Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Tacoko
MangaMistrezz
Keshia
Cinnamonipples
Laila007
Thepinkbookworm
10 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 11 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Laila007 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 pm

2252. OMG i love how we are all alike when it some to being social!! I like being a hermit too but then i don't like it when I feel like dragging my feet because i'm tired for no apparent reason! hehehe.

One thing is for sure, I do like my space/alone time too. God, I can't imagine how it would be like I get married. I can't spend my nights on the computer! LOL! But, I will demand for my Independence that's for sure!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:37 pm

I think being married will be great. I just think that it would be really good to marry a guy who also likes to read/do stuff on the computer on his own, so we can have our own version of 'alone' time. But I hope that he is more socialable than I am or we will both never leave the house Razz
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:12 pm

If I get married one day (hopefully I will!) then I hope my husband accepts me for who I am- fangirliness and all. I want a husband who I can be comfortable with. But I need someone who can keep my interest- I tend to get bored alot and if I'm with a person for a long time, I might start to get irritated and end up hating him. XP

And a very important rule is this: He must NEVER go on my labtop! That's VERY IMPORTANTE!!!!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:20 pm

2255. hahaha mango, i like that you tend to get bored. so you need to find a guy to keep your interest high... what's your zodiac if i may ask....

i'm libra fyi, and if i get married i hope to find a hubby who accepts me for who i am and allows me to be me and still have my independence and so on and so forth.... i can go on forever. but i know that this person has to be super special like a angel fallen from the sky!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:33 am

Isn't Libra a part of the astrology signs? And the zodiac is like the animals? scratch
    Anyhoo, I believe in both the zodiac and astrology since my signs describe me EXACTLY. My zodiac is Rooster. And my astrology sign is Scorpio.

Rooster (This 2012): Apparently this year is filled with new challenges and oppurtunities for me (So true). This year will better than last year since last year was tiring (So true). In my career, there will be big changes that I need to take hold of (So true). For romance, if I was in a relationship (which I was before) than many dramas will occur (And it did...we broke up). For health, there will be times where I will feel out of control (I felt that way a few days ago) but if I focus, I'll be fine. For wealth, I'll be fine in the second half of the year. But in the first half, I'll have to be catching up from last year (which I am...all those medical bills...haiii...)

Scorpio (This 2012): Horoscopes are hard to read- they're filled with planets and certain positions...ugh, I'm satisfied with my zodiac already.

*If you guys want your fortunes for this year, just tell me your zodiac (animal) and I'll tell it to you! ^_^
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:49 pm

2257. OOO COOL!! i believe it too!! i think it's very interesting!

ok so i'm a libra and my chinese zodiac is the snake...

so mango tell me my fortune! LOL!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Ok, for Lychee's fortune....

Snake (This 2012): Last year was probably more to your liking, but this year will surely have more successes for you. For 10 months, you'll have a chance to accomplish and try big and new things. Let yourself try exciting things and just go with the flow this year! For your career, you don't really like change...but this year will bring it anyway. You may think about changing your job, so think very hard and decide if the career path you're on is truly want you want. You may have already gotten a new job already- if so, do your best and perservere! For romance- this year is a time for breakthroughs for you! If you're single, it's time to mingle. But it all depends on you. And it's ok if you just wan to be by yourself this year- nothing wrong with that. For health- it all depends on you. You won't magically have good health this year. You need to excercise and eat right....if you do this, then you're good. And for wealth, you'll have so-so gains this year. But you might be tempted to spend a little something here and there. Just be careful and keep your guard up and you'll be fine.

Libra (This 2012): Horoscopes are too hard to read, but I'll try. It basically says-
    If you haven't found love yet, then it's time you do- don't wait another 30 years to get it. Change will surely happen this year...and it looks good on you. And it's time to pack your bags and go traveling! For romance, you're very big on your individuality and freedom, but that's alright. It doesn't mean you'll be alone- you'll just have to think outside the box and do your best in finding love. It also says...Love is blind. Wink In your career, it's time to expand your horizons. And communication is a key role in your career- so be careful for what you say.

I hoped you liked it. ^_^
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:36 pm

2259. Ooh, ooh, my turn! I'm a Gemini and a Dog. :3
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:37 am

2260. OOOO thank you soo much mango! i love it!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:11 am

Glad you liked it, Lychee. Now time for Cinnamon's fortune....

Dog (This 2012): This year will not be your best year- far from it. But I can assure you that you'll have at least 1 good month and 2 not-so-bad months. My advice is to focus on your studies and any travel trips that you're planning to take and then you'll be just fine. The best thing to do is to not take any HUGE risks this year and to just go with the flow and relax. For your career or schooling, just let yourself get used to your new schedule and classes. If you take on the new tasks that are given to you, then you'll surely be great! For your romance, first you will focus on your friends and family- to see if they TRULY care for you. And you will find love....it'll just take a bit of waiting first. It's okay- just be patient and enjoy being single in the meantime. For your health, anxiety and stress will definitely get to you this year. Just make sure you do some meditation or something. And also- watch out for any unhealthy eating habits!!!~ That will only cause you more stress, not take away stress. And for your wealth, you've been spending a little too much lately, haven't you? It's time for you to do some savings. The best thing is to just stay at home, save your money and relaaaaaaaax.....

Gemini (This 2012): Uggghhhh...reading horoscopes really are harder then reading the zodiac. Let me see...
    Unlike last year, this year is the year where you should relax. But beware- even though you're relaxing, there might be some things that might come unexpectedly. So make sure keep your guard up. And this is the year where you'll finally have some discipline and try to go healthy this year. For romance, you're ready to get married already! But you'll have to do some waiting...when the time comes, you'll definitely give your loved one lots and lots of sweet lovin! And for your career, it's the same as the dog's one. Just embrace the new things you will learn this year.

*Your fortune's not too bad Cinnamon- just relax and go with the flow this year. (That what I do pretty much everyday XP).
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:54 pm

2262. LOOOOL so accurate sadly. Been under a lot of stress so far in 2012, also been traveling a lot. >w< Also I am pretty broke, AND UGH YES I AM FUCKING WAITING FOR MY PRINCE CHARMING WHERE IS HEEEEE.
    and my unhealthy eating habits have been causing me stress. >.<
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:53 pm

2263. HI!! so i posted this on the kpop thread and i thought i post this vid here. so it's two guys from a korean group named shinee... so many ppl thought their action is overboard or too much and GAY! but i donno, i think it's just the adrenaline rush and excitement got to them and they did fan service... what do you guys think? do you think fan service can be taken really far?

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:02 pm

I think some bands do take fan service pretty far. I like my fair share of fan service, but sometimes it borders on weirdness and then you have to wonder how much of it was practiced and performed.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:09 pm

2265. Fanservice is actually a pretty clever way of keeping your fans entertained, if you don't mind doing things like that. I remember when I was really into this J-rock band and the drummer every so often would cuddle the vocalist or kiss him on the cheek or something in photoshoots or comment videos, and I don't know how much of that was the drummer being a cuddly person or if it was just a way to reel in the fans, but damn it worked if it was.

It might also make a little more sense with the context of the song being performed, I don't know what the translated lyrics were so I can't judge on whether or not it was relevant to the performance. :3
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:05 am

Awww....I think fanservice is fine- it's what keeps fans wanting more. And there are some pretty crazy things that stars have to do, so I don't think you can really say if a certain type of fanservice is TOO much. Mostly, they're being paid to act and the crazier it is, the better.

One of my favorite bands, Breakerz, has this music video where sm stuff is involved and near the end, the lead vocalist is just MAKING OUT with the guitarist (they're both guys). And when they perform this song live, they also make out BIG TIME. It makes the crowds- and me- squeal our hearts out. But I saw a making of the music video and you can see how awkward the 2 guys were in doing it (they were blushing and taking breath mints). Fanservice isn't serious, its just for fun.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:49 am

2267. yea it makes sense... i think it's good that artists in japan and korea are taking these things into consideration and they are thinking about the fans. I think fan service is some what lacking in american groups.

anywho mango, i really liked the horoscope you posted for me and cinnamon, is a way you can find something that shows compatibility between a libra and another zodiac? did you get the horoscope from a site?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Hehe....I did get your horoscopes from a site, but I sort of added my own spin on it. The original horoscopes are like a page long, so I sorta shortened it and made it more....realistic? I made it so that there was a good chance for it to actually happen in real life.

Hmmm....compatibility? I remember reading about that before (I used to love astrology) but I can't remember it anymore XP.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Okay, random post: I just wanted to let you all know that I deleted my pictures from the Got Pictures? thread. I just don't like having my pictures out there for 'others' to see(i.e. trolls). But if anyone ever does like a group picture thing, let me know and I'll post one for that.

We now continue your regularly scheduled programming.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 am

2268. Haha, yeah, that's fine. I know some people aren't comfortable posting pictures, and that's okay. I used to be like that, I was ridiculously internet paranoid, I didn't even like posting pictures of myself on my completely-set-to-friends-only Facebook for the longest time. XD

(lol but I sure hope we don't have any creepy lurkers...as for trolls, I'd ban 'em right away, no mercy. XD I have a low tolerance for trolls.)
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:48 am

This is the first and only place where I post up my pictures- and if a psycho does see my pic, I promise you that I would kill them before they kill me Twisted Evil . Anyway, on another random note- I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE OURAN MOVIE COMES OUT!!!!! I really want to watch it..........
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 pm

2275. (Oops, my bad, we had the wrong numbers going. But I readjusted, so this is the correct number)

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to watch it! It will probably have lots of gushiness, hilariousness, twin moments, and Kyouya scenes! (I was finally able to read the episodes in the book series that the movie is based on, so I really want Kyouya goodness!)

I am over half way through the anime series(I know, I'm a horrible fangirl Sad ) But my local Library become even more amazing to me because they actually got the Ouran series! When I saw it on the shelf I almost squealed Surprised I have tried reading them online, but it's just not the same. So now I am in book 10, episode 41.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:23 pm

2276. HI!!! i really want to watch the ouran movie too!!

and on that note, getting my period sucks! PERIOD!! UGH!

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 11 Tumblr_lub7eaWyfP1r2x5r4
    Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 11 Tumblr_m7pghaZcpA1r6sp4t
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:28 pm

2277. Haha, I have the opposite problem sometimes, my period will be a bit late but I get all the warning signs (PMS, my acne gets worse, my sister gets hers) so I feel so anxious just waiting for it. So I was happy when I finally got mine yesterday, despite the menstrual cramps. XD

and me toooo, I wanna watch the movie. I've only ever watched the anime, not the manga. XD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 pm

The manga is REALLY good. They have a lot more stories (obviously) and I love how they have random little 'moments' between Haruhi and other characters like Mori and Kyouya. Makes me squeal a lot Onion Love Eyes
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:40 am

I agree with Pretzel- out of the anime, manga and drama, I prefer the manga best. The story is much more complete and you get to see the true personalities of all the characters. And there are more to the story in the manga than there are in the anime and drama. One of the stories (the love square between Haruhi, Tamaki, Hikaru and Kaoru) are only in the manga (not sure if it's in the drama movie). And I know that the manga's ending is the best out of all the three. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:12 am