Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
trixi
Hotaru Gunso
diasleepy
Keshia
OotoroKyouya
Mrs.Takagi
Fidei-Avi
KaoruHitachiin
Oddy
Raitei
MangaMistrezz
enggrrl
Nipples Admin
KiraKiraNipples
Cinnamonipples
seaweed
yanie
21 posters

Ouran Live Action Episode 6

Poll

How did you like this episode?

[ 32 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 6 Bar_left78%Ouran Live Action Episode 6 Bar_right [78%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 6 Bar_left22%Ouran Live Action Episode 6 Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 6 Bar_left0%Ouran Live Action Episode 6 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 6 Bar_left0%Ouran Live Action Episode 6 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 41
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Ouran Live Action Episode 6 Empty Ouran Live Action Episode 6

Post by yanie Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Episode 6 Streaming!
    Part1: http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=35286309
    Part2: http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=35286330

LOVED IT ALOT!!! The only disappointment I had was that there was no Haruhi's shopped photo scene, lol XD

Loved the meal order syncronized lines!^o^ Loved all the CGed fights!

And most of all, loved that the twin's ending lines abt adopting Haruhi was included. (it was in the manga, but the anime left it out)

I also love how the twin were gazing at Haruhi at the end Wooby Onion Eyes
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Ouran Live Action Episode 6 Empty Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 6

Post by seaweed Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:14 pm

^ Yay thanks for the streaming links! *goes off to watch*
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Added a poll! Very Happy
    KiraKiraNipples
    KiraKiraNipples
    Scholarship Student

Post by KiraKiraNipples Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:22 pm

I really loved this episode.
    Especially with the random machine guns popping up instead of them chucking stuff in the classroom/dining hall. xD

Even though they didn't dye their hairs pink and blue, I think they still paid homage to it, since ironically, Hunny and Mori were holding pink and blue lollipops during their arguement. Just saying~
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 pm

*hasn't watched it yet but rates a 5 anyway because I already know.*
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:00 pm

My thoughts on the episode:

1) I love the twin's reaction when Haruhi can tell them apart. They're so shocked

2) EvilKyouya is so sexy! When he was standing there hitting his hand with the abacus...Ooooh hit me please Onion Nosebleed Corner of Woe Oh, sorry back to my non-dirty thoughts

3) I loved the sound the traps made when they were being set off, but the bluescreening of the fight wasn't done well enough for me, as a result I found myself thinking "oh that's bluescreen" rather than just enjoying the fight completely.

4) Poor Kyouya when he sees the twins talking about how they're interested in Haruhi...he's devestated, in a very stoic, unfazed Kyouya way.

Those are my first, morning after, limited understanding thoughts for epi 6. Can't wait to watch it with subtitles to get all the details.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:15 pm

I just watched the episode- thanks yanie for the link!
    And like always, as I already knew, I LOVED this episode! There were many scenes that I liked, but here are my top 3 fave (from #3-#1!):

3) Tamaki and the trap buttons- I loved his ninja moves Ninja when he dogde all those sharp objects and stuff! If it was me, I would have already died.
    2) Kyouya's face in the end: When the twins were talking about Haruhi, Kyouya had a look on his face that showed he was troubled by what they were saying. It's okay Kyouya...I know how you feel about Haruhi- you can't hide your feelings.
    1) My most fave scene was at the very end: When the twins were gazing at Haruhi...they were smiling at first, but it slowly turned into something else- like they were realizing that they might have feelings for Haruhi. I played that scene over and over! It gives me hope that maybe they will have a Hikaru/Kaoru/Haruhi love triangle in the drama after all. *crosses fingers*

Can't wait for episode 7! It's Ranka's time to shine! cheers
    Raitei
    Raitei
    Ouran Student

Post by Raitei Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 pm

yanie wrote:Episode 6 Streaming!
    Part1: http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=35286309
    Part2: http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=35286330

LOVED IT ALOT!!! The only disappointment I had was that there was no Haruhi's shopped photo scene, lol XD

Loved the meal order syncronized lines!^o^ Loved all the CGed fights!

And most of all, loved that the twin's ending lines abt adopting Haruhi was included. (it was in the manga, but the anime left it out)

I also love how the twin were gazing at Haruhi at the end Wooby Onion Eyes

Why? Why does Daum hate me? (It shows me nothing but the loading bar thingy even after so many minutes.) Onion T_T
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:40 am

Our Hour on LJ has a download link up!!

http://ourhour.livejournal.com/425326.html#cutid1
    KaoruHitachiin
    KaoruHitachiin
    Scholarship Student

Post by KaoruHitachiin Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:30 am

I wanted this part so bad!
    Ouran Live Action Episode 6 Honey-10
    but oh well it was really awesome
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:14 am

The fights were A+ and had me giggling. Especially near the end when Tamaki kept pressing the random buttons that shot out the traps!
    Fidei-Avi
    Fidei-Avi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Saving the world... Or under your bed, whichever makes you happier.

Post by Fidei-Avi Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:25 am

^ Tamaki x ballet = CANON.

Laughing
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:45 am

OMG, I have like a thousand comments to make for this episode!!! Razz

1)I like how they used the method of putting 2 episodes into one again: showing how the twins were back in middle school before they joined the host club. They were so cruel!! Sad
    Not to mention, it was entertaining to watch Manpei and Shinpei (the oldest members of the cast) portraying middle schoolers. . . Laughing

2)LOVED the fight scenes! The use of machine guns, etc. . .that was pretty clever Wink

3)I thought it was funny how during the scene in the cafeteria, after Hika and Kao kept ordering the same things at the same time. . .all the girls at the surrounding tables gave them a round of applause cheers (and is it just me, or does the number of female students at Ouran Academy outnumber the number of male students. . . Suspect )

4)Even though I didn't understand what he said, I had to laugh at Tamaki after his "bento lunch box" fantasy, and while he was talking to Kyouya, he starting doing the Running Man Big Laugh

5)Tamaki doing "the matrix" several times during the episode was pretty cool; and then ducking and dogding all of the booby traps was hilarious (although everytime he tried to break up Hika and Kao's fighting, they punched him. . .I felt a little sorry for him then. . .lol Tamaki gets abused a lot in this show, doesnt he?)

6)The twincest scene when Hika and Kao made up I love you (and of course the sexy music playing in the background. . .LOL) Oh yeah, and then afterwards when they started doing the can-can. . .they're so silly. . . Rolling Eyes

7)The touching scene at the very end when they both realized they had feelings for Haruhi, and then the look on Kyouya's face when he realized that it wasn't just him and Tamaki who had feelings for Haruhi (I felt so bad for him too!! Poor baby. . .)

There were a lot of scenes that were in the anime that I had hoped they would include in the live-action, but because the show is so (SOO) fast paced, I guess they couldn't include everything. But just the same, I'm really pleased/impressed with how the producers of the show are taking their own spin on much of the scenes and the storyline, and not just copying everything that was done in the manga and anime versions.

And last but not least, 110 refreshing points go to Manpei and Shinpei Takagi for their amazing performance in this episode!! Onion Thumbs Up
    I have to admit though, I really hated seeing them fight, even if is was scripted. Because I know that they fight sometimes while on the set, and I'm sure that they've had their spats at home (and most likely will in the future).
    But I've honestly NEVER seen two brothers who love each other so much the way Manpei and Shinpei do. . .so knowing that they've probably fought like that in real life kinda makes me feel a little sad. . . Corner of Woe

So anywho, great episode all the way around, I'm gonna watch it again in about 60 seconds, and I can't wait for the subs to come out in a few days. And I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to the debut of Ranka in next weeks episode, YOSH!!!

So happy~
    So happy~
    Onion Skipping
    OotoroKyouya
    OotoroKyouya
    Sushi

Post by OotoroKyouya Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:43 am

I always skip this episode in the anime. It kills me. D: But I think I wouldn't be skipping this live action episode. I love how they abused Tamaki here. XD
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 am

Ugh I can never watch these live streams cos it's like 11pm or something here at that time and by then I'm tired Onion Sleepy Time
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:04 pm

I LOVE ALL THE SCENES MENTIONED BY Mrs.ManpeiTakagi Onion Daydreaming

I love how the twins are always in sync...
    n OMG the fight scenes are awesome!

I love how the director showed us both Tamaki n Kyouya's reactions when Kaoru said Hikaru likes Haruhi..
    n yes i agree Mrs ManpeiTakagi, i love how Kyouya was like "Oh, it looks like they like her too" but i cn somehow see that Kyouya's still not sure of his feelings yet.

I just LOVE KYOHARU Onion Starry Eyes

...n plez Director-san dont take that away from me just yet.. Onion Bows

thou i know who Haruhi will end up with.

Can't wait for Ranka-san next ep! Onion Skipping
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Ugh, I can't download the episode. I tried joining the livejournal group and I got declined! T_T I hope there's another way soon...
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Hotaru Gunso wrote:Ugh, I can't download the episode. I tried joining the livejournal group and I got declined! T_T I hope there's another way soon...

I'm not sure if you're trying to download it onto your computer or if you just want to watch the episode but the it's available on megavideo as well. Smile

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=CDARPPDF
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Hotaru Gunso wrote:Ugh, I can't download the episode. I tried joining the livejournal group and I got declined! T_T I hope there's another way soon...

I'm not sure if you're trying to download it onto your computer or if you just want to watch the episode but the it's available on megavideo as well. Smile

I did want to download it onto my computer and I couldn't find a way to do so with the link you gave me, but thanks so much though and I don't need to now 'cause I really just wanted to be able to watch it in HQ! (BTW, LOVE your posts! I find myself agreeing with your opinions in them a lot. Very Happy)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Hotaru Gunso wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

I did want to download it onto my computer and I couldn't find a way to do so with the link you gave me, but thanks so much though and I don't need to now 'cause I really just wanted to be able to watch it in HQ! (BTW, LOVE your posts! I find myself agreeing with your opinions in them a lot. Very Happy)

Oh well then, glad I could be of service Very Happy

We fangirls have to stick together, I always say. . . Laughing

And thanks so much for the lovely compliments, I'm surprised anyone on here actually pays any attention to my ramblings. . . Rolling Eyes
    But it makes me glad to know that there's so many people on here who share my thoughts/opinions on the show and the characters

(People have been doing a lot of bashing of the live-action version online, so I'm always glad to show my love and support of the show in anyway I can ^_^)

Hey in the future, if there's anything else you want to know or if you have trouble finding something, feel free to ask me. I may not be able to give you a right answer but I'd be glad to at least point you in the right direction. Smile
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    (People have been doing a lot of bashing of the live-action version online, so I'm always glad to show my love and support of the show in anyway I can ^_^)

Uncultured swines.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 am

Nipples Admin wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

Uncultured swines.

Haters Gonna Hate
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:32 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Nipples Admin wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

Uncultured swines.

Haters Gonna Hate

I'm proud to say that there are NO haters on this forum! We're all just friends with a healthy/unheathly obsession for Ouran live action... Hug
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:I'm proud to say that there are NO haters on this forum! We're all just friends with a healthy/unheathly obsession for Ouran live action... Hug

I HATE HOW AWESOME THE LIVE ACTION IS WITH A GREAT PASSION

UGH WHY IS IT SO FLAWLESS

THE ACCURACY IS SO ANNOYING
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:37 am

Nipples Admin wrote:
    MangaMistrezz wrote:I'm proud to say that there are NO haters on this forum! We're all just friends with a healthy/unheathly obsession for Ouran live action... Hug

I HATE HOW AWESOME THE LIVE ACTION IS WITH A GREAT PASSION

UGH WHY IS IT SO FLAWLESS

THE ACCURACY IS SO ANNOYING

lol...Nice... Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:07 am