Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
xKyuMinx
MangaMistrezz
Silvia
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Hotaru Gunso
nessayavi
setolove
Beelzenef
Careline
Cinnamonipples
15 posters

Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE

Poll

What did you think of this episode?

[ 43 ]
    Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE Bar_left86%Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE Bar_right [86%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE Bar_left8%Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE Bar_left2%Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE Bar_left4%Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE Bar_left0%Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 50
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE Empty Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:00 pm

I CRIED.
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE Empty Re: Ouran Live Action LAST EPISODE

Post by Careline Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:46 pm

This episode was flawless..

- cameos of the guests all over
    -dramatic moments
    -kyouya/tamaki bg story
    -kyouya-awesomeness
    -so much CANON material
    -crying hani
    -and last but not least A LOT OF TAMAHARU FLUFF!!!

can't wait for HQ raws~~
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:13 pm

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
    I CRIED LIKE A BABY.
    HARUHI WAS BEAUTIFUL.
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:06 pm

I'm so sad it's over but OH HOW I LOVED THE EP!!!

...........still..........it's over...... T_T
    I'M SO GOING TO REWATCH ALL THE EPS FOREVER!!!
    I love this drama and everything about it!!
    BEST LIVE ACTION EVER!!!

*goes back to crying* I MISS OURAN ALREADY!!!
    My Fridays won't be the same anymore. T.T

BUT.......NOW THEY'LL RELEASE THE DVD BOX SET!!!! BEHIND THE SCENES!!!! I WANT TO SEE THEM ALREADY!!!!! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:12 pm

I will forever remember watching the last episode.
    Wearing socks, pajamas, and a sweater, dabbing eyes with a kleenex, tightly hugging my Usa-chan plushie, and eating a tiny bowl of mini M&Ms with a spoon. >w<
    nessayavi
    nessayavi
    Commoner

Post by nessayavi Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:13 pm

I loved, really far exceeded what I expected.
    I love all the characters. T_T
    (Although I did not understand what they were saying lol)

I can't say anything more right now, I only want to see it with good quality!
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:56 pm

It was so much better than the anime ending. The way it was ended though, I can't wait to see what the movie is going to be like. The live action so was so good and better than I excepted, I can only imagine how damn amazing the movie will be. Onion Love Eyes
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:41 pm

I'd still like to see it period! DX Does anyone have a link, HQ or not?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 pm

The last episode was pretty interesting, definitely not what I was expecting.

But I'm still torn up that the series is already over. . .seriously, it feels like it JUST started!!

But I'm super giddy about the movie coming out next year, and last long as we continue to get updates on the progress of the filming for the movie, and as long as I can still come on this site to gush, then I'm happy cheers

BTW, my absolutely FAVORITE moment of the last episode:

WHEN HIKARU AND KAORU HUGGED!!!!! Onion Love Eyes
    At this point, I have no idea what they were saying/what they were hugging about, but in all this time (as much as Manpei and Shinpei are so "hands on" with each other") I have never EVER seen them hug each other, and I just thought that was the sweetest thing in the world! Onion Starry Eyes

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 pm

The biggest thing I'm disappointed about was that, there was no TamaKyo first met flashback T_T It was simply just a flashback of TamaKyo talking about how Kyoya din have guts to surpass his brothers.

But, Mori playing the harp!!!!! Onion XD It was sooooo NOT Out-Of-Character!! Amazing!!!
    And Mori carrying Haruhi!!! I immediately went 'kyaaaaaa'!!!! Onion XD Mori carried Haruhi in his arms so many times in the manga, and I was a teeny bit disappointed that Mori-Haruhi lacks interactions in the live action. But Mori/Haruhi scene in the final episode really paid off!!!^o^ Mori really shines in the last 2 eps, I'm so happy. (I feel like his presence was barely visible in the first 9 eps)

The twin hug!! I'm not the twin's shipper at all, but just HOW CUTE was that???? Onion Love Eyes Kaoru was gazing at Haruhi in the dress, and Hikaru came, "What are you looking at??", "No.. nothing... hey, why do we always have the same interest? It's such a trouble in being a twin, huh?", Hikaru said, "I'm always glad to know that our interest is the same. That's a miracle that can only happen to twins, don't you think??". "Hikaru..." Then, Kaoru got excited and hugged Hikaru! haha! "What are you doing, Kaoru???", "Juz let me hug you!!", "You hurt me! Okay, okay got it!". Onion Daydreaming

And then Honey wiped his tears watching at the twin, "Kao-chan... Hika-chan...", and Mori pat Honey's head.... kyaaaaa~~ Onion Daydreaming I so love this view!!

And TamaHaruuu.... hahaha, Haruhi is finally going dokidoki to see Tamaki!^v^ Omg!! I didn't expect the "kissing-the-cheek" moment!! Waaaiiii~~~ Onion Skipping Also love the whole TamaHaru flashback moments!!

I feel bad for Kyoya =( It's like they're all in pairs (Kao/Hika, Honey/Mori, Tama/Haru), and he don't have a partner, so lonely T_T I hope there will be happy moments for Kyoya in the movie. I want to see him happy!!!!

Oh, I love the moment when Hikaru got pissed off by Tamaki's attitude toward Haruhi in the opening scene! Onion Love Eyes

Loving the cameo by Ranka!! Ii papa desu ne! (a, mama kana? lol) Love the cameo by the guests too, but where the heck is Renge????? Why didn't she come to the party??? Awww... too bad... I hope she appears again in the movie.

5 months until the movie????? Onion Anger

I'll just make a hamsters home while waiting.... Rain on My Parade
    Silvia
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:19 am

Hotaru Gunso wrote:I'd still like to see it period! DX Does anyone have a link, HQ or not?

Here is the Chinese sub: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Pe9OUYJPgpc/

I really like this episode. Kyoya's plan is so much WIN! I'm loving him more day by day, second by second! Onion Love Eyes Though I'm a little sad that the scene which explained Kyoya's background is so short that most of the dramatic impact in the manga/anime is to a certain extent diminished... Why must the live action be so short??? Onion T_T I still enjoy the Host Club party, though. The scene where both Tamaki and Haruhi go doki doki is funny. And the 3-D text strike comes back! Onion XD

Now we can only wait for the movie. Onion T_T Don\'t Go I'm joining in building a hamster house in waiting... Onion T_T
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:51 am

I'll make my a good looonnggg review on this final episode when I see it in better quality (and in subs maybe). But for now....KYYYYAAAA!!!!! I loved it!!!! In the chat, I was typing 'KISS!!!' alot during the episode. But I never actually thought they would actually DO it (even on the cheek)- it was such a nice surprise.
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:36 am

THANKS SILVIA!!!
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:06 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:I'll make my a good looonnggg review on this final episode when I see it in better quality (and in subs maybe). But for now....KYYYYAAAA!!!!! I loved it!!!! In the chat, I was typing 'KISS!!!' alot during the episode. But I never actually thought they would actually DO it (even on the cheek)- it was such a nice surprise.
    Aahhh, I know!! I always go "KISS KISS KISS!"
    And when it happened the chat just when ballistic! GUUUUHHH This episode was so beautiful! Onion Daydreaming Onion Skipping Wooby Onion Eyes
    xKyuMinx
    xKyuMinx
    Commoner

Post by xKyuMinx Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, omg, I can't believe I had to miss the last episode because of school! Oh my god, just kill me now... Onion Icy Breeze I saw pics and stuff on tumblr, and Haruhi was so gorgeous! Her hair, her dress, her everything, gahhh~~ Onion Love I seriously have to watch this now. -downloading-

I want to chat with you all again. ;________; I should've gone on a long time ago, but-- I didn't and now I want to shoot myself. Onion To Kill We should just create a chat for talking and stuff. That picture of Haruhi and Hikaru is so cute. Haruhi is so cute. This drama is so cute. --End of story.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:06 am

xKyuMinx wrote:I want to chat with you all again. ;________; I should've gone on a long time ago, but-- I didn't and now I want to shoot myself. Onion To Kill We should just create a chat for talking and stuff.

uh
    we've had one for like at least a week now. XD
    tinychat.com/ourannipplechat
    There's also a link to it on the top bar of the forum, next to "Home" it says "Chatroom".

There's also a thread in the Off Topic forum section for announcing when you'll be online so other people can join you if they see the message. :3
    xKyuMinx
    xKyuMinx
    Commoner

Post by xKyuMinx Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    xKyuMinx wrote:I want to chat with you all again. ;________; I should've gone on a long time ago, but-- I didn't and now I want to shoot myself. Onion To Kill We should just create a chat for talking and stuff.

uh
    we've had one for like at least a week now. XD
    tinychat.com/ourannipplechat
    There's also a link to it on the top bar of the forum, next to "Home" it says "Chatroom".

There's also a thread in the Off Topic forum section for announcing when you'll be online so other people can join you if they see the message. :3

Oh, shoot. xD All this school work...it's driving me crazy. I've been sleeping almost everyday after school, lol. Thanks for telling me~ -nipplehugs-

-goestoforumrightnow-
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 am

I CRIED!
    I didn't want it to end! I loved the TamaHaru-ness...it was just perfect.
    loverholic-x
    loverholic-x
    Commoner

Post by loverholic-x Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 am

I LOVED IT. I cried.

Everything was perfect and I loved how they put the TamaHaru moments, ah, my mind went to the manga when Haruhi was like, "Oh, I probably have the flu" and then Tamaki visits her and comes the kiss on the head! Can something like that be in the movie? omg. I want to watch it.

And the TamaKyo moments, how can Kyouya be like this? Like he's always so calculating and always comes as planned. lol

And TamaHaru at the end, it seemed like a wedding with both in white!! I almost died at their eating moment *kyaaa*
    AnimaSola86
    AnimaSola86
    Scholarship Student

Post by AnimaSola86 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:13 pm

loverholic-x wrote: I almost died at their eating moment *kyaaa*
    That was my favorite moment!!! That short scene had it all... Wooby Onion Eyes

I liked the last episode (and I am in DENIAL that it's over because actually it's not, it's just a tiny little pause where we have to wait... OH GOD THE WAIT!!!), it was of course different from the anime, but that really doesn't matter. I really liked Haruna's emotional speech. She's so talented for a 16-year-old.
    And the Kyouya-Tamaki-scene was so cute... I always enjoy the scenes Yusuke and Shunsuke have together Very Happy

That whole bad-grandma-thing, well, I think it was a little short and somehow anticlimactic, I missed the over-the-top-drama from the anime. Well, there was a little foreshadowing that this conflict will be in the movie again, so we'll see.

Overall, it was a good ending, happy, but with the notion that something bad is about to happen.
    Now I'm really excited for the movie... I wonder what they'll do to our dearest Host Club? They can't possibly put the entire rest of the manga into one film, can they?

One thing bugs me though: After Tamaki fell on/kissed Haruhi, why would she say, "I hate you"? I think that's a little too much emotion for Haruhi at that point. She had just realized that she felt "something" for him, I just don't get why she would say that - other than for comic relief and so that the CG-team could show off their skills again... well, I guess I settle for that reason, but still.
    Poor Tamaki! How could you, Haruhi?! Onion Breeze
    lovelylaur75
    lovelylaur75
    Commoner

Post by lovelylaur75 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:19 am

I gotta say, I loved it and it was well done.
    I wish there could be more episodes though, but after this I'm really looking forward to the movie!
    (Please oh please let it go far along with the manga!)
    Kyoya was just...amazing. Onion Blush

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 pm