Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Tacoko
Thepinkbookworm
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Isidarnipples
9 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 13 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by setolove Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:57 pm

1287. (edits XDD Tacoko beat me)

Hello~~~ :3
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not exactly good actually. XD Well but fandom keeps me strong!!! cheers
    My health hasn't been goo at all these past few weeks and lately, I've been feeling scared of losing my hearing. I haven't been able to hear from my left ear for ten years now and I've been having a lot of ear infections since then. They have been getting worse each time and lately, they have been passed to my right ear. Two weeks ago, that's what has been happening again and this past week, there were times when I couldn't even hear from my right ear. The rest of the time, I could only hear a bit from my right ear so it's been tough going to uni and having to take notes when I can't even properly listen to the professors. >_____<

Ah lol but I shouldn't complain too much. I do that enough on twitter. XDDDDDDD

How are you? (for both laila and tacoko) :3
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Ahhhh, I know how you feel! I've been having hearing problems in my right ear my entire life, and I also been having ear infections too. A few months ago, I had them in BOTH ears, and that was YEARS after my last one since I was a little girl.

Ear infections suck. >.<

Did you also have to get tubes in your ear too?
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:42 pm

YES!!!! lately I've been having ear infections on both ears! >___________<
    It's seriously one of the worst kind of pain ne. ;______;
    I've been through a lot of pain before (broken bones, twisted ankles and wrists, falling from stairs and even once fell from the stairs while holding glass, falling from very high places, burns, being poisoned, and other stuff like that) but ear pains, are for me at least, the worst kind of pain. OTL Especially since they start giving me some massive headaches and I feel like I'm going to go crazy. And the fevers that come from the infection are the worst too!
    I have an ear infection at least once a month and they usually last a week or two. OTL Before, I would have ear infections once every two months or so and they would only last a couple of days. ;____; The medicine doesn't work anymore. :/

Ah no I don't hav tubes even though I'm supposed to. OTL
    Being poor and with no health insurance doesn't give me much options. T_T
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Omgg, that is terrible! You must be a freaking accident magnet gfdhjsgfagsahjgfdchjkgfdsjahkgdaghs D:

And I knoooooooow. It's just so annoying and the pain is just like, throbbing in my ears and gfhska It's the worst. And sometimes I feel all congested and hjgfkhsfkhjsa

Ahh. D: The tubes are there to help if you have lots of liquids in your ears, like mine when I were little and had all of the ear infections. ;A; I don't have any now because I didn't need them the last time, but I'm afraid of having it, cause I don't like the idea of surgery in my ear. DO YOU KNOW HOW THEY PUT THE TUBE IN?

They put you asleep first, and then they go in your ear AND CUT YOUR EARDRUM and they put the tube in the cut to make a passage way so all of the liquid and wax in your ears drip out and such.

I get shivers just thinking about it.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:51 pm

1291. OMG SETOLOVE!! that's really sad! Sad well i hope you get better!! Hug

and i'm doing fine.. same old same old..school is ok.. the end of the semester is coming up and so far not bad just one class i'm not doin that well so i have one last attack to hopefully to at least pass the class!!!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Being truly honest, I have no idea how I'm still alive right now. OTL
    And all those hospital visits were not fun at all. ;___;

Yessssssssss!!!! I finally found someone who understands my pain!!! *HUGS TIGHTLY* T_T T_T T_T
    And then the pain lasts all day (and even for days actually) and the side effects are the worst! >____<
    It's really hard sleeping at night when it feels like my eardrum is being stabbed by a knife :/

Yeah I have a lot of liquid. >_______< I always have to have it removed when I go to the doctor.

I was told that it required surgery but....I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WOULD CUT MY EARDRUM????!!!!
    *DIES* no way, that's too scary! ;__________;
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Yeaaah, going to sleep is the worst part!

But hey, if you EVER get the chance, you should get the surgery, because it can and WILL save your hearing. It's very beneficial to do it! It's scary, but it's worth it.

AND GUYS LOOKIE. 8D

Spoiler:

IT'S THE CHEESECAKE! It's finally done!

I did the actual cake part, and then my mommy did the strawberry topping and the design. I'm eating a slice now and it it DELICIOUS.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Onion Yawn Ohayo............
    Setolove, I totally know what you're going through. I've had ear infections since I was young. It's better now, but everytime I go swimming, the water makes my ears lose hearing for weeks (especially my right ear)- it sucks cause I lose my balance alot and get really dizzy. I usually go to a doctor and they get this machine where it squirts ICE cold water into my ears and it forces the ear wax out (I've done it a couple of times, and the procedure made me vomit every single time).

Lychee...I'm sure you'll pass your classes- unlike stupid me. I have one more day before summer school begins T_T
    Taco..........cheesecake..... Onion Starry Eyes
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Morning, Mango~ <3

Ahhh, I had an ear lavage once, when they suck all that stuff out your ear. It freaking sucks and it's uncomfortable. ;A;
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:44 pm

1295. wow guys I am so thankful I've never had an ear infection. ._.

And welcome back, Setolove! (man did we even have a food nickname for you? XD)

Sucks about the health insurance. >.< that's one reason I'm glad I live in Canada, honestly. Whether or not you lose your hearing shouldn't depend on how rich your family is.

also Taco I don't even like cheesecake but that one looks delicious. XD

oh man you guys I have an optometrist appointment tomorrow...it's no big deal unless they need to put the drops in to examine in my eyes. I really really really don't like stuff touching my eye. I think they've only done it once before for me, and I was like 6, and I nearly ran out of the room before my mom caught me and held me down. >w<
    My eyes are absolutely shit, I'm far sighted in one eye, near sighted in the other, astigmatic, and I've got some other funky things happening in them too. My optometrist has actually told me that even with glasses that are up-to-date with my prescription, I will never have 20/20 vision. (and I'm NOT getting laser eye surgery fjkdslksfdlklk_
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Hey Cinnamon, don't you guys get free health care up there? o3o

And yeah, the drops they use to dilate your eyes dghjsgafhkgsa I HATE THAT STUFF. It stings sometimes. ;A;

I'm near-sighted in both of my eyes and I have astigmatism in both of them too. o3o At least glasses work. xD My eyes are too sensitive for contacts and I would LOVE to have laser eye surgery. I wanna wear sunglasses. ;A;
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:00 pm

1297. Yup, health care's free up here, which is why I was saying I'm glad to live here. >w< (Mind you, it's not like every single medical thing is paid for, but a good portion of them are at least partially paid for.)

I actually have glasses that turn into sunglasses in the sun. X3 It's really great in the summer but it's made my eyes really sensitive to bright sun because I've had them for years, so I squint so much when I take my glasses off outside. They also turn dark from the brightness of the snow during winter so I look kinda like a blind person. XD

Last edited by Cinnamonipples on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I AM A DERP AT COUNTING)
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Wow, farsighted in one eye and nearsighted in the other? That's crazy. I'm nearsighted in both eyes. I have glasses but I don't have to wear them all the time. I just wear them when I have to look far away and when I look at screens (like computers and tv). I'm not wearing them now cause I'm too lazy to get them, heh. I'm already used to my blurred vision anyway. I think my eyesight got worse since my last eye appointment. Also, I have really good night vision so maybe that makes my day vision bad.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Hahaha, Mango you miscounted~ Your number is 1297~ WAAAAIT. Cinnamon miscounted lmaoooo xD

Hahaha, I NEED to wear my glasses because I am as blind as a freaking bat without them. I can't see ANYTHING unless it's really close to my face. It's been like that since I was a kid, actually. xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:10 pm

1300. I got my glasses at age 4. XD I can barely remember NOT having them. People are like "oh I don't wear my glasses much" and I'm like "SHIT I CAN'T NOT HAVE MINE, IT IS JUST TOO WEIRD."
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 pm

HOW CAN I JUST WALK ACROSS THE STREET WITHOUT THEM. I MAY NOT SEE THE CAR COMING DOWN AND THEN BOOM! I'M DEAD BECAUSE I WAS BLIND.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:20 pm

I had my glasses since 8th grade (about 5 years). My dad teased me mercilessly, but I deserved it since he kept warning me that I would wear glasses one day. I'm not allowed to wear contacts- but I'm not sure if I would want them. I'm afraid I would fall asleep while still wearing them.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Yeah, I'm quite used to wearing glasses, so it really is no big deal to me....

except for that time I lost a pair in the ocean, and then that same night I was talking to a possible quite cute looking guy and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE. NO MEMORIES OF CUTE BOY.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:41 pm

1304. i'm nearsighted too! and i wore glasses for a long time since i was 13/14. and i;ll never forget the day where my mom picked me up from school and we went straight to my aunt's house. she had guests in her house so i really did not dress up that day. so i go in and i see this girl who happens to be my cousin's cousin (from her dad's side) and she is the same age as me and she was dress up in a dress pants and jacket and was wearing heavy makeup and color contacts. and i told her multiple times that she looked good and ever since that day, my mom encouraged me to take care of my self and i got rid of my glasses and NOW I WEAR CONTACTS! and now that girl did not finish school so her parents rushed her into marriage to some dude who is older than him and she lives with him in another state! so that's it, no more youth for her!! SUCKA!!! Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 13 Tumblr_m24xfsyrgT1rtszaoo1_400

that is all!! Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 13 Tumblr_m268l6jxEL1rnq34p
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Is it wrong that I laughed towards the end of Lychee's amusing anecdote? xD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm gone for a day and a half, come back, and find out that aliens are invading the earth for our hot Asian men(I bet one of you stole Shinpei's rice), cheesecake is a universally loved food, Mango's family is just one cousin-marrying-cousin away from a Discovery Channel documentary, ear infections seem to be contagious, and everyone here is practically blind.

Did I cover it all? Very Happy

And, just to finally clarify, I am 20. Will be 21 in November.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Yep.

Pretzel you are absolutely right.

-nods-
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:46 pm

1308. you covered everything pretzel dear! Onion Thumbs Up good stuff!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Yeah, it describes just how crazy we are, haha. xD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Alot happens here in just a day. Cunning Onion We're all crackpots, but proud of it....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:27 pm