Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Otaku-Nipples
Cinnamonipples
MangaMistrezz
7 posters

Manga/Anime/Drama Recommendations

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Manga/Anime/Drama Recommendations - Page 2 Empty Re: Manga/Anime/Drama Recommendations

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:58 am

This doesn't happen often but....I NEED YOUR HELP GIRLS (and guys, if there are any on here)

My friend told me about this anime that she watched and it sounded really good. But she lost her dvd of it and can't remember the name! I've been searching for this anime for over a YEAR!!! Nowadays, I'm 60% sure that she just imagined this anime, but she insists that it's real. I've asked EVERYWHERE- like on different websites- but NO ONE knows what it is. I've tried everything and used all my 'searching' skills but still nothing. Then I realized I haven't tried here yet.

PLEASE HELP ME. Onion T_T

It's about a girl who is in a gang. She's sort of a delinquent in her high school and likes to piss off her teachers. She's looks pretty but is also known to be tough. She has reddish/brownish hair. Anyway, there's a boy in her class who's suppose to be very handsome but his face is mostly expressionless. He has blondish hair. He starts to hang around the girl-just staring at her, not saying anything. When she notices, she tries to ignore him at first, but then loses her temper and yells at him. What he does is just smile and then he kisses her and tells her he likes her.

Later on, they start to hang out together-though the girl is still uneasy and creeped out by the boy. The boy is very protective and jealous when any boy gets too friendly with her. What also happens is that the girl doesn't know how to ride a bike or swim. The boy tells her that "if you can't swim or ride a bike, then why do you think your tough?" or something like that. Later on, I think they find out that the boy is the son of an assassin and he asks the girl if she will marry him. Also, apprarently, the boy has a brother who used to know the girl and used to love her. But due to an accident when they were young, the girl lost her memory of him.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!I really want to watch it! I'll love you forever if you know this anime!!!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:34 pm