Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+59
crunchystuff
AnimaSola86
hami
Vanilla-Fool
carousels
Shensation
Silvia
Emelie
Jolanniiee
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Mrs.Takagi
Beelzenef
Choco
Laila007
OotoroKyouya
Fidei-Avi
Keshia
diasleepy
Akira14
Lala
ForeverPurity
Repetition
Jenavieve
demonslayermiu
spain
edlws-x
MangaMistrezz
Emmy
seaweed
enggrrl
strife89
Oddy
trixi
RandomTanuki
yumiko27
Fran A. F.
nipplespvmk
KiraKiraNipples
Fujioka Haruhi
yanie
HopeHazard
PurinsesuNipples
sakura199
damselunderstress
ManpeiFanservice
Nippletoast
jade
Cinnamonipples
りんちゃん
Zephyr<3
JennyJukes
awesome_nipples
xinping2016
Otaku-Nipples
Tamakisnipples
Nipples Admin
usa-chan
Isidarnipples
63 posters

Member Introduction Post

blackbalsam
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Member Introduction Post - Page 4 Empty Re: Member Introduction Post

Post by blackbalsam Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 am

Isidarnipples wrote:Inspired by yanie who said
    yanie wrote:Hi everyone, I'm a new commoner here. I guess I'm the only one here who has never joined the live chat? Pls be good to me Smile Since this isn't a member introduction thread, I'll just go straight to the point.

So! An introduction post! Tell us about you, what you do/like, who you are on other websites, what we should call you, favourite Ouran character, Ouran OTP, how you got into Ouran...whatever you want!

Hello everyone!

After stalking (cos that what one would call an action of silent following and then getting high for all the love, cuteness and adorkness going on), as I was saying, after stalking this Ouran forum, tumbler, TBS official website and what not else concerning Ouran, I have finally decided to join as well.

I'm blackbalsam (you are welcome to shorten it as you wish), 20+α years old. Very Happy Right now, I'm finishing my studies in Belgium and then returning back to my origins of East Europe to finish studies there (haha yup, I'm basically using a five digited thing people tend to call 'hand' and anything pair of it comes across to conquer the world in silence) Onion Study

How did I get into Ouran? For me it all goes the other way around - from end to beginning. I've been a fan of Yamamoto Yusuke ever since I started watching Jdrama (which is like 3 years). In April-May 2011 when there came an announcement of YY to play main role in Ouran live-action, for the sake of knowledge and curiosity what Ouran Koukou Host Club was about I HAD to watch anime. Ninja Finished in two days and was craving for more. Look for "2nd season" ended with a defeat, so I got hooked up to Bisco san's manga. With exams, university, summer internships etc. I managed to finish it just before the start of live-action. Through-out my journey of getting familiar with Ouran, I guess, twins were/are the ones who were/are capable to touch some soft spot Onion :3 Sigh I like all characters and I can relate to all of them, to some more than to others but I was/am always looking forward to everyone - their emotions, actions and character development, and most importantly to their interactions on and off screen.

With no further ado,

yoroshiku onegaishimasu Onion Bows
    Jolanniiee
    Jolanniiee
    Commoner

Post by Jolanniiee Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Hellooooooo!Very Happy
    My name is Joni and I hail from the US^^

I've been creeping on this forum as a guest for awhile and decided it was time to actually make an account. Oh and as a warning in advance, this is the first forum thing that I actually took the time to make an account on so please excuse me for my inexperience (n00bness haha) I also made a tumbler account, but I don't know how to work that either.....wow I fail XD

Well now that that's covered....

My hobbies include tennis,editing videos,and drawing^^ I think I've been into anime my whole life just never realized it. I used to watch movies like 'Castle in the Sky' and 'Spirited Away' when I was young(er) so that may have affected me.
    I got into Ouran just last year actually, and the way I found out about it was kinda weird. I was watching the anime Toradora and I saw this guy prancing around in 'Tamaki cosplay' Laughing At first I was like "Who's the blonde dude holding the rose?" but then I scrolled down and all of the comments were like "OMGZ TAMAKI!" I kinda felt left out because I didn't know who this 'Tamaki' was so I looked him up and fell in love with the amazing show that is Ouran! cheers

Before I post anything else I think all of you should know that I am a mega Hikaru Kaoru twincest shipper.
    Like I am hardcore....so hardcore that I made THIS!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_th-Nejcc I was pretty disappointed that they never kissed in the anime so I took it upon myself to make them kiss Twisted Evil and that was the result.

When I heard there was going to be a live action adaptation of Ouran I felt sick. I absolutely hate it when people make live actions of anime/cartoons because usually they end up ruining the show...but since this was Ouran I thought that I should give it a chance. I had extremely low expectations but I still agreed to watch it. Now I love it and everyone in it (especially the Takagi twins<3)

I hope you accept me into this forum where...uhh *looks up* "fangirls cry and panties fly!" haha XDD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:27 am

blackbalsam wrote:
    How did I get into Ouran? For me it all goes the other way around - from end to beginning. I've been a fan of Yamamoto Yusuke ever since I started watching Jdrama (which is like 3 years). In April-May 2011 when there came an announcement of YY to play main role in Ouran live-action, for the sake of knowledge and curiosity what Ouran Koukou Host Club was about I HAD to watch anime.
    YES ANOTHER PRE-OURAN YUSUKE FAN, HIGH FIVE. Very Happy
    (although I knew of the anime before Yusuke, I've been a fan for at least five years now. I've been a Yusuke fan for one year, and flipped shit when I found out he was acting in the live action. XD)
    blackbalsam
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    YES ANOTHER PRE-OURAN YUSUKE FAN, HIGH FIVE. Very Happy
    (although I knew of the anime before Yusuke, I've been a fan for at least five years now. I've been a Yusuke fan for one year, and flipped shit when I found out he was acting in the live action. XD)

Yeaaah, HIGH FIVE, buddy! cheers I'm glad YY is getting more recognition with every role he gets, it just proves that he has an ability to act (I might go on but after all it's not the Prince appreciation topic haha)

and by the way, that flipping shit part o-m-g it made me twirl on the ground lol
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:46 pm

I found out at 11:30 at night when I should have been doing homework. My parents were asleep. I wish I could have screamed. XD
    Emelie
    Emelie
    Commoner

Post by Emelie Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Hello! I'm Swedish and I like a lot of Japanese things; Visual kei, Dramas, Fashion, Cute things etc. I have studied some Japanese but understand very little. My favourite bands are: Versailles, Lareine, D, Luzmelt and The GazettE. My favourite dramas is (except Ouran High School Host Club) Nobuta wo Produce and Delicious Gakuin. My favourite movies is Star Wars, the original trilogy. I have a cat named Alice and I like drawing. I'm also interested in science.

I began watching Ouran High School Host Club some weeks ago, I saw it on Dramacrazy.com, but was a bit sceptical at first since I don't like the idea with Host clubs...but I ended up loving the drama anyway, I've got an obsession with the twins now, their love is so cute Gleaming Onion Eyes ...both the real and the fictional one. I think Manpei/Kaoru is prettiest in the drama. I also like Tamaki, I haven't watched the anime or read the manga yet...so, I don't want any spoilers.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:04 am

Emelie wrote:Hello! I'm Swedish and I like a lot of Japanese things; Visual kei, Dramas, Fashion, Cute things etc. I have studied some Japanese but understand very little. My favourite bands are: Versailles, Lareine, D, Luzmelt and The GazettE. My favourite dramas is (except Ouran High School Host Club) Nobuta wo Produce and Delicious Gakuin. My favourite movies is Star Wars, the original trilogy. I have a cat named Alice and I like drawing. I'm also interested in science.

I began watching Ouran High School Host Club some weeks ago, I saw it on Dramacrazy.com, but was a bit sceptical at first since I don't like the idea with Host clubs...but I ended up loving the drama anyway, I've got an obsession with the twins now, their love is so cute Gleaming Onion Eyes ...both the real and the fictional one. I think Manpei/Kaoru is prettiest in the drama. I also like Tamaki, I haven't watched the anime or read the manga yet...so, I don't want any spoilers.

Oh wow. So the drama is the first way you learnt of Ouran? Not through the manga or the anime? How are you liking it so far? (Also The GazettE, YAY. And Star Wars!! Very Happy)
    Emelie
    Emelie
    Commoner

Post by Emelie Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 am

Isidarnipples wrote:
    Emelie wrote:Hello! I'm Swedish and I like a lot of Japanese things; Visual kei, Dramas, Fashion, Cute things etc. I have studied some Japanese but understand very little. My favourite bands are: Versailles, Lareine, D, Luzmelt and The GazettE. My favourite dramas is (except Ouran High School Host Club) Nobuta wo Produce and Delicious Gakuin. My favourite movies is Star Wars, the original trilogy. I have a cat named Alice and I like drawing. I'm also interested in science.

Oh wow. So the drama is the first way you learnt of Ouran? Not through the manga or the anime? How are you liking it so far? (Also The GazettE, YAY. And Star Wars!! Very Happy)

Yes...I like it very mush Onion Love ...it's probably different for me since I didn't have a picture of how it should be before I saw it, I didn't have a picture of Tamaki in blond hair for example. Do you also like The GazettE and Star Wars? Smile

Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:08 am

Emelie wrote:
    Yes...I like it very mush Onion Love ...it's probably different for me since I didn't have a picture of how it should be before I saw it, I didn't have a picture of Tamaki in blond hair for example. Do you also like The GazettE and Star Wars? Smile

Well, in that case, I definitely reccomend the anime and manga to watch and read at some point! And yes, I do. Although I don't know much about The GazettE besides a few songs because of Kuroshitsuji. Star Wars though, I grew up with that.
    Silvia
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:56 am

Hello! I have been lurking in this forum for a while, but haven't found the right moment to 'barge in'. Then -BAM- Ouran has only got 2 episodes left, so I decided 'Whatever!!! I'll just post!!!!'

I REGRET NOTHING

So... I come from Hong Kong (so English is not my first language), where quite a lot of people have a fetish about Japan. I just started developing this interest 2 years ago, though, through Ouran. It was quite an interesting story actually. I was taking this course about subtitles, and in the last lesson the lecturer just made a little analysis on fansubs, and the example she chose was the Ouran anime, first episode. LOL This opened my path to absolute LOVE for Ouran! I think I have come to love the manga more than the anime, though. And I'm so happy that Ouran is getting a live action! Very Happy

My favourite character in Ouran is Kyouya and my OTP is TamaKyo (yes I've been a yaoi fangirl even before I encountered Ouran. And how could a fujoshi not find a yaoi ship to love in a story like Ouran? LOL). I occasionally ship HET pairings (e.g. Roy x Liza in Fullmental Alchemist) although there isn't such a ship that I 'love' in Ouran. I like Hatori-sensei's portrayal of TamaHaru but not as much as I do TamaKyo. LOL

I don't have a tumblr (I just found that Ouran Live Action tumblr by coincidence when I was searching information about the drama), and my blogs are almost defunct. I usually make posts in Chinese anyway, so perhaps it's not so important to know who I am outside this forum. Neutral All I can say about myself is that I just graduated and started working a couple of months ago.

And of course I would like to share all the Ouran love here! Very Happy
    Shensation
    Shensation
    Scholarship Student

Post by Shensation Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:57 am

Hello! I'm Shen and I'm a Nekozawa fangirl. In fact I'm probably THE Nekozawa fangirl judging by the massive amount of art, fic, and discussion I've generated. I'm a graduate student studying animation in San Francisco. its a pleasure to be here!
    carousels
    carousels
    Commoner

Post by carousels Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:06 am

HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS MRS YAMAMOTO AND I LIVE IN YUSUKE'S PANTS
    naw jk
    ...BUT SERIOUSLY

I go by Neka and I'm actually from Hong Kong, but Singapore is my home atm.
    When I'm not on the com I'm usually cosplaying, fixing up whipple/popin cookin' sets, gaming, sleeping and fixing up my gyaru closet.
    Technically my heart belongs to Naruto (I own fuckyeahsasunaruon tumblr, if any of you have heard of us!) but Ouran was one of the first proper anime/manga I ever watched, so it does mean a lot to me. I have the entire manga set sitting proudly on my bookshelf ^___^!

In other words...
    I've loved Yusuke since his appearance in Hana Kimi! 8D
    So I am usually rather biased towards him... hohoho.
    My favourite pairings are...well. I don't know,. I have the mindset that everyone should be with everybody or some other because everyone is so darn adorable I don't want to be biased and make the others sad ;A ; /rambling
    I do have a soft spot for the twins though, but shh no one knows x)

Tumblr - Fragicality
    Nipplechat - Carousels

That's about it, though if you ask I'd be willing to answer more questions if you guys have any ^^;
    I hope we all have fun in the forum fangirling!
    KEEP CALM & NIPPLE ON.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 am

carousels wrote:I've loved Yusuke since his appearance in Hana Kimi! 8D
    MEE TOO
    That was my first drama and I was all, "ahem, who is that rather dashing lad?" and looked up more stuff by him.
    carousels
    carousels
    Commoner

Post by carousels Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:03 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    carousels wrote:I've loved Yusuke since his appearance in Hana Kimi! 8D
    MEE TOO
    That was my first drama and I was all, "ahem, who is that rather dashing lad?" and looked up more stuff by him.

HE WAS AMAZING IN HANA KIMI WITH THE AURA THING
    i cannot explain how many times i just did the hands thing after watching it ;U ;
    so adorable *__*
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 am

oh gosh when he does the hands thing at the end of Atashinchi no Danshi, I lolled so hard.
    (Atashinchi no Danshi was made after Hana Kimi, has both Yusuke and Maki Horikita like Hana Kimi, and is produced, written, and directed by the same people as Hana Kimi.)
    carousels
    carousels
    Commoner

Post by carousels Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:12 am

ATASHICHI NO DANSHI.
    I will go look up on this ;U ;
    SOUNDS AMAZING.
    Vanilla-Fool
    Vanilla-Fool
    Commoner

Post by Vanilla-Fool Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi, i'm vanilla-fool.

I guess you can say that I'm a bit of an artist. I love to draw anything really xD. I'm a fangirl (Just not quite as rabid as Renge) and I have been waiting for them to make an Ouran Live Action ever since I relised they actually made anime into them xD

I write a little too, but not as much as I used to ^.^'

I have a deviantart account Mistress-Of-The-Maze, so if you wanna take a look, feel free :3

Anyways, Its nice to meet you all Very Happy
    hami
    Commoner

Post by hami Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:31 am

Hello, guys! *waves* Very Happy

Etto... I'm Hami, from Malaysia.

Had been an Ouran addict since last year (and I was so extremely happy when get to know that Ouran will be adapted to a live action series) Onion Love Eyes

I'd been an otaku since I was 6 or 7 years old (banzai for Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura!!) Laughing

Well, I have a FB account and Twitter account. And I also used Ameba (but rarely write nowadays as I'm so busy with my college... T_T )

Anyway, so great to meet another Ouran addicts here. Hope we can get well together and I wish this forum will keep alive till eternity. Kyahahaha!!! lol!
    AnimaSola86
    AnimaSola86
    Scholarship Student

Post by AnimaSola86 Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:56 am

Hello everyone! (I've finally decided to join the forum, after stalking the Ouran Live Action tumblr since its beginning...)

Well, I'm Daniela, 25-years-old (old fart, eh?...) and I'm from (Northern) Germany. I'm an Art History and German major at university, and I do consider myself an otaku (anime, manga, dorama, movies, seiyuu, actors, anything Japan really...).

I've been an Ouran fan for quite a while, OHSHC has been under the first animes I've watched and when I heard that it would be adapted into a live action series, my life had been complete I love you And when I then found out that none other than Yamamoto Yusuke would play Tamaki, my all-time-favorite character of Ouran, I died and went to heaven. (Oh the life and death of a fangirl...).

Well, I was VERY excited and until now, Ouran Live Action had not disappointed me. I can't wait for the movie to come out...
    Until then, I'll just re-watch all the episodes and I even started watching the anime again. Might as well read the manga again too.

And to make time pass by quicker, I decided to join the forum to meet other Ouran fangirls all around the world.
    Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, ne? cat
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:02 am

AnimaSola86 wrote:And when I then found out that none other than Yamamoto Yusuke would play Tamaki, my all-time-favorite character of Ouran, I died and went to heaven. (Oh the life and death of a fangirl...).

I'VE SAID THIS LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES
    BUT ME TOO, THAT WAS MY REACTION TOO!

Man I love this forum, my actions and reactions don't seem as odd when everyone is doing it. XD
    crunchystuff
    crunchystuff
    Commoner

Post by crunchystuff Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:18 am

Haiz! I'm crunchystuff Very Happy

Unlike most of you, I wasn't really an Ouran fan, but I am a huge fan of Super Sentai and Japanese stuff Onion Daydreaming
    So I found out about Ouran Live Action through youtube, and when I found out that Yamamoto Yusuke and Daito Shunsuke (I watched Hana-Kimi) were in this drama, I was like o_o. Then when I found out Chiba Yudai was playing Honey (aww, so cute), I was like O_O. Alas, when I saw that Manpei (retsu ftw~) was playing the twins along with Shinpei, I was like "DAMN MUST WATCH DIS".

I've been following this drama ever since episode 1, and I have got hooked ever since. Plus, the tumblr and forum is so awesome, with all this gifs and stuff Onion Love Eyes

I really love this fandom; that was why I decided to join this forum Smile Relieves a lot of stress from school and stuff and wastes a lot of my time Razz (I DUN CARE THOUGH Onion Laugh )

I know this is a fairly long rant...but yeah Smile
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:34 am

Best wishes from Germany to all of yoooou!

First I have to say that I'm stalking you for a long time now (especially the Takagi-Twins thread. Hey, I'm almost done xD' Then I'll probably reply to your posts)

My name is Mai and I'm 19 years old, blabla. Don't mind my 08/15 English, please.

Ouran High School Host Club was the first manga I've ever bought and I instantly fell in love with it. (Actually I saw some pictures of the twins and I was like: "asdfghj!!! Twins! Have to buy it! KNOW!!" *chrm* I really understand Bisco-San! Twins are just love. I don't have to mention that I was into twincest and now I'm even more?!

Host Club is just fascinating. It's not that it's a common Shoujo-Manga (I don't even like one of those). It's not only about Haruhi and Tamaki, it's about all the other characters, too! This manga makes me cry and smile (: That's why I'll love it to death!

Then I found the anime and that was like heaven! Even though it isn't as good as the manga (: And when I found out about the dorama... I nearly collapsed Dead Onion

I knew Yamamoto Yusuke and Daito Shunsuke from other doramas and now I'm totally obsessed with the Takagi twins (and Yanagishita Tomo *chrm*). They are just LOVE! And I know you girls love them too, that's why we'll get along pretty well with each other, I guess Onion Thumbs Up

Besides, I'm mostly listening to hard-rock et cetera. Die Toten Hosen, Rise Against, Papa Roach, Silverstein, Bring Me The Horizon, Callejón... ^^ I'm also drawing, but since I'm not that good... I prefer writing fanfictions! (About the Takagi Twins *-*). I mentioned it before to someone... I'd love to share them, but it's unfortunately impossible for me, because I can't translate all the phrases very well... The magic will get lost ._.

Ah... is there anything left to say? I'm glad to meet you, minna! Yoroshiku!

Onion Blush
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

HIIIIII.

I figured I should also say hello to the new members BECAUSE I AM SO COOL AND NICE LIKE THAT, YO.

Welcome, welcome all of you! 8D I am your resident Taco, the coolest cat here! YEAH BUDDY.
    arthoniel
    arthoniel
    Commoner

Post by arthoniel Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:20 am

Hello Smile I thought I'd join here because I <3 Ouran. I was first introduced to it because I go to Kawaii Con in Honolulu. I saw all these people in blue coats and asked what the anime was. When I got home I decided to look it up. That is when I watched the anime - which was about a year ago. I thought it was super cute. (Mostly the twins, lol) Then I heard about it becoming live action, and I thought they did a fine job of it Smile So, that is my Ouran story.

Also - I <3 J-dramas. I'm super addicted. Ever since I lived in Japan I've not been able to watch enough of them. Seems the best ones are based on manga/anime...but that may just be me. Razz I also run a fan subbing group called Renai fansubs, and that's about it! Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!
    devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 am

Hi everyone,

my name's Carly, I'm 19 and from Germany. On other sites I'm mostly known as devitto, too (though I wouldn't count on that because there are lots of other people who use that name, too Wink).

I don't even remember how I first got into Ouran High School Host Club, but I think it was because of a YouTube fanvideo - It's been a while.
    First I didn't like it, but when I rewatched it about 1 1/2 years ago I really LOVED it and read the manga, too. Though I didn't read for the last few months, so there are some pieces missing. Smile

I found the drama through the Hitachiin's actors Manpei and Shinpei, because I was a huge fan of them and heard they would act in it. I'm watching everything they do so that was natural. I was surprised how much I really liked it! And sad that it was so short, too.. Sad

I'm looking forward to the movie. Very Happy

My favorite characters are (and have been from the start) Kaoru and Hikaru. Hikaru a little more.. Wink
    (I'm still not into twincest, though. Wouldn't want to imagine something like that with my own twin sister.. Onion Wipes Sweat, h )

Favorite pairing.. I actually have none. Aw, I'm a loser. Onion Breeze

(and I absolutely adore those smileys / emoticons! That was the main reason to register on here.. Gleaming Onion Eyes )

Looking forward to meet everyone! Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:20 am