Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
annanipples
aestivate
trixi
seaweed
Hikaru-Haruhi
ChaoticNipples
jade
setolove
MangaMistrezz
awesome_nipples
TouchoftheWind
yanie
Otaku-Nipples
Tamakisnipples
ManpeiFanservice
Nipples Admin
りんちゃん
KiraKiraNipples
PurinsesuNipples
Cinnamonipples
Mrs.Takagi
25 posters

Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay?

Poll

What do you think of the "brotherly love" scenes between Hikaru and Kaoru?

[ 83 ]
    Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 Bar_left77%Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 Bar_right [77%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 Bar_left12%Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 Bar_left7%Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 Bar_left4%Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 Bar_right [4%] 

Total Votes: 108
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 Empty Re: Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay?

Post by annanipples Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Now you guys are making me super itchy to rewatch the episode. HERE I GO WITH MY SHIPPING GOGGLES ON.

But yes, they are adorable. And I wish I could add some interesting facts to this thread, but alas I can't. Woe is me.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 Empty Re: Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay?

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 am

trixi wrote:

I know exactly what you mean. Every time they do something I have to pause to flail xD
    And I literally kyaaaaa'd throughout episode 3 because of the small, subtle and almost hidden twin-action going on -///-

Like this one, this one totally took me by surprise xD

Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 B63q76

Oh my goooooddddddd! I love that tiny scene too!!!XD I noticed it the first time I watched the episode (on pandora, no less-the video was blurry and I could still tell) Wink .

Anyway, I can't wait till episode 4!-i'm praying to the good lord that they will show the cookie scene with Haruhi and the twins...that scene was EPIC! And that scene was also in the manga (chapter 3, page 25-26) so there's a HUGE chance will will show. cheers cheers cheers
    iz3
    Commoner

Post by iz3 Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:33 am

there are something tht i feel hyped up when seeing their lovely interaction =3
    trixi
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:17 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:
    trixi wrote:

I know exactly what you mean. Every time they do something I have to pause to flail xD
    And I literally kyaaaaa'd throughout episode 3 because of the small, subtle and almost hidden twin-action going on -///-

Like this one, this one totally took me by surprise xD

Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 B63q76

Oh my goooooddddddd! I love that tiny scene too!!!XD I noticed it the first time I watched the episode (on pandora, no less-the video was blurry and I could still tell) Wink .

Anyway, I can't wait till episode 4!-i'm praying to the good lord that they will show the cookie scene with Haruhi and the twins...that scene was EPIC! And that scene was also in the manga (chapter 3, page 25-26) so there's a HUGE chance will will show. cheers cheers cheers

Aaah, the cookie scene <3 ^__^
    I, on the other, would love to see the twins basketball scene (which also is quite likely to show since that was a part of Renge's introduction imo Wink
    And also the Shinsengumi cosplay part, that one was one of my absolute favourites ^^
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:09 pm

ManpeiFanservice wrote:
    <3333 OMG that was sweet thank you so much! Ouran really has the best fanbase EVER. I sometimes simply can't deal with your awesomeness. And I'm sending you love <33 right now.

Awww I think so too!! I love Ouran fans!! They are so nice and very friendly! Very Happy Yay!! *HUGS HUGS HUGS* :<3:

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:14 pm

trixi wrote:Aaah, the cookie scene <3 ^__^
    I, on the other, would love to see the twins basketball scene (which also is quite likely to show since that was a part of Renge's introduction imo Wink
    And also the Shinsengumi cosplay part, that one was one of my absolute favourites ^^

I'm dying just thinking about the basketball scene!!!! <3333333333333333333333

The cookie scene..............if they do show I just have to say............HARUHI YOU LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKY PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D
    trixi
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:28 am

setolove wrote:
    trixi wrote:Aaah, the cookie scene <3 ^__^

I'm dying just thinking about the basketball scene!!!! <3333333333333333333333

The cookie scene..............if they do show I just have to say............HARUHI YOU LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKY PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D

YAY!!! Another one who can't wait for the basketscene :DDDDDD <3<3<3<3<3<3
    And since I read they'll include Renge's film, the chances are really high it'll be included *FLAIL MODE ON*

I think if they include the cookie scene I'm gonna die out of sheer jealousy xD Haruhi's one lucky bastard xDDDD
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:36 am

trixi wrote: YAY!!! Another one who can't wait for the basketscene :DDDDDD <3<3<3<3<3<3
    And since I read they'll include Renge's film, the chances are really high it'll be included *FLAIL MODE ON*

I think if they include the cookie scene I'm gonna die out of sheer jealousy xD Haruhi's one lucky bastard xDDDD

I'll be biased and say that the basketball scene was my favorite! cat
    Maybe Manpei and Shinpei will step up their act on that scene.............*wishful thinking* Embarassed
    JUST A COUPLE OF MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!! *very excited* What a Face

YES!!!!!!!!! So very lucky!!!
    ............but what if they do the cookie scene between Kaoru and Hikaru and no Haruhi........... Shocked
    Ok, I really shouldn't think about that! *dying from massive nosebleed just thinking about it*
    trixi
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:42 am

setolove wrote:

I'll be biased and say that the basketball scene was my favorite! cat
    Maybe Manpei and Shinpei will step up their act on that scene.............*wishful thinking* Embarassed
    JUST A COUPLE OF MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!! *very excited* What a Face

YES!!!!!!!!! So very lucky!!!
    ............but what if they do the cookie scene between Kaoru and Hikaru and no Haruhi........... Shocked
    Ok, I really shouldn't think about that! *dying from massive nosebleed just thinking about it*

The basketscene is also one of my favourites!!!! Along with the Shinsengumi cosplay scene *droooool*

Hikaru and Kaoru... and a cookie. OMG, my mind can't take that thought xDDDDD *cleans up noseblood*
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:56 am

trixi wrote:
    The basketscene is also one of my favourites!!!! Along with the Shinsengumi cosplay scene *droooool*

Hikaru and Kaoru... and a cookie. OMG, my mind can't take that thought xDDDDD *cleans up noseblood*

Yay!!! Now I'm wondering about the ep where they'll fight............
    there is just so much to see!!! I WISH THE EPS WERE LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

I'm getting my hopes up by thinking of both of them with a cookie but but but I CAN'T HELP IT!!!! Embarassed
    That would seriously be hot though! *feels like a pervert now* OTL
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:03 am

setolove wrote:
    trixi wrote:

Yay!!! Now I'm wondering about the ep where they'll fight............
    there is just so much to see!!! I WISH THE EPS WERE LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

I'm getting my hopes up by thinking of both of them with a cookie but but but I CAN'T HELP IT!!!! Embarassed
    That would seriously be hot though! *feels like a pervert now* OTL

I'm seriously hoping for the cookie scene!!!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:22 am

Otaku-Nipples wrote:I'm seriously hoping for the cookie scene!!!

I think I would die a happy fangirl if Shinpei and Manpei had the cookie scene together with no Haruhi......... Embarassed
    Though it will most likely happen with Haruhi but my perverted mind can't help but wish for those two like that. OTL
    Of course Haruhi is awesome and would be extremely lucky to have that scene with Hikaru and Kaoru. XDDDDD
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:02 am

setolove wrote:
    Otaku-Nipples wrote:I'm seriously hoping for the cookie scene!!!

I think I would die a happy fangirl if Shinpei and Manpei had the cookie scene together with no Haruhi......... Embarassed
    Though it will most likely happen with Haruhi but my perverted mind can't help but wish for those two like that. OTL
    Of course Haruhi is awesome and would be extremely lucky to have that scene with Hikaru and Kaoru. XDDDDD

Let me die with you. God Haruhi is so lucky if that scene ever happens.
    trixi
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:06 am

seaweed wrote:

I think that there won't be anything left of all us fangirls, apart for some weird puddle of goo on the floor, if the cookie scene happens *__*
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:09 am

trixi wrote:
    seaweed wrote:

I think that there won't be anything left of all us fangirls, apart for some weird puddle of goo on the floor, if the cookie scene happens *__*

Definitely, just a puddle <3
    trixi
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 am

I think I completely lost my senses when I saw this picture

Live-action Twincest: Yay or nay? - Page 3 99p1sn

THE TWINS ARE WEARING BASKETBALL UNIFORMS!!!!!!!!!
    (I actually screamed and kyaa'd out loud that my sister thought I was dying xD well.... I kinda was xDDD)

How did they think I'm gonna survive two more days until the episode????
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm

trixi wrote:
    seaweed wrote:

LOL Ah so sad. I'm visiting a friend tomorrow and I'll still be there on Friday.......she'll see me turn into a puddle of goo..........well it depends if the scene does appear......oh wait no, even if it's not there, I bet something else will still turn me into a puddle of good. XDDDD
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 pm

trixi wrote:

(I actually screamed and kyaa'd out loud that my sister thought I was dying xD well.... I kinda was xDDD)

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIDAY, PLEASE OH PLEASE HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'M SO HAPPY THAT WE'LL GET TO SEE THE BASKETBALL SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Basketball Basketball
    trixi
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:25 pm

setolove wrote:
    trixi wrote:

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIDAY, PLEASE OH PLEASE HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'M SO HAPPY THAT WE'LL GET TO SEE THE BASKETBALL SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Basketball Basketball

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xD *FLAIL*
    This icon is a little too perfect xDDD Basketball Basketball king
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 am

trixi wrote:
    KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xD *FLAIL*
    This icon is a little too perfect xDDD Basketball Basketball king

LESS THAN 12 HOURS UNTIL WE GET TO SEE EPIC HIKARU AND KAORU PLAYING BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333
    And it's even better that they both actually did played basketball in school~~~~
    Basketball Basketball
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:52 am

I can't wait for episode 4....when I wake up tommorrow, I'll be able to watch it! please Please PLEASE!-let there be a cookie scene....I'm seriously begging here...*Crosses fingers and wishes really hard* Basketball And i can't wait for the basketball scene too...
    usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Post by usa-chan Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:41 am

wait, if it's the renge and the movie episode, that means we might see angry hani-sempai. yay. ;D
    if the cookie scene isn't in it.. T_T
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:12 am

I'm so happy you made this thread!

Twincest is my #1 obsession right now, I don't know why but it's just SO freakin' hot!

I just got into yaoi animes and dramas this past summer, and now perverted thoughts and fantasies pass through my mind a little TOO often. . .

I mean it's one thing when it's just two guys, but when it's brothers (twin brothers at that), it's just so wrong that it's right.

Does that make sense. . .?

During the physical exam scene, I seriously thought for about 3 seconds that they were actually going to kiss. . .LOL

I hope they do more twincest scenes in upcoming episodes.

Is it really true that Manpei and Shinpei Takagi practice flirting with one another at home. . .?
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:17 am

Babyface21 wrote:I just got into yaoi animes and dramas this past summer, and now perverted thoughts and fantasies pass through my mind a little TOO often. . .
    yes.

I mean it's one thing when it's just two guys, but when it's brothers (twin brothers at that), it's just so wrong that it's right.

yes.

During the physical exam scene, I seriously thought for about 3 seconds that they were actually going to kiss. . .LOL
    yessss.

yessssssss.

Is it really true that Manpei and Shinpei Takagi practice flirting with one another at home. . .?
    YES.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Babyface21 wrote:I just got into yaoi animes and dramas this past summer, and now perverted thoughts and fantasies pass through my mind a little TOO often. . .
    yes.

yes.

yessss.

yessssssss.

YES.

LOL, Ele you're saying 'Yessss' so many times it's startig to sound dirty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:04 pm