 'cause I will take forever and screw everything up. ;___;
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:46 pm

I think I could do TOP. Maybe. It would depend on the storyline, if I would have to aim for a more serious or more silly view of him.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:04 pm

yay! taco send me the stuff! do you need my email? and i can do top's story.... first i'll do that scene that i mentioned earlier as a test and pretzel if you like it then you can contribute! YAY! we have 3 ppl now... taco do you plan on writing the taeyang fan fic??
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Yeah, I need your email, Lychee, to send you the thing~ c: And yaaay, good. It's good that Pretzel is gonna help too! And I'll help with ideas for the TOP one as best as I can! 8D c:

AND YES

TAEYANG'S STORY IS ALL MINE BECAUSE FCGSAFCAS

I love Hyun-Ae. She is my baby. So is Mi-Sun omg ;______;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:10 pm

ok i'll private msg you my email.... and ok you can have taeyang but allow me to at least contribute a chapter or maybe a pov on a certain chapter.. .cuz writing about taeyang is fun too!

i think i'll post top's test scene later on tonight Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Okay, got the message! I'll hop to it after I post this! 8D And of course you can contribute! This is a team effort! Once I finish the GD one, then I will start Taeyang's 8D

And good, I look forward to it! Expect an email from Tumblr in a few minutes! c:
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:52 am

YAY! i got your email and I joined! is there anything else i have to do? anywho.... IT"S FINISHED! YAY!! THE TEST SCENE FOR TOP IS DONE!! Onion Laugh hope you like it! Onion Thumbs Up

Spoiler:
    sry guys it got squished together so just read carefully and enjoy!! The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_m6evgs3B381rrojea
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:32 am

Nope! You're all good, Lychee! But you should really considering blogging and stuff too and decorating your blog and following some people, like people who post Big Bang stuff. It's really fun! /nods/

And... omg Lychee. What you wrote had be CRACKING UP. I'm reading the part with the thong and I'm just like

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Laugh

But then he started yelling and I'm just like

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 HIDE

BUT THEN SHE GETS THE NOTE AND I'M JUST LIKE GDHJKSAHJDGAHJS

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Awshit

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Popcorn

OVER ALL

GOOD JOB BRO xDDDDDD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 pm

HOLY COW LYCHEE! I agree with Taco's assessment of the stories (gifs included). I was just laughing as I read it, and thinking "if anyone read this without the previous explanation of the story they would be SOOOOOOO confused," which made me laugh even more Onion Laugh

I loved the story and I think you have a really good foundation for writing the rest. Especially since you aced TOP's personality, way to go! Onion Thumbs Up

And you should personalize your blog/post stuff/etc. I would bookmark it! I don't have an account of my own, but I still stalk...I mean, follow other people's blogs Cunning Onion
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:12 pm

YOU LIKED IT? YOU REALLY LIKED IT? The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_m6eousv2l01qbyz2y

gosh i was nervous writing it. i just based top's personality by his zodiac plus me talking to a male scorpio. hehehee well i'll wait and see if i want to decorate it and follow ppl.

SO TACO.. u need to finish the gd fan fic so i can start posting the pov of taeyang! HEHEHE!!

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_m6a95hcccA1r6sp4t
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:21 am

Aiiish, yeah I know Lychee! I KNOOOOW.

/rolls/
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:05 am

lol it's all good taco! maybe i'll go ahead and start looking for pics so we can add to the taeyang story. and i did my intro entry on the fan fic blog with gif glore! hope you don't mind. did you create the theme for the page yourself or did you find it? anywho, is there a way we can add music to the blog? i donno just for fun? sorry just coming up with suggestions that's all Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Oh no, I don't mind! XDDD You're a member, so you can type all you want! c: And no, I didn't create the theme, I just found it and changed the colors and such, but I'm thinking of changing the color scheme... what colors do you think I should use? o3o I as thinking black, white and grays. o3o AND YEAH. I had music on the blog before, but when I changed the themes, the music HTML was taken off. I can easily do that, yeah. xDDD \

AND I STARTED THE NEXT CHAPTER AND OMG

MI-SUN IS THE BEST.

I'm writing the confrontation with Mi-Sun and the wife and... I just have to show you guys.

Spoiler:

omg ALL I COULD SAY AS I TYPED THIS WAS

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Awshit

MY BABY MI-SUN! YOU GO GIRL.

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 MYBABY

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Props

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 LIKEABOSS

YEAH BITCH, DON'T BE MESSIN' WITH MY BBY MI-SUN

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Youaintgonnadoshit

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 YOUMAD

The K-Pop Thread - Page 23 Fgsefa

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Wow, good update Taco! And, your gifs made it even better Laughing
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:33 pm

OMG TACO! that was amazing! seriously amazing! i like that mi-sun is tough and stands up for herself. Onion Thumbs Up oh taco you want to go with solid colors or actually finding like a nice theme or something... i'll look around to see what i can find... also i think it would be cool to put music on the site but then again i don't want it to distract the ppl from reading the story... so maybe finding a player in which they can pause the music or maybe some slower big bang jams. i kinda wanna play around with the page a little so i can get used to it but i don't want to mess the page up but i still want to try so i'm just letting you know!

also, taco i think there needs to be a way to show the readers who is posting what... like letting them know if it's me or you posting them....

and one final thing (sry) you know a movie called "magic mike" well i was thinking to write a Korean version of a story! CRAZY RIGHT? i really want to do something like that... a story like that! what do you think? but i different korean idols to be in the story. here is my nominees

Spoiler:

UMM yea that would be EPIC!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:58 am