Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:45 am

SariLee wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    BTW, in the video clip that this picture is from. . .they turn to each other and Shinpei says to Manpei "Aishite" and Manpei then says to him "Aisanai" (sp?). . .
    I don't suppose anyone knows what those words mean. . .? The way they said it sounded really intimate to me, so I'm just curious. . .

I am about 95% sure that "aishite" means I love you, so then "aisanai" would be I love you too? I don't know haha, but I'm pretty sure I've seen that somewhere before.

Oh.

Well in that case. . .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW SWEET IS THAT??!!!!

Onion Love Eyes Onion XD

Thanks for clearing that up for me SariLee. They were supposed to be speaking as Hikaru and Kaoru, but still I KNEW they had to be saying something cute because they were giving other that mushy look again. . . Razz

Jeez, I'm all happy now. . .way too excited to sleep. Now I have to go and watch that clip again! Onion Skipping
    devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:37 am

Hi everybody!

I'm also new to this forum and I've actually been reading this thread for about 4 hours (including the old - closed - thread before this one).. Laughing

I'm just a huge Shinpei- and Manpei-fan and I can't even remember how I found this forum. Or rather, this thread.. I haven't looked around farther yet. Wink

(People keep making fun of me for liking the twins, so I'm glad there are some people who feel the same way! I was very relieved when I read through your posts, because seriously.. you're all much more fanatic than me. Onion Laugh)

Uhm, I guess I'll get back to this later (it's actually 9:37 AM - I'm from Germany) tonight.

See you all! Very Happy

(By the way, "aisanai" was explained in the old thread. It means "I don't love you".. Onion Whistle )
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:03 am

Welcome to the thread, Devitto!! It's always nice to have another Takagi-fangirl around Hug Feel free to leave as many questions/comments as you want! I can't believe you've spent over 4 hours looking through this thread. . .that's over 1000 posts!!

We are some pretty hardcore fanatics here aren't we. . .? Embarassed

But I'm not ashamed. . .I love and admire these twins very much and I don't care who knows it!! Onion Laugh

devitto wrote:(By the way, "aisanai" was explained in the old thread. It means "I don't love you".. Onion Whistle )

*gasps*

NO WAY!
    Onion Sweat

Seriously??

I don't know what's more shocking. . .the fact that I missed that in the old thread or the fact that that's what Manpei actually said. . . Wall ... Onion

But you know, now that I think about it. . .that DOES sound like something he'd say if Shinpei had just told him on camera "I love you". . . Headesk Sweatdrop

*wacks Manpei with a rolled up newspaper*

Dammit Manpei, what's the matter with you?! Why are you so embarrassed of returning Shin's affections when the two of you aren't alone?
    You're brothers; you love him, he loves you. That's the way things should be, isn't it?
    How can you be so cold. . .? T_T
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:41 am

Went skating for the day, came back, exhausted, about to die when suddenly..

SAW THIS!!!!! Did a little creative editing Big Laugh

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Wah_ed11

MY HEART INSTANTLY LEAPT AND FELT LIKE BURSTING!! You're right, this does make me feel better! Just one look of this and all my pain and aches vanishes like a gust of wind... This is my first try at editing pictures, hopefully I didn't do too bad at this.

And welcome to the thread devitto-san!! I know how you feel, among my group of friends I'm the one who kept going on and on about these two. Sadly..they're all K-Pop fans so my ongoings have been left unheard. Good thing they haven't put me in a straitjacket yet Onion Laugh Because I think my obsession with the twins suddenly sky-rocketed.

Are you sure 'aisanai' is 'I don't love you'? Because I think I read somewhere in this forum that someone translated aisanai means I love no one else. We need a japanese expert for this..where's Jade-senpai?? I miss her already..
    devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks for the Welcomes!

Nice picture, Ryu Rena. Onion :3 Sigh

It was Jade who wrote it:

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Ghjkjg10

(Okay, now I feel like a stalker. Laughing )

You're glad to have friends that like K-Pop. I do, too - But none of my friends. It feels even more weird if your friends don't care about Asians at all.. Headesk Sweatdrop

No idea how you manage to always write those insanely long posts. I don't know what to type.. Very Happy
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

Omigosh, great editing job, Rena-chan! (I think that's what I'm gonna call you now lol)

I love it!! Onion Love Eyes I also like what you did for the picture in your signature as well Cunning Onion

I wonder if Shinpei knows just how powerful that smile of his is. He just looks so innocent and sweet. . .he's such a babe!!!

Oh, and about the K-Pop scene. . .I'm into it a little bit as well, but while I have a crush on literally 6 or 7 different Japanese idols, I only like maybe one or two male Korean celebrities. . . Rolling Eyes

Not sure how to explain it, but as far as physical features go. . .Japanese men look a world different than Korean men. . .something about the shape of the eyes and the face and all that. . .
    But anywho, my sister and I are the only two people we know who prefer Japanese and Korean music, dramas and movies as opposed to the mainstream American stuff. I don't mind it because it's like we're in our own private club. But then again, whenever I try to describe to my friends the type of music and tv shows that I'm into. . .they never know what I'm talking about, so it basically ends up being a very short conversation. . . Corner of Woe

If Jade-sama already said that "aisanai" means "I don't love you" then I trust that that's what it really means. . .I also remember reading somewhere that it meant "there's no other that I love" but "I don't love you" sounds more accurate.

Maybe. . .MAYBE (in some other dimenson) if Manpei had actually said "I love you" first, Shinpei saying "I love you, too" in return would be a more likely scenario. But as we all know by now, Man-chan likes to play hard to get and pretends like he's not crazy about Shin-chan. . .

Can you believe that? 'The Flirt' is the one always trying to play hard to get!!

And wouldn't you know it. . .that's just Shinpei's type too. . .*giggles* What did he call it, the "tsundere-type"? Someone who acts cold in front of other people but is actually sweet in private. . .?

Twins appreciation - Page 8 S640x410

I found this picture online a few days ago. All credit goes to the person who made it. I think it's pretty cute ^_^
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

I love this! It makes me so happy! Shin-chan looks even more adorable surrounded by hearts! Ah, I love this guy Onion Love Eyes

And Mrs. Takagi, where is the clip where they're saying "I love you" "I don't love you"?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 pm

SariLee wrote:

And Mrs. Takagi, where is the clip where they're saying "I love you" "I don't love you"?

It's during this clip, when Chiba Yudai was drawing a portrait of them. There's a lot of back and forth talking (and I wish to the heavens that someone eventually translates this whole thing) but Man and Shin do their little "I love you, I don't love you" bit towards the end.

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Omigosh, great editing job, Rena-chan! (I think that's what I'm gonna call you now lol)

I love it!! I also like what you did for the picture in your signature as well

Lol, thanks! After I saw the original picture I thought..'why not?' and start to crazily try multiple of frames, stickers and whatnot. I mainly use the romance stickers because I felt it'd be more appropriate for our dearest Shin-chan. Maybe I should do a picture of these two flirting together back in Ouran, I've got tons of that kind of pictures! Cunning Onion

Onion Laugh I honestly don't know WHERE that quote came from actually. But seeing how these two have been beating around the bushes for so long and we see them PUBLICLY flirting with each other, that quote is perfect for them.

I bet Shin-chan even flirts with Man-chan on the train, sitting shoulder-to-shoulder, giving him that oh so delicious smile (and we don't even KNOW where his hands might be) and people won't even know. I wanna see them flirt live in front of me... Corner of Woe

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Not sure how to explain it, but as far as physical features go. . .Japanese men look a world different than Korean men. . .something about the shape of the eyes and the face and all that. . .
    But anywho, my sister and I are the only two people we know who prefer Japanese and Korean music, dramas and movies as opposed to the mainstream American stuff. I don't mind it because it's like we're in our own private club. But then again, whenever I try to describe to my friends the type of music and tv shows that I'm into. . .they never know what I'm talking about, so it basically ends up being a very short conversation. . .

I agree with you there, Japanese men to me, despite looking a slightly bit like girls, still have that masculine look. Korean guys (sorry any K-Pop fans here) have that weird..bowl-cut hair that kinda kills their hot look. So no matter how hard they try, they just can't seem to catch my eye. And my friend has been trying to infect me with K-Pop fever for months now. Onion XD
    But they all know of my obsession with Japanese things. Only the conversation is short-lived until I show them pictures of our guys being girls. When I showed a picture of Chiba as a schoolgirl, they complained that 'he looks better as a girl than any of us'.. Onion Breeze But I can't complain, even Manpei and Shinpei looks cute like a girl!

Oh and Takagi-senpai, THANKS FOR SHARING THAT PICTURE!! Onion Thumbs Up I now have something new for my pc wallpaper Onion Whistle

I'm going through Shin's blog pictures now, trying to find any good pictures of him and Man to edit.
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:24 am

Random question guys...I found this gif of the twins that I LOVE, and I just wanted to know if it would be considered inappropriate to use as my signature...just because of the language.

Spoiler:

Let me know, thanks!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:14 am

SariLee wrote:Random question guys...I found this gif of the twins that I LOVE, and I just wanted to know if it would be considered inappropriate to use as my signature...just because of the language.

Spoiler:

Let me know, thanks!

I don't know about everyone else, but I personally wouldn't care if you used this gif as your signature, Sari-chan (that's what I'm calling you now lol)

That was nice of you to ask if it was okay first. I'm not sure if anyone else may feel uncomfortable with that though. . .but I kinda doubt it lol
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:18 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I don't know about everyone else, but I personally wouldn't care if you used this gif as your signature, Sari-chan (that's what I'm calling you now lol)

That was nice of you to ask if it was okay first. I'm not sure if anyone else may feel uncomfortable with that though. . .but I kinda doubt it lol

Awesome, thank you! This gif...cracks me up every time!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:03 am

Ok, I was just browsing through google images when I suddenly found a picture of our twins back in Ouran. Remember one episode (I forgot which) Kyouya showed the fangirls an arrangement of photobook containing each host? Well, I found it and my eyes grew twice the size and I nearly choked on my food (-__-)''. THAT picture hasn't been posted on this thread yet!

So now I bring you the honors..

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Photob10

I had to crop out the other hosts' pictures because this one caught my eye. I was squealing and jittering on my seat whilst trying not to spew what's in my mouth. I can't help myself! I just had to edit this!!

I love my brother more than anyone in the world... sounds perfect for this picture, right? How did we forget this? HOW?! And to think we've watched Ouran for hundreds of times now and yet only a few from the live scenes are placed here. I suddenly feel like a failure at being a fangirl.. Wall ... Onion

I love this picture!! Wonder what Man and Shin thought when they were doing this? I'M SPAZZING LIKE CRAZY HERE!! Onion Starry Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

Oh Rena-chan, you really are becoming an ace at this! Onion XD

I totally remember this quick little scene (it's from episode 2). I remember because it was just after the scene where Manpei/Kaoru burned his hand with the tea and Shinpei/Hikaru kissed his hand to make it all better. . . Onion Blush

You always use the best choice of words when editing these pictures, and there's no doubt in my mind that Man and Shin love each other more than anything else in the world Onion Daydreaming The look so adorable in that picture. . .I'm actually trying to ignore the fact that Manpei is doing his flirty "Come and get it" face again. . .LOL

It would actually be great if they released an actual photobook next year with just the two of them in it Onion Skipping

Anywho, great job! cheers

SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

Why isn't this photobook actually for sale?! I'd buy it in a heartbeat! We should start a petition for it! Onion Laugh
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Ahh..yes yes, that's right. I love that kissing scene.. Thanks Takagi-senpai, I was so hyped up after seeing that picture that I don't even know what I was doing. And the words came to me naturally when I saw that picture because..let's face it, Shin flirts with Man everywhere they went and Man playing hard to get..

They should just get married and end this dance.

SariLee wrote:Why isn't this photobook actually for sale?! I'd buy it in a heartbeat! We should start a petition for it!

I agree with you there. I don't care how much it cost as long as I get to OWN it!! After all, this obsession I have with the twins is just too much that they're starting to appear in my dreams.
    I was so happy when I woke up, my head's still in the clouds right now. Onion Daydreaming Sadly they didn't do Hikaru and Kaoru's forbidden brotherly love... Corner of Woe If not, I would've nosebleed in my sleep.

Well, I'm off to edit more pictures! If any of you want me to edit a picture for you I'd be happy to help. Just post the original picture here and I'll do the rest. Very Happy
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 am

Ryu Rena wrote:

I agree with you there. I don't care how much it cost as long as I get to OWN it!! After all, this obsession I have with the twins is just too much that they're starting to appear in my dreams.
    I was so happy when I woke up, my head's still in the clouds right now. Onion Daydreaming Sadly they didn't do Hikaru and Kaoru's forbidden brotherly love... Corner of Woe If not, I would've nosebleed in my sleep.

I dream about them too! Mostly we're just hanging out in my dream, but once I was making out with Manpei (or more accurately he was making out with me Onion Nosebleed ), which is strange since I prefer Shinpei.

Anybody else dream about our boys? And what do you dream about?
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:35 am

SariLee wrote:Anybody else dream about our boys? And what do you dream about?

I dreamt that I was hanging out with them backstage along with their friends. Manpei seems to be quiet at first but he warmed up (such tsundere-ness...) and start talking to me in english! Shinpei on the other hand seems fine with me but he kept trying to pull Manpei's attention to himself by whining, pouting and even start giving him bedroom eyes!! Onion Nosebleed I simply watched but Manpei kinda assures Shinpei that 'he'd give him full attention later'.... Mind goes into gutter now..

The only thing we both did was talk. I don't remember much about it but I do remember that Man said "Shin-chan is my greatest posession, I don't know what I'd do if he's not by my side," after that I woke up fangirling, screams and squeals all the way.. If only the dream would last longer... Headesk Sweatdrop
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:43 am

SariLee wrote:

I dream about them too! Mostly we're just hanging out in my dream, but once I was making out with Manpei (or more accurately he was making out with me Onion Nosebleed ), which is strange since I prefer Shinpei.

Anybody else dream about our boys? And what do you dream about?

I can't remember how far back it was because my memory is a little fuzzy. . .but I recently had a dream that Shinpei and I were making out Onion Drinks Tea
    I think it was raining outside. . .and I was standing with my back to this brick wall and Shinpei was. . . .oh goodness, I can't even finish it!!! Onion XD
    Oh yeah, and I remember that in the dream he looked more like he did back in 2007 as opposed to how he does now. . .like in these photos. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Shinte12Twins appreciation - Page 8 Sexysh13

I just remember it was very nice ^_^ And I recall waking up EXTREMELY happy that morning LOL

I was seriously all about Manpei until I saw Shinpei "kissing" that girl in Indigo no Yoru, then I completely switched teams!!
    But I'm currently still flip-flopping between the two of them. . .can't help it. . Corner of Woe
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:04 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hopefully this 2012 is a blessing to all of us and our dearest twins!! Wonder if they're watching the fireworks together... Cunning Onion Anyways! I couldn't post something without a picture (somehow it's getting into my head..) and because of this wonderful night, I edited a picture..

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Happy_13

My eyes got a little dazed from looking at a LARGE amount of fireworks just here at my house's veranda so if the picture is plain..sorry about that Wall ... Onion . I couldn't find any good new year stickers or frames so I made my own. I kinda mixed christmas stickers and new year stickers together to give that little spice to this picture.

I tried to do more with the words..but only that came out... Onion OTL I sure hope either of them post a new entry for their blog because I want to read it!! (even though google translate completely threw vocabulary out the window, I don't care)

HAPPY 2012 TO ALL YOU SENPAI!!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:56 pm

Happy New Year Everybody! cheers

I'm wishing that you all have a safe and productive year in 2012!

(And a special shout out to our lovely Twinpei's, I hope they have a good year Hug )

I forgot it's already the New Year over in Japan. Manpei actually just posted a picture on his blog about an hour ago. Apparently he and Shin are back in Nagoya at their parents house.

[Sidebar: Their parents have one sweet crib if I do say so myself Cool ]

They've actually been posting pictures for the past few days. . .but it's all of food. . . Onion Stress Load

Oh yeah, and once again, great job with styling up pictures of our boys, Rena-chan! Onion Thumbs Up I love how they look in those matching outfits ^_^ You really do such an amazing job with those, and actually, I was hoping if I could put in a request? Smile
    I haven't decided which ones yet, but I was hoping if you could take a couple of pictures of Manpei sleeping and come up with a cute little phrase and maybe add more of your finishing touches to it? :3 Nodding

There's a couple of photos of them together that I thought would look cute with a message written on them as well, but I'll stop for now lol

I know that our boys really love doing their plays, but I'm looking forward to seeing them in some more dramas in 2012. I know the Ouran movie debut is only a few months away, and then of course we have the subs for Indigo no Yoru coming up soon.
    But I'm just itching to see what type of new things they plan on showing us on 2012.

Like are they going to stick with the 'pure and sweet' image for a while? Or are they going to go for something more edgy and adult?

Are they going to change up their style again? Color their hair (for the hundredth time),or bulk up? Maybe confirm our worst fears and get the dreaded facial hair? affraid

Will they adopt another "child"? Will Manpei ever proudly confess his affections towards his brother?

Will Shinpei's blogs focus on one subject at a time instead of talking about 3 or 4 completely seperate ideas one after the other?

Will we ever hear our boys speak in English??

Are they going to finally do a sexy photo shoot? Or will they be releasing more catchy songs for us to sing and dance along to?

WILL MANPEI EVER PUT SOME FRIGGIN SHEETS ON HIS BED??

Onion Sweat

I can't take it. . .the suspense is too much for me. . . Dead Onion

Here's to a Happy New Year for everyone!

Twins appreciation - Page 8 20091012
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:58 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

They've actually been posting pictures for the past few days. . .but it's all of food. . . Onion Stress Load

Does that really surprise you, Mrs. Takagi? haha I swear those boys love their meals more than anything.
    And your questions cracked me up! I wonder if Manpei does have sheets, but he's just way too lazy to bother putting them on? As for the facial hair thing, I will go Sweeney Todd on them if they grow it Shocked . I just can't picture them with facial hair. And I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't mind one or two more adult roles, but I think they should stick to the innocent/sweet roles. It just makes them more appealing to me.

And great picture Rena! You're becoming very skilled with those! Ah, I just love seeing my boys with flowers Onion Daydreaming
    devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:17 pm

I wish you a happy new Year, too!

It's actually 1 AM in Germany, so I just came back from celebrating with my family.

What a cute picture, Mrs. Takagi. Onion Love Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:59 pm

Yo!

Okay, so I just spotted this kinda interesting photo on the twins' FB page. . .

I'm not 100% sure on who that is in the picture but I kinda want to say that it's Manpei, because I know he's usually the one who wears those elastic headbands and I don't remember ever seeing a picture of Shin wearing one so, yeah. . .lol
    I could be wrong though, just sayin. . . .

But I definitely know that this was taken outside of their parents house. . . Shocked If I didn't know any better, based on this picture it looks like the Takagi's live only a couple of blocks away from me. . . Razz
    I mean look at that jeep!

I wonder. . .do our twins come from an upper-class family. . .?

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Dacrib10
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:07 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh yeah, and once again, great job with styling up pictures of our boys, Rena-chan! I love how they look in those matching outfits ^_^ You really do such an amazing job with those, and actually, I was hoping if I could put in a request?
    I haven't decided which ones yet, but I was hoping if you could take a couple of pictures of Manpei sleeping and come up with a cute little phrase and maybe add more of your finishing touches to it?

There's a couple of photos of them together that I thought would look cute with a message written on them as well, but I'll stop for now lol

Thanks so much for the compliments! Those are pictures from Indigo no yoru and I simply put them in a collage before editing them thoroughly. And I don't mind about the request, it'll give me something to spend my time on. Besides, I enjoy editing the pictures of these two, makes me wanna smooch 'em more!
    Manpei sleeping eh? Lol, I got TONS of pictures of him napping. I'll do a little collage and maybe even put Shinpei's picture in it, maybe giving Manpei the bedroom eyes.. Onion Laugh

With these two, I can put in 1001 words in it and it still wouldn't be enough. Onion XD

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I wonder. . .do our twins come from an upper-class family. . .?

Maybe, the house is rather large and that jeep looks like it cost quite a few.. But what I'm looking at is not the jeep..it's his pajama pants!! Rather cute for a stylish guy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:12 am