Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamamoto Yusuke X Kawaguchi Haruna Cross Talk

yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Yamamoto Yusuke X Kawaguchi Haruna Cross Talk Empty Yamamoto Yusuke X Kawaguchi Haruna Cross Talk

Post by yanie

Yamamoto Yusuke X Kawaguchi Haruna
    The Little Devil and The Father's Relationship?

translated by yanie

Sometimes the flower of love blooms right away on the first time you see someone!?
    Tamaki's heart was pierced that way by Haruhi, but how's Haru-chan and Yusuke's relationship really developing?

Yusuke: Our first met was on the poster filming day. Haru-chan, you were so nervous that time, right?
    Haruna: I'm really the shy type. And the unusual shy type too.
    Yusuke: I wonder where that innocence of yours, has gone to, now.
    Haruna: You're so mean! (laughs) But since everyone were so kind and kept talking to me, I was finally able to naturally blend in.
    Yusuke: Even so, I think you blend in too fast! (laughs) On the 3rd day since the filming started, you were already joking around, putting your arm on my shoulder and all.
    Haruna: I was surprised about that too, myself. Oh, but my impression on Yamamoto-san changed after I met you.
    Yusuke: How is it changed?
    Haruna: From your looks, you looked sensitive, indifferent... and, difficult to approach...
    Yusuke: Oh, then you must be fooled by my photos on magazines. (laughs)
    Haruna: But apparently you're such a friendly and funny person. You're quite manly, too.
    Yusuke: Seriously? But my opinion of Haru-chan, changed too, y'know. I thought you were such a quiet girl, but apparently sometimes you volunteer to do idiotic things, and you bully Chiba-chan, too.
    Haruna: I'm not the only one who bullies Chiba-san, everyone too.
    Yusuke: I guess you're that type of girl. You also like comedians, don't you?
    Haruna: Love them alot.
    Yusuke: You become so strict when it comes to humor. You always want a proper joke, right?
    Haruna: A joke is the basic of humor, afterall.
    Yusuke: Around the time when we just started the filming, I meant to make Haru-chan laugh, then I made quite an effort to make a joke, but you didn't laugh at all.
    Haruna: Oh, because that one was a total failure. (laughs)
    Yusuke: Not only you didn't laugh, but you were also mouthing, "So annoying", didn't ya?
    Haruna: No, I didn't! I didn't say that, everyone misunderstood! (laughs)
    Yusuke: But everyone laughed out loud to see that. Masaya laughed the loudest.
    Haruna: I totally didn't say it! Believe me! That time, I was just about to say something, so I started moving my mouth... but Nakamura-san immediately said, "Aa, she said 'so annoying' just now!".
    Yusuke: You're also quite 'tennen', aren't you?
    [note: 'tennen' means natural airhead, in a good way]
    Haruna: I got that alot.
    Yusuke: Well, I like Haru-chan alot that way. And I think the others feel the same too. We can hang out with you without being bothered by the fact that you're a girl.
    Haruna: Should I be pleased about that?
    Yusuke: Of course! (laughs) When the filming started early in the morning, and we were all feeling so sleepy, but when Haru-chan walks in and say, "Good morning!", all of the sudden everyone would become so lively.
    Haruna: Really??
    Yusuke: I also think we can hang out together like this, because we're 7 years apart. Tamaki always protect Haruhi as a father, and I think the whole Ouran main cast also sees you like a daughter or a little sister.
    Haruna: I'm so happy if that's true.
    Yusuke: But, well... actually, we don't know, do we? So what do you think of me, really??
    Haruna: Ah... huh???
    Yusuke: I'm so sorry if you start having feelings for me for real. I can't give you back the same feelings. Because Haru-chan is like a little sister for me. I'll say this in advance.
    Haruna: Here it goes again! A speech ala Suou Tamaki! You know, I really think Yamamoto-san doesn't have to act at all to be Tamaki. You often fail in making jokes, and yet you keep talking, exactly like Tamaki! (laughs)
    Yusuke: Ahaha.
    Haruna: But I've always wanted a big brother like you. I don't have an older brother in real life. It feels like I have so many big brothers now.
    Yusuke: We're like a big family, huh. I have a big sister, but I don't have a little sister too. But sometimes you're so mean to your big brother, don't you?
    Haruna: Me?
    Yusuke: The other day, when I was talking with you alone, Masaya and Chiba-chan who just finished filming came toward us. Then you went to talk with them and left me alone. It made me feel lonely.
    Haruna: Really?
    Yusuke: Then, when the two of them went back filming, you came to me again and sit right next to me. You're such a little devil.
    Haruna: Little devil? (laughs)
    Yusuke: I think you do that to everyone with your little devil's innocence. That part of you resembles Haruhi very much.
    Haruna: Is that so? But I like Haruhi alot. She's quite reliable and has a self-assertion.
    Yusuke: But she's so insensitive in love matters, huh. (laughs) She don't realize that some guys have feelings for her, and she don't even realize her own feelings to a certain guy.
    Haruna: I like that part of her. It resembles me in some way.
    Yusuke: Then, that must be it! You might think of me like a big brother now, but someday you might eventually fall in love with me.
    Haruna: That won't happen!
    Yusuke: You just cut me off with a single stroke. (laughs)
    Haruna: But Tamaki and Haruhi's relationship really makes me smile. So, I hope it's a happy ending for them.
    Yusuke: Yeah, not the real kind of romantic ending, but I prefer a cute happy ending for them.
    Share this post on: reddit

Beelzenef

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:40 pm by Beelzenef

YUSUKE DON'T DENY YOUR FEELINGS FOR HARUNA. IT'S SO OBVIOUS AND ALA TAMAKI.
    Yusuke: But she's so insensitive in love matters, huh. (laughs) She don't realize that some guys have feelings for her, and she don't even realize her own feelings to a certain guy.
    AKA YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH HARUNA.

Danke, Yanie.
    yanie

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:45 pm by yanie

Beelzenef wrote:YUSUKE DON'T DENY YOUR FEELINGS FOR HARUNA.
    Mwahahah! That's what I thought too, all the while translating this.

You're welcome!^^
    Laila007

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:04 pm by Laila007

I guess he likes her but he can't cuz he's too young. honestly i HATE it when a guy says "you're like a sister to me!" my reaction would be WTF!!! GAAH!! Onion To Kill
    yanie

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:46 pm by yanie

Laila007 wrote:honestly i HATE it when a guy says "you're like a sister to me!" my reaction would be WTF!!! GAAH!! Onion To Kill
    That was what my first love in highschool, told me Onion Runs Away

But Yusuke kept trying to make Haruna admit/say she has romantic feelings for him. Lol, he's in total denial.
    Nipples Admin

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:32 am by Nipples Admin

yanie wrote:Haruna: I'm really the shy type. And the unusual shy type too.
    Yusuke: I wonder where that innocence of yours, has gone to, now.

YUSUKE YOU PEDOPHILE
    Laila007

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:10 am by Laila007

yanie wrote:
    Laila007 wrote:honestly i HATE it when a guy says "you're like a sister to me!" my reaction would be WTF!!! GAAH!! Onion To Kill
    That was what my first love in highschool, told me Onion Runs Away

But Yusuke kept trying to make Haruna admit/say she has romantic feelings for him. Lol, he's in total denial.
    OMG YOU 2!! THAT WAS ME IN WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL!! small world huh? till this very day i do not like it when some calls someone their sister and such! IT"S BAKA I TELL YOU! and yusuke, you r cute,, stop being so full of yourself! hehehe!
    blackbalsam

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:09 am by blackbalsam

Lol they are so cute and stubborn

and thanks yanie for translations! Smile
    MangaMistrezz

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:14 am by MangaMistrezz

They are in complete denial- truly, just like Tamaki and Haruhi. Yusuke....You know you LIKKKKKEEE her!!!! No need to be shy... Onion Blush Just accept your feelings and Onion Kiss her! She's not that young... Cunning Onion
    Emmy

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:40 am by Emmy

That was cute. Though I thinking pairing them together is kind of creepy because of the age difference.
    Otaku-Nipples

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:20 am by Otaku-Nipples

SO CUTE~! Onion Daydreaming

I really love Yusuke, he really is Tamaki Cunnin Onion Idea

THANK YOU YANIE~!

Haruna is such an great girl, so down-to-earth, she's like a modern-day girl with how she reacts to Yusuke...

Yusuke: I'm so sorry if you start having feelings for me for real. I can't give you back the same feelings. Because Haru-chan is like a little sister for me. I'll say this in advance.
    Haruna: Here it goes again! A speech ala Suou Tamaki! You know, I really think Yamamoto-san doesn't have to act at all to be Tamaki. You often fail in making jokes, and yet you keep talking, exactly like Tamaki! (laughs)

I like that part of her~!
    abtomat

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:58 am by abtomat

i love how they're so frank with each other, cute!! x3

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:23 am