Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
blackbalsam
Tamakisnipples
crunchystuff
Keshia
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Tacoko
12 posters

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 8 Empty Re: Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000!

Post by Laila007 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:03 pm

176. HAHAH meatball. no i want to fit in the food category, so i did my research and i think i got it.. what about moo shu! or is that too weird?
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Fook ya! Count to 1,000,000! - Page 8 Mushu02

can we call you Moo?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:59 pm

TACO USED: BANANA.

IT WASN'T THAT EFFECTIVE.

TACO BLACKED OUT.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:04 pm

179. taco don't feel blacked out! Hug mooo hmmm not bad.. some ppl used to call me Michy how about that?
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:54 pm

180. you guys I just threw up from anxiety because everything about the movie night my anime club is holding is fucking up. ;-;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:16 pm

181. OMG R U SERIOUS! GO DRINK SOME GINGER ALE RIGHT NOW! and don't freak out plz! just stay calm!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Omg Ele! Why are you freaking out? Just calm down and drink some sprite to settle your stomach. Just replace your anxiety with the feeling of "I don't care, whatever floats the boat" and you'll be just fine.

@Laila: Moo Shu? That reminds me of that tiny red dragon from Mulan! I don't like it- I saw an image of that and it's not attractive looking...You deserve a good-looking food name!!! And 'Moo' doesn't work neither since it's not a food. You could be called 'Milk' or 'Beefy' instead?? Onion XD .... Headesk Sweatdrop Sorry, just joking. I have a friend named Michelle- her nickname is 'Mitch'.

What about 'Lychee'?? It reminds me of 'Laila' and it has a good ring to it.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:13 am

183. hmmm not bad.... lychee.. I LIKE IT! Onion Thumbs Up i have tried lychee.. it tastes like roses and I like roses.. .aww i'm a fruit that tastes like a rose.. NOT TO SHABBY MANGO DEAR! Cunnin Onion Idea me like.... i vote lychee...

and don't forget peeps, your nicknames are good too... like mango--bright color sweet... and cinnamon-- boosts mood and keeps you awake, and taco is like the perfect indulge food!! YAY FOR AWESOME FOOD NAMES!

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:44 am

YAY! 2 votes for Lychee! What do you guys think-Cinnamon, Taco and whoever wants to put their 2 cents in?
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:55 am

185. Sounds like a plan!

also re: anxiety and sickness: A lot of stuff regarding the pizza was messing up; we had to order earlier than when sign-ups were finished, because the pizza place my friends told me to use (instead of the one we usually use) needed to order in the whole wheat dough because Ontario's got some stupid shit about healthy eating and we have to serve whole wheat dough.

Problem is, sign ups go from Tuesday until Friday at lunch, and the movie night is Friday evening. But we had to order on Wednesday afternoon. So, because we had more people sign up the first two days, I over-ordered pizza, thinking the same amount would sign up for the remaining days.

But we had less, and the pizza place was also way more expensive than I thought, so we need to cut down the order ASAP or we can't afford it.

But I'm just really worried that we'll make the pizza guy angry in all of this, or my friends whom I put in charge of pizza won't be able to change the order. I do have backup money at the very worst, but it's tapping into funds from other club fundraisers, meaning we won't have even made any profit from this.

I'm also sleep deprived and stressed from the amount of homework I've had lately and a few other problems (most of which have now been resolved) with the movie night.

So I basically spent last night crying in my mother's arms and throwing up (in the sink, not in her arms XD), hoping my friends (who are friends with the pizza guy so it's better if they do it, plus I have intense phone anxiety, and at that point I wouldn't have even been able to talk on the phone anyways) would be able to sort this out.

Still hasn't been resolved. I just hope it is before it's too late.
    Onion Stress Load
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 am

MICHY IT IS.

AND

CINNAMON BABY WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? D:
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:06 pm

182. my god cinnamon, it seems like you are the only one doing all the work!! isn't there anybody there to help you out.. i would talk to the club and say "listen, i need help. I can't do this on my own." and taco dear the vote for my food name is "lychee" what do you think?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Cinnamon (sorry, I'm more comforable with this name than Ele) do what Lychee says and get help! This is a CLUB so you're not alone. If your club members don't want to help, then FORCE THEM!!! Or do what I would do- drop everything and quit. I do that for group projects when I can't handle all the stress that was force upon me. Afterwards, my group mates would apologize and help me. But I'm not sure if it'll work for you since my friends are used to my tantrums already- your club mates might just get pissed off at you.

So best plan- GET HELP!!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Lycheeeeeee

and dudes, I would be one to leave my keys in the car. -sighs-

But we got them out with the spare keys soooo

yeah

-dies-
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:30 pm

185. it went alright, thank everything. >.<
    (and also Mango it's cool if you call me Cinnamon or Ele, your choice, I respond to both)

Yeah, I was getting help from my friends, it's just that I was so sleep deprived and as one of the club heads, anything going wrong falls on my head, so I was getting super stressed about it.
    Also I think the throwing up wasn't just anxiety...I felt better about the movie night this morning but I threw up my breakfast, and I've been queasy all day (still am). Think I've got a stomach bug or something.
    Onion Tantrum

but it went fiiine EXCEPT MY PIKACHU HEADBAND BROKE. ;-; I worked hard on thaaat. But I can make another one and that was the worst thing that happened so no big deal.

also my friend owed me 50 cents because I left it on the floor of his truck when he drove a bunch of us home once (I didn't realise my purse was open), and he paid it back to me today...with a half-dollar coin. SO STOKED. I WANTED ONE OF THOSE FOR AGES. A lot of establishments don't even recognise them because they're in circulation but so underused. Very Happy
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Cinnamonnnn , I'm glad it went well! And you know what's better than 50 cent coins? THE GOLD DOLLARS. I FEEL LIKE A PIRATE WHEN I HAVE ONE. Haha

I downloaded the Fairy Tail OST and my fucking Goooood. It is so perfect. ;A; know that the OST will definitely help me write my fanfic jghsahaghgahghaglhallsjfufw
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:21 pm

186. Oh, are they legit gold, or just the gold-coloured 1$ coins? Because those are pretty much what we always use in Canada. We don't have 1$ bills, we have the coins. We call them loonies cuz there's a loon on one side. We call the 2$ coins toonies.

Although I have a story related to them and pirate gold...
    How Christmas works in my family is that we have Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family, and, being German, we open presents then. All the adults (my grandparents, my parents, and my aunt and uncle) have to give all the kids (myself, my sister, and my two cousins) something, and then they do a secret Santa among themselves.
    Well.
    Last year, my mom was like "open this bin last", pointing to a big plastic bin behind the tree.
    So after all the presents, my mom explains that it's for all four of us kids. We drag it out, and inside are four small cardboard treasure chests, painted by my mom to look sort of realistic. On top are tags with pirate-related clues, each applying to one of us four (for example, my sister's was something about a siren because she sings a lot, and mine had something to do with fashion).
    We open up each of ours, and inside each of them are a bunch of chocolate loonies (basically there are loonies and toonies made of chocolate and wrapped with foil to imitate a real coin), and a bag. Inside the bag is FIFTY DOLLARS. ALL IN LOONIES.
    I was like, "MOM. WHAT THE HELL. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT WHAT THE HELL."

I ended up bringing some of it to a con without getting it exchanged for bigger bills, so I actually paid for a yaoi manga entirely in 1$ coins. >w<
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:39 pm

I think they're legit gold. I dunno. But they're still awesome. xD

Awwwwh, that's really cuuuuute. <3
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:22 pm

That's nice- you must have had a fun Christmas. Since I can't celebrate Christmas with my family (I'm in the Philippines while my family's in Hawaii) I just settle to eat dinner, watch DVD's and sleep on Christmas. I open my presents (which is usually money because my grandparents don't really buy me presents, they just hand me money) and that's that. I usually tend to open my friend's presents as soon as they give it to me- before Christmas. Holidays aren't really much to me since I'm not together with my family.

In Canada, you guys don't have paper bills??? You pay all in coins???
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:49 pm

189. We have paper bills, just not 1$ ones. >w< We have $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 paper bills. We have 1c, 5c, 25c, 50c (rarely used, hence why I'm so stoked, but it is legal tender), $1, and $2 coins.

My mom's giving us fifty bucks all in loonies was just her being weird and pirate-y. XD
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Hahaha, that's cool. xD

Ugh, today I'm doing laundry and I have to hang up my clothes and hdgfhdghlajdhajdhf My externship starts tomorrow! hdhfkdsakl -nervous wreck- AHHHHH!

I can't wat for Christmas, though. fdjhjlsa I'm making a cheesecake and fgkgdjk;sa

Fuck, I still need to draw those Christmas drawings I promised some of my friends. hfjhklajdkljksjkjfdkakl; -dies-
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:54 pm

191. guys, i've been a little M.I.A. but omg i'm sooo flipping tired. I had to close last night and we didn't close till MIDNIGHT!! and then we had to clean the damn store which we didn't finish till 3:30 Am!! and then by the time i came home and went to bed it was 4:00 am.. and then they want me to come back and CLOSE AGAIN! HELLZ NO!! i DON"T THINK SO!! and ppl are getting ruder and crazier and no offense you guys, i know the holidays are supposed to be fun and exciting. but i kinda want it to end already!! ppl are getting nasy!!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:00 pm

192. awwwh, it is a stressful time. I like the holidays but not the ferocious shopping aspect of it. And people are so horrible about it, too. Like, really, shopping is not the spirit of Christmas, guys. >.<
    As a kid I loved the presents, but now I just like spending time with my family, and maybe getting a thing or two that I've had my eye on. The family we spend Christmas with is around a two to three hour drive away, so we don't get to see them that frequently, and I like to see them. :3

(also my aunt and uncle and cousins have a super cute big dog. Last Christmas was her first with them, and me and my sister were sitting on the floor opening presents and handing them out to others, and suddenly we'd have this long nose looking over our shoulder. It was adorable. >w<)
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:32 pm

I agree- the stores are crazy at this time of year! I went to the mall yesterday and I got into a tug-of-war fight with some b**** who wouldn't let go of a cute bear beanie I was getting for one of my friends. I won though cause I pierced my nails into her arms and ran to the counter when she let go. I'm a fierce shopper and if I want something, I'll get it Gleaming Onion Eyes I like shopping so the craziness of shopping this time of year is fun for me. I hate clothes-shopping though cause staring at clothes for more than 5 minutes makes me dizzy- especially since I have no fashion sense.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:05 am

194. wow mango, that's cool that you are a fierce shopper Onion Thumbs Up but blah guys it STILL SUCKS!! and i work christmas eve too!! but luckily i don't close! man, i need some cheering up!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:00 am