Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
awesome_nipples
enggrrl
omnomroses
Otaku-Nipples
Silvia
Careline
lovelylaur75
Akira14
Nipples Admin
Hotaru Gunso
salz
jade
Mrs.Takagi
diasleepy
yanie
Beelzenef
KiraKiraNipples
MangaMistrezz
22 posters

Ouran Live Action Episode 9

Poll

How awesome was this episode?

[ 34 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 9 Bar_left67%Ouran Live Action Episode 9 Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 9 Bar_left22%Ouran Live Action Episode 9 Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 9 Bar_left10%Ouran Live Action Episode 9 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 9 Bar_left1%Ouran Live Action Episode 9 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 9 Bar_left0%Ouran Live Action Episode 9 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 51
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Ouran Live Action Episode 9 Empty Ouran Live Action Episode 9

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Since the episode 8 thread was made so late, I wanted to make sure that episode 9's thread was made ASAP.

My views on the episode was that it was so AWESOME! (of course, I don't think I'm capable of hating an episode). But I found it awesome in ways that I didn't expect it to. My fave moments of the episode was:

Spoiler:
    KiraKiraNipples
    KiraKiraNipples
    Scholarship Student

Ouran Live Action Episode 9 Empty Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 9

Post by KiraKiraNipples Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:01 pm

I really loved this episode!
    I think I would ship Kyouya and Hunny so much, after this episode.
    The only bad thing is that it made me want to be in Hunny's shoes and be that close to Kyouya... <3
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:16 pm

As much as I loved it, it seemed like it went really fast. At one point, it was just like BAM, IN YOUR FACE. I know they have a short time slot, but they've done so good at making them flow. Onion Hypnotised I can looking over all of that and once I say Kyouney, I think I had heart failure. Onion Love Eyes That was like a damn iceberg that my HikaHaru ship never saw coming. SUPER REFRESHING.
    Spoiler:
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:06 pm

There were many things I loved in the episode. But for now, the feeling of disappointment that it was too fast-paced and short, is taking over me >_< I still can't get over it Onion Tantrum

I'm really bothered with it. Too many good scenes deleted! Even Bisco-sensei thinks 30-mins was too short for the Karuizawa episode! (her tweet)

This Isn\'t Right

TBS!!!!! I DEMAND AN EXTENDED VERSION OF KARUIZAWA EPISODE ON THE DVD!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???

PS: It'll take some time, before I can write my impression on Episode 9 properly Rain on My Parade
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:11 pm

yanie wrote:There were many things I loved in the episode. But for now, the feeling of disappointment that it was too fast-paced and short, is taking over me >_< I still can't get over it. I'm really bothered with it. Too many good scenes deleted! Even Bisco-sensei thinks 30-mins was too short for the Karuizawa episode!

This Isn\'t Right

TBS!!!!! I DEMAND AN EXTENDED VERSION OF KARUIZAWA EPISODE ON THE DVD!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???

It really bothered me too..frustrating..coz i love that hikaruxharuhi scene in the anime...like really really love it..n it was soo short in the live action...n Tamaki i don't hate u but why do u hv to come, it was their moment...
    sorry ppl..just wanted to be honest..

but on the bright side...

Daito did an AWESOME job at stroking Honey senpai!!! Onion Love Eyes
    He's a HUNK! Smile
    Onion Nosebleed
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:19 pm

but i can't really comment much yet..coz i had probs watching it yestrday..the internet line was darn slow..will rewatch it n comment more after Smile
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:32 am

As usual, I think it's pretty much impossible for me to dislike an episode of Ouran Smile

And as usual. . .my only beef with the show is that it's so fast paced. 30 mintues (23 mintues actually) is NOT enough time for such an awesome show like this one. Evil or Very Mad

My personal thoughts on episode 9. . .

-I'm officially a KyoHon shipper now! Razz Those 2 had me cracking up everytime they were on screen. (Kyouya stroking Honey's hair, Honey holding Kyouya's hand) Totally epic, I loved it!

-I liked Hikaru and Kaoru's scenes together, although I was SOOOO hoping that they would show at least ONE scene with the two of them in bed together Sad Needless to say that Manpei and Shinpei always have amazing chemistry with each other when they're doing their scenes together (the HikaKao pairing will ALWAYS be #1 for me in Ouran cheers cheers )

-The other host club members giving Tamaki the "shut up already" slaps to the head. . . Onion Laugh Tamaki's silly rantings/ramblings are hilarious and entertaining, but there's even moments where I'm like "Dude, wouldja just chill out already?!" LOL

-HikaHaru: very cute indeed ^_^ And Hikaru/Shinpei is such a cutie. He's even hotter when he's drenched from head to toe in rain water Onion Nosebleed I loved the scene between them in the church. Although. . .sometimes I wonder if the writers of the show try a little TOO hard to portray Haruhi as the "weak and helpless female". . .

NOOOOOO!!!

THE SERIES IS ALMOST OVER ALREADY!!! Onion Anger Onion T_T Don\'t Go

It feels like it just started!!

It's gonna be a long dry spell between the last episode and the premeire of the movie in April. . . Onion Attacked by Te
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:19 am

I liked the story (because I obviously love Ouran) but my problem with it was the same as what everyone else says... it was WAY too fast paced. They jumped them TO Karuizawa so fast, and then after the issue with Hikaru whining over Haruhi's old school friend... suddenly they were on a date. And it was like (O.o)? What? What just happened?

Then, not only did they cut out every single one of the twin love moments that was generously sprinkled through the Karuizawa episodes originally (which makes my shipper heart break in twain), but they didn't have enough time to really develop a other important points, either. Before when they shoved 2 anime episodes into 1 drama episode, it was ok, because they just cut out extra scenes. But I think the Karuizawa episodes had so much real plot development in them, that they ended up shortening or cutting out important scenes altogether.

My number one issue with that is the church scene... you didn't even really get a feel for HikaHaru before it was over and Tamaki comes running in to save the day (and break up the moment). I know at the end of the scene they tried to make up for it by showing Hikaru sulking, but... it just wasn't the same.

Well, the other cast members did well as back-up humor (and Tamaki in that construction worker outfit was actually REALLY hot). I guess if they had no choice but to shove 2 episodes in 1, they didn't do a HORRIBLE job at it. They tried hard, and you could tell. But the 20-minute format just did NOT fit a 40-minute plot arc.
    salz
    Commoner

Post by salz Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:40 am

love this ep so much^^
    but also so sad there so many great part get cut and the whole ep feel super rushed T_T
    seriously Karuizawa story deserve 2 ep instead of just 1 because i really feel so much missing:(
    this make me want a 2nd season instead of a movie Razz
    i want KyoHaru shopping mall story so badly T_T
    and also the halloween ep, HikaKaoHaru love triangle from the manga and many many more great storyline Razz

and HikaHaru scene totally does not disappoint and i actually love the liveaction HikaHaru pairing more because they just super cute together though such a pity their scene is really short T_T
    and the thing that pissed me off the most is why does they make Tamaki ruin HikaHaru great moment at the end T_T
    this is suppose to be their ep only and as much as i love Tamaki but he should not never have interfere HikaHaru most precious scene in the church which should belong only the two:(
    it must be because the drama want to rush with romance storyline with TamaHaru but it just doesn't feel right^^;
    well anyway still loving this ep so much^^
    and the thing that caught me off guard the most is KyoHon pairing lol, never thought they would really act like couple pretty much the whole ep xD
    Mori you should do something or you would lose Honey to Kyouya Razz
    and the part Honey hitting Tamaki head is awesome xD
    Nekozawa senpai also hilarious though they could actually skip his part to make more room for HikaHaru scene Razz
    love Kaoru so much here^^

and they pick the perfect actress for the grandma role^^
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:39 am

Okay... I've calmed down... (I think) And I've re-watch Ep9 again in the low quality.

I love, love, love so much the final church scenes. From the beginning to the end.
    I kept repeating this part.

Spoiler:
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:25 am

yanie wrote:Okay... I've calmed down... (I think) And I've re-watch Ep9 again in the low quality.

I love, love, love so much the final church scenes. From the beginning to the end.
    I kept repeating this part.

Spoiler:

OMG, please post the link to the low-quality version! I don't care if it's bad quality, I just need to watch it!!!

Last edited by Hotaru Gunso on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 am

Hotaru Gunso wrote:OMG, please post the link to the low-quality version! I don't if it's bad quality, I just need to watch it!!!

Try this.

【Ouran Ep9-1 @ Daum】

【Ouran Ep9-2 @ Daum】

Btw, in this PR comment by Shinpei, Manpei and Haruna.
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/ouran2011/movie/movie0408.html?no=m0408

Shinpei seem to be gazing at Haruna alot... Question.
    Is that suppose to be Hikaru gazing at Haruhi?
    Or, is that really Shinpei gazing at Haruna?
    Or, does Shinpei has a habit in gazing at people that much?

Lol, sorry for the weird question, I just happened to notice and wondering^^
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:14 pm

This episode...this episode!!! After watching the church scene, I don't think I'll be watching it subbed now, no matter how badly I want to know what they were saying. It would be too heartbreaking.

Spoiler:
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:52 pm

yanie wrote:

Btw, in this PR comment by Shinpei, Manpei and Haruna.
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/ouran2011/movie/movie0408.html?no=m0408

Shinpei seem to be gazing at Haruna alot... Question.
    Is that suppose to be Hikaru gazing at Haruhi?
    Or, is that really Shinpei gazing at Haruna?
    Or, does Shinpei has a habit in gazing at people that much?

Lol, sorry for the weird question, I just happened to notice and wondering^^

Wow, you're right, Shinpei DOES seem to be gazing at Haruna a lot in this clip. Razz

I'm not exactly sure why though. . .I'm not used to seeing him interacting with females that much LOL (most of the stuff I've seen him and Manpei in, they're always around other guys. . .so I guess Ouran counts for that too lol)

Now at some parts, it actually looks like he's looking PAST Haruna and staring at Manpei. . .which is nothing new at all Big Laugh

I'm trying to think back to other interviews I've seen him in. . .I think he does tend to gaze at people when they're talking (which is amusing to me, because I tend to do the exact opposite: I look away or down at the floor when people are talking Rolling Eyes )

But we never may really know, maybe he was just in a 'gazing mood' at that time Laughing
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Aww, I know that people were upset that Tamaki interrupted the scene, but in the manga that really happened - Hikaru sat next to Haruhi and apologized, then Tamaki came in later and carried her out while Hikaru sulked. Hikaru and Haruhi were in the church for a pretty long time before Tamaki came in IMO.

I think having Haruhi not rest her head on Hikaru, but readily puts her head down on Tamaki's shoulder, foreshadows their fate ;_; In the end it's not really a matter of who is better or who deserves her more, but who Haruhi wants and who she feels comfortable/safe with, and that's painted more clearly in this episode.

It's too bad that the romance arc ends here since they have to show the finale now, but I think we will definitely see more of the love triangle in the movie!!
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:08 pm

I literally just re-read the chapter and the church scene. The drama was somewhat accurate, but I'm still not happy with how they did it and Hikaru wasn't really sulking afterwards. The manga had Tamaki coming in with everyone else and it was more light-hearted the way he picked up Haruhi and patted Hikaru on the head for comforting her (who proceeded to bite him to my amusement, but I can understand that not making it into the drama). However, in the drama, they made it so much more serious and it killed me to see Haruhi waking up in Tamaki's arms and acknowledging him while Hikaru watched in despair and with Kaoru looking like he felt bad about it. T_T

Overall, I'm now hating how everything Tamaki does for her is so glorified whereas the others (like Kyoya with the beach scene), though they might not do as much, seem to be getting squat. I'll admit that Tamaki definitely does the most for her, but maybe I'm just speaking out of my bias that I have against TamaHaru, but I'm trying hard to make sense here and not offend anyone. I guess my bottom line is that I just wish that everyone else could get some kind of a shot with her and do as much for her as they do in the anime, where ALL OF THEM get good moments with her.
    Akira14
    Akira14
    Commoner

Post by Akira14 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I am disappointed with the lack of the "refreshing" moments, especially the one where there was that delicious Hikaru/Kaoru angst. I mean, in the manga Kao shields Haruhi from a fallen window frame and in the anime it was a vase and there was a glimpse of KaoHaru too, while it was completely cut out in this episode.
    The pacing of it really felt off, especially in the shift between the moment Hikaru when gets angry about Haruhi being friends with Arai too and the HikaHaru date.

But I LOVED the KyoHoney coupley moments - so much stroking there X°D! - and those between Hikaru&Haruhi and I've never been a HikaHaru shipper.
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Hotaru Gunso wrote:However, in the drama, they made it so much more serious and it killed me to see Haruhi waking up in Tamaki's arms and acknowledging him while Hikaru watched in despair

To break your heart further (juz kiddin! lol)
    What Haruhi said to Hikaru when he was about to go out and look for help but Haruhi held his hand:
    Spoiler:
    Basically, the TBS team is trying to speed up Tamaki-Haruhi's romantic relationship progress, because they don't have much time (or episodes) left.

Poor Tamaki Crying or Very sad He's hated here bcoz disturbing HikaHaru moment. With Japanese fans, he's hated because they think "Yamamoto Tamaki" is too much of a clown. But I will always, forever be "Yamamoto Tamaki" Supporter!^o^ Fabulous Tamaki

Btw, D-Addicts has Episode 9 up!^o^
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:27 pm

yanie wrote:
    Hotaru Gunso wrote:However, in the drama, they made it so much more serious and it killed me to see Haruhi waking up in Tamaki's arms and acknowledging him while Hikaru watched in despair

To break your heart further (juz kiddin! lol)
    What Haruhi said to Hikaru when he was about to go out and look for help but Haruhi held his hand:
    Spoiler:
    Basically, the TBS team is trying to speed up Tamaki-Haruhi's romantic relationship progress, because they don't have much time (or episodes) left.

Poor Tamaki Crying or Very sad He's hated here bcoz disturbing HikaHaru moment. With Japanese fans, he's hated because they think "Yamamoto Tamaki" is too much of a clown. But I will always, forever be "Yamamoto Tamaki" Supporter!^o^ Fabulous Tamaki

Btw, D-Addicts has Episode 9 up!^o^

Omg, DX I remember hearing her say "(insert Japanese dialogue) Tamaki-semapi...(rest of dialogue)" and I had no clue what she was talking about other than some reference to him, but seriously?!?! I'm starting to wish they didn't do this episode now if they're trying to make it so blatantly TamaHaru (which they didn't really have to do since there is the movie, which I would've felt would flow better if she were to start liking him THEN). I mean, it didn't seem like Hikaru matured too much from this "date", so it seems just pointless that this episode even happened. Despite the cute HikaHaru moments, the church scene just ruined it all for me. T_T

And I'm sorry, but time constraints or not, if they wanted TamaHaru, it should've come about more realistically and they should've started making her like him A LOT earlier, or at least give some signs. Yeah, he's cared for her a lot, done a ton of nice things, and she obviously looks up to him, but until this episode, absolutely NOTHING the least bit romantic from her side has really shown up. Now all of a sudden, she expresses a hint of desire for him to come for her?! I'm sorry, but 1) that was so cold of her to say that to Hikaru, and 2) that's kinda OOC and out of place for her to say...

Also, I didn't realize (though there is no reason for me to since I don't really keep up with the Japanese) that Japanese fans looked at him that way and hated him for it! Unfortunately, he is beginning to get on my nerves more with how much more he obsesses over Haruhi in the drama compared to the anime and with all the screen time he gets compared to all the other hosts. I don't hate Yusuke at all though. It's whatever the director wants and I'd say he does a good job of it!
    lovelylaur75
    lovelylaur75
    Commoner

Post by lovelylaur75 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Episodes for the show should have been an hour long. From the start! Seriously. Ouran's got a lot to cover!
    I loved it when Honey smacked Tamaki in the back of the head, totally LOL'd...saw it coming.
    I also wish the other hosts had more screentime. Everytime I saw Mori, Honey, and Kyoya I'm like YAY, there they are! Gleaming Onion Eyes
    I hope they do a good job on the movie...
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Hotaru Gunso wrote:Also, I didn't realize (though there is no reason for me to since I don't really keep up with the Japanese) that Japanese fans looked at him that way and hated him for it!
    I was exagerrating, actually Razz The Japanese fans doesn't hate him, they just like the manga/anime Tamaki better than the live-action Tamaki ^_^ Some Japanese fans says their favorite character in the manga/anime was Tamaki, but in the live action it's either Kyoya or the twins, etc. But there are many Japanese "Yamamoto Tamaki" fans too, who likes his portrayal as Tamaki alot, like me^^

lovelylaur75 wrote:I also wish the other hosts had more screentime. Everytime I saw Mori, Honey, and Kyoya I'm like YAY, there they are! Gleaming Onion Eyes
    I hope they do a good job on the movie...
    Hmm... I think the other hosts pretty much have the same screentime, coz they're all together most of the time. But if you mean about character focus and development... i think it's back to TBS limited episodes.

If what you mean by doing a good job is to add more focus and development on the other hosts, then better not set your expectation high. I have little hope that the movie would focus on the twin (not to mention, HoneyMori) No Seem like they're going toward the direction of focusing on Tamaki's family plot in the movie (starting to feel that the leading character is more Tamaki than Haruhi, lately). I have better hope for Kyoya-focus plot included in the movie, due to Tamaki-Kyoya's fathers' conspiracy toward the end of the manga. But since we have no clue whatsoever, what the movie plot would be, so far, I guess better not hope much.

I'll pray day and night though, so the Kyoya in Dept. Store plot would be included in the movie *fingers crossing*
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 am

I LOVED this episode.

Kyouya and Hani flirting was so awesome xDDD When those scenes show I'm alwaysl like. "Well it's a late night drama so hell, they can do what they want!" XD

Then of course the scene in the church. Hikaru was so damn hot in there. I liked the scene and I was so blown away when Haruhi said that she has the feeling that Tamaki will come. I just thought: "OUCH". Poor Hikaru.

But I loved it very much and then when Tamaki really came to safe her and what he said. *_______________*

And the following scene with Kaoru ( he was almost crying!) and Kyouya...so touching. I loved how you could hear that Kyouya wasn't happy about the scene either in his voice. Such a brilliant acting in that scene!

And finally the grandma showed up and I already hate that creepy newspaper guy for wanting to bring out Tamakis story...

All in all SUCH an EPIC episode.

@Yanie: Sometimes I think it is a bit too much too, but still I love Yamamoto Tamaki<3
    Silvia
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:56 am

It's a pity that there's no 'refreshing' contest or Misuzu... T_T I guess now that Misuzu's been cut there's little chance for Mei to appear, too... T_T Or maybe they can still introduce Mei as the daughter of Ranka's friend? I wonder how Haruhi will realize her feelings for Tamaki if there's no Mei... In the manga, Haruhi made the realization after reading the magazine given by Mei, right? I'm not sure whether I would like it if Haruhi just 'knows' her feelings for Tamaki in the live action. Neutral I think both Tamaki and Haruhi being slow to understand their own feelings is cute, even part of the appeal of this pairing...

But viewing this episode separately, I still like it. Smile I don't think the problem is 'too fast', just 'too little'. My favourite part must be the stalkers team, oh their costumes!!! Onion XD As for KyoHon, I don't know... I think for Kyoya to wear those clothes is somewhat OOC, as he and Haruhi are practically the only sane characters in the host club. LOL But it provides such comical moments, so I can let the problem pass - this time. At least the Shadow King still has his chilling poker face on even when he's stroking a crossdressing guy. Cool As for Honey... well I know he has it somewhere in him. Onion XD

The episode does speed up TamaHaru a little, but I guess that's inevitable since the live action is so short. Onion Anger I'm neither a TamaHaru nor HikaHaru supporter (in fact I'm not interested in the 'who ends up with Haruhi' question at all... Onion Yawn I support yaoi! Gleaming Onion Eyes ) so I accept whatever the arrangement is as long as it isn't completely out of the blue, and it isn't. I think Haruhi's attitude towards Tamaki already changed in the end of episode 5. In episodes 1-4, Haruhi always put up an annoyed expression in the end, but in the end of episode 5 when every other hosts is making fun of Tamaki's 'SM tendency', Haruhi still has that look of softness or even appreciation. And then there's the Fujioka household episode. So I think it makes sense that Haruhi's starting to rely on Tamaki. Smile

My only real problem with this episode is a minor one: Haruhi being able to hear what Tamaki's saying with her (meaning Hikaru's) headphone on! I was like, 'isn't the headphone supposed to be blocking the sounds of THUNDER?' I mean, Hikaru also talks when Haruhi's wearing the headphone, but I don't think he intends for Haruhi to know what he's saying anyway (Haruhi has even closed her eyes then), so it's ok. But Tamaki and Haruhi are clearly conversing, so... That's a minor problem, but I just can't get it over. I kept thinking, 'Hikaru you're rich. Get a new headphone!!' LOL

I'm more interested in the episode 10 preview, though. It seems the news club will be making trouble and there'll finally be some shining moments for Honey and Mori. There's even a shot in which both are wearing costumes from the Shogun era LOL, so I guess the episode will find ways to fit in Honey and Mori's relationships and, hopefully, their reasons for joining the host club. Now if they could fit in 'And so Kyoya Met Him' into episode 11!!! Onion Runs Away That's my favourite episode in the anime!!! It also ties as my favourite manga arc along with the sports competition. I guess there's no hope for the sports competition to make it into the TV episodes, though... Onion Runs Away Maybe the movie? Wooby Onion Eyes

LOL Such a long post... Sorry for the rambling! Onion Bows
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:21 am

@Silvia: DAMN YOU ARE RIGHT, about the headphones. LOL drama!fail!

Btw. I think it is a bit weird to be saying "isn't it enough for tamaki getting haruhi in the end, why must he interfere?"

I mean guys see it as it is: Tamaki does NOT KNOW that he'll be "getting" her in the end. All there was to it is that he was scared for Haruhi and that he wanted to save her and be by her side and he clearly appreciated that Hikaru was there and kept her company.

Neither does he know ANYTHING about Hikaru's feelings which clearly just now started to come out because we never saw anything before that episode, which would be hinting feelings for her.
    While Tamaki had feelings for haruhi the very second he saw her in the Ouran uniform (even though he thought she was a guy back then).

We need to remember that this is NOT the manga or the anime and we shouldn't get confused with it's storyline because the drama progresses differently than the manga/anime, which is normal because we have not much time.

No offence to anyone but it annoys me a bit for all the hate comments towards Tamaki. ^^'
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:41 am

I keep repeating the beginning scene in Karuizawa Wooby Onion Eyes

Love, love, love the twin in this scene:
    Kyoya: FYI, the toilet and bathtub are joint into one.
    Hitachiin: We don't want it joint! We want it kashikiri (private bathtub)!!
    Tamaki: *hits the twin's heads* Hey, hey! Don't be selfish! When in Rome, do as the Romans do... You know!

Loving the twins being whiny, so cute! And not just their lines synched, but their expressions too! SUGOI!*v* Love their cute faces when Tamaki hit their heads. And then, I love Tamaki's exagerrating gestures when he recited the next line. And also his gestures when he said, "Haruhi! Be it into the fire or the water, Daddy will go anywhere you go!" Onion XD

Careline wrote:I liked the scene and I was so blown away when Haruhi said that she has the feeling that Tamaki will come. I just thought: "OUCH". Poor Hikaru.
    I also thought "Ouch" there. But Hikaru didn't seem to mind at all. So I'm assuming Hikaru's feeling for Haruhi, has not gotten that far yet^^ Looking forward to the moment where Hikaru would feel annoyed to see Haruhi with, not just some random guys, but with Tamaki Razz (I guess they'll save this for the movie)

Careline wrote:And the following scene with Kaoru ( he was almost crying!)
    I just watched again in high quality video. And Kaoru WAS DEFINITELY IN TEARS when he was watching Hikaru's back!! Hee~ nande??? Manpei, was that your real feelings and what you feel after these 25 years? XD

Careline wrote:@Yanie: Sometimes I think it is a bit too much too, but still I love Yamamoto Tamaki<3
    I never thought of Tamaki being too much before, but it was just those 2 scenes in Ep9, where Kyoya and Honey hit his head at the end, that I think was OOC. He should know better about manner being a rich boy and all, it's such an inappropriate thing to do to scream on someone's name on the street like that. (and how deaf were HikaHaru?? they weren't that far yet)
    And, I found the culprit! Seem like it was the producer's idea ~_~ (reading the producer's diary)

Silvia wrote:As for KyoHon, I don't know... I think for Kyoya to wear those clothes is somewhat OOC,
    Seem like the manga author agrees with you, in her tweet she said, "Is it okay for Kyoya to wear that outfit?".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 am