Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
blackbalsam
Tamakisnipples
crunchystuff
Keshia
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Tacoko
12 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 23 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Laila007 Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:42 pm

534. KIWI THAT'S GREAT THAT YOU ARE GOING BACK TO AUSTRALIA! Hug and mango, i read your earlier post about your foot and going to P.E.! girl, how can they let you do all that stuff AND NOT LET YOU SIT OUT?!?! usually if someone is injured, they let you sit out cuz your foot is more important! that's totally NOT FAIR!! geez, i NEVER took the school bus when i went to school, it always scared me for some reason! lol!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:10 pm

536. Haha well, I actually have no issues with the yellow bus, it's just that it only comes at the end of the school day but exams are only in the morning, so either I take the city bus home at lunch or spend the afternoon at school with not much to do (unless I wanna go shopping since there are a few stores close by, but alas, no money). All my study material's at home, too, so I wanted to get back home as soon as I could. I'm just angered at the bus system because even if there hadn't been an accident, the route to my house is so crappy at keeping its schedule and not frequent enough at all.

also KIWI THAT'S GREAT! Very Happy

and about cramps, I don't get them every time but sometimes when I do, I just feel like curling up and dying. XD Once, I did actually curl up on my bed just to relieve the pain, but fell asleep, glasses on and everything. >w<
    another time, I got ladycramps on top of intestine cramps and basically I couldn't move without wanting to die.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Onion To Kill

Onion Tantrum

Onion Cursed/Down

Onion OTL

Corner of Woe

Onion T_T Don\'t Go

Onion T_T

Onion Anger

Onion Attacked by Te

Rejected Tamaki

Depressed Tamaki

Sad Tamaki

Tamashrooms

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 23 Sobbing

-screams-
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:39 pm

538. TACOKO!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!? is everything ok???? and cramps are horrible, usually when it's that time of month, i just take some medicine to avoid the cramps or else i get really bad cramps!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Lycheeee

Ah, I'm fine, now. xD

Just had a huge like, barrage of negative emotions hit me earlier today.

I've been bugging out for the past month. Not just cause my externship, WHICH I FINISH TOMORROW, BTW YAY it's cause my mom has lost her job. -___-

I’m gonna try to get back to work at the bus company for now as I look for a better job and get ready to take my test to get my CMA. It’s better than just searching for months and not bringing some money in.

Things have been really bad for us.

My mom’s lost her job, because during one of her annual physicals she needs to get because of work. it was let out that she was a diabetic and takes insulin, and she didn’t pass the physical, thus her losing her job. We’re fighting it now. She doesn’t take insulin, only some pills, and they have been working great for her. Her sugar has been good so far, and hopefully she’ll be back to work in February. Of course, all these forms and paper work has to be sent to many other people and it can take up to a while because, you know, WE DON’T HAVE BILLS TO PAY, NOPE.

My mom has been jobless for about a month. We’ve both been stressing out. There really isn’t that much pressure on me because I was doing my externship, my brother, of course, was doing absolutely nothing, yet he bugs us for money and shit. Money I get to put gas in my car, and to eat while doing my hours, money my mom gets to pay some bills, and buy food for the house.

Seriously.

Fuck him.

So hopefully, I can get this job and maybe help pay a few bills, even the small ones can help a bit.

hjdkshalkjhda

-dies-
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Awwww, Taco- I'm sorry about your mom losing her job. Ganbatte Taco's mama!!!!! Lychee, it's ok. That's just how life is....I just have to suck it up. I have to dance without putting too much pressure on my foot, try to glam up a dress that I have for the dances I have to do, try to get myself out of the 'swimming' problem and take my meds for cramps. I only sometimes get cramps- since I'm irregular, I can't plan on when I get my period.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:36 pm

541. Oh my gosh Tacooo. <3 I hope things work out for you and your mom. <3
    Tell your brother to get a job too, though it probably won't work. XD

man my period was regular from the first time I got it at age 12. I actually cried though, I really didn't want it. My mom was like "YOU'RE A YOUNG WOMAN NOW. LET'S CELEBRATE. I'LL TAKE YOU TO CHAPTERS." (I love books and I love going to Chapters.) and I was like "MOM I'M BLEEDING FROM THE CROTCH AND I WILL BE BLEEDING ONCE A MONTH FOR THE NEXT FORTY YEARS. I DO NOT WANT TO CELEBRATE THIS."
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:57 pm

541. alright my mango dear, you know better,, just be careful!! and tacoko... don't lose hope.. tell your mom to take care of herself and keep on fighting!! you will become victorious!!!! and b/c i like to cheer ppl up.. here are some vids of yesung and cute stuff! enjoy!!

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:12 am

Lol, Cinnamon. I got my first period when I was 11. I was too embarassed to tell anyone so I kept it a secret for 6 months. I would use toilet paper as a pad because I couldn't ask my mom for one. My mom found out when I came home from school and she noticed a blood stain on my butt- thank god I wore dark jeans then. My mom was so happy...it was so embarassing on how excited she was. When my cousin Raven found out I had my period (she's one year older than me) she was worst than my mom!!!She scolded me cause I didn't tell her sooner and she had the audacity to give me the sex talk- monkey version. *shudders* She had many versions of that talk.

Awwww....thanks Lychee- the videos definitely cheered me up. Here's a video that will probably kill your braincells:

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:27 am

543. hahahhaa lol.. mango that was cute... i laughed..hehehehe... and let's see i got my period when i was 13 and i didn't know what it was... and then this may be too much info.. i remember i got my period and i had HUGE stain on my butt and i had that ALL day... and ppl were looking at me all weird and stuff how sad!!! Sad and i dedicate these vids to everyone.. and including tacoko!!

tehehehehe.. Onion Skipping
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:57 am

SEXY SPAM!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:33 am

What Keshia said! Onion Daydreaming
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:36 am

546. haha my first period was a tiny little spot on my underwear, barely leaked through to my shorts but just enough so that if you looked real close at my crotch (dunno why you'd be staring at a 12-year-old's crotch...) you'd see it'd bled through juuuust a bit. XD

actually I've never had the problem of "SURPRISE, LARGE AMOUNTS OF BLOOD THROUGH YOUR UNDERWEAR!" because mine always starts with just a bit of bleeding and I usually notice the next time I go to the bathroom. So it's like, "...oh, hey, you again. Aight, on with a pad." and then once the pad's on, it's like, "oh, we're good now? OKAY, HERE I COME!" and then I bleed like I'm dying from the crotch. XD

and yay handsome men. Very Happy
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:37 am

My first period I was wearing white pants and thought I dropped sauce on them cos I was eating a hot dog. LOL.

unfortunately not... D:
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:46 pm

548. lol kiwi.. your story was funny! and u know what's weird for me... i got dreams sometimes that my period comes when it gets time for it to come! i would have a dream that i would get my period and the next day.. BAM! lol... and how cool is this... yusuke will play a VILLIAN in a upcoming horror movie WITH SETO KOJI!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! i believe that this is the first time he will play a villain... here's the article about it!!!

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/01/yamamoto-yusuke-to-play-a-villain-in-new-ring-movie-sadako-3d/

i'm not a fan of horror movies but if my two fav actors are in it.. then HELL YES i'll watch it!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:16 pm

549. I hate horror movies. But for Seto and Yusuke...I will watch it with all the lights in my room on. (the overhead light that I rarely use, and two lamps. XD) Also holy shit villain Yusuke. >w<

also I like how you mentioned them in the same paragraph as talking about your period. XDDDD

you know, I'm not surprised we're talking about our periods...I mean, you've got 5 girls coming here regularly and then other girls showing up from time to time, and it's taken us over 500 posts to bring it up? XD
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Am I classified as a regular or a time to time? haha!

I hate horror movies... I hope when the Japanese say "horror" it's a liveable horror @.@

Now, does anyone know anything about Amazon wishlists? :/
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm

551. Well, you're more frequent than the other time-to-timers, so I classified you as a regular. XD

also hnrg you guys, the buses were canceled today, so exams were pushed back. meaning I have my last exam on Monday, AFTER the anime con I'm going to this weekend. I was hoping for a guilt-free con. >.<
    The only good part is that I think I have a bit of a cold, so I get to take today to recover in time for the weekend (hopefully).
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:03 pm

552. GUILT FREE. It's never fun when you're not 100% there! Razz Exams can wait haha. I'm such an encouraging senior lol.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 pm

553. Yeah, usually I'm like, "okay whatevs" but in the past this con's been always the first weekend of February as opposed to the last weekend of January, so it's usually only light homework I'm missing, from the first week of the second semester. buuut this time nope, it's gotta be in exam period. XD And I thought I'd be good, getting all my exams done before the con, but nope, weather says otherwise.

Oh well, I was probably gonna get a bad mark on my exam anyway (I wasn't prepared for today), might as well have fun. >w<

hahaha and I just started up one of my old Tamagotchis, totally gonna bring it to the con and be the coolest Liechtenstein (Hetalia).
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:11 pm

554. HOLY CRAP!! Do you know how long it's been since I've fired up a good ol' Tamagotchi? LOL! Brings back memories.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 pm

555. oh man, yeah. XD I was obsessed with them when I was ten. I have six version 1 Tamagotchi Connections, two version 2 connections, and one Tamagotchi mini. >w<
    I have no idea where some of them are, though. All I can find in my room is two of my version 1s and my mini. I started up my very first one. >w<
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Tamagotchi???!! ah brings back good old memories. XDD Oh wait, not really! The one and only one that I had was stolen from me when I was 7!! TT__________TT

lol anyways, hello everyone! *waves*
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:30 pm

You guys are crazy- I LOVE horror movies. I guess I've always grew up with them when I was young. Me and my cousins would watch 1 horror and 1 comedy each Saturday night and I kinda grew immune to horror things. I always found it fun to scream at scary things and I love watching others reactions. And whenever haunted things happened to me, I was always respectful to ghosts so they never bothered me too much.

Yay! A Yusuke-Seto-Horror Movie? That's like a combination of 3 of my fave things. I'm totally watching it!!!!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:01 pm

I'M FINALLY FREE FROM EXTERNSHIIIIP. 8DDD

And I hate horror movies too. :'D

And

yeah.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:15 am