Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 am

I've done this faster than I thought... There aren't many good pictures of Manpei sleeping so I had to make due. And one of the picture..I'm not sure if it's Manpei or Shinpei. Sorry.. Onion Bows

So Takagi-senpai, I give you a collage of the twins sleeping. I'd love to put more pictures but it's premium membership only.. Headesk Sweatdrop And the phrase, I got a little help from my friend. Hopefully it puts on a smile on your face.

Twins appreciation - Page 9 I_don_10
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I wonder. . .do our twins come from an upper-class family. . .?

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Dacrib10

Oh my goodness...those pajama pants...so cute! Is it sad that I'm jealous and want a pair? And judging by the pictures taken inside their parents house (and the number of children those people have...), I'd say they're pretty well off in the money department. Good thing our boys didn't turn out to be snobby little rich kids! Although Shinpei is kind of bratty...in a cute way way of course!

And for some reason I find that jeep hilarious...maybe it's because I don't expect to see something like that in Japan?

Ryu Rena wrote: Twins appreciation - Page 9 I_don_10

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Your work never ceases to amaze me, please keep it up! Onion Thumbs Up Ah, that picture of them sleeping on each other...gets me every time Onion Drinks Tea

Anyway, ladies, I'm back at school now with a week before classes start, which means I should have at least one Takagi comic up before the end of the week! Time to get drawing! Onion Love
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:I've done this faster than I thought... There aren't many good pictures of Manpei sleeping so I had to make due. And one of the picture..I'm not sure if it's Manpei or Shinpei. Sorry.. Onion Bows

So Takagi-senpai, I give you a collage of the twins sleeping. I'd love to put more pictures but it's premium membership only.. Headesk Sweatdrop And the phrase, I got a little help from my friend. Hopefully it puts on a smile on your face.

AWWWWW. . ..thanks, Rena-chan! I love the collage!!! Hug And don't worry, ANY picture of Manpei sleeping is a good picture lol Even the first one where I can tell than Shinpei probably snuck in and snapped a photo of his brother napping. . .(btw, the first 3 pictures are definitely all of Manpei, you did good!)
    He's just so adorable when he sleeps Onion Starry Eyes Even though Shinpei's lips are plump, Manpei has some pretty sexy lips too!

I've only seen one good photo of Shin-chan sleeping; the one where he looks like he's about to fall off the edge of the sofa? Razz

Thank you very much, I love it! Very Happy

SariLee wrote:Oh my goodness...those pajama pants...so cute! Is it sad that I'm jealous and want a pair? And judging by the pictures taken inside their parents house (and the number of children those people have...), I'd say they're pretty well off in the money department. Good thing our boys didn't turn out to be snobby little rich kids! Although Shinpei is kind of bratty...in a cute way way of course!

And for some reason I find that jeep hilarious...maybe it's because I don't expect to see something like that in Japan?

LOL The clothes these two wear in their downtime really cracks me up! But I don't blame them, whenever I'm at home and I know I'm not going out that day, I usually stick to sweatpants and pajama bottoms myself Cool
    Somehow, even when they're dressed down they seem to be able to still stay fashionable, ne?

I'm really starting to think that the Takagi's come from a bit of money too. . .I mean I know Nagoya isn't as huge and densely populated as Tokyo so it's a bit less cramped, but still. . .I've never seen a Japanese home THAT Westernized before Shocked
    (Not saying that it's impossible, but it's definitely new to me. . .)
    And then all those dogs they own plus pictures of a bunch of pricey looking collectors items Shin once posted in his blog. . .and I've NEVER seen a Japanese home with a jeep before, and it looks like there's a second car in that garage too!

I'm glad the twins didn't turn out to be like their Ouran characters, aka "clueless, uppity, rich kids" lol
    Although Shin did mention once that Man has a "high-class" taste in clothes, and let's face it, they're both pretty snappy dressers when they want to be. . .
    I think Shinpei's only a brat because he's the youngest in his family (or maybe 'last born' is a better technical term lol) But you're right, it's pretty cute when he acts that way :3 Nodding Besides, he makes up for it by being a sweetie pie at least 90% of the time hehehe

I'm looking forward to your last Takagi-twin comic before you go back to school, Sari-chan!! Do we get a hint about what will be the theme for the next comic? Smile
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:18 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

I'm looking forward to your last Takagi-twin comic before you go back to school, Sari-chan!! Do we get a hint about what will be the theme for the next comic? Smile

About that...I'm stuck! I have some blogs printed out to illustrate, but I just can't picture them! Do you guys have any ideas? I'm sure everyone on here will give me the inspiration I need! Wooby Onion Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:28 am

SariLee wrote:

About that...I'm stuck! I have some blogs printed out to illustrate, but I just can't picture them! Do you guys have any ideas? I'm sure everyone on here will give me the inspiration I need! Wooby Onion Eyes

Oh, so you're stuck?

Hm, let me see. . .

Here's a couple of ideas that come to mind off the top of my head (feel free to use them or not use them as you please Smile )

-when Man and Shin first adopted LOVE-kun (buying him clothes and toys,etc. . .maybe you can do like a "family portrait" type thing, with Man as the dad, Shin as the mom and LOVE-kun as the baby ^_^)

-Man's blog about when Shin went back to Nagoya by himself and Man was lonely but too embarrassed to call Shin to ask when he'd be coming home. . .so he went in the fridge and ate Shin's little yogurt lol

-in one of Shin's blogs, he mentioned that one day he was really craving Starbucks, so he ended up drinking 3 of their frappachino's in one day, then ended up with a killer tummy ache lol *Silly Shinpei. . .*

-Manpei mentioned in a blog that he went out without Shinpei one day and while on the train some guy mistakenly called him "Manhei" and asked why "Shinhei" wasn't with him. . .Man was really embarrassed/put off by that I think lol

-Shinpei taking care of Manpei when he's sick or vice versa; maybe show a comic where one is bringing the other food, medicince, putting a cool towel on his brother's head, etc.

-Shin's blog about how he ruined Man's phone by accidentally dropping it in the sink. He apologized to Man a million times thinking that he'd be really mad (like he was actually panicking about what to do), but Manpei was nice and forgave him for it

and last but not least

-this really wasn't a blog, but Shin mentioned an embarrassing story about how when he and Man were back in high school (or was it junior high? I don't remember. . .) and one of their female classmates came up to him and confessed that she liked him, but called him "Manpei-kun" because she thought she was actually confessing to Manpei. . . Razz

Sorry if I overdid it a little bit. . .I totally get carried away when talking about these two. . . Embarassed But at I hope I gave you some ideas or at least a headstart! LOL

Whatever you decide to go with, I can't wait to see the final results Onion Thumbs Up
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:AWWWWW. . ..thanks, Rena-chan! I love the collage!!! And don't worry, ANY picture of Manpei sleeping is a good picture lol Even the first one where I can tell than Shinpei probably snuck in and snapped a photo of his brother napping. . .(btw, the first 3 pictures are definitely all of Manpei, you did good!)
    He's just so adorable when he sleeps Even though Shinpei's lips are plump, Manpei has some pretty sexy lips too!

I've only seen one good photo of Shin-chan sleeping; the one where he looks like he's about to fall off the edge of the sofa?

Thank you very much, I love it!

Lol, I remember that first picture. It was Shin's 'revenge' after Man took his picture sleeping on the couch. He showed Man the picture and Man approves!! Onion XD Really..I wonder why he sleeps without bedsheets. It could at least make the bed look more..inviting and nicer place to sleep on. But then again, we can never know what single guys think, especially if it's him.

I noticed I did a little error in the spelling. Oh dear..but hey, if all of you like it, it's fine by me (though I really want it perfect). And yes, Manpei's got some cute lips. Since he's gentler than Shinpei, bet his kisses are oh-so-sweet!! Onion Blush What am I rambling about here..?

SariLee wrote:About that...I'm stuck! I have some blogs printed out to illustrate, but I just can't picture them! Do you guys have any ideas? I'm sure everyone on here will give me the inspiration I need!

How's about that one time Shin fell asleep on Manpei during that bus trip after 10 minutes of sitting down? And when they arrived, Manpei shook Shinpei (or did he say his shoulders ache?) and the next day, Shinpei treats him to Starbucks. I like that blog post, it's just so cute!! :3 Nodding

Oh, and did any of you know? Japan got hit by a 7.0 earthquake just 12 hours into New Years. I hope everyone's ok there.
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    -when Man and Shin first adopted LOVE-kun (buying him clothes and toys,etc. . .maybe you can do like a "family portrait" type thing, with Man as the dad, Shin as the mom and LOVE-kun as the baby ^_^)

I love all of your suggestions, and I wrote them all down! But I'm going to do this one first! I can picture it already! It will be...interesting to say the least Cunning Onion

Ryu Rena wrote: Oh, and did any of you know? Japan got hit by a 7.0 earthquake just 12 hours into New Years. I hope everyone's ok there.

Onion Outrage What?! Oh wow, I hope they're okay! I'm sure they'll be blogging about soon enough so we'll just have to sit tight and wait! I also just looked it up. The quake hit under the ocean just south of Japan near the Izu Islands. Now, I'm assuming the boys are still in Nagoya since the Japanese celebrate New Years until the 3rd (from what I've heard at least), which is fairly to close to the islands. I imagine the boys may have felt it, but I don't think it was very strong where they were...and that's my geography lesson for the day Onion Drinks Tea

I'm going to kind of take your suggestion and Mrs. Takagi's suggestion with the Starbucks and combine them...let's just say you can expect a VERY hyper Shinpei Onion Laugh
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Also! I made this really quick because I knew we all felt this way when we saw that picture...

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Takagi_rage_comic_by_provesyouwrong-d4l3jpr

It's my first rage comic so it's probably not great, but I had fun making it!
    devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:47 pm

SariLee wrote:Also! I made this really quick because I knew we all felt this way when we saw that picture...

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Takagi_rage_comic_by_provesyouwrong-d4l3jpr

It's my first rage comic so it's probably not great, but I had fun making it!

I think it's great. I love rage-comics anyway. Onion Laugh

SariLee: I'm really looking forward to that picture! I wanted to draw it, too.. Onion Starry Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Yo again! Very Happy

First things first. I read about the earthquake in/around Tokyo online, and from what I heard there wasn't any damage reported (or any major damage). And I'm guessing that Man and Shin are still in Nagoya so they should be okay ^_^

Man, Japan has it really rough with all these natural disaters don't they? Chicago had it's first earthquake in decades a few years ago. . .it was like a 4.0 and it happened at 2 or 3 in the morning (most people didn't even know there had been an earthquake until they watched the news later that morning, but it was still a pretty big deal for some reason Razz )

Anywho, I'm glad you wrote down all of the ideas, SariLee. I'm gonna be happy with whatever you do, no matter what. I'm looking forward to your comics with great anticipation. . .especially if they show a hyper-active Shinpei cheers
    Which reminds me. . .earlier today I managed to sit still long enough to watch the 'Prince of Tennis' musical on youtube.

Okay, so I mostly just fastforwaded to Shin's parts. . . .but two things immediately grabbed my attention:

1) GOOD LORD WAS HE ENERGETIC!!!!!! Just literally watching him bounce around, running from one side of the stage to another, and singing and dancing at the same time. . .I was out of breath from just watching him Onion Wipes Sweat, h And if he's that peppy on a normal day-to-day basis, I don't see how Manpei keeps up. . . . No

2) OMIGOSH, HE LOOKED SOOOOO SEXY!!!! Onion Love Eyes I'm still baffled at how his facial features have changed so much during just a 3-4 year period. He looks like his own little brother now. . .lol (But still cute though!) I don't know how he did it, but he literally looks like he's been de-aging ever since 2007. But I'm happy with him, either way Onion :3 Sigh

Also. . .
    Totally diggin the rage-comic!!!!!!! Which brings me to my next point. . .lol

I'm currently watching the Magdala na Maria play on veoh.com. I wish there were subtitles though. . . Onion Cursed/Down But even without the subtitles, it's still pretty funny! And Setolove was right, even though I can only understand about 2% of the dialouge, there's definitely a lot of pervy, S & M type stuff going on in this play Shocked
    And Man and Shin are such cute,scrawny-flat chested cross-dressers!!! I have no clue how they became so good at imitating the speech and mannerisms of women, but they did it! Onion XD And they sing and dance so sweet. . .kinda makes me feel pathetic to be a woman. . . Onion OTL

Anywho, the play is kinda long (over 2 hours!) and I'm only at the 30 minute point so I'm gonna go and try to finish as much of it as I can before I fall asleep again. . .hehehe

I'll catch you all in a lil bit, 'kay? Cool

vegacerezo
    vegacerezo
    Commoner

Post by vegacerezo Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

I'm currently watching the Magdala na Maria play on veoh.com.

the full show? can you tell me the link please? Smile
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:58 pm

vegacerezo wrote:

Sure, here it is, I hope it works for you! Very Happy

Let me know if it doesn't.

Be sure to let it load for a while before you play it. . .it's a pretty long play. . .

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20655024d26w8XWQ?h1=Magdala+na+Maria+2

vegacerezo
    vegacerezo
    Commoner

Post by vegacerezo Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:34 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    vegacerezo wrote:

Sure, here it is, I hope it works for you! Very Happy

Let me know if it doesn't.

Be sure to let it load for a while before you play it. . .it's a pretty long play. . .

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20655024d26w8XWQ?h1=Magdala+na+Maria+2

thanks so much!! Smile
    ah, and you know where can i watch the stageplay of "Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru"? Smile
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:43 am

vegacerezo wrote:

thanks so much!! Smile
    ah, and you know where can i watch the stageplay of "Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru"? Smile

No, sorry I don't.

I actually have no idea of where you can watch any of Man or Shin's other plays. I just happened to stumble upon this one by accident.

But I'll keep checking around though. Once I find a link that might work for everyone, I'll be sure to share it on here Very Happy
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:23 am

Yo!

How's everyone feeling?

I finally finished watching the Magdala na Maria musical online and I wanted to give my official review. Despite the fact that I could only understand about 2% of the dialouge and the musical was pretty long. . .I liked it! cheers

It was a little frustrating though that there were no subtitles . . .I managed to laugh at some of the funny parts based on the actions and expressions of the actors on stage, but a lot of the funny parts were also in the dialouge so of course, 80% of the jokes when right over my head. . . Corner of Woe

Manpei and Shinpei are SOOOOOOOOOO talented Onion Love Eyes Naturally I liked their performances the best, it was kind of scary that there were parts where it didn't even look like they were acting. . . Suspect
    At the end of the play, instead of bowing they both did a curtsy ^_^

I was looking for a video link to their other play Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru. . .I couldn't find the play but I DID find it available on DVD. . .and they wanted $60 for it!!! Mad

Anywho, I'm thinking of writing up another ManShin related story. . .I was thinking along the lines of a chain of text messages they may have sent each other at some point. . . Wink
    I dunno, still trying out different ideas. . .either way, I'll be posting it soon, so be on the look out!

Shinpei posted a cute picture of their FB page of him and one of their dogs (it looked like Chao-kun, but I could be wrong). It seems like they're enjoying a nice break away from work. . .I wonder when they'll be headed back to Tokyo. . .

{Update: THEY JUST POSTED A PICTURE ON THEIR FB PAGE!!!!!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!! It's really big though, so I'm putting it under 'spoiler'}

Spoiler:
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:03 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:1) GOOD LORD WAS HE ENERGETIC!!!!!! Just literally watching him bounce around, running from one side of the stage to another, and singing and dancing at the same time. . .I was out of breath from just watching him And if he's that peppy on a normal day-to-day basis, I don't see how Manpei keeps up. . . .

We all know how Manpei keeps up right~? Shin is constantly begging for his attention and I think being bubbly and cheerful is one of them. Manpei did mention that whenever Shinpei's got a cold or is sick and stop being..well..himself, Manpei would notice almost immediately and would stay up all night if he has to just to take care of Shinpei. I wonder how was Manpei feeling after their grandmother passed away. I know he could control his emotions a slightly bit better but I'm sure Shinpei didn't do quite well at that department.
    I don't want to talk something depressing, it's too hard.

Plus, I think Shinpei needs a daily dose of lovey-doveys from Manpei. Even back in Ouran he'd continue to flirt (yes, flirt) with Manpei off-screen. Petting his face, rubbing his arms, giving him bedroom eyes, and unconsciously moving closer to him whenever they sit together. Onion Blush
    It's too beautiful for words. And Manpei would sometimes snap back by saying will you quit that? We only have to do on-screen! Onion XD

Oh, by the way, I found a new picture the twins posted on their facebook page. It. Is. CUTE!!!! They look like parents! And Shinpei being himself (or is that Manpei..? Their expressions are just too same!!! Onion Anger )

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Parent10

And of course, I couldn't help but edit the pictures whenever I see fit. And this picture..DESERVES TO BE EDITED!! Onion Thumbs Up

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Parent11

In all honesty, I don't know who that child is, but seeing them like this...I just can't help myself. They act like they're a married couple, I'm simply using given...opportunities from their lovey pictures. Cunning Onion
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:27 am

Ryu Rena wrote:

In all honesty, I don't know who that child is, but seeing them like this...I just can't help myself. They act like they're a married couple, I'm simply using given...opportunities from their lovey pictures. Cunning Onion

LOL I'm not sure who that kid is either. . .I'm assuming he's a member of the family, maybe a cousin or nephew. . .

But you're right, it does make them look like a happy married couple, doesn't it? Surprised

And slightly going off topic. . .those must be Man and Shin's "winter hats" because in nearly every picture they've taken in the past month or so, they're wearing those black hats. . . Razz
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 9 Parent10

Oh my God...our boys with a kid... Dead Onion

I don't know why, but seeing them act that way with a child makes me love them even more! (Also I'm pretty sure that's their nephew).

Gah! Does anyone else remember an interview a while back where they were talking about games they used to play on set during Ouran? The boys were telling how they were playing a game where they would get a word, like "happy" and two letters to describe that word. And Shinpei's response was "pregnant" and "swollen belly" for happiness! Onion Nosebleed I think that boy wants to be a daddy and I would be happy to help him with that! ...I really hope I'm not the only one who gets this way when guys start talking abou kids... Wall ... Onion
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:07 am

SariLee wrote:

Oh my God...our boys with a kid... Dead Onion

I don't know why, but seeing them act that way with a child makes me love them even more! (Also I'm pretty sure that's their nephew).

Gah! Does anyone else remember an interview a while back where they were talking about games they used to play on set during Ouran? The boys were telling how they were playing a game where they would get a word, like "happy" and two letters to describe that word. And Shinpei's response was "pregnant" and "swollen belly" for happiness! Onion Nosebleed I think that boy wants to be a daddy and I would be happy to help him with that! ...I really hope I'm not the only one who gets this way when guys start talking abou kids... Wall ... Onion

Hehehe, it's so cute. . . .I can just picture the image of Man and Shin back in Nagoya with their family, and 2 or 3 little kids running around them going "Uncle Manpei, Uncle Shinpei. . .come play with me!!!! Razz "

I'm pretty sure they have a few nieces and nephews, but since we can't seem to confirm just how many older siblings they have, we may never know for sure. . . Neutral

But anywho, I think both Man and Shin would make good daddies Onion Skipping I mean look at how they treat LOVE-kun!!
    And I'm with you Sari-chan, I could GLADLY volunteer to be the "Baby-Mama" Onion XD

{Sometimes when I just see them smile. . .I get this feeling like I've been knocked up. . . Headesk Sweatdrop }
    I guess when you think about it, it's technically very possible for guys their age to be dads; I was 2 years old by the time my dad was 26. . .
    And I've read a couple of blogs where they've mentioned playing with kids and I think Manpei made a comment once that he likes kids. . .

I don't know about you guys, but I find guys who are good with kids and comfortable around children to be just SOOOO appealing!! Call me crazy but at this point, I really can't tell if they'll ever actually get married to other people and have kids, or if they'll stay married to each other indefinitely (which I'm sure none of us has a problem with whatsoever Onion Whistle )

I know these have been posted already, but I just love pics of Man and Shin with the kiddies cheers

Twins appreciation - Page 9 1manpe11

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Fampho16

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Mangek11

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Kids111
    devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 am

Cuuuute pictures!

I also get a double heartbeat when I see men with children. I think being a Mom changed me, though. Can't remember minding it before.. Wink

I finally reached the Pei-Episodes in Indigo no Yoru without skipping any. Now I need a break.. Onion :3 Sigh
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 am

OTL I finally got rid of the virus but now my computer is not letting me connect to the internet!!!! >.<

anyways, I'm currently using brother's computer right now. I kind of feel bad that I woke him up at 5 am.....lol
    He was nice enough to let me borrow it though so I'll get to watch the ustream!!!!! 20 minutes left until it starts!!!!!!! 8D is anyone else going to watch it? If so, hurry hurry, log in to pigg or go to the other website they posted on their blogs~ Smile

Sadly, I have no friends who will watch it with me. ;____; That won't stop me from fangirling though!!!!! *______*

oh~
    I've always loved Manpei and Shinpei with kids. xD
    THEY ARE JUST SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!! <3333333
    I can always see them being amazing dads.......but then at the same time, I can't seem imagine them being apart from each other and getting married. ;_____;
    They should adopt a kid!

..........I actually want to adopt a kid once I'm older. I'm way too young to have any kids anyways. xD But I have thought of adopting one like in ten years or so. ^^

Anyways, so I can really see them being dads.....
    OMG the stream started!!! well commercials now......
    I'll end this post and I'll try to be here later!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:59 am

OTL having internet connection problems again.

Anyways, I was typing what I saw on the ustream today.......I guess I'll retype it. OTL

So Manpei and Shinpei were there for the first forty minutes or so and then the other guest appeared for the last twenty minutes after Manpei and Shinpei left. XD
    When the ustream finally began, the two hosts were talking with each other and then someone told them that the stream started already. ROFL!!!!! What a fail ne! But I guess that's what happens when they record live streams. XDDDDDDDD
    After having their little perverted talk......(OTL) they finally introduced Manpei and Shinpei~ :3
    They came in and sat down.....ugh I forgot the name of those tables that have the blanket.....OTL I can't believe I forgot the name of them! D:
    OTL anyways, they sat down and introduced themselves. OMG THEY LOOKED SO CUTE!!! *_____*
    There was a part where they censored everyone's voices on purpose and I have no idea what they were talking about except that then when they finally stop the music that was censoring what they said, the female host said something along the lines of "just like twins" or something like that. o.o

Anyways, when they first came in, they had their bags with them. I wondered why but then the two hosts were looking through their bags!!! lol Inside Manpei's backpack, it was so neat!! lol and he had a rose scented body spray. ROFL! And hand cream, oh and I think I saw that he had his toothpaste and toothbrush as well. XD
    Axe body spray was also inside there and his wallet which had all those fortune drawings that had "best luck" (or the one that said the most luck) inside too. XD He is so neat! Though of course that is to be expected ne. XDDDDD
    So then it they looked through Shinpei's bag. XD Inside, it looked a bit messy but I guess that was because it was a bag and not a backpack. lol AND HE HAD A HELLO KITTY HANDKERCHIEF !!!!! *dying all over again from the awesomeness* (btw, I LOVE Hello Kitty! 8D *wearing hello kitty pajamas right now :'D*) LOL they questioned him and he explained that it was from those events where both of them did some work with Hello Kitty. Razz
    SHINPEI HAD THE SAME WALLET AS MANPEI~~~~~ It looked so cool~ :3 Then again, they are both very stylish so of course I should have expected that too. XD
    lol Shinpei also had a bottle of Axe body spray........but Shinpei left the price sticker still there......LOL! The camera that the female host was holding to get a better look at the stuff they were looking at, was zooming in on the price sticker and Shinpei tried blocking the price. XDDDDDDDD lol so like Shinpei to not even bother taking off that sticker.

OTL I'm forgetting some stuff already! D:
    Ah while talking, they both would say some words at the same time and finish each other sentences~ Razz
    Then they also talked about how they were from Naoya and how it's hot there. Ah and how they were in the same class for all three years of high school. XD

OH! I remember something else now! At the beginning, before Manpei and Shinpei were introduced, the male host used his pigg to go into one of the pigg rooms that was hosting the livestream. XD Then he went to the other site on ameba (the one manpei and shinpei posted on their blogs) and he saw all the people who were logged in to the chat there. XD He said something along the lines of "wow, you attracted a lot of fans here on today's stream" (talking to the female host) And then the female host said something about that it was probably Manpei's and Shinpei's fans and that's why there were a lot of people. ROFL!! In my mind, I thought the same thing. XDDDD
    I actually don't know who the female host was. XD But they did talked at the beginning that she was a gravure idol. (those girls that take a lot of pics in their underwear XD)
    I do have a feeling though that it really must have been all the twin's fans that logged in~ :3 I for one, have never watched the other streams there even though I go to pigg a lot. XDDDDD I watched some because of Seto but that was a long time ago and they were just streams and not shows like how they are now.

Ah so the male host noticed that they had their ears pierced. XD Well he noticed the earrings. Manpei only had one ear with an earring and Shinpei had one earring on both ears. XDDDD (I don't know if Manpei has both ears pierced and he just only decided to have on one earring that day or if he only has one ear pierced. XD)
    So the host did a sort of game for synchronization. (not really sure how it worked) If they lost, Shinpei would give the host one of his colognes (I think it was one, not sure again OTL) And then Manpei.......lol he was going to give the host his earring. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He was even asking if it really was alright since he was wearing it and everything. XDDDDDD But the host wanted (?) or didn't mind getting Manpei's earring. XD So in that game, the first time, they both said the same thing at the same time and the two hosts were impressed~ Manpei and Shinpei looked extra happy!! 8D
    But then the second time, they didn't got it right......lol
    So Shinpei gave the host his cologne and Manpei gave him his earring..........hahahahahaha!

Then after that, they were talking a bit about Ouran the movie~~ :3 And Shinpei also talked a bit about the new stageplay that he is in right now. ^___^
    After that, it was time for them to leave. ;_____;
    LOL BUT THEN SHINPEI TOOK ONE OF THE MIKAN THAT WERE ON THE TABLE!! (tangerines) XDDDDDDDDDDDD
    XD So then Manpei took one too. XD
    ......in the end, they ended up taking two each.....ROFL!
    lol so when they left, they waved with one mikan in each hand. XDDDD

Ah I left out a lot of stuff but my head is just so full of images of what I saw. XD I can't think properly!
    OH but they did looked at each other, not as much as we are used to, but still, when they did, I could see rainbows and sparkles and lots of hearts! lol
    They still gave each other their special look~~
    Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes

lol Manpei still looked flirty. I really don't know if he does it on purpose or if he naturally has a flirty look. XD Of course he looked extra cute and flirty when he looked at Shinpei~ Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming
    And Shinpei looked adorable as ever! Onion Blush

Some stuff happened last night and I ended up sleeping like two hours so now I'm exhausted. (though at the same time, really hyper XD) I think I'll either go to sleep now or eat some breakfast. (last time I ate was twenty hours ago or so. OTL)

Yeah sorry if anything that I just said here didn't make sense. I blame my lack of sleep and how awesome those two were! Onion Laugh
    I'll be back hopefully later! Take care everyone~ Onion Drinks Tea
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 am

@ Setolove

Just so you know, I'm at this point considering hanging myself from my ceiling fan for totally forgetting that they mentioned that ustream thing a few weeks ago. . . Onion Attacked by Te

From how you described it, it sounded awesome! I don't suppose it's saved onto the website for people to watch again huh. . . ?

setolove wrote:They came in and sat down.....ugh I forgot the name of those tables that have the blanket.....OTL I can't believe I forgot the name of them! D:

Would you be talking about 'futons' by any chance? Smile

setolove wrote:Anyways, when they first came in, they had their bags with them. I wondered why but then the two hosts were looking through their bags!!! lol

Wow Shocked I'm just stuck on the fact that they carry bags around with them. It's not surprising to me at all, but when I just think about American guys carrying "man bags" everywhere with them. . .actors or not. . . Rolling Eyes I just can't picture that without the term "metrosexual" being used.
    (BTW, are Man and Shin considered to be 'metrosexual'? I just think of them as stylish and trendy young men who happen to be Japanese lol)

But anyway, I wonder if they knew ahead of time that the hosts would be going through their bags. . .because I've seen hosts on other shows doing that very same thing and I always wondered why they never found anything embarrassing in those bags they went through; just wondering if Man and Shin took out anything out of their bags that they didn't want other people to see. . .lol

AWWWWWW, SHIN HAS A HELLO KITTY HANDKERCHEIF?? I noticed that men outside of Japan don't really wear/carry anything with HELLO KITTY on it (I've seen a couple of Japanese actors wearing HELLO KITTY t-shirts during interviews and photoshoots n stuff)
    My sister loves HELLO KITTY. . .since I'm not all that crazy about the color pink, I tend to stray away from HELLO KITTY gear hahaha but she is cute, I'll give her that much.

setolove wrote:Ah while talking, they both would say some words at the same time and finish each other sentences~

You're killing me here. . . . Onion OTL I would've really liked to see that. . .

setolove wrote:Ah so the male host noticed that they had their ears pierced. XD Well he noticed the earrings. Manpei only had one ear with an earring and Shinpei had one earring on both ears. XDDDD

HA!

I WAS RIGHT!

I KNEW IT!!!! Onion Thumbs Up

I made a comment on here about a month ago that I suspected that Manpei only had one ear pierced (his left ear) while Shinpei had both ears pierced. I automatically assumed that Man had both ears pierced too, until I was watching their TV HOMME photoshoot and noticed Manpei had no hole in his right ear . . .I wonder why that is though. . . confused
    These days younger men who have both ears pierced isn't really a big deal anymore. . .*shrugs*

setolove wrote:After that, it was time for them to leave. ;_____;
    LOL BUT THEN SHINPEI TOOK ONE OF THE MIKAN THAT WERE ON THE TABLE!! (tangerines) XDDDDDDDDDDDD
    XD So then Manpei took one too. XD
    ......in the end, they ended up taking two each.....ROFL!

Another suspicion of mine has just been confirmed. . .Manpei seems to "follow Shinpei's lead" LOL
    That really makes him seem like he's the younger brother, ne? Onion XD

setolove wrote:lol Manpei still looked flirty. I really don't know if he does it on purpose or if he naturally has a flirty look. XD Of course he looked extra cute and flirty when he looked at Shinpei~

I'm still trying to figure that out myself. . .can Man "turn off and turn on" his flirty face, or is that something he has control over. I don't get a 'flirty feeling' when I look at Shin. . .not that I'm complaining Onion Starry Eyes

Thanks you SOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO much for giving us the 411, Seto-chan!!!!! You have no idea how much I rely on you for my ManShin fixes! Hug If you can manage to remember anything else about what you saw PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO TELL US!!!
    I'm seriously wishing I could've watched it. . .I promise to stay on top of my game from here on out though lol

Hope you work out your computer situation soon Seto-chan! (I just finished watching Maria na Magdala the other day and loved it!) To everyone else, be cool ,or stay warm, depending on where you live haha
    And I shall be back later too!!

{I just had a crazy/random idea. . .I'm assuming since all of us here on young ladies that we carry around our own bags and purses right? So if someone else were to go through YOUR bag, what would they find? I WANNA KNOW!!!!! Surprised Don't leave anything out! Unless you think it would be incriminating. . . silent I'm pretty unorganized and I don't carry around a "real purse" so I usually just throw stuff into this giant, slightly unattractive bag before I leave my house lol But here's what I usually have in mine

-cell phone
    -MP3 player
    -a book of some sort (right now it's Korean For Dummies lol)
    -wallet
    -body spray or perfume
    -2 pairs of driving glasses
    -hair brush
    -make up pouch (although I don't wear make-up that often)
    -keychain (with only 2 keys on it: house key and car key)
    -and for some reason I always have pieces of candy at the bottom of my bag. . . :tongue
    :

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:@ Setolove

Just so you know, I'm at this point considering hanging myself from my ceiling fan for totally forgetting that they mentioned that ustream thing a few weeks ago. . . Onion Attacked by Te

From how you described it, it sounded awesome! I don't suppose it's saved onto the website for people to watch again huh. . . ?

D: I should have been here last night to remind everyone!!!! I sort of assumed that everyone had marked their calendars and that I was the only one who forgot. OTL Yesterday, I was just randomly looking at my cellphone and noticed that it was the 4th....so I just stared a bit more and remembered that the stream was supposed to air on the 5th!!! But I completely forgot about the time! D: I was panicking and then I checked on their blogs and saw that it wasn't until late at night so I was saved. XD
    OTL things like missing those streams are stuff that happens to me a lot. Like lately, I oversleep every time I'm supposed to wake up early to watch one with Seto. T_T The difference though, is that I can always count on my friend to record it for me.........
    I'm REALLY hoping that someone managed to record today's stream! I would have if only my dumb computer would work!! >____<

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Would you be talking about 'futons' by any chance? Smile

Ah no. Futons are beds but I meant a table. Mmmmmmmm oh!! Like on that ep of Ouran where the hosts went to visit Haruhi's apartment and then Tamaki was excited about that table that she had. Then at the end, they used it when they were eating all together.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Wow Shocked I'm just stuck on the fact that they carry bags around with them. It's not surprising to me at all, but when I just think about American guys carrying "man bags" everywhere with them. . .actors or not. . . Rolling Eyes I just can't picture that without the term "metrosexual" being used.
    (BTW, are Man and Shin considered to be 'metrosexual'? I just think of them as stylish and trendy young men who happen to be Japanese lol)

But anyway, I wonder if they knew ahead of time that the hosts would be going through their bags. . .because I've seen hosts on other shows doing that very same thing and I always wondered why they never found anything embarrassing in those bags they went through; just wondering if Man and Shin took out anything out of their bags that they didn't want other people to see. . .lol

AWWWWWW, SHIN HAS A HELLO KITTY HANDKERCHEIF?? I noticed that men outside of Japan don't really wear/carry anything with HELLO KITTY on it (I've seen a couple of Japanese actors wearing HELLO KITTY t-shirts during interviews and photoshoots n stuff)
    My sister loves HELLO KITTY. . .since I'm not all that crazy about the color pink, I tend to stray away from HELLO KITTY gear hahaha but she is cute, I'll give her that much.

LOL! It's actually quite common for male celebrities to carry bags around. I think it would more more rare for them not to carry them around. I'm not sure about non-male celebrities but I think some regular guys do carry man bags around as well. At least probably the stylish ones. XD But celebrities usually have their scripts and other stuff that they'll use for work. ^^

ROFL!!!!!!! That's a good question! I have no idea if they did. Kind of reminds me of that one time one of the female hosts in a show wanted to look at Seto's bag and he opened it and closed it so fast!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Though one thing we did get to see is his mask. LOL Seto always has masks with him. :'D

Now that I think about it though, Manpei looked sort of embarrassed when they saw his toothbrush and toothpaste. XD Ugh I wish they had looked in Shinpei's bag more throughly like how they did with Manpei. >.< He had a black pouch like Manpei and I don't really know what he had inside there. ;___;
    Oh! That also reminds me that I think I saw some gum and chapstick (?) in Manpei's black pouch. XD
    And he had a notebook or book too but the host didn't look at it. :/

Yes Hello Kitty!!! 8D It was soooooooooo cute! :3 Nodding
    lol I don't really like pink either but I love hello kitty stuff. XDDDDDDD
    My favorite color is purple and one of my friends gave me a purple hello kitty as a birthday present last year. XDD
    OTL I'm suddenly imagining Shinpei with a cute hello kitty bow on his hair. XDDDDD

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    You're killing me here. . . . Onion OTL I would've really liked to see that. . .
    I'm REALLY hoping that someone managed to record the ustream! It's always so cute seeing them finishing each other's sentences and just talking at the same time. XD

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    HA!

I WAS RIGHT!

I KNEW IT!!!! Onion Thumbs Up

I made a comment on here about a month ago that I suspected that Manpei only had one ear pierced (his left ear) while Shinpei had both ears pierced. I automatically assumed that Man had both ears pierced too, until I was watching their TV HOMME photoshoot and noticed Manpei had no hole in his right ear . . .I wonder why that is though. . . confused
    These days younger men who have both ears pierced isn't really a big deal anymore. . .*shrugs*

That reminds me that they did talk for a few minutes about their ears being pierced!!!! Ugh I don't remember what they said and my Japanese is terrible!!! Onion T_T

.....I didn't understand that much....I usually understand things more once I watch them over and over again Rain on My Parade

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Another suspicion of mine has just been confirmed. . .Manpei seems to "follow Shinpei's lead" LOL
    That really makes him seem like he's the younger brother, ne? Onion XD

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! XDDDDD
    I remember that there was one part where they were asked something.....ugh I can't remember if it was a question for Manpei or just both of them. OTL But anyways, Manpei was going to answer but he looked like he didn't really know what to say and he looked at Shinpei (they both looked at each other for a few seconds) and then Shinpei started talking. XDDDDD After that, Manpei followed along with what Shinpei was saying and got more into the conversation. Onion Laugh

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I'm still trying to figure that out myself. . .can Man "turn off and turn on" his flirty face, or is that something he has control over. I don't get a 'flirty feeling' when I look at Shin. . .not that I'm complaining Onion Starry Eyes

Thanks you SOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO much for giving us the 411, Seto-chan!!!!! You have no idea how much I rely on you for my ManShin fixes! Hug If you can manage to remember anything else about what you saw PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO TELL US!!!
    I'm seriously wishing I could've watched it. . .I promise to stay on top of my game from here on out though lol

Hope you work out your computer situation soon Seto-chan! (I just finished watching Maria na Magdala the other day and loved it!) To everyone else, be cool ,or stay warm, depending on where you live haha
    And I shall be back later too!!

I have no idea!! Sometimes I think he can but then at the same time, I also think that he can't and he is just a natural flirt. XD *so confused*
    lol yes I don't get a flirty feeling from Shinpei either. XDDD But he is just so cute! Onion Daydreaming
    I even find his bratty side to be really adorable. XD Makes me want to give him a hug.

hahahaha no problem! Sorry I'm not much help since I barely know any Japanese. Onion OTL
    It kind of makes me really try to learn it now so that I can be of more help. Corner of Woe

Thanks! I'm hoping that today, I can finally have my computer working properly! :3
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~ It's a really nice musical ne~~~~ Onion Love Even with all the perverted parts.......LOL!
    Ah I think I can post the gifs that I have on photobucket now. I managed to upload them before my computer got that virus.
    Now to look where I left off. XD I'll be talking about what I understood from that musical but it won't be that much like always. XD Plus the ending is a bit confusing to me. Onion Icy Breeze

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    {I just had a crazy/random idea. . .I'm assuming since all of us here on young ladies that we carry around our own bags and purses right? So if someone else were to go through YOUR bag, what would they find? I WANNA KNOW!!!!! Surprised Don't leave anything out! Unless you think it would be incriminating. . . silent I'm pretty unorganized and I don't carry around a "real purse" so I usually just throw stuff into this giant, slightly unattractive bag before I leave my house lol But here's what I usually have in mine

OTL I don't usually carry much.
    Let's see.....
    1. ipod
    2. cellphone
    3. wallet
    4. (sometimes) a book that I'm currently reading

lol and that's it......XDDDDD

Last edited by setolove on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add what I carry in my bag XD)
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:50 pm

LOL I'm posting too much now. XD Oh well, I don't think any of you mind~ ;D
    FINALLY, I can post these gifs here! :'D

I have forty gifs left to post here but I only have around thirty more minutes to use this computer. TT____TT
    So I'll try to post as many as I can!
    I can post the rest three hours from now though so at least it won't be like I'll post them tomorrow. XD

Anyways, now to the gifs!

Spoiler:

.........;_________; I ran out of time!! D: I still have 11 more gifs to post but I'll do so in three hours from now. I hope these were good for now though! I'll be back! Hug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:40 am