Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:44 am

setolove wrote:You can deny all you want Manpei, we all know you secretely love Shinpei's cute lips~

Who doesn't? It's just so full and moist and succulent!! I bet Manpei secretly kiss Shinpei at night when he was sleeping. Or he'll ask Shin to kiss his boo-boos for him like in Ouran episode 2..I still can't believe that cameraman!! Moving away at the moment of ultimate twincest like that! Onion Tantrum There should be a court marshal between us fangirls and the producers of Ouran..

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh dude, our twins definitely have powerful singings voices. I remember the very first time I heard Manpei's song "Just Make It Out". . . . I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY HOW STRONG HIS VOICE WAS!!!

After reading that, I went to search for that song on youtube..now my voice is gone because I went 'kyaaahh!!' non-stop. I've been dying to find out what other song these two sing. And I'm not surprised that Manpei could hit the lower notes while Shinpei could hit the higher notes. I noticed that Man's voice is slightly lower than Shin's, hence the singing tunes.

When these two sing together..the audience would be captivated! I know I did, and it would be even more amazing if they'd spread their wings wider and start being J-Pop artists. But they're still awesome being themselves. Cute, sweet and adorable all the way!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Yep, I just finished reading that off of Manpei's blog about an hour ago. I understood a little bit about the live stream on ameba, and then it sounded like Manpei had caught a cold. . .again. . .

Shin better take good care of his brother. They say the best way to cure oneself from a cold is to heat up and sweat, A LOT. And I can think of one way to make them both sweat a lot... Cunning Onion Anybody else thinking what I'm thinking??? -insert evil, perverted laugh here- Onion Laugh
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:00 am

Setolove, I understand your pain. It seems like every computer I touch dies. Maybe I'm cursed...

But those gifs were all amazing! They make me want to see the play really badly! And I agree with Mrs. Takagi -Shinpei is WAY cuter as a girl (sorry Man-chan fans)...I also think it's because of his rounder face...that's probably why I'm such a huge Shin fan in the first place...I've always preferred guys with rounder faces. Also, his brattiness is totally adorable to me...

Okay, I'm getting off topic. No pressure on those gifs, Setolove! You've posted plenty, so take your time with the rest, I feel like we're being spoiled a little haha

Also, I'm learning Japanese!!! Onion Study I just got Rosetta Stone! Perhaps I'll be able to help with translations sometime soon and take some of the pressure off Jade-sama. I'm so excited, my dream is coming true! Soon I'll be able to go to Japan, stalk meet the twins and actually talk to them! Onion Daydreaming *in a fantasy world*

*ahem* Anyway, I also saw that Manpei caught a cold again, and all I could think was "really Manpei? Really?" That boy is sick so much! And I read somewhere that Shinpei was born premature, right? And that he caught pneumonia when he was only a few weeks old? (correct me if I'm wrong) It's weird, but usually people who are born premature tend to get sick easier. But of course, if Shin was premature, then shouldn't Man be too? I mean, he is older...ugh, this is hurting brain! Hopefully someone can straighten this out Onion Attacked by Te
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:50 am

SariLee wrote:

*ahem* Anyway, I also saw that Manpei caught a cold again, and all I could think was "really Manpei? Really?" That boy is sick so much! And I read somewhere that Shinpei was born premature, right? And that he caught pneumonia when he was only a few weeks old? (correct me if I'm wrong) It's weird, but usually people who are born premature tend to get sick easier. But of course, if Shin was premature, then shouldn't Man be too? I mean, he is older...ugh, this is hurting brain! Hopefully someone can straighten this out Onion Attacked by Te

I'm telling you, it's those V-neck t-shirts he's always wearing!! Mad He's such a playboy, he keeps wearing those low cut tops that show off his "cleavage" even though it's getting colder outside. . .
    Does this dude not believe in turtle necks?? Neutral
    LOL

But anywho. . .I really don't get why Manpei gets sick more often than Shin does. I've also heard that people who were born premature get sick easier. . .
    I don't know if this has something to do with it or not, but I've noticed that Man looks like he weights slightly less than Shin (if such a thing is even possible. . . Rolling Eyes ).
    Like when you compare pictures of the size of their arms and legs and chests, Shin has more "meat-to-muscle" ratio than his brother.
    I really don't understand why though. . .it honestly makes negative sense, but that's just one theory I'm throwing out there.

I'm sure Shin-chan will be taking good care of him though. Hug

And so sorry to hear that your computer caught a virus, Setolove Sad That always seems to happen at the most inconveinent time doesn't it?
    But then I guess there's technically no conveinent time for a computer to catch a virus, is there. . .? Suspect
    Anywho, I hope it gets better soon. Don't worry about the gifs, I feel like you've given us a lot already, and Shirley the gifs you already posted should hold us for a while.

[Get it? Surely versus 'Shirley?' ? Razz ]

I'm still on my guard checking for any unseen videos or pictures of our boys. Now that I think about it, I still haven't heard anything on what Manpei is working on now that Shin has his new play coming up soon. . .

OH YEAH! And Shinpei's 2nd appearance as a host on BACSTV should be available on youtube within the next week. As soon as it gets posted, I'll post the link on here so we can all marvel in his cuteness once more Onion Daydreaming

Take care everyone!! Onion Sleepy Time

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:45 am

SariLee wrote:*ahem* Anyway, I also saw that Manpei caught a cold again, and all I could think was "really Manpei? Really?" That boy is sick so much! And I read somewhere that Shinpei was born premature, right? And that he caught pneumonia when he was only a few weeks old? (correct me if I'm wrong) It's weird, but usually people who are born premature tend to get sick easier. But of course, if Shin was premature, then shouldn't Man be too? I mean, he is older...ugh, this is hurting brain! Hopefully someone can straighten this out

They weren't born premature actually, Shinpei was born with a lower weight than Manpei. This is because being twins, they share the same placenta in the womb so competition for nutrients is high. Manpei just so happen to gain more in the womb leaving Shinpei a little smaller and weaker when they're born. But I think that stage of weakness is temporary, quite normal for newborns whose immune system haven't developed properly. I think just because Shin got pneumonia when he's a few weeks old, doesn't mean he's weaker than Man. I think the rate of immunity for them differs, even though having the same DNA. With lifestyle, food consuming and of course, appropriate clothes, it can really affect one's body.

You don't wear v-necks during winter... I bet Man just wants to show off how tough he is against the cold. Razz

SariLee-senpai, I hope that answers your question Very Happy
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:
    SariLee wrote:*ahem* Anyway, I also saw that Manpei caught a cold again, and all I could think was "really Manpei? Really?" That boy is sick so much! And I read somewhere that Shinpei was born premature, right? And that he caught pneumonia when he was only a few weeks old? (correct me if I'm wrong) It's weird, but usually people who are born premature tend to get sick easier. But of course, if Shin was premature, then shouldn't Man be too? I mean, he is older...ugh, this is hurting brain! Hopefully someone can straighten this out

They weren't born premature actually, Shinpei was born with a lower weight than Manpei. This is because being twins, they share the same placenta in the womb so competition for nutrients is high. Manpei just so happen to gain more in the womb leaving Shinpei a little smaller and weaker when they're born. But I think that stage of weakness is temporary, quite normal for newborns whose immune system haven't developed properly. I think just because Shin got pneumonia when he's a few weeks old, doesn't mean he's weaker than Man. I think the rate of immunity for them differs, even though having the same DNA. With lifestyle, food consuming and of course, appropriate clothes, it can really affect one's body.

You don't wear v-necks during winter... I bet Man just wants to show off how tough he is against the cold. Razz

SariLee-senpai, I hope that answers your question Very Happy

ah, that does help! Wherever I was reading that (I can't remember where), must have had a bad translation, so it really confused me. But the thought of those two fighting, even before they were born, is kind of amusing me right now haha

Also the boys added a new photo to their facebook...

Twins appreciation - Page 7 406690_288709607848210_187618584623980_863609_2109590955_n

Manpei posted it, saying he uses it every day...and I have an extremely dirty mind...*picks brain out of the gutter*. I think it's funny/cute that they use such girly looking lotion...I'm not the only one, right? Onion Cursed/Down

There were a few others on their facebook that I don't think we've seen here before...

Sit-ups!
    Twins appreciation - Page 7 248882_191490850903420_187618584623980_541315_4323627_n

This shirt has me desperately wondering if they've been to Louisiana...
    Twins appreciation - Page 7 250434_191482517570920_187618584623980_541240_8264433_n

Seems as though he's being shy (for once)
    Twins appreciation - Page 7 247448_191147474271091_187618584623980_539086_7828096_n

I feel embarrassed for thinking he looks cute when he texts Onion Blush
    Twins appreciation - Page 7 251316_191146480937857_187618584623980_539082_3432290_n

Okay, that's all, sorry the pictures are so huge, I don't know why they turned out that way...but oh well! Enjoy!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:15 am

Thanks for the pictures SariLee!! Even though I've seen them all before. . .I still like looking at them Very Happy

Twins appreciation - Page 7 406690_288709607848210_187618584623980_863609_2109590955_n
    I was wondering which one of them had posted this picture. . .lol They've posted "girly looking" body sprays and lotions before. . .at first I was surprised but now I'm used to it. . . Razz
    Mmmmm, I bet that stuff makes my cutie twins have soft and sweet smelling skin. . Onion Daydreaming

Twins appreciation - Page 7 248882_191490850903420_187618584623980_541315_4323627_n
    It's fun to me how I can always tell when they take pictures inside their apartment Onion Skipping

Twins appreciation - Page 7 250434_191482517570920_187618584623980_541240_8264433_n
    O_O I have no idea where they find these shirts sometimes. . .not that it matters, but do they even know where Louisiana is. . .? LOL

Twins appreciation - Page 7 247448_191147474271091_187618584623980_539086_7828096_n
    I actually thought that this was a picture of Manpei at first, but I recognize that it's Shin now because of that gold ring he's wearing on his index finger. . .I've seen him wear it before. (Actually, he's wearing it in the picture on my signature.)

Twins appreciation - Page 7 251316_191146480937857_187618584623980_539082_3432290_n
    Forgive me for pointing out something that's probably obvious already but. . .I think the twins have natural tanned skin. Like I know Manpei mentioned in a post that he and Shin tan easily, but I noticed that whenever they take pictures of themselves (and they AREN'T wearing make up) their skin has a "golden glow" to it. . .and I find it rather sexy. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes

Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:29 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

O_O I have no idea where they find these shirts sometimes. . .not that it matters, but do they even know where Louisiana is. . .? LOL

I wonder, especially since most Americans don't even know where Louisiana is (sad, but true). I kind of feel bad if they did go there, cause it's supposedly a VERY racist state

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I actually thought that this was a picture of Manpei at first, but I recognize that it's Shin now because of that gold ring he's wearing on his index finger. . .I've seen him wear it before. (Actually, he's wearing it in the picture on my signature.)

I've never noticed Shin's ring before. I wonder if it has a special/meaningful significance?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:18 am

SariLee wrote:

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

I've never noticed Shin's ring before. I wonder if it has a special/meaningful significance?

Hmmm. . .let's come up with a few different theories for Shinpei's ring, shall we? Cool

A) He found it/bought it and decided to wear it because it looked cool

B) It was given to him by a close friend or family member

C) It was a gift from Manpei *I like this one best I love you *

D) It's a couples ring, or in other words. . . he has a girlfriend. . . .
    Onion Outrage

Oh and as for the t-shirt. . .I think the twins have only been to Hawaii as far as traveling to the states. And besides, they seem to enjoy wearing t-shirts with non-significant sayings or pictures on them. . .I don't get it either, but I just think of it as another one of their amusing personality quirks lol

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:24 am

So that's their secret to a beautiful, pimple-free skin. Probably because they're models, they have to at least use a ladies' skin care product since it's supposed to be softer. Wish I could find it here though...

That picture is old, old I tell ya! There's only one conclusion that Shin's wearing a gold ring AND trying to hide whatever's inside his phone, THAT'S HIS GIRLFRIEND!! Why else would a guy like him be hiding the contents of his phone? Since Japanese guys are normally shy, they don't show private messages to other people, be it siblings or not. He must be texting his girlfriend, he must be! There's no other conclusion!! Onion Runs Away Rain on My Parade

Lol, Takagi-senpai, Asians are actually naturally tanned, they get fair/pale under certain lights. But I agree, that tan looks DELICIOUS, they're tanner than me, and my country is by the equator!
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:32 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

D) It's a couples ring, or in other words. . . he has a girlfriend. . . .
    Onion Outrage

NOT TRUE NOT TRUE NOT TRUE!!! Onion To Kill Onion T_T Don\'t Go Onion Runs Away Onion Attacked by Te Dead Onion

I know he had one a while back, because he mentioned in an interview that he accidentally sent a text meant for his "lover" to his father, so obviously he's had one...but not now...no...my heart...can't take it... Onion Cursed/Down
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:51 am

Ryu Rena wrote: There's only one conclusion that Shin's wearing a gold ring AND trying to hide whatever's inside his phone, THAT'S HIS GIRLFRIEND!! Why else would a guy like him be hiding the contents of his phone? Since Japanese guys are normally shy, they don't show private messages to other people, be it siblings or not. He must be texting his girlfriend, he must be! There's no other conclusion!! Onion Runs Away Rain on My Parade

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!!!!!!

I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

SHINPEI CAN'T BE DATING ANYONE BUT MANPEI!!!!!!

Onion To Kill Onion Tantrum

Oh and about their complexion, I know a lot of Asians are naturally tanned, but just the same, I was under the impression that Asians (like other races) have skin tones that range from pale to dark and everything in between.

And I've heard that Japanese and Korean girls especially try hard to make their skin as pale as possible and not get in direct sunlight (which is just another beauty fad that I don't understand but. . .*shrugs*)

But the tan skin really works for the twins. . .especially if they would just cave in and dye their hair black again. . . Onion Stress Load

Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:10 am

Whoa!! What happened here?! LOL!

I'm sure he doesn't have a girlfriend right now. He really does seen way too busy to have one plus he pretty much spends all his time with his brother. XD

I really doubt that ring means he has a girlfriend. He probably just liked how it looked.

And about the lotion..........Manpei smells like roses~~ *______* ok now every time I smell something rose scented, I'll think of Manpei. LOL! I wonder if Shinpei uses it too......

*fangirl mode*
    though I bet Shinpei loves to smell and touch Manpei's rose scented skin~

*cough*
    Er yeah.......lol

SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:32 am

setolove wrote:Whoa!! What happened here?! LOL!

I'm sure he doesn't have a girlfriend right now. He really does seen way too busy to have one plus he pretty much spends all his time with his brother. XD

I really doubt that ring means he has a girlfriend. He probably just liked how it looked.

I wonder how we're all going to react when they really DO get girlfriends, or worse: MARRIED! Onion Sweat
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:50 am

SariLee wrote:I wonder how we're all going to react when they really DO get girlfriends, or worse: MARRIED!

NO!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!! Don't mention that here!!! The only person Shin is allowed to marry is Man!! The flirting says it all, Man-chan is the perfect groom (or bride, your pick) to Shin-chan!! No other girl (including us.. T_T ) is allowed to marry 'em!!

Now I want to see both of them in wedding clothes. I wonder, since these two like to take pictures so much, why don't they go to that thing (I don't know what it's called) where the painting's face is cut out and you can put your face there and other people can take the picture for you.

Kind of like this one;

Twins appreciation - Page 7 What_r10

but a married couple's picture. Then Man and Shin can ask someone to take a picture and post it in their blog and we girls can fantasize... Onion Daydreaming It'll be a dream come true!! Wonder if they have it in Japan.. Cunnin Onion Idea
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:03 am

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 7 What_r10

I see this picture and have two questions: where? and why?

Oh, these, silly, silly boys.

Also, I just found out one of my other favorite Japanese actors is married, and I'm kind of sad...so I can't imagine what will happen when IF Shinpei gets married!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:28 am

They can't get married to other people since they already have a child!!!! Their dog will keep them together!!!! Forever!

LOL that aside, I have a hard time imagining them with someone else besides each other. And I agree! Manpei would make a perfect wife for Shinpei~~~ :3 lol I'm imagining Manpei with a wedding dress now. He would look so beautiful! :'D

And maybe they will give love a little brother or sister~ xD

I'm just waiting for them to confess that they have been romantically dating each other for years now. I mean, Love should be the proof! *crazy fangirl daydreaming*

lol it's 1:27 AM and here I am daydreaming about Manpei in a wedding dress and how happy Shinpei would look while staring at Manpei...........

XD........yes I'm sleepy, maybe that's why I'm rambling now.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Yo, minna-sama! Very Happy

Just posting a quick link to Shin-chan's second appearance as host for BACSTV.

He looks very cute as usual, and the theme this time of course, was Christmas Surprised He looks SOOOOO adorable here in his festive clothes, I can hardly stand it! Wooby Onion Eyes

Although. . .to me, he doesn't seem as peppy and energetic as he normally would be. This episode was filmed not long after the twins' grandmother died (it was filmed on December 21st I believe) and I think his mind was probably still on that. He's still smiling and laughing but at the same time, Shin seemed to look a bit more distracted to me. . .I dunno how to explain it. . .but you can watch for yourself and be the judge on that.

I think he still did his best, and he still makes me want to hug and squeeze the daylights out of him so GOOD JOB SHIN-CHAN!!! YOU WORKED HARD!!!!!!!!! Hug

http://odoroku.tv/vod/0000043AB/512.html

{I was thinking of how cute/fun it would be if Manpei were to ever host this show alongside Shinpei one day Smile I know he probably wouldn't go for it if he had to do it with someone he didn't know, but he seems to be less shy on camera whenever Shin is by his side. Onion Starry Eyes I find it kind of funny how Man can be so animated and fearless when he's filming for dramas and plays, but when he does actual live talk shows and things like that, suddenly he becomes. . . Embarassed }

Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Although. . .to me, he doesn't seem as peppy and energetic as he normally would be. This episode was filmed not long after the twins' grandmother died (it was filmed on December 21st I believe) and I think his mind was probably still on that. He's still smiling and laughing but at the same time, Shin seemed to look a bit more distracted to me. . .I dunno how to explain it. . .but you can watch for yourself and be the judge on that.

Oh wow...from the very beginning of the video I can see how depressed he is...poor Shin-chan! Hug I really hope he's back to his normal self soon
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:47 pm

SariLee wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Oh wow...from the very beginning of the video I can see how depressed he is...poor Shin-chan! Hug I really hope he's back to his normal self soon

Exactly!!

So you noticed it too?

I just skimmed through the episode that Shinpei hosted before. . .there's a MAJOR difference in the vibes that he's giving off. Before he looked like he was practically shaking with excitement, but in the most recent one. . .I can see that my Shin-chan's "spark" had gone down a bit. . . Crying or Very sad

To people who aren't fangirls of Shin, they most likely wouldn't even notice anything is out of the ordinary, but we can tell, right? :3 Nodding

That CANNOT be easy at all. Going through a tragic loss, and then having to do a show where you're supposed to be happy and cheerful not long after. . .I don't blame Shinpei at all. But like I said despite everything, he still managed to smile and laugh at certain parts and I seriously doubt that I would've been able to do that in his place (in fact, I would've turned down the offer to appear and ask if someone else could replace me. . .) But my Shin-chan put on a brave face and did his best anyway. . . Hug

And just when I thought I couldn't possibly love him anymore than I already do

Onion Love

Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:58 pm

;____; my computer still has the virus so I can't watch it!!! I tried with my cellphone but it didn't let me play the video. >.<

Poor Shinpei must have tried his best to be energetic. I want to hug him now!!!! ;__;

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:34 am

Shinpei just posted a picture on their FB page. . .

Spoiler:
    Twins appreciation - Page 7 Wah110

Can someone PLEASE explain to me how this guy gets so damn cute???! Onion Anger

That smile is gonna cure serious diseases someday, I swear. . . .

You know how in action movies, when they show people walking. . .there's suddenly an explosion and the blast blows the people like 15-20 feet back. . .?

That's how I feel whenever I see these twins smile Very Happy

Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:15 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Shinpei just posted a picture on their FB page. . .

Spoiler:

Can someone PLEASE explain to me how this guy gets so damn cute???! Onion Anger

That smile is gonna cure serious diseases someday, I swear. . . .

You know how in action movies, when they show people walking. . .there's suddenly an explosion and the blast blows the people like 15-20 feet back. . .?

That's how I feel whenever I see these twins smile Very Happy

:'D his smile always makes me happyyyyyyyyy~~~ :3
    I saw this a couple of hours ago and I immediately saved it as my cellphone background. XD HE IS JUST WAY TOO CUTE THAT I COULDN'T RESIST!!!!!!! <333333

I was even having a pretty bad day today but he cheered me up and now I feel full of energy! XD

They really do have amazing smiles ne~~~ ^_______^

And Shinpei's lips look so pink and irresistible...........I bet Manpei thought so too when he saw that pic~~~ *fangirl mode*
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:28 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Onion Love Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Nosebleed Dead Onion

Shinpei...why are you SO FREAKING ADORABLE?! I swear, I could stare at this boy all day and not get tired...

*brain reloading, too much Shinpei*

Okay...better now.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 am

setolove wrote:

:'D his smile always makes me happyyyyyyyyy~~~ :3
    I saw this a couple of hours ago and I immediately saved it as my cellphone background. XD HE IS JUST WAY TOO CUTE THAT I COULDN'T RESIST!!!!!!! <333333

I was even having a pretty bad day today but he cheered me up and now I feel full of energy! XD

They really do have amazing smiles ne~~~ ^_______^

And Shinpei's lips look so pink and irresistible...........I bet Manpei thought so too when he saw that pic~~~ *fangirl mode*

Girl, I do the exact same thing!!

I could be in a bad mood or have a lot on my mind. . .and then I see a picture of either Man or Shin doing one of their beautiful smiles, and I automatically feel like I just had a ton of bricks lifted off of me! cheers

It's the power of charm I tell ya!!

Oh and I honestly think that they stare at each others lips when they're together. Onion Daydreaming
    If they try to hide it, they do a very poor job of it . . .lol

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Makeup12

To Manpei and Shinpei~

If you guys ever get the urge to kiss each other on screen, please do so. We, your fangirls would not mind at all. Really, a quick peck would be just lovely. And Shin, don't try to pretend like you haven't thought about doing that before, and Man, don't pretend like you wouldn't like it if Shin tried to kiss you. . .everybody already knows you're in love. . .THERE'S NO REASON TO BE ASHAMED!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Twin_d11

BTW, in the video clip that this picture is from. . .they turn to each other and Shinpei says to Manpei "Aishite" and Manpei then says to him "Aisanai" (sp?). . .
    I don't suppose anyone knows what those words mean. . .? The way they said it sounded really intimate to me, so I'm just curious. . .

Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:06 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    BTW, in the video clip that this picture is from. . .they turn to each other and Shinpei says to Manpei "Aishite" and Manpei then says to him "Aisanai" (sp?). . .
    I don't suppose anyone knows what those words mean. . .? The way they said it sounded really intimate to me, so I'm just curious. . .

I am about 95% sure that "aishite" means I love you, so then "aisanai" would be I love you too? I don't know haha, but I'm pretty sure I've seen that somewhere before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:38 am