Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Tacoko
Cinnamonipples
8 posters

The K-Pop Thread

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

The K-Pop Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Laila007 Mon May 28, 2012 6:30 pm

oo how exicting.. i'm starting on taeyang's pov for our story!!!

and pretzel, you can participate if you want to Onion Thumbs Up
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon May 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Thanks, Lychee. I like to read what you two write, but I don't know if I'm ready to write my own. First, which one would I write about? Hmmmmmmm, difficult. But, I think as I read more stories featuring all five of them, I can get a feel for how to write them and then pick.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon May 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Ahhh, Lychee! I can't wait to see what you have in store! 8DDD

Ahhh, yes, Pretzel that is the best way to learn! That's how I started feeling more comfortable writing with the guys. That's how fanfiction works. xDD

Also, I wrote a little more. c:

Spoiler:

Mi-Sun~ ;~;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon May 28, 2012 9:40 pm

oooohhhhh nice!! me likey.. stay tuned for taeyang's pov!! i should post it TONIGHT!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon May 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Great update Taco! I can't wait to find out what happens next Onion Thumbs Up
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon May 28, 2012 11:11 pm

ALRIGHT! My taeyang pov is FINISHED!!! i separated it into two parts for story effect. Hope you guys like it, but just a few notes. The club mentioned in the pov is an actual club in seoul and it's popular. plus the song mentioned is taeyang's fav song. I thought it would be nice to get the reader involved also! Onion Thumbs Up it looks short but i think it's cuz this site squished it together.

part 1
    Spoiler:

Part 2
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Laila007 on Mon May 28, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon May 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Hmmmmm, Lychee, I really have to say this, um, about your story..........................

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Onion Daydreaming

I'm not normally into first-person's like that, but you totally nailed it! Plus, Seungri tripping was perfect Laughing You wrote each character perfectly, and I can totally see something like happening.

And now, I want more. You have me hooked, great job! cheers

Oh, and have you posted it on Asian fanfics? You totally should!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue May 29, 2012 12:04 am

EHHH? REALLY YOU LIKE IT!? The K-Pop Thread - Page 20 Tumblr_lx3bitV2Os1qhemdu

thank you sooo much Onion Bows i had to edit my post cuz i forgot to add a quote seungri says b4 he trips!

no i haven't post it on asian fanfics. you think i should? i'll see if taco likes it and this pov will be part of the big taeyang fan fic! Onion Thumbs Up
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue May 29, 2012 5:54 pm

TACO! I just have to say HI from the Tumblr world!

I was searching on some Tumblr blogs that I like, and ended up finding VIP-Confessions. I was looking at a post about Seungri, decided to look at all the Notes. I found one that I thought sounded interesting, so I clicked through to their blog to read the full note. And guess who I found? YOU! I was like "I know that girl!" when I saw your face. It was really sorta freaky Suspect But cool! Surprised So, hi again! I found your Tumblr. Now I'll follow you(because you posted some pretty funny stuff Laughing )

Yeah, sorry, just the randomoness of the day.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue May 29, 2012 9:05 pm

LYCHEEEEE.

Yes! I like it! It's wonderful! I already know that I'll be able to work with that once we finish this first one dghjsgdhjksa EXCITEMENT.

Ohhhhh, you FOUND ME. YAY FOLLOW MEEEEE. What is your tumblr name? o3o
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue May 29, 2012 11:41 pm

OMG I"M EXICTED TOOO!! i really want the taeyang fan fic to be more interactive for the readers like pictures that relate to the story, songs mentioned in the story, and hopefully actual places in korea!! I CAN"T WAIT! i'll be starting the hyun-ae pov soon and since i have the summer off, i would like to contribute to adding chapters to the story as well! Onion Thumbs Up
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 30, 2012 3:43 pm

I love watching you two work. It is fascinating to see the ideas bounce back and forth.

Taco, I, unfortunately, don't have a tumblr account. I just bookmark the blogs I like and check them each day. I have been debating forming a tumblr account, but I don't know if I should because then I would never leave that site and I actually do have work to do on the rest of the Internet Laughing Hmmmm, still debating. If I do create one, I'll let you know. But, until then, I will continue trolling your site along with others Wink
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed May 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Ahhh, that's gonna be really good for it, Lychee! 8D Just please excuse my slowness. -___-

Ah, but maybe now that you can help with the chapters, we can get this one up and running more faster than what I have been doing. xDDD

And Pretzel, awwwh, you should get one. xD I remember when I first got one, I didn't think I was going to get obsessed like my friends had said but LOLNOPE I'm obsessed~ xDDD So yeah... you'll most likely get obsessed but still... DO IT. xD

AND GAAAAAIZ

My G-Dragon iPhone and paper clip earrings came in! 8D

My iPhone is looking as sexy as GD is! 8D

And the earrings are perf~ On my left ear, the earring went on perfectly, but with my right ear, I had to put it on like, from the back of the ear because if not, the earring would be all backwards. xDDD

I love these earrings so much ;~;

dhjgfdghfdghsfdhgfsghdfahjgdfhjsgafdhfadhjgfsadghfdjsaghdfsahdgfghjsfdghja

I would take a picture of the earrings on me but I look gross so no. xD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Ooooh, can you at least take a picture/post a link to what the earrings and iphone cover look like? They sound cool.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm

XDD

The pictures are huge LOLOL But here is the pictures of the iPhone case... it's all in one picture soooo, but yeah, it shows all of the members, but I got the G-Dragon one. xD

Spoiler:

And here are the earrings. I had to buy two because they're guy earrings so yeah xD Giant picture for no reason again.. xD

Spoiler:

And then on Friday, I'm gonna pre-order the Still Alive Special Edition Album. sjgjhsa ONLY 25 DOLLARS SO YESSSSS WANT FDGSGFAHJGAHJS
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 30, 2012 7:15 pm

That phone cover is really cool! :3 Nodding And those earrings are interesting, too Surprised I think the TOP one is the coolest, but that is a really good picture of GD.

I really want the full album to come out because I really want to listen to the full Still Alive song. I love the intro Very Happy
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed May 30, 2012 7:28 pm

IN the special edition, they have a couple new songs, PLUS Still Alive. THAT INTO IS SO AMAZING AND I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE FULL SONGF GSHFGSAJFDCGHJSAFDHJGSAFDHJASFDGSAFDGFDHJGFHDGAFHJGDSA

-dies-
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 30, 2012 7:30 pm

TACO! COME BACK TACO! YOU CAN'T DIE YET! WE HAVEN'T HEARD ALL THEIR NEW SONGS!!!! TACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and have you seen all those crazy images from the Monster teasers? I find it hilarious how completely opposite the video teasers are from the picture teasers.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed May 30, 2012 7:33 pm

fgadfhgjsa

I cant wait to see the video. I think it's supposed to come out on Saturday ands gfdshgcfhjsgahjdgjksafghjsagjhsa I CANNOT WAAAAAAAAAIT WAAAAH

GD's mushroom hair makes me LOL.

But that LIP RING

^ERWUYDWFxhsAGFDCKLGSAKFJCGAF

-has a thing for hot piercings- dghksa
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed May 30, 2012 9:57 pm

HI!!! wow taco, you bought the stuff? that's awesome! Onion Thumbs Up yea i saw the teasers tooo...they look interesting
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu May 31, 2012 10:19 am

Yesssssh~

They dooo. I can't wait for the video to come out hjsghjksaghja
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:11 pm

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! I finally found the time to make the hyun-ae pov! YAY! hope you like it!!

Spoiler:

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Ooooooh, Lychee, I liked it! Good work Onion Thumbs Up I like how you portrayed her. Now that we have both sides, I want to see the next part! Onion Laugh
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 am

Ahhhh, Lychee that's great! I really can't wait to start writing for this story!

Wah, I'm so sorry I've been taking forever to type. I've been distracted by writing smut shots LOLOL

I'm horrible, I know. But since work is about to end for the summer, I will have PLENTY of time to actually sit and write, which I'm looking forward too because I feel so bad. ;____;

Waaah, Hyun-Ae is great. ;___; She's gonna become my baby just like Mi-Sun is. ;_;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:13 pm

thank you! Onion Bows now that it's summer, i want try and contribute to doing some actual chapters. but i'm assuming that the story should be in third person right? so we can get both views right?

anywho, have you guys seen big bang's new vid? i'm pretty sure you guys did Onion Thumbs Up so what did you guys think? i personally thought the song was great, but i felt the vid could have been more. they wore such elaborate costumes so it would have been cool to have a story line with it. just a thought...

once last thing, since this is the kpop thread, i thought i would share a new vid. it's from a new group called cross gene and what is interesting about this group is that there are korean, japanese, and chinese ppl in the group. and i haven't heard of another korean group that actually have a japanese person in the group... the song is catchy and the choreography is interesting apparently from chris brown and madonna's former choreographer anywho enjoy!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:01 pm