Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Tacoko
MangaMistrezz
Keshia
Cinnamonipples
Laila007
Thepinkbookworm
10 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 15 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:53 pm

I expect a review of the movie, you two. I don't like horror movies either, but if Yusuke is the bad guy, I may be willing to make exception Wink
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:36 pm

I did something stupid.........

This morning, I just woke up and while making my breakfast, my grandma comes in and is all mad and stuff. I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! She just comes in and insults me. I have a low-self esteem all because of her!!! I got this flowy white cocktail dress for an aquaintance this Saturday and I thought I looked amazing in it. And then she goes and says that it's too short (It has a small slit that comes up to 1/2 inch above my knee) and says it'll show off my 'fat legs'. Then she said that I better put alot of makeup on also because my face 'needs it'. I told her that I just wanted to be simple and look natural. Then she says that I'll just embarrass myself if I don't overdose on the makeup. She said that other girls will look beautiful that night and she'll just get embarrassed by me.

So I'm almost crying (but I don't cause I have school in about 2 hours) and I yelled at her, asking why she's insulting me so early in the morning.....and she says she isn't! She just said, "I'm just telling you the truth". I just hurried up and decided to eat my breakfast in my room. Now for the stupid thing I did...

I was so angry and I did start to believe in her words. I looked in the mirror and I couldn't even stand to look at my face. I thought I looked so ugly and I wished I didn't have this face. I was really angry........so I started to scratch my face, hoping to get rid of it. I'm so stupid, I know that. My face is filled with scratches now (not deep, all superficial) but I don't really know what to do now! I'm trying to cover it up with foundation and face powder....it's sort of working. Ughh...my face hurts so much! I'm such an idiot........ Wall ... Onion
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 pm

2356. MANGO
    KFDKKLDFKJKGH NO NO NO
    NO NO NO NO NO
    NO
    NOOOO

OKAY SO YOUR GRANDMOTHER IS A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR SAYING THOSE THINGS.
    BECAUSE SERIOUSLY YOU'RE SO PRETTY IT'S RIDICULOUS.
    And like, that is totally uncalled for, for her to be saying those things, and that is in fact BULLYING AND VERBAL ABUSE.

If she is "embarrassed by you", then that is HER PROBLEM because I am sure you look STUNNING in that dress. (btw it sounds lovely, I'd love to see pictures~)

As for the scratches, I suggest getting Polysporin or something for them, so they heal up fast without scarring or getting infected. At least do this in the evening before bed, so you can put makeup or whatever on them during the day. They should heal up pretty fast if you keep using it. I don't have any good tricks for hiding them, sadly. >.<

And also TELL SOMEONE about what your grandmother said, because seriously, that is so so horrible and wrong and someone should know about it.

MANGO ILY <3
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:32 pm

HGFDHSFDHSFHGLKJHFJKHJSAFKGJKSA

MANGOOO

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

YOU ARE NOT UGLY. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL HEART AND YOU ARE AMAZING AND SWEET AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE GOING THROUGH THIS BULLSHIT.

Your grandmother was INSULTING YOU, not telling you the truth about anything. But you wanna know what IS true, the ugly one in this situation is your GRANDMOTHER. For making you hurt by her words, and for making you hurt YOURSELF.

Your grandmother is a horrible person for saying those things.

If she's gonna be embarrased, then that's her problem. It'll just show just how shallow she is for worrying so much about your looks, and make her look like a BITCH. (And I'm sorry not really for saying that about your grandmother. I know it's not my place but fshjgfhjsgfhsagfjksa )

Just remember that you are beautiful and do not deserve to be treated that way.

And I dunno what to say about the scratches on your face... except for don't do it again D:
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:47 pm

2358. MANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T EVER DO SUCH A THING AGAIN!! DO YOU HEAR ME!! how can you be called ugly? you're adorable and cute and funny!! listen, not to insult your grandmother but ALOT of old ppl just say shit but they really don't know what they are saying... they are old and tired and just blab... i'll give you an example:

i have an elder aunt, so she's like the elder of my family, and one of her daughter-in-laws is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! and she looked perfectly fine and beautiful, and all of a sudden my aunt looks at her and says, "what's wrong? are you ok? Are you sick?" and she kept telling her that she was ok but no she kept talking. the daughter-in-law just ignored her... mango, you should do the same... don't say anything to her...

or even better, just take your clothes and change somewhere else... like out looking very plain and just change some where else so she can't say anything to you!

BE STRONG! Hug
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Thanks you guys. Actually, my grandma usually comments on my looks at least 3x a week. I usually DO ignore it, but I guess I was just extra-sensitive today because I have exams coming up, many assignments to do and the aquaintance party is this Saturday. Also, it was around 4am when this happened and I had just woken up, so my temper levels were high.

I know what my grandma wants. She wants me to wear lots of makeup and put on bright red lipstick EVERYDAY! And I know she's mad that my dress isn't red and white like she wanted (I chose white and black). She always wanted me to be the girly-girl, fake type of girl. Like one of those popular snobby people, always saying 'Oh my god' and exchanging gossip with other people. It irritates her that I prefer simplicity and I like to look natural. Also, my personality is serious most of the time and I hate making a fool of myself.

Thankfully no one noticed the scratches. I told my friends what happened and they scolded me XP. They told me not to do it again and my very good friend (Diane) says that I should get my grandma new glasses. She asked why I did it and I told her "I didn't want my face anymore. I just wanted to scratch it out and get a new one." My face really hurts if you touch it, but visually, it's unoticeable (I put ice to stop the swelling and then I covered it with makeup).
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:04 pm

2360. Ack, I know what that kind of scratching pain feels like, even if I've never felt it on my face. I still suggest some polysporin or something, it makes it hurt less. >.<

And I dunno why your grandma would even want that; you're a lovely and wonderful person as it is. Maybe she's the one who wanted to be like that and is forcing it on you? Either way, does somebody know she talks to you like that? Because you shouldn't have to put up with it.

and I still wanna see your dress~
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:36 pm

I'll show you all a pic of my dress later (There's a black belt-like thing that goes around the waist and it's not done yet). And I can't afford to buy any ointments- I have to use my money so I can buy a book on Oxygenation for school. And I'm not asking my grandma for money. My friends know that she talks to me like that, but they just say to ignore it. My parents also know, but they told me to ignore it and accept it cause that's just my grandma's personality and I have to respect my elders.

I hope the scratches goes away by Saturday- my grandma's gonna force me to go to a salon for my makeup and hair (she doesn't think I can do it myself). And the make-up artists will definitely notice the scratches if it's still there.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Mango, I ditto everything they posted. You are a beautiful young woman and letting others bring you down is not cool. Perhaps ignoring her is the only solution in your situation. But if she ever says something like that again, instead of hurting yourself, bring your hurts over here and feel free to vent. We are a built in support group, so know that we're here for you whenever you need a pick-me-up. Hug

Also, I looked around for remedies for your cuts, and I found that Aloe Vera is pretty good. It is a good remedy for lots of things, so it might help with any pain you have and help the cuts go away.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:41 am

2363. GROUP HUG FOR MANGO!!

and i thought is is interesting, daito will be doing a new drama in which he will look like this...........

Spoiler:

LOL!! he looks great!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:25 am

Thanks you guys! Hug I'm feeling better now and the scratches are almost gone (the skin on my face usually heals fast). And ironically, I did use this ointment that was in my bathroom cabinet and it contains aloe vera.

And OH MY F***ING GOD LYCHEE!!!!!!!!!! What the hell?!!!! Onion Outrage Daito looks so GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Damn it, he makes a prettier girl than I do! Wall ... Onion Oh well, do you know what drama this is? Man, Daito looks great.........
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:42 pm

2365. i'm glad mango that your scratches are getting better! Hug so daito's new drama is called "“High School Kagekidan ☆ Otokogumi”! and it's a true story about high school students perform a Takarazuka style play! it's like an all female cast that do western style plays something like that.

and ladies i think all of us will like this, yusuke in rehearsal for his new play i think called "Troilus and Cressida" it's a Shakespearean play, i would put the synopsis but it's too long.. lol well here's the vid... no need to understand what they are saying, just enjoy the YUSUKE GLORY!!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Daito makes me laugh. He is a pretty flexible actor. I wonder if the show will be good?

And I don't normally watch Shakespeare plays, but I bet Cinnamon will be all over this for the Yusuke-ness Wink
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:39 pm

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS! I went to the 2NE1 concert yesterday and OHHH MYYY FUCKIIIING GOOOOOOD

After I leave my house, I got to the train station and take the train up to Newark and I get to the Prudential Center. I’m waiting with all of these other people and like, the doors were supposed to open at 7, but we didn’t get in until like, 8:30 close to 9. -_____- So I’m irritated because my feet were hurting and I had to pee and fdhgfjkgsfjas

They finally let us in and I go to the bathroom before finding my seat. The seat where I was sitting wasn’t actually that bad! I had a good view of the stage and they had giant screens so I know I’d be enjoying a good show.

Everyone, including myself lmao, were getting mad hyped because they were playing some of the 2NE1 videos and then after they finished with I Love You, THE SHOW WAS STARTING FGSHGFash

I had my lightstick out and ready to go and as soon as the girls got on stage and they started with I Am The Best, I was outta my seat, fist pumping with my lightstick like no tomorrow. xDDDD

The entire show was LIVE AS HELL and I was too damned hyped. xD When they would start with their slower songs, I’m sitting, just waving in my seat, but as soon as the more faster music came on, I was going crazy~ I kinda fed off the energy of the other Blackjacks so I was just screaming and dancing more than ever.

And in public I’m really shy and stuff when it comes to dancing and stuff, but yesterday, lol, I was in my own little world, grooving like no tomorrow. xD

CL. Uggggh, I think I have fallen in love with her more than ever. CL was just great, her voice was great, her dancing… oh my God, her dancing. She’s never looked so sexy and dghgfjakgfagsvagkjfhl;dha She was just amazing and ugggh, CL let me love you down.

Bom. Bommie. Bom was KILLING IT. Her voice was absolutely AMAZING and she was amazing and just, I loved watching her perform omg. Unnie ;___; She was just great and her legs were amazing as usual and just… gshgfashfhasfhla

Minzy. Minzy. Was. Killing. It. Especially when she had her little dance solo and she was GETTIN’ DOWN. I’m sitting here like “GET IT GUUUURL” And not even her dancing, her voice was just great and she was just amazing on stage and she was just so sexy as well.

Dara is just beautiful. ;____; She was perfect. I have a new found love for Dara and just shjasdgfkjdgshkjfd I was a bit confused when she did her part, and a guy was supposed to come on stage AND NO ONE DID? I’m just like “I’LL BE A GUY FOR YOU.” Seriously. Neutral Kiss is such a good song and fghdsgfhagskj But Dara was amazing.

All of the girls were amazing and they had such wonderful energy and they were pumped and we were pumped and everything was just live and the music was blaring and fgshagfrkjgas

CL was doing her DJ-ing thing and she was killing it and just… CL can I marry you pls ;__;

Also, the Kwon Twins were there? This is actually my first time seeing them, I’d never actually knew what they look like before yesterday. xDD I’ve heard of them but never seen then. But they were there and they… were kinda sexy. xDDD Hella sexy, man~ But it was nice to actually see them. xD

I feel like it went by so fast. It was like, I was dancing and fist bumping, and then all of a sudden, I’m on the train back home and I had a sad. xDDD I didn’t want it to be overrrrr ;___; But it did. ;___;

And now I’m suffering the consequences. xDD My shoulders hurt ‘cause I was fist pumping so hard, and my ankles and calves have been cramping on me because of the jumping and the dancing and the standing forever and fgsgajkfkjag. Pain. D:

But ahhh, it was worth it. I will always remember that concert forever and just… sagdfjkhfjA Can I just rewind time and go back to the concert? pls

I thought I was going to take fancams, but I was too busy having a ball to actually film anything. So oops. xD

And they didn’t have any type of merchandise there (not that I know of) so I couldn’t really buy anything. I: So I was a bit pressed about that, but that’s okay. The memory is all I need. <3

AND NOW IM JUST SORE ALL OVER AND FDSI:HFDWQGDBOJSA
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Sounds super cool, Taco! I'm glad you had fun and didn't need to use your pepper spray Razz I'm sure you can find fancams/pictures from the Internet somewhere online. Do you know if 2NE1 is doing any other concerts in the US? Or are they just doing the LA/New York area like BIGBANG?
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:40 pm

2369. JUST A HEADS UP THAT TACO AND PRETZEL ARE BOTH CLOSE TO THEIR THOUSAND POST MARKS (especially Pretzel).

also it was cooler and breezy today so we had the windows open instead of the AC on.
    FRESH AIR MAKES ME ALL ENERGETIC so I worked on cleaning my room because it's a mess. XD There are five big problem areas in my room (one of them is not much of an issue anymore and just requires maintenance - it's my closet, I need to remember to keep hanging up my stuff), and I tackled one of the bigger ones today. Very Happy
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Are we going to throw a party for the 1000th mark?

I feel so special. 1000 posts on here. Actually, I think it means I have WAYYYYYYYYY too much to say about fangirling Razz I REGRET NOTHING When I first found this forum I thought it was so cool, but I was a little nervous about joining in. But, you all welcomed me, called me a food item, and I feel like I have developed some great friendships on here. Even though many of you are in another country, it is so cool that we can come together to squeal and go totally random about weird stuff. It makes me feel appreciated Squishy Face Thank you everyone! And thank you Cinnamon for helping start this amazing forum!

Sorry, had to give an acceptance speech.

And now watch, my 1000th post will be some random one word comment No Shadow (I love that smilie)
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:32 pm

2371. Hey guys, I've got something serious and sad to share.

This evening I found out that MarineLand, an aquarium/theme park in Niagara Falls, Ontario, a place that had been heavily advertised to me as a fun place when I was a kid, treats their animals in disgusting condition.

They have a lot of large sea mammals, and most of the animals are sick in some way or another. The park is understaffed and undertrained to take care of these animals, and a lot of the facilities are completely inappropriate for them (and in many cases, there are unfixed problems with the chemical regulation in the water, so the animals are being exposed to excess ozone and chlorine). Worst part is that the park owner completely denies that any of this is happening.

Problem is, there's no proper law in Ontario to protect them or to give a standard of care they should be receiving, so the government can't do anything.

So I'd really like it if you guys could sign this petition, asking Ontario's premier to enact a law to protect and standardize care for zoo and aquarium animals, and to shut down parks if they don't meet these standards. Not only would it save these animals, it would also save who knows how many in other roadside zoos and such.

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/save-marineland-s-animals#

Thanks for your time. ^w^
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:31 pm

2372. HI guys! cinnamon thank you for posting that link. i signed it, i just didn't put my real name and all that stuff.

so here are the pics of yusuke in his new play and he's ACTUALLY KISSING ANOTHER GUY!! but i guess the play is using the authenticity of back in the day Shakespearean plays in which it was a all male cast and a male would play a female role. but to be honest, this kiss looks weird.

Spoiler:
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:29 pm

2373. That's okay. XD For online petitions, I always put my name as first name, last initial, instead of my full last name, and my address is always "Private". And I put my postal code as H0H 0H0, which is the postal code for Santa in Canada. XD (a.k.a. the Canada Post staff posing as Santa, answering thousands of letters from little kids so as not to disappoint them X3).
    Thanks for signing though~

omg you're right, that is an awkward-looking kiss. XD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Don't worry Cinnamon- I signed your petition. But like Lychee, I didn't put my real info on it- just fake names and stuff. Anyhoo................I'm tired. So I'm just relaxing at the moment, having a Uraboku marathon (an awesome anime that I recently discovered and downloaded).

Oh! And the scratches on my face is gone now. Here's a recent pic of me (and I'm even wearing makeup this time! XD):
    Spoiler:
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Ooooh, I love your picture Mango! Your necklace is very pretty and your hair is well done. What was the occasion?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Hehe...thanks. Onion Blush I took that pic 2 weeks ago- it was for my aquaintance party. I felt so weird wearing lots of makeup since I only wear light lipstick and eye shadow most of the time. I remember that morning after- my eyes looked so BLACK and my hair was standing up. Razz
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Yeah, the morning after being all made up is always funny. My hair is normally fine if I did not get any hairspray on it, but the makeup always looks weird Razz
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:18 pm

2378. aww mango, you look adorable! Hug i usually don't put my hair up for an party or something. i try to keep my hair super straight which is a challenge cuz it gets frizzy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:20 pm