Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
blackbalsam
Tamakisnipples
crunchystuff
Keshia
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Tacoko
12 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 14 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Oh....you're right, Lychee. It's more like "let's eat now".....oh, well. And OMG! Daito looks so sexy.....I'm not a huge fan of his hairstyle, but I love his clothes. I want his outfit- haha, I tend to wear boyish kinds of clothes cause I'm a sole believer in "comfort over fashion". I tend to irritate my mom, friends, cousins and aunts with my fashion sense cause they themselves are fashionistas..... Onion XD Sucks for them, I guess.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:23 pm

312. oh man you guys, my computer finally got moved to my room. It was in the middle of the house before, in the dining room, so I'd always have to be careful about my parents looking over my shoulder.

NOW I CAN LOOK AT ANYTHING I WANT, MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:12 am

313. @cinnamon, isn't great to have the freedom to look at WHATEVER YOU WANT! IT"S AWESOME RIGHT?! and omg mango, i'm the same way! i like the masculine style clothing more than girly. that's why i have alot more blazers and i just recently bought some combat boots! and daito got some MAD style,, like this picture.... I WANT TO RIP THAT JACKET OFF HIM! I WANT THAT JACKET FOR MYSELF! I LOVE IT!! Onion Nosebleed

Spoiler:
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Congrats Cinnamon! I've always had a labtop to myself so I never experienced having to be careful in hiding what I do online.....but I can assure you that having your own freedom to do whatever you want online without worry is amazing!

And Lychee....I love Daito's outfit! The only thing I don't like is the color- orange is my most hated color.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:15 am

315. **gasp** mango, you don't like orange?? well actually, i don't like that color much myself either. but daito pulled it off well! maybe if he gone with red or white maybe it would have been better! but you know, i've been told that you can get clothes custom made for a decent price. you go to a tailor and they take your measurements and then you can show them a pic of something and they can make it for you. as for me, i really couldn't find a decked out tailor that can do all that, even some tailors have fabric that you can chose from! anywho, mango, i wanted to recommend a drama for you to watch if you haven't seen it. there is a live-action version of "skip-beat" with siwon and donghae! so far so good for me, ppl have been saying that it's following the manga! just thought i let you know Onion Thumbs Up
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:43 am

Really? I didn't know "skip beat" was made into a live action. I own the DVD and read a few chapters, but the story never really pulled me. But if your recommending it, I'll watch it tonight! Also I wish I can recommend you something, but I don't watch dramas often....I can recommend you anime and manga though......XD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 am

317. you guys my break is over today and I'm not looking forward to going back to school...over the break, I'd go to bed around midnight, wake up around 11AM. But for school I have to wake up at 6, so it's like "WHAT, THIS IS LIKE THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FOR ME." (I did go to bed early, though, luckily.)
    so sleepy though. >w<

also waaah I wanna watch more drama and anime but this is when we get all our semester-end projects that make up a big part of our marks, so I have to do so much homework and have no time for watching things.
    It was bad enough trying to watch Fruits Basket and Midori no Hibi over the break because it was like "AUGH I WANT TO WATCH THIS BUT HOMEWORK BUT I WANT TO WATCH THIS." I ended up finishing both of them. >w<

I hope I don't fall asleep in class today. XD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:14 pm

318. aww cinnamon, good luck with school! just try to find a routine to do your homework and still have some time left over for yourself. that's what i do! Onion Thumbs Up and mango, you can recommend me some anime if you want! and omg guys, i post a new pic from ouran the movie on the "ouran movie pictures thread" and it's PRETTY AMAZING! i got it via facebook!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Ganbatte Cinnamon!!! School sucks but we all must deal with it. My teachers told me yesterday that if I keep skipping my duty at the hospital (I've been absent for 3 days straight) they'll tell my parents. They're giving me one more chance so I have to attend tommorrow. I'm so screwed.........The reason why I've been skipping is because I'm thinking of changing courses. I don't have the passion for the medical field and I'm thinking that I should have taken English Lit or Edu......gaaawwdddd, I don't know how to tell my parents!!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Good luck, Cinnamon! School is just a pain in the butt!

Urg, guys, my eye is all sore. e_o Like, not my eyeball, but around it on the corner and on my eyelid. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING.

AND LYCHEE, IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR RECCOMENDATIONS FOR ANIME/MANGA

WATCH FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD -shot-
    AND READ FAIRY TAIL. xD I like the manga better than the anime, though I do love the manga but FAIRY TAL. DO IT.

xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 pm

321. Thanks, guys. :3 It's the last two weeks before exams too, so I have so many projects, and then my English teacher was like "TRALALA, HAVE A WRITING ASSIGNMENT, GUYS!" and like the entire class was just muttering "psht yeah right, this isn't a summative, I'm not doing it."
    BUT YOU GUYS, both my exams this semester (I'm only taking three courses instead of four because I love having a spare, and there's no exam for Writer's Craft) are BEFORE the anime convention I'm going to at the end of the month. FUCK YES. I will have done EVERYTHING for that semester. GUILT FREE CON-GOING. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER.

Also Mango, I hope you find the courage to tell your parents. Because really, if you're not enjoying it, you should stop. If you'd rather do something different with your life, it's better to change now when you can still get training fairly easily for it. It'll become harder later on in life.

and taco I hope your eye region feels better soon. >.<
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:24 pm

322. taco i hope you eye gets better! and mango, i agree with cinnamon. YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR PARENTS!! if they get mad then it's ok, cuz it's your life after all! ganbatte mango!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 am

Corner of Woe ......thanks Cinnamon and Lychee. I'll send them an email later- but I'll say that it's my friend with this problem and he needs advice but I don't know what to say to him so I'm asking my parents for help. My parents will probably figure out it's about me, but I'm not ready to talk to them about this. I rather email first cause I know they'll call me this weekend to talk to me. I went to hospital duty today and now definitey sure that I'm doing the wrong thing..........URGHHHHHH!!!!! Onion To Kill
    And Taco, good luck with your eye! If it doesn't get better in 1-2 days, go get meds for it.

Oh! And Lychee, I'll recommend you anime when I come back from school later- I'm too busy worrying about my future right now XD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:38 pm

324. **sigh** oh life... why do you have to be soo difficult! and mango, i guess telling your parents that your friend has a problem is ok, but I still think you should tell them cuz it's almost a lie and then you have to cover up that lie with more lies.. it's not good my dear!! good luck my dear mango! and for those who are all in stress or not feeling good.. here is yusuke spam to cheer you up!! love you guys! <3

Spoiler:
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 pm

So I totally missed the post about Mango's issue. D:

I'M SORRY MY DEAR

I LUB YOU ;A;
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:21 pm

326. augh I stayed up late last night to work on homework and when I woke up I was so dead that I ended up only going to class for the morning, since I needed to be there for English to work with my group on the project.
    buuut I went home and had a gorgeous nap. XD

and also turns out I have more time on two of my summative projects so I'm super stoked. >w<

ALSO for another part of the Writer's Craft one, we have to write one fiction piece and one nonfiction piece based around our theme (mine is "wizards" because I'm awesome and wanted to use Lord of the Rings), so on Saturday I'm dressing up like a wizard, going to a big mall downtown, pretending to be a wizard, and documenting reactions. I'm so excited. I'm gonna go into the pharmacy and be like, "Hey, do you guys have any unicorn horn or porcupine quills? I need it for a potion..."
    (I will be bringing my sister so she can watch from a distance to make sure nothing bad happens, and carry my coat and stuff, and I will get her to take pictures. XD)
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:29 am

Haha...that's sounds awesome Cinnamon. I'd never have the guts to do that (unless I have friends who are doing it with me). Grrr.....I have to finish my projects (I'll do it this weekend)! And I'll email my parents this weekend as well. Gosh I'm so busy.......

Also, thanks for the support Taco! Since your in the medical field as well, can I ask you something- If you were not taking a medical course, could you imagine yourself doing something else? Do you think someone with NO passion for medicine could ever be a good nurse?

Oh, and Lychee! The anime I recommend you is "Kyo Kara Maoh". You should watch it- it's suuuupppppeeeerrrrrr good!!! And it's one of my faves. Also, guys......the anime "New Prince of Tennis" (sequel to Prince of tennis) came out last week!!! I'm so excited to watch the upcoming episodes.....
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:17 am

328. haha I'm nervous but I've already told everyone it's what I'm doing, and my sister will be close at hand, though hopefully not too obviously trailing me. XD I have this moon and stars robe dress thing I picked up from some thrift store (I think) years ago, and it's perfect for the costume. >w<
    hopefully I won't be kicked out of anything. XD I'm going for weird looks and stuff, not anything drastic, so I will be trying to be subtle and just kind of casually asking cashiers for wizarding things.

It's downtown, though, so while it's more crowded, it might not be as bad as if I'd done it in a closer mall. There are more people and therefore more types of people (including odd ones) downtown. X3
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:25 pm

329. all i can say is OMG I WANT THIS!!! NOW!

Spoiler:
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Dude.

I feel nothing for this field. I mean, I like helping people and all, but it's just...I dunno. I feel nothing and I just roll with it without a care. That's how I am with most of the things I do any way. I mean, it's a good career and I can make good money as an MA, but I just feel nothing for it. I almost feel apathetic sometimes. I go through the day with just a "meh" attitude and that's it.

I'm pretty much just doing it just to do it.

And to make my mom happy.

Nothing else out there interests, me, honestly. I wanna be a writer someday, but it's like, I just can't finish anything. It's annoying because I love writing, and I know I can do writing while working as an MA.

But it's just...

Meh.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Double post because I can.

I'm feeling really down today. I don't know why.

Onion OTL
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:49 pm

330. aw taco!
    Don't feel down, you're an awesome person.

If you want some giggles I suggest damnyouautocorrect.com. I hadn't checked it in a while so I've got pages and pages of new posts and I'm absolutely dying over here. XD

aside from that I heartily recommend cute animal videos on YouTube. Very Happy
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Ahaha, thanks, Cinnamon. <3

I watched some Super Junior and GD & Top and now I feel a bit better. xD
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:14 pm

MOAR POSTS.

I'm filling out an application for a position as an EKG Tech at my nearby hospital. I have my certification for EKG and all I need to do if finish my externship for me to get it in the mail. Even though I said above I'm a bit meh for the MA thing, I do like doing EKGs, since it isn't that hard.

PLUS. If I get hired, the hospital had it's own school, and that school has a program that I REALLY wanted to do in the first place for Ultrasound Technician. And if I work there, the hospital can help pay for me to go to school to do that. 8DDDDD! So I'm happy about that because while I am "Meh" about MA, I really wanna do Ultrasound Technician. <3
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:21 pm

333. YAY TACO. Very Happy That's excellent, I'm glad you're able to do that. >w<

meanwhile I gotta figure out what I even wanna do with my life. XD I'm taking an extra year of high school just so I can have a bit more time and take a few more courses. I'm leaning toward fashion, but the fashion industry is such a fierce and fast-paced place...I also really like writing but I'm pretty sure I'm not good enough to make it my occupation, so it'll probably remain a hobby. >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:36 am