Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
blackbalsam
Tamakisnipples
crunchystuff
Keshia
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Tacoko
12 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 24 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Laila007 Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:48 pm

559. WOOT WOOT for taco for finishing her externship! IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE..i've been listening to this song ALL FREAKING DAY it's soo good, makes me wanna dance.. the live version is sadly short but the SONG IS AMAZING! let's dance!!

and here is the full song with eng translation!! YAY!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:58 am

Congrats Taco! And I know that you don't like horror movies- I still remember Halloween. Gleaming Onion Eyes Am I seriously the only one here who likes horror movies?!

Spoiler:
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:34 pm

561. **chirp** ** chirp** (sound of crickets) umm yes mango i believe you are the only one that likes horror movies! and oh i read that the yusuke's horror movie is based off of the american movie "the ring" and that was kinda creepy! AND WHERE IS EVERYONE!
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:22 pm

I'm not sure if I'm going to watch the Yusuke horror movie. I hate them. I find them boring, not scary, boring haha. Buuuut since it's got 'Suke in it... I MIGHT watch it ;D
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:52 pm

563. i think it would be totally worth it! cuz i really want to see yusuke's performance in a negative role.. i know for sure that he is a versatile actor, so i want to see his talent... and HIS GOOD LOOKS OF COURSE! :sigh:
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:59 pm

564. That's true. All this Yusuke talk has made me wanna watch Tumbling... Onion Love Eyes My favoriteeee!!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:05 pm

I'll definitely watch the movie- Yusuke looks hot with his dark hair and glowing green eyes.....and I just realized something. I haven't watched Tumbling yet. I mean, I know the cast is filled with alot of my favorite japanese hotties and I already loved the show's theme song, but I've always procrastinated in actually watching it. Can someone give me a summary on what its about? Maybe that'll get me to watch the actual show.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:56 pm

566. ahh my dear mango, i'm glad you asked! here is a brief summary in my own words..

so yusuke, shohei, and kaku, and daito are all Yankees. yusuke is failing his classes so if he doesn't do something about it, he will have to take the same grade level again. so the teacher offers to join an after school club... so he finally chooses men's rhythmic gymnastics in which that is not going to well for the club cuz it's not popular. so the story is around yusuke and seto and the rest of the boys on how they join and how their friendship grows. it's definitely one of those shows with friendship.. it's really cute and funny!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:23 pm

567. Sorry I was gone, guys, I was at an anime con all weekend. It was totally awesome. XD

Anyways, if you haven't watched Tumbling, DO IT. YOU WILL NOT REGRET. I FELT ALL THE FEELINGS WATCHING IT. ALL OF THEM.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:06 am

How many episodes is it? I have time on Thursday and Friday afternoons- I HAVE to finish my projects this weekend cause my school year is almost ending! (Unlike in the US, here in the Philippines, summer vacation is April and May).
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:46 am

GUUUYYYYYYSSSS!!!!! I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!!!!! Onion T_T
    I came home from class today and just when I'm about to enter my house, my grandma runs out of the house and tells me to get back in the car. We're driving to our other house (my grandparents are in the apartment business so we own 2 apartments and 2 houses. I live in our main apartment) and I ask her what's wrong. She told me that my uncles are planning on KILLING her pet dogs and EATING THEM!!!!!..........................................

I'm not lying. My stupid grandfather gave them permission and yes, KILLING AND EATING DOGS ARE ILLEGAL- EVEN IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!!! These dogs are white and cute but they know how to kill someone- they're our guard dogs. We arrived there just in time and the dogs were tied up by that time and they were gonna cut them. My grandma screamed at them and I grabbed the knife, threatening that I'll kill them first before they kill the dogs. I'm not fond of animals, but still......killing a dog and then EATING IT?!!!!! Me and my grandma aren't talking to my grandpa at the moment.

Ugh........I feel nauseas................ Onion Hypnotised
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:06 am

570. D:>
    oh my god that's horrible, are you and the dogs okay? D:>

(also Tumbling is 11 episodes I think, the first one is longer than the rest though)
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:04 pm

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK.

NOT THE DOGGIES! D:

Yo, I would have DONE stabbed a bitch if they tried to eat any dogs. I love dogs to death and that shit ain't gonna be happening when I'm around. ;A; That's terrible! D:

And yeah, I've been gone all weekend because I've been a lazy fuck all weekend, playing Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and watching anime. lmao.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:44 pm

572. SAME. I love dogs so much. To be honest, if there was some sort of serious and dangerous aggression issues with the dogs (I will assume that there is no such issue and that they are trained guard dogs), I could understand putting them down (HUMANELY), but just knifing them and eating them is completely barbaric, and, like you said, illegal.

Here's something that might cheer you up:
    At the con yesterday, a bunch of us were chilling at a table. I found a condom I'd gotten for free somewhere in my purse, and one of my friends was like, "can I blow it up?" and I was like "lol yeah, I'm not gonna need it any time soon."
    So, let me introduce to you Moe Moe Balloon-chan.
    Spoiler:
    We kept it in the air for a bit as we continued our discussions, and then it got taken away and thrown out by a (rather rude) con staff member. XD
    but it's still adorable. >w<
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Me and the dogs are ok. My grandma LOVES her dogs so she's the one who was the most upset about this whole ordeal. And haha.....nice condom balloon. But I understand why it got taken away. Reminds me of the time when one of my classmates from high school brought a banana-flavored condom to school- we threw it around the classroom when the teacher wasn't in. When the teacher came back, he asked why the classroom smelled like banana.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:31 pm

GUYS

GUUUUYS

GUUUUUUUUUYS

So you know how we've been having a hard time because my mom hasn't been working and such? Well, today we got our tax returns back and when we went to the place that calculates how much my mom was gonna get back, she's getting over 6000$ back! 8DDD

That means we can pay off ALL of our bills and get out of this hole that we live in! 8DDD

YAY
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:28 pm

575. OMG tacoko.. THAT'S GREAT!! ne ne taco, i posted a song for you that earlier as a celebration song for your externship ending! check it out! mango, that's a scary story! i hope the dogs are going to be alright.. and cinnamon.. that's a **ahem** nice condom balloon. LOL!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:49 pm

576. OMG YES TACO THAT'S GREAT! <3

Also haha I can understand kind of why it got confiscated and thrown out (in its defense, we weren't bothering anybody with it and we'd been bopping it around for a good five or ten minutes prior and no one had complained), but the staff member was really really rude about it. >.<
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:13 am

Awwww....that's great Taco! I'm so happy for you and you're family. Onion Daydreaming And don't worry Cinnamon- there are just some people out there who can't appreciate a good fellow like Moe-Moe...(Moe-Moe is a boy, right?)
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:16 am

578. hahah yeah I think we decided on Facebook afterward that he's a boy. >w< Somebody suggested as revenge that we take a whole "wolf pack" of condom balloons to the con next year. Potentially we might give them little baskets to make them look like blimps. XD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:22 am

Haha....DO IT!!! I'd love to see the looks on people's faces when they see Condom blimps- try fill them with helium and people will see them floating around! Oh! And I just noticed- CONGRATS CINNAMON! YOU HIT THE 1000 POST MARK!!!!! Onion Skipping ..... Onion Thumbs Up
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:55 am

Just wanted to let you all know that I finished watching the first episode of Tumbling. I don't wanna jinx anything, so I'll just say that I like it so far.

My thoughts: I was surprised at the amount of japanese hotties in the show- and even more surprised that I recognized them from other dramas I've seen before (though I haven't seen alot) and Tenimyu. Before, I've never really had a "OMG" moment with Seto Koji- I thought that he was cute, but nothing more. After watching the first episode....I'm starting to get the appeal that Seto has. Wataru's mom is KICK A**!!! I hate the stupid old hag- I want her to die already. I think the guy with the girly voice was annoying at first but now I thinks he's cute- like a brother. TOMO <3.....Wataru's 2 friends are awesome- LOVE THEM!!!! Whenever I see Daito....my heart goes 'thump' and I still can't help but think "Omg..Kyouya looks like a delinquent!!!" I still don't get his character, but I still love him, nonetheless.

As for Yusuke........ Onion Love Eyes WOW. I still can't believe that this is the same guy who plays our beloved idiot prince. I'm impressed Yuksuke.

I plan to watch episode 2 tommorrow. If I get into the show alot, then I'll probably finished the whole series by this weekend.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:33 pm

581. OH MAN YES, I DIDN'T NOTICE. 1000 POSTS, HECK YEAH.

Alsooo, Tumbling. I know what you mean about the girly voice, at first I was like "oh my god do I actually have to listen to this for the whole series, fuck," but then he grew on me and was adorable. The old hag also gets more likable as the series progresses, though I'll try not to spoil anything. And Daito's character, too, is elaborated on later in the series. I was confused by him at first too. >w<

and yes, blimps, I totally want to do that. XD The staff member's exact words were "Okay, I'm gonna have to take that shit away from you guys, because you're obviously not mature enough to handle it." (she said it really rudely too. and then apparently she brought it up again when she saw one of my friends later. like, just confiscate it politely and let the matter drop, you know?)
    but anyway so now there's a big in-joke about all of us being immature. XD
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:04 pm

-le dying of stomach pains-
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 pm

583. blah... i've been studying for 3 hrs and nothing is going through my brain.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:27 pm