Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+59
crunchystuff
AnimaSola86
hami
Vanilla-Fool
carousels
Shensation
Silvia
Emelie
Jolanniiee
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Mrs.Takagi
Beelzenef
Choco
Laila007
OotoroKyouya
Fidei-Avi
Keshia
diasleepy
Akira14
Lala
ForeverPurity
Repetition
Jenavieve
demonslayermiu
spain
edlws-x
MangaMistrezz
Emmy
seaweed
enggrrl
strife89
Oddy
trixi
RandomTanuki
yumiko27
Fran A. F.
nipplespvmk
KiraKiraNipples
Fujioka Haruhi
yanie
HopeHazard
PurinsesuNipples
sakura199
damselunderstress
ManpeiFanservice
Nippletoast
jade
Cinnamonipples
りんちゃん
Zephyr<3
JennyJukes
awesome_nipples
xinping2016
Otaku-Nipples
Tamakisnipples
Nipples Admin
usa-chan
Isidarnipples
63 posters

Member Introduction Post

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Member Introduction Post - Page 3 Empty Re: Member Introduction Post

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 am

Wow, so...you speak the language I speak (English), the language I wish I'd learned (German), and the language I want to learn (Japanese). XD
    (I'm half German, my grandparents came over to Canada after WWII and my mom's first language is German. I wish they'd taught me as a kid. >w<)
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:25 am

Everyone I speak to wants to learn German ^_^ I love the language. I learned it because I wanted to live in Berlin when I turned eighteen haha. Japanese is a fun language too <3 I love it because I can use my cutesy voice and it doesn't sound weird as it would using English *_* It's a shame I don't know anyone to speak Japanese with, so I speak to myself in Japanese and if it wasn't for anime I probably would have forgotten the language >_<

I really want to conquer French as my next language!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:46 am

ahaha as a Canadian, I had mandatory French classes until grade 9.
    Then I dropped it because the language didn't really interest me, and I haven't regretted that decision. Since I wasn't in Immersion (basically, most of the classes are taught in French right from when you enter school in Kindergarten), I wasn't learning that much anyways. I can still kind of read French, but as for writing, speaking, or understanding spoken French, I'm usually lost (mind you, native speakers usually speak a language pretty fast so it's harder to understand spoken).
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 am

Yeah that's the same as it is here in Malta. I'm fluent in the language, but since I lived in Australia 90% of my life I am not used to the very fast paced Maltese so when I watch Maltese TV I really have to focus or I won't get what they're talking about.

I love being multi-lingual or whatever haha. I think knowing more than English is a beautiful thing! I really want my child to be able to speak at least 3 languages. English, Maltese (being as it's my native) and then a language of his/her choice Very Happy Well, could be 4 if her father's a non-english native Razz*cough*hotjapanesefather*cough*
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:49 am

Keshia wrote:*cough*hotjapanesefather*cough*
    high five for the same husband plans. XD
    I REGRET NOTHING
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:54 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Keshia wrote:*cough*hotjapanesefather*cough*
    high five for the same husband plans. XD
    I REGRET NOTHING

Member Introduction Post - Page 3 Tumblr_lqd6b5fE3H1qd8nrro2_500
    Fidei-Avi
    Fidei-Avi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Saving the world... Or under your bed, whichever makes you happier.

Post by Fidei-Avi Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:43 am

Egad! Am I too late to the party?!?! *Wheezes in and out, nearly collapsing on the ground*

Well, to the point...*Clears throat* Hi. My name's Faith. You can call me by that.. or my username Fidei-Avi, Fei, Feipo, Phil, Fataku, or whatever floats your boat, suits your fancy, and blows your hair away!

I'm 18 years old, of Filipino decent, and I live in the United States. I love to write stories and I own a website with my friends where ... we do just that. Write. Write poems, lyrics, roleplay, and just rant about life. I've been drawing since I could remember ... remembering. lol, but as far as manga/anime is concerned, I started getting into that around 7th grade... I'm quite picky on the fictions that I watch and read. If you were to ask me why I don't like something or enjoy something over another, I'll spend an hour talking about it. I'm a big monologue'r when it comes to life. It's my thing.

In regards to Ouran, my experience goes in this order: Kyouya's glasses --> Anime --> Fanfics --> Manga --> Live Action. Lol, I mean this seriously. And because of that order, my favorite character is Kyouya and my OTP is KyoHaru (TamaHaru at a close second... maybe tied with KyoTama... but I'm still deciding that. HAH!) Ouran is my all-time favorite out of the Shoujo manga's because of Bisco's talent to combine parody, comedy, romance, drama into one manga, and to give it a perfect balance of each. I don't think there's much to dislike about OHSHC if any! <3

In the Shounen side of the manga spectrum, I'm a big Bleach fan(IchiRuki fu fu ;D). I'm also a Hetalia fanatic. I also I enjoy many other anime/manga, but if I were to list those, then I'd have to list my reasons; and I'm sure you all need to eat at some point, lol.

Websites Very Happy
    Tumblr: http://randomepicphailforeternity.tumblr.com/ (Don't use this one very often. I'm still trying to get into it. xD) I just go by Faith there...
    Deviant-Art: http://fidei-avi.deviantart.com/ <--Fidei-Avi!
    My Personal Pride and Joy: http://authorsbeat.webs.com/ <-- Here, they just call me by my name or ~Fei. Same goes for when I'm on Bleach Asylum.

I hope I didn't put you to sleep with my rambling. xD
    Again, my name is Faith, and I'm glad to be here. Very Happy
    OotoroKyouya
    OotoroKyouya
    Sushi

Post by OotoroKyouya Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Hello, I'm Teacup!

You may know me as the person who brought you the Kyouyan cat GIF's on tumblr. I got into Ouran during high school when a GUY friend told me I should watch it. Ouran is very close to my heart because the members remind me of my friends and how we exploit and harass each other. A lot of the best parts of my high school life was ingrained with Ouran so it's very special to me. You know what? The funny thing is we also used to hang out in our high school's music room (which we later dubbed as the "Third Music Room" because it was on the third floor, lol). It was so nice using that place. Without permission. Ah, memories.

At first I didn't really have a favorite Ouran character. Tamaki was too flamboyant for me. Kyouya was... Well, Kyouya reminded me too much of myself so I thought if he were a real person, we would be enemies. I like Mori and Honey but they're not exactly my favorites. Haruhi is too normal. I don't know what really happened but one day I realized that Kaoru was my favorite member (sorry, Hikaru). Oh, and Nekozawa, too. I like Nekozawa. We both need to stay away from sunlight (yes, guys, that condition exists). If you point hard light on my face, I WILL HURT YOU, I SWEAR.

Since my post is already this long and I can't do anything about it, let's make it longer.
    My livechat name is teacup. My tumblr is teacup-kun. I can't stay under the sun (or any heat for that matter) for too long. I almost always wake up in a really, really bad mood unless there is food involved. Oh, and I ship Kyouya x Ootoro. They should get married.

Yep, nice to meet you all.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Hey everyone! my name is michelle, but I love the name Laila and therefore is my display name! LOL! I live in the U.S. and im a college student. I recently started watching anime during the summmer because I really had nothing to do. While searching for animes, i went to many sites trying find a show to watch. Many recommended to watch ouran. so when i watched the anime I LOVED IT which led me to read the manga and now watch the live action! I joined this forum basically because I love the warmth and kindness here and I thought I should be a part of it and share the love for this show! My fav character in the anime is MORI! i thought he was sooo sexy! I STILL THINK HE"S SEXY! next the twins are amazing and i wish they were with me RIghT NOW! they are so fun! I didn't like kyoya until i watched the live action. anyways, nice to meet all of you!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:38 pm

OotoroKyouya wrote: Oh, and Nekozawa, too. I like Nekozawa. We both need to stay away from sunlight (yes, guys, that condition exists). If you point hard light on my face, I WILL HURT YOU, I SWEAR.
    I can't stay under the sun (or any heat for that matter) for too long.

HIGH FIVE FOR PHOTOSENSITIVITY.
    If you're as bad as Nekozawa, then I'm not as bad as you. But I also do not do well under intense heat or sun. I carry an umbrella around everywhere, especially during summer, for that reason. >w<
    OotoroKyouya
    OotoroKyouya
    Sushi

Post by OotoroKyouya Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:HIGH FIVE FOR PHOTOSENSITIVITY.
    If you're as bad as Nekozawa, then I'm not as bad as you. But I also do not do well under intense heat or sun. I carry an umbrella around everywhere, especially during summer, for that reason. >w<

SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME! Oh, my condition's not as bad as Nekozawa's but I do get rashes when it's hot. It's bad during the summer, though. That's why I usually stay indoors. And it's just weird because I live in a tropical country so I'm supposed to be used to sunlight and heat. Neutral
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 am

I don't get a rash, but I end up feeling really nauseous and get a huge headache if left in sun and heat for too long. >w<

I live in Canada. So it's pretty much either fucking hot or fucking cold most of the time. XD
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:53 am

Canada....10 months of winter, 2 months of bad skiing (or roadwork, depending on how the joke goes where you're from).

I'm from Southern Ontario (but not Toronto). Having just spent 2 months hiding in my apartment with my ac on here in Japan (and possibly another to go), I miss Canadian weather. I know I will also miss winter, and snow. But I guess I'll get enough of that when I go home for Christmas.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 am

are you kidding.
    I'm in southern Ontario too, and it's been FUCKING HOT this summer. Like, record breaking temperatures.

Canada is basically where you can get heat stroke and frost bite easily within months of each other. XD
    Choco
    Choco
    Commoner

Post by Choco Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:19 am

Hello everybody ~ <3 My username is Choco, nice to meet you ^_^
    I'm from Barcelona, Spain, I'm 17 years old and... I love this dorama, it's fantastic! Onion Starry Eyes I am in hype because I discovered that Nakamura Masaya is married with Yaguchi Mari, one of my favourites integrants of Morning Musume <3 So, I'm in love with both <3 <3 What to say? Uhm... I can perfectly understand english, but I can't write it very well, I've failed at school :_D
    Well, nothing more to say! Please treat me well <3 <3
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Hello,
    I'm Beelzenef. I've come to forget my real name since the man with his hand up my bum refuses to call me by it.

Or, you know.... call me Amanda. Corner of Woe I like tumblr, but I rarely get on and I have one follower. I just stalk people... If you couldn't tell, I'm horrible at introductions to the point that it is almost physically painful. I spend a majority of my time on the internet and playing videogames while I study other countries and languages that I hope to visit one day. See, even thought I'm a huge hermit crab, I have dreams of being a traveling, super attractive, and lovable person! For now, I will remain in this state of hatred I have for every possible life partner in my area until I leave and eventually take over the world.
    I'm actually really shy in real life and I have bad anxiety so I ramble on and on while I'm on the internet so I seem cool when I'm really not, lol.
    Wall ... Onion
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Beelzenef wrote:I've come to forget my real name since the man with his hand up my bum refuses to call me by it.

OH MY GOD. I totally didn't make the connection to your username at first and my face was actually legit like
    Onion Sweat

I should go to bed. XD
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:07 am

Beelzenef wrote:Hello,
    I'm Beelzenef. I've come to forget my real name since the man with his hand up my bum refuses to call me by it.

This was awesome I totally Onion Laugh ed when I read this.

Don't worry about being cool or not cool, we all are a little Onion Hypnotised Onion Pick Nose around here.

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:35 am

@ Beezlenef: Don't worry, we're all a little (or ALOT) looney in this forum. I REGRET NOTHING Just embrace it and hope you enjoy this forum! And as long as your an Ouran Live Action lover, then you'll do just fine... Onion Thumbs Up But if your a hater..... Onion To Kill
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:20 am

I come here in peace and love.
    Onion Skipping
    OotoroKyouya
    OotoroKyouya
    Sushi

Post by OotoroKyouya Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:31 am

Beelzenef wrote:Hello,

That has to be the greatest introduction I've ever read.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Isidarnipples wrote:

So! An introduction post! Tell us about you, what you do/like, who you are on other websites, what we should call you, favourite Ouran character, Ouran OTP, how you got into Ouran...whatever you want!

Hello everyone!

-You can call me Aja (pronounced like Asia.) I was named after the #1 album of the music group Steely Dan

*Although, it is my dream to marry Manpei Takagi, hence my screen name. . . Laughing *

-I am African-American (with partial Creole and Native American ancestry) born and raised in Chicago.

-I am currently in my 3rd year of college, and I am double majoring in Criminal Justice and International Studies Cool

-I have a boyish personality but a feminine body (I try to balance things out lol)

-I'm a nerd and a jock, which I guess makes me some sort of hybrid. . .? I'm mostly shy, and I won't talk to people if they don't talk to me first. I'm an introvert, very independent and I only have 2 or 3 close friends.

-I have my own personal "twin" in real life, my younger sister. (We're roughly a year apart in age). Personality wise, I'm more like Kaoru and she's definitely Hikaru. We're very close and often used to get mistaken for twins when we were younger.

-First got into Ouran Highschool Host Club literally about 3 and a half months ago. I can't remember how/where/why, but I made a comment on a video on Youtube, and someone suggested that I watch the anime.
    So I did.
    Several times. . .
    And the rest as they say, is history. Very Happy

-I've been a hardcore otaku for about 4-5 years. I dont' remember how I first got into Japanese culture, but I think it all started back when I was a little kid. My dad loved to play Japanese videogames, and when I was around 8 or 9 he taught me how to play them too. My favorites were Tekken and Rival Schools because the characters always spoke/shouted in Japanese Razz

-In the anime, I really love all the characters solely based on the fact that they have such diverse personalities. However in the live-action version (as if you guys didn't already know) my favorite characters are the Hitachiin twins!!

-I'm officially obsessed with Manpei and Shinpei Takagi. (And to a lesser degree, I'm obsessed with Daito Shunsuke). They have a permenant place in my heart now Hug

-THIS FORUM ROCKS MY SOX!!!!

Yoroshiku. . . Onion Bows
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Member Introduction Post - Page 3 Empty :D

Post by Tacoko Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:43 pm

8DDD

HIIIII!

My name is Tacoko,( also, I am Tacoko on Tumblr <3 ) but you all can just call me Taco. :3 I am 20 years old, and I am going to school to be a Medical Assistant. 8D

I like reading and I love to write. I mostly write fan fiction because it's fun! I alsoooo love to roleplay. <3 I also love to draw, but I ain't that good. xD Anime and Manga are my true loves, as well as music and TV and other stuff that hermits like me like to do.
    Hrmama, I got into Ouran when I was a...junior, I think? Or maybe I was a senior in high school, I dunno. I don't even know HOW I got around to watching it. I think I hears about it and just looked it up and I watched the first episode, subbed, and that had me crying. SO GREAT. I fell in love SO HARD with that show that I spent an entire weekend watching the series. I regret nothiiiiiing. xD

My Ouran love was originally Tamaki. Like, I couldn't get over him, buuuuuuuut, it seemed like the twins, especially Hikaru, had their own gravitational pull, so I ended up falling for them instead. Sorry Tamaki. xD

Even though, I love all of the members so...yah. xD

The first episode of the live action...oh my Jesus, I thought it was great, but Tamaki, OF ALL PEOPLE, had me in tears. So freaking amazing. I love the drama, and I seriously can't wait for episode 6 to be subbed so I can watch it. ;A; I can't watch it Raw, or else I would get super irritated that I can't understand anything. ;A;

My Ouran OTP, of course, is Haruhi x Tamaki. I just love the two of them together. But I also like Haruhi x Hikaru and because of episode of the drama, Haruhi x Kyouya. (I will go down with that ship~)

So yeah, I freaking love Ouran and I am SO excited for the movie, ahhh! <333

Yoink. I need to get a signature...and I feel that if I even use something that is NOT from Ouran, I'll get mauled to death. xD

Also, you guys should know, that I wanted to use curse words in this post SO BAD, because I am a natural potty mouth. xD But I am sure Tamaki wouldn't approve, so I am behaving. <3

I hope that we all will get along well! 8D :3
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:24 pm

Tacoko wrote:Yoink. I need to get a signature...and I feel that if I even use something that is NOT from Ouran, I'll get mauled to death. xD

Ahaha, your sig and avatar can be whatever you want. We just all happen to be obsessed with Ouran so we made it topical. XD For a while, my avatar was my Tumblr avatar, just some neat rainbow swirlies, but Nipplecorn is possibly the greatest thing I've created so I made him my avatar. :3

Also, you guys should know, that I wanted to use curse words in this post SO BAD, because I am a natural potty mouth. xD But I am sure Tamaki wouldn't approve, so I am behaving. <3
    FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK ASS SHIT TITS FUCK FUCK BITCH SHIT ASS COCK FUCKITY FUCK.
    POOP.
    I REGRET NOTHING
    (btw I am a potty mouth too. Very Happy)

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Tacoko wrote:Yoink. I need to get a signature...and I feel that if I even use something that is NOT from Ouran, I'll get mauled to death. xD

Ahaha, your sig and avatar can be whatever you want. We just all happen to be obsessed with Ouran so we made it topical. XD For a while, my avatar was my Tumblr avatar, just some neat rainbow swirlies, but Nipplecorn is possibly the greatest thing I've created so I made him my avatar. :3

FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK ASS SHIT TITS FUCK FUCK BITCH SHIT ASS COCK FUCKITY FUCK.
    POOP.
    I REGRET NOTHING
    (btw I am a potty mouth too. Very Happy)

-stalking this forum CAUSE I CAN-

Onion XD

ALRIGHTY THEN.

I shall let myself loose with the lips now. 8D (Shit, that sounded kinda dirty. xD)

But yeah, gonna get me an avatar and a siggy... Hardest task ever, in my book, since I am so indecisive, it's crazy. xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:01 am