Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Tacoko
MangaMistrezz
Keshia
Cinnamonipples
Laila007
Thepinkbookworm
10 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 14 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:25 pm

What are you talking about?! It's at 10pm JAPAN TIME!!!!!! (tonight at 10 for me!!!!) Onion T_T Don't tell me that I missed it?????!!!!!!!! Onion Outrage Onion Icy Breeze Uggggghhhhhhhhhhh........I feel like a total LOSER!!!!!!! Onion Anger This is the SECOND TIME that I missed an Ouran marathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Onion To Kill

I feel like a total LOSER!!!!!! Dead Onion And now I have to go to take my exams while feeling depressed....this isn't good. Onion Attacked by Te
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:43 pm

........Before I go to school, I just want to let you all know that I'll be MIA for a while because I feel like such a loser that I missed the marathon for the second time! So I'm gonna take my shameful freaking face and gonna go curl up and die...........................................
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:48 pm

2331. hi!! well i did read about the marathon but i missed it! hahaha oops!!

I DO LOVE THE FORUM COLORS RIGHT NOW! IT"S REALLY CUTE!! can it be the official colors?
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:58 pm

2332. MANGO NO
    YOU'RE NOT A LOSER
    WE JUST MESSED UP IS ALL
    WE'LL DO ANOTHER ONE SOON, DON'T WORRY

and I'm glad you like the new layout, Lychee~
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:35 pm

MANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't feel bad!!!!!!!!! We are losers in a giant loser mess!

Tell you what, we can either wait for another chat or I will personally get up early again tomorrow and you and I will have our own personal chat while watching the shows. Since I know how it all goes, I am sure we can still rock it(plus Lychee could join us too!). I would actually be able to 'chat' instead of staring at Kyouya the entire time Wink What do you say??????

Cinnamon, I love the flowers you added on the main page. Very cute. I especially like the fact they change color :3 Nodding The new look is slowly growing on me and I am very impressed with your choice in everything.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:40 pm

2334. ah, thank you~

Cindy mentioned forever ago, when we were making the forum, that those icons could change if we wanted 'em to. We just never bothered. XD

Originally I was thinking a gold, beige, and red/pink theme, kind of like the official website, but then I saw this photobook(?) cover:
    Spoiler:

and was totally inspired. >w<

and Mangooo, for sure we'll have another marathon sometime. If you and Pretzel do another one, I'm sorry, I can't go because I'm busy, but the chat room will still be open for you guys. :3
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Wow, you are totally right, the site DOES match the photobook. That is flippin' fantastic! Onion Daydreaming Very well done(now the stripes make a whole lot more sense LOL)
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:21 pm

2336. Well, there probably would have been stripes anyways, I mean the main website has 'em too. >w<
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:54 pm

I don't go to the website, so I am not much 'in the know' about such things. But I still like the stripes Smile
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Hey guys~ How was the live stream thing? Did you guys have fun? o3o Sorry I wasn't around to make it. D:

How is everyone doing today? Right now, I'm not feeling too good. I just feel really tired and sore. It sucks. >.<

I know I haven't been around much, because I've basically been a lazy bum because I suck orz

But this month, I'm going to go see 2NE1, on the 17th! And I'm really excited for it~ c: My brother starts school in September, and my mom and I also start working in September too~ c:

Cinnamon! I really like the forum! I just love the blue colors a lot! 8D And the stripes are <3
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:35 pm

The streaming thing was really fun. However, it made me realize how short the Live Action episodes are. 20min tops! T_T I wish they were 40 or 60 minutes long Onion Tantrum But it was still good to rewatch some of my favorite episodes. Especially since I have read the Manga episodes/the Anime episodes on the stories I could compare them all together.

We will expect a detailed description of the 2NE1 concert over in the kpop thread! And I hope that you get better soon Wooby Onion Eyes
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:19 pm

My brother got arrested.

Spoiler:

SO! How is everyone doing?
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:46 pm

2341. YIKES taco! that's pretty crazy. Come on, your bro needs to learn that he's doing the wrong thing!!! so does new jersey not give anything for first offense? not even community service or something? i was just curious that's all!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Well, a friend of mine's brother was also in a situation where it was his first offense and all he had to do was pay a fine.

So my brother may only have to pay a fine and maybe probation? But that's it, I would think. Then again, we won't really know.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:57 pm

2243. augh your brother! You and your mom shouldn't have to deal with this stress. >.<
    I really hope everything turns out okay but seriously, your bro needs to shape up. ;-;
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 pm

That stinks, Taco, for you and your mom. Of course, my advice to your brother would have been to just not have let the cops search his car in the first place (without a warrant, they can not legally investigate any building, car, etc.), but I also think it is good that your brother is going to have to (hopefully) realize that all the stuff he has been doing is not good. I know that you and your mother are probably worried like heck, but I think that this might be a good lesson for your brother to learn, especially since he doesn't listen to either of you.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:37 pm

2345. HI GUYS!!!! so who misses daito and yusuke??? I DO!!!!!!!! I REALLY MISS THEM!! Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 14 Tumblr_m8lzeeTJ6C1r9pyya

anywho, while trolling through tumblr, i found that yusuke and daito designed robo kitty for i would assume be a hello kitty exhibition! well, it's really cute!! check it out!!

Spoiler:
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:44 pm

I like Yusuke's better. It makes more sense, while Daito's is arranged oddly.

I wonder if the Takagi Twins did some? I know they are connected with Hello Kitty through something.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:35 am

2347. OH MY GOSH I ACTUALLY LOVE AND WANT BOTH OF THEM
    Space is one of my favourite things ever so a planet kitty and a star kitty are the best things. >w<
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Yo! I'm back from my MIA. Onion Daydreaming I'm feeling much better now and my school load has lessened somewhat. I would like to not hear ANY mention about a certain marathon that happened a few days ago or else I will feel depressed again, k? Onion Thumbs Up
    Anyhoo.....I have great news!!! I, Mango, have downloaded the movie, Sadako 3D!!!!!!! Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 14 Tumblr_lmnrpzooeQ1qdjzr5 I'm going to watch it later this week (I don't have time right now). I'm very happy............. Big Laugh
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Hiii, Mango~ Hurrah for you~ 8D

But yeah...

So… I don’t think my brother is going to pay me back for the fifteen dollars I gave him for him to fix a part on his car. -__- He said he’s give it to me by this passed Friday, but I still don’t have it, and I really need that money to buy my train ticket to go see 2NE1 on Friday.

My mom tells me that I won’t see that money again, but, you know, I wanted to be a good, helpful sister so I got the part he needed for his car after he said he’d pay me back, but I dunno if he’ll pay me back.

Hell, along with those 15 dollars, he owes me another 50 that I put in to HELP him get his car. I probably won’t see that either.

And it’s funny, ‘cause last year, I had bought his iPod Touch off of him for 50 dollars and he would hound me all the time for that money, and I gave it to him when I was able to, but with all the times I’ve given him money, he’s never paid me back.

And it’s not fucking fair. How come I have to work, and I give him money for things he need that he can’t get, and he can’t even pay me back. While he’s out there dealing with drugs and shit like that, and he gets mad money, more than me sometimes, and he can’t even pay me back at LEAST 15 fucking dollars?

Maybe it’s my fault for being so nice and trusting him, when I know he won’t pay me back at all.

It just makes me feel really depressed and used, ‘cause I’m just trying to be a good, helpful older sister, but he basically treats me like shit and is not fair to me when it comes to money.

I don’t wanna ask my grandfather for money ‘cause he’s been laid off (though he’s going back to work tomorrow) and he’s already done so much with paying for anything in my car that needs to be fixed. (Though I’m gonna try and start paying off things by myself, like the alignment I need to get done when I start working.)

It’s just…really not fair. /sighs deeply/ But like I said before, it’s probably just my fault for trusting him. I mean…

…he is my brother and all.

Which is kind of sad, that he would do this to his own sister.

/sighs/
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi again Mango, welcome back! Let us know how the movie was (is it the scary one with Yusuke or that other one we talked about one time?)

Taco, I am so sorry that you have to deal with so much bull from your brother. Some people just never realize how stupid they can be, and sometimes we have to suffer because of it. All I can say is that you are wonderful person for being so kind to your brother. Kindness and helpfulness are amazing traits to have in a person, but many people take advantage of that. I would suggest to not stop being the wonderful sister you are, but to be much more clingy with your cash. And if you ever give your brother money for something, just know that you are giving him a 'gift' out of the kindness of your own heart. But not a loan, because the cash will never come back. Just keep that in mind and be much more picky about when you give it to him.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 am

Taco, no offense....but your brother's an ass. NEVER lend him money. Like EVER. Even if he's your blood, don't do it. Besides, if he's doing drugs and stuff, then he's getting plenty of money from that. Just care for yourself and your mom and screw everyone else- survival of the fittest is what I say. Razz

And Pretzel, it's the horror movie with Yusuke AND Seto Koji. Haiiii....I can't wait to watch it when I find time.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 pm

2352. holy shit, Mango. Gimme the download link. Been waiting forever. XD
    (actually I HATE horror but LOVE Seto and Yusuke...so I've decided I'll be watching it in the middle of the day when I'm not home alone. XD)

and ugh yeah, Taco, I already said this on Tumblr but don't give him any more money. >.<
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:47 pm

You can download the movie here: http://d-boys.livejournal.com/ You have to be a part of the community though. I'm hoping that subs come out soon, but even without subs, I'm still watching it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:53 am